제 눈에 안경이다

Seo-yun at the mall with a lot of money; Open, friends will get showered in gifts!

This is the Sandbox for TV3. Please remember that characters may, at any given time, be present in only one normal thread and one Memory thread. Memory threads should be placed within the Memories subforum. One-shots are always acceptable in both forums regardless of whether or not a character is in a thread.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

“Phew!”

Bethan’s relief was audible and visible, as she sank back into her chair, closing her eyes as Junji beat feet and retreat...ed. All in all, that could’ve been a whole lot worse, really! Junji hadn’t done anything particularly outlandish in the end. But that sure as hell didn’t mean she wanted to spend more time than necessary with him! His… tongue thing, as he’d left, was proof enough that he was still a weirdo creep. Bethan pulled a revolted expression, before looking up at Fisk and smiling.

“Oh, yeah, uh, thank you so much, Fisk! I thought he was just gonna trail along after us and stick to us like, uh…”

She pulled another face, this time racking her brains for the most accurate comparison.

“Like a barnacle.”

Did you know barnacles had the largest ratio of penis-to-body in the animal kingdom? It was true! Their dicks could reach, like, 10 times the size of their body. Nature was weird! Bethan wondered whether the same applied to Junji. She kinda hoped not (where would you put it?), but also at the same time, if it did, she kinda wanted to see what that looked like.

She took a sip of iced coffee, tapping her chin, before speaking again.

“So where are we planning on hitting up first?”

She was about to take another sip, but with the straw hovering millimetres from her mouth, she instead looked down at her cup, frowning slightly.

“Y’know, I kinda wanna still throw this at someone, now I’ve thought about it. Do you think that’d be classed as assault?”

Bethan kept talking, mostly to herself at this point.

“What if i said ‘It’s just a prank’ afterwards…”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Lucille stopped zoning out, having lost track of the time. No particular conclusions on the legality of coffee assault.

"Or. If anyone complains its literally homophobia."

A nod humble as it was infinitely wise. Best her brain could summon in terms of criminal rights, morals, whatever else it was lawyers studied when they got accepted by their corporate overlords. Lucille knew common sense, not buzzwords. She glanced sidelong at Bethan, at Seo... Fisk too, why not. Everyone looked pretty normal. She guessed the whole Junji thing must have resolved itself while she hadn't been paying attention. My work here is done, *cape swish*.

Back to her phone then. Lucille pulled up the exact chat Seo used to announce the all clear and put her own personal buzz on both Seo and Bethan and... who else was in this chat? Alyssa...? That frigid bitch Amy, maybe? Man she didn't know all of Seo's crowd. Or like, she did, but more as a side-effect than intentionally, y'know?

y/n, I could pull off a K. Ruiz 'creepy trenchcoat loner' look
opinions, ladies?

She probably could have just asked aloud but Fisk was, like, still right there.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Slam

Post by Slam »

((Amy Barrows-Shaw enters the fray))

Amy put her phone back in her purse, a growing anxiety hidden behind her perpetual stone face.

Amy loved fashion. The only thing that could compare, besides family and her cat, would be James Bond movies. But she couldn’t wear a James Bond movie to the mall, and the few people she did talk to never seemed that interested in it, so she never mentioned it.

It was this love of fashion that had drawn Amy to the mall, as it had many times before. This time was not the same as shopping with her cousin though, a situation she was comfortable with and at ease. This was shopping with a group of girls from school, and not the group she usually went with.

It had nothing to do with personal opinion. Amy didn’t know Seo that well, but she’d had a few conversations with her that hadn’t ended terribly. She was actually a bit jealous, she wouldn't admit for fear of judgement, about Seo’s disposable income. She had a good allowance of her own, supplemented by her part-time job, and she could alter existing clothes fairly well, but there were still limits. Maybe she was going there to take advantage of her generosity, but she wanted to believe that wasn’t the reason.

She knew that other girls would be there, which didn’t help the feelings of dread due to the uncertainty of it all. She had actually turned around and started leaving when she’d read Junji’s name, because he legitimately terrified her, only to realise that the message said he’d left. She still wanted to leave but pressed on even as she felt a cold sweat in her armpits. She’d taken the precaution of wearing a cotton undershirt, anticipating this, but her stomach continued to tighten.

She had to take stock of why she was going. Because she loved fashion, yes, but also because she was kind of sick of backing off from social situations. She hated that she was walking towards such a situation, and she didn’t know how long she was going to stay, but she really didn’t want to be someone who avoided them. She was going to go to college soon enough, and then there’d be a whole cast of new people. If she didn’t learn to reach out, she’d be in for a tough time.

So she pressed on, her feet in her brown sandals clapping along the floor. She’d paired it with a pair of tan trousers and a mustard shirt, finishing off the whole look with a thin white belt. Her light brown handbag was relatively compact, so as to not look bulky against her slim frame. She had a number of handbags at home for a bigger number of different outfits.

She finally rounded up to the group, feeling a lurch in her gut that tried to pull her away again. She hadn’t expected a boy to be there, not if Junji had left, and she’d seen Fisk act in the hallways. His scarred face made her nervous too, which was probably why she’d avoided talking to him as much as possible before then. She knew that wasn’t the appropriate response, but she was worried she’d wind up staring at it or bring it up unintentionally. It reminded her of Blofeld too, but that was more corny than offputting.

It was too late to back out now though, and she still didn’t want to. She approached the group, still maintaining that perpetual stone face.

“H-Hey, everyone.”
Second Chances 3
Lucas Brady - Ultra-Premium Grade - 1

Nu-BRAU
B13: Yuichiro Takiguchi - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

SOTF: Supers
S028: Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] pregame
Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Don’t worry about it. I’m just doing my... civic duty.” Now that Junji was gone, the mood of the building had gotten significantly lighter, the colors brighter, and the air also lighter. Everything was as it were, everything was as it should be. From here on it was smooth sailing and smooth deals, easy street.

Bethan mentioned Junji sticking around, but the likelyhood of that was pretty much nil because of Fisk’s presence. “Well, we certainly can’t have that.” Also the barnacle comparison was apt.

Still, things were basically fixed now. The girls can have their shopping day, and Fisk could get his hair done. Things were as they were and as they should be. Oh, speaking of his haircut, SHIT HE WAS FIVE MINUTES LATE!

...To being fifteen minutes early. Still, Fisk is not one for missing appointments, and he didn’t intend to start today. “Anyways, I need to get going. If Junji shows back up again, just give me the call. I’ll come back with a crew of henchmen or minions or something.” He smiled, and shrugged.

As he was turning to leave he saw Any show up. He waved to the group as he left. He wouldn’t have minded staying and chatting, but again he did have an appointment with his barber. Actually come to think of it, Fisk knew the answer to that question that was racking his brain before he got distracted.

Fisk was feeling particularly ballsy today, he was certain could pull off a hard part.

((Fisk Bateman continued elsewhere.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

((Mary Cheung continued from Orlando Five-O))

She’d just come out of the mall bathroom to touch up on her makeup, and… uh, do bathroom things, when she saw the series of texts.

Oh, oh gosh. Honestly, she was surprised. Not at his behavior, but the fact that he crawled out from under his troll bridge at all, not even with a Stokes in tow? Junji not only acted like a noxious butthole, but he smelled like one too, wow! Mary wasn’t sure what he did this time, but it had to have been bad if the plan was ‘quick, I’ll distract him, we’ll run and meet elsewhere.’

It looked like the issue resolved itself, though, and at that she couldn’t help but release a sigh of relief. No Junji Ew-to Horror Collection for them today, it seemed. Or at least, it got cancelled early. Seriously, it was like he was trying to be as offensive to as many of the senses as humanly possible. Auditory, visually, olfactory. She’d bet tactilely and gustatory, too, but she didn’t want to offer him another set-up at being gross.

It didn’t help that she had a kind of love-hate relationship with malls? Like, they were always so glitzy and glamorous and it was fun to see all the things on offer. But then there was the noise and people. Screeching children, loud laughter, long lines, just pure chaos when it's packed. Sometimes after a visit the main thing she wanted to do was lay down and nap for a bit to regain her strength. Or listen to music. She had her headphones with her in this bag she made from a large toy rabbit she found at the thrift store. She spray-painted it black and added a bunch of decorative stitches and replaced the eyes with buttons to make it look like a voodoo doll and just attached straps and it was her fave. Making stuffed animals into bags was easy, you just hollow them out, create pockets, and add zippers. She liked the zipper on this one because it looked like she was gutting the rabbit when she unzip-

... Where was she? Oh, right, malls and Big Jungus and Seo-yun.

Sometimes Mary admittedly wondered if Seo-yun felt people took advantage of her? But then, like, she’d be happy people showed up at all, even if there was… an unintended guest. She shuddered to think of what he was doing that was so bad. And Mary herself… well, modeling stuff, church stuff, LSOH stuff, school stuff, rabbit stuff, and all that had piled up, kinda.

Right. Deep breaths, deeep breaths. Time to head over, she guessed!

Mary slid her phone inside her voodoo rabbit handbag, grabbed the bottle of ginger lemonade kombucha she’d been drinking from, and waltzed towards the location. It wasn’t that bad right now in terms of noise, honestly.

She found everyone in swift time. Good. Brickell was big, so she was worried they’d pick a spot that she’d spend ages finding.

Mary perched herself on the bench’s armrest, gently stirring her kombucha.

“You know, guys, you could have just summoned me so I could terrorize him a bit. But then he’d like, find a way to make it into his own night time fodder?”

That was always the risk with Junji.

Seo-yun, oh gosh, as pretty and glamorous as always, Lucille, don’t call me a Melanie Martinez ripoff again, but good to see you, Amy, still a little aloof, Bethan, oh gosh, the boots. She wasn’t too close to everyone, she didn’t think, but she heard somewhere that Amy… was like… her, kinda? It made sense, at least. Uh, right.

And here Mary was, in her usual sort of getup. See, today was wearing this shirt she found, that was a black tank-top that showed a plague doctor doing dentistry in this sketchy style with the caption “PLAQUE DOCTOR.” See, the joke was that he was a plague doctor, but with a letter change he was… yeah, anyways. Paired that up with a short black holographic skirt, holographic was hard to pair with stuff, so you had to do it sparingly. Dark leggings? Sure. The skeleton finger bracelet she found at Spencer’s a few years ago? Sure, it felt a little weird on her hands sometimes, but uh. Uh… tattoo choker? Big black round sunglasses? Sure. She felt she pulled this one off!

Maybe? ….Yeah, hopefully. Her dress sense was admittedly a little closer to a more casual, less… cyber version of Bethan’s, than what Lucille or S-Y liked to wear.

She felt a little sheepish all of the sudden, stirring her kombucha a bit in nervousness.

“Um, hi by the way.”
CYBERS:
HARERAISER (Winter Castillo)
The synthwave bunnygirl programmer roller weeb!
Currently: Confused? Horrified?

SECOND CHANCES
Junko Kurosawa
Think Johnny Knoxville but a teenage girl.
Currently: Ridng a shopping cart (in-between threads)

Bella Bianchi
Ballet dancer with pressure.
Currently: In the student lounge
(Meanwhile in the past...)
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

"Amy! Mary! Annyeonghaseyo! Good to see you both!"

Seo-yun gave her arriving friends a dramatic wave as Fisk disappeared into the distance. His help had been appreciated, but his hour in the sun had passed, and his departure from the shopping group was thus similarly appreciated. She could respect a man who knew the proper time and place, and the ability to recognize when that time had passed. Perhaps she would make good on that promise to get in touch with him later. In the meantime, she had more important matters to attend to.

"Amy!" She began, properly addressing the new arrivals individually. "I'm glad you could make it! Your first time coming on one of our shopping trips, yay! Not everyone ends up accepting the invitation, so that's a big step!"

She gave the other girl a warm smile, to help put her at ease. Seo-yun had originally invited her on the trip when the two of them had spoken a week and a half ago, but hadn't been expecting her to actually show up. Needless to say, Seo-yun was pleasantly surprised by that fact, and perhaps this trip would help Amy properly integrate into the larger social group.

"Mary!" She continued, turning her attention to the other girl. "Thanks for the offer, but Fisk took the bullet for you on that one. At least he won't have to worry about Junji fantasizing about him on a lonely Saturday night."

She mimed a gagging motion before giving a cheeky grin, transitioning it shortly thereafter into her usual friendly smile. Everyone who had responded to her initial invitation was here now, so it was about time for her to get the show on the road. Standing up, Seo-yun began to position herself in the center of the amassing group, her heels click-clacking against the tile with each step, before clasping her hands together and properly addressing all of them.

"Okay! Now that everyone's here, it's time to decide where we're going first! Anywhere is fair game, but remember to be courteous to everyone else's desires!" She announced, before turning her head to look back at Bethan, still on the bench. "Bethan! You were here first, so you can do us the honor of making the first suggestion."
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“Bwah?”

Bethan just about stopped herself from choking literally all the way to death on her mouthful of coffee, staring wide eyed at Seo-yun. This was totally unfair! This was - actually, no, it was totally fair. Seo-yun had given a perfectly valid reason as to why Bethan was choosing. And, really, it was a boon, rather than a bane, she got first dibs! Everybody got to follow the beat of her drum!

But! She was freakin’ awful at decision making as is, and she was still dealing with the fact that two more girls had just turned up on the scene - man she’d been joking about it being Girls’ night, not that she was complaining one little bit - so, y’know, it was still kinda unfair really!

Speaking of the two newcomers! Man! What did she know about Amy and Mary? Well they were both pretty, no duh, that was the obvious point out of the way! Amy was kinda an enigma to her, she was a little… cold and stand-offish really? But maybe this would be a great chance to actually get to know her a little better! She was into fashion, right? Ooh, maybe they could compare fashion or something! Yeah!!

Meanwhile, Mary was… huh, wait, Mary was also into fashion, wasn’t she? Nice! Okay, yeah, this could work out way better than she’d thought at first! Plus Mary seemed like a super bubbly peppy sort, which, y’know, birds of a feather! And she wasn’t, like, hyper into SOTF too so she couldn’t call Bethan out when her knowledge of the show began and ended at the memes and fanimations posted online, which… was nice.

Plus plus…. Man. That holographic skirt was so rad. Bethan hadn’t realised how badly she wanted it until this moment.

Her hand had kinda strayed out to try and touch it when she realised all eyes on her and she’d kinda been stalling but mostly been lost in her own head and hadn’t said anything other than spluttering on her drink!

“Uh, well!”

She coughed and cleared her throat, and put her drink down next to her, and brushed some dust that wasn’t there off of her shorts, and spoke.

“Well, like, obviously I wanted to hit up the cybergoth place that’s on the top floor, well kinda obviously, I’ve already got a ton of cybergoth gear but I’m always down to get more! But I know most of you probably won’t be interested in that sorta thing, but I think there’s a bunch of other clothes shops in the area if you wanted to go there, and if you did wanna try out some cybergoth stuff I’d be totally down to show you the ropes! And also I kinda wanted to grab a coffee or two at some point, but only if everyone else did, and I don’t wanna monopolise the, like, choosing where to go thing so maybe that can wait until after we’ve hit a few shops, yeah?”

Bethan beamed, then, as realisation struck, gasped and waved at Amy and Mary.

“Oh! And hi guys! I’m glad you could both make it!”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Lucille with the speed dial: from her sealed lips to God's ear to the brains of white chicks nobody cared about. Amy had shown. Amy was dull and boring and somehow impossible to talk to despite both of those things?

Mary, at least, was some kind of alright. The chica con lentes, the Melanie Martinez looking ass, and Lucille meant that in the best of possible ways when she wasn't shading it over PM to people who knew better

(not a lot of 'em in the school, unfortunately. High fashion was a dying art.)

and Lucille shrugged. To herself, in her own mind. Outwardly she was still engaged with her phone and only sort of paying attention. First and only order of business was to make sure she still had the best fit out of the whole squad assembling, which was... yeah. Mary, as usual, had ideas that were bigger more than they were better. The palette was solid, but graphics or futuristic-type fabrics were tacky enough by themselves, let alone contact fused together. Amy... looked alright. Decent summery type of look, but the fit on the pants wasn't the best when she was already such a stick of a girl- she needed to look more solid, not even more like she'd evaporate the moment she tried to step onto a beach.

What was Bethan doing with her hand there, that one second? A skirt flip in public was more Junji-type conduct, wasn't it? Probably an executive dysfunction type of move- hard relate.

And yeah, 'course Lucille was glaring indiscriminately at all her friends while sizing them up, that was kind of her thing.

"Look," as Lucille effortlessly assembled her favorite type of semi-ironic flex

(was it really irony if it was true?)

without skipping a beat of conversation in real time. "This mall's all worn out to me anyways. Any of the good boutiques here I already have the owners' personals. Honestly, their OnlyFans, if they got any. I'm literally down for whatever. Bethan's got a cool aesthetic, I say we all try it out for half a day."

"Your store's got a return policy, right?"
Upcoming:

Relations Thread!
Slam

Post by Slam »

Amy returned Seo’s warm smile with a very formal and tiny nod. She couldn’t help but feel on guard, with her electing to join being described by Seo as a big step. She already had enough reason to feel self-conscious, without having to also wonder if Seo, and by extension everyone else there, knew she was feeling self-conscious. At least she didn’t have to worry about trying not to stare at Fisk.

She stayed stood in place out in the open, feeling like some kind of exposed gazelle on the African savanna, as the others discussed where to go shopping. She did not offer any ideas, both because she didn’t have any she was confident would be met with approval, and because she didn’t want to risk being difficult. Instead, she took the time to survey the group she'd be shopping with. Or more realistically, tagging along with from some kind of distance while they shopped. At least she'd shown up.

Seo’s outfit looked as well made up and expensive as ever. It was a look Amy could respect; maybe she’d ask her about her influences later, if they had a quiet moment together. Seo was the most approachable of the group, after all.

Lucille’s outfit looked fine. The energy she was putting out, on the other hand, was not. She very much gave the impression of someone who took charge and didn’t listen to what other people had to say. Amy didn’t have anything to say at that point, but that didn’t mean she looked forward to spending a day with that kind of attitude.

Mary’s outfit made her think of Halloween, which it wasn’t, so it didn’t feel very appropriate. The shirt’s joke was sort of clever, as long as you didn’t need it to have any staying power, because it didn’t. Her handbag looked unique, at least.

Bethan’s, while not quite so macabre, was no less outlandish. It was not an outfit that Amy would be caught dead in.

So of course, Lucille proposed they all dress up the same way. And of course, Amy stood there and said nothing, as the images of herself dressed in a neon rummage bin ran through her head, followed by the image of everyone else seeing her wearing said neon rummage bin.

She felt like she should say something, but what options did she have? ‘That sounds like a horrible idea. I don't want to wear a neon 'point and judge' flag in public. I don't know why Bethan does.’ was exactly the kind of blunt response that put people off in the first place. No, in situations like this the best, ie. safest response was to shut up and let people go on about her. She absolutely did not like where this day was headed, but she seemed to have fallen into a vicious pit trap called socialisation.
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Oh, uh, was something attached to her skirt?

Mary rubbed her free hand around the area Bethan reached out. Everything was fine. It wasn’t awkwardly flipped towards the edges, there wasn’t like, toilet paper attached. Maybe she tried to grab it but gravity took it? Look down on the mall floor, see nothing. Think about it a bit. That was certainly awkward. And it would be the worst if she walked around the mall with a toilet paper skirt! She would look bad in front of someone like S-Y, and Lucille would probably do her Lucille thing. Bethan was probably trying to spare her, maybe? Dunno about Amy, but Mary can already tell toilet paper wasn’t going to be in vogue any time soon. Was it even toilet paper? Did it matter?

And, uh, Blofield was here? Like, that she could see. Like S-Y said, he wouldn’t have to deal with Junji making him a waifu, which made him a better Anti-Junji Defense squad. Unless, for all they knew, Junji made an exception for scarred-up Bond villain dudes that they weren’t aware of. Or if he decided to make a Fisk-chan OC or something. But he did what she offered, and honestly? He may have done a better job.

Mary shuffled in her arm rest seat, her bottle audibly hissing as she twisted the cap on her kombucha. The spicy burn from the cold liquid settled on her tongue and throat like a fever pitch. Slid the bottle away from her lips.

“Mm, I wouldn’t mind going upstairs to check stuff out,” she said.

There was a lot of Bethan’s aesthetic she wouldn’t put on her body, and vice versa. But it was adjacent enough that, if nothing else, it would be worth just looking. Maybe they’d have something up her alley, maybe spark some ideas. Bethan’s boots were amazing, and like, she’d be willing to do a lil’ experiment with big spikey chrome goggles of something.

She was honestly surprised Lucille was on board, though? In fact, it was her idea to all do a Bethan dress-up for a day. Even if she wanted to return it afterwards(?), it was still a little… like, she always kinda lowkey judged Mary for her aesthetic? Just that vibe. She would think Lucille was probably even more judgey at Bethan, so to say it was “cool”...

And Mary’s wasn’t.

No, don’t overthink that.

She put on a smile. Blinked a few beats.

“Actually, I’ve been meaning to check out that store for the longest time? Like, there’s enough overlap that certain cyber things on me wouldn’t be too weird. It’d really depend on what I paired it with, right?”

Then again, she was kinda holo’d up right now. Mary tended to go more casual and… she guessed kinda grungey? And Bethan was a raver-type. But, again, a little something different she could easily add to her wardrobe would be good.
CYBERS:

SECOND CHANCES
Junko Kurosawa

Bella Bianchi
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Well, that settled it, then. She wasn't sure how truly keen everyone was at the idea, but if they were all seemingly fine with visiting the cybergoth store first—or at least not objecting, in Amy's case—then that was where they would go. Seo-yun wasn't sure how she personally felt about the idea, Bethan's particular aesthetic was definitely not her style, but maybe she could use the time to nab a rave outfit, if she ever decided to go to one, maybe with Bethan in tow.

It could almost be like a date, but not an actual date, of course. She had no interest in other girls after all, and besides, even if she did, she would probably want someone other than Bethan. Still, it could be cute, and it would boost Bethan's mood a little bit, potentially even strengthen the bond between them. That could be nice.

"Okay!" She announced, as soon as everyone finished speaking. "I'm fine with, as Lucille said, trying out Bethan's aesthetic for a day, so I think that leaves us with a consensus."

With a dramatic flair and a bow, she gestured in the direction of the nearby escalators. "Lead the way, Bethan. You know the place better than anyone else."
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Well, uh. Huh! How about that?

Bethan wasn’t stellar at hiding her emotions at the best of times, so the look of surprise on her face was apparent to all and sundry. She’d, uh, she’d really been expecting the other girls to be all like ‘oh that’s a lovely offer Bethan but I think we’d much rather go to literally any of the other clothing shops here because we, collectively, wouldn’t be caught dead in fishnets and neons’, which, y’know, she really wouldn’t be too offended by! Cybergoth wasn’t for everybody, and there, like, weren’t many things less goth than forcing the aesthetic onto somebody!

But apparently they were all keen to, at the very least, try her sorta fashion out? And it had been Lucille, of all people, who’d actually pitched the idea to the group? Like, obviously Bethan wasn’t about to complain, as demonstrated by the fact she had a massive bright smile on her face and her heart and stomach were getting all giddy and bouncy, but, Bethan and Lucille couldn’t have been more different, aesthetics-wise. They were like night and day! Like two peas in completely separate pods! Bethan had always figured that if Lucille had been put into a tiny metallic silver crop top and a PVC skirt, she’d die on the spot, which was a shame cause she’d look cute as heck in that kinda outfit.

Bethan had noticed Amy’s non-response, though. Thaaaat was something to keep an eye out for. There was always a chance that she was, like, super into the plan, and she was just too shy to actually express it - and Bethan really hoped that was the situation! - but it was also equally likely she really wasn’t, and just didn’t wanna rock the boat. Hmmm. Yeah. Definitely something to keep tabs on, to make sure Amy was having a good time.

“Okay, well, uh, cool, awesome!” Bethan bounced up from her seat. “This way, guys!”

She started walking, having picked a direction at random, striding forth with confidence, hoping that she was, in fact, going in a direction that would lead her to a recognisable landmark. She kept looking over her shoulder, making sure the other four girls were still following and hadn’t gotten lost in the throng, chuntering away as she walked.

“This is gonna be super great, I promise, I know there’s a lot of cybergoth clothing that’s super stand-out and doesn’t mesh with all of y’all’s aesthetics, but you can get a ton of accessories and stuff that would look great with any kinda outfit, like, you want bracelets or chokers or hair accessories there’s a huge range of stuff to choose from, and there’s even a bunch of main pieces of clothing that’s mostly just black, or orange or green if that’s more your style, like hoodies and jackets and skirts and underwear, so if you needed to get your hands on any of that-”

It only took about two-to-five-minutes longer than usual for Bethan to find the escalator that led up to her usual haunt. She was the first one on, and took the final few steps at a bounce, standing at the top with her arms outstretched, a big giddy grin on her face as she stood in front of the store.

“Ta-da!”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Oof, Amy with the sulking. Sus being the understatement of the century. Was a fake smile and a plastic surgery giggle really that difficult?

Lucille wasn't, like, particularly petty but she kinda thought she'd gotten the one-up on the other girls this time. Who would have expected her to be the one to say 'sure why not' to the weird anime con photo op aesthetic, right? People were definitely too quick to be harsh on her- like, sure, she was pretty stuck up in at least some ways? Came with having good taste. But she was open to trying out new things, even if at a glance she did pretty much know that it was a terrible idea. Key distinction: she was with her girls. This wasn't her actually trying to add to the wardrobe. Just something dumb to pass the time, y'know?

Don't be so quick to judge, is what Lucille was trying to say. Not trying to say out loud though.

Anyways, Bethan was like, extended metaphor degrees of happy. Lucille felt at least a little more buoyant following in her wake- like, dang, she'd done that. Unironic T-pose and all.

"Pretty muted tones." First impressions out loud, here. "Like, the industrial warehouse look is cliche if it's this stripped down, but..." That shelving was like, hideously bad sci-fi. Lucille guessed the intense candy coloring of the Bethan-look probably bled out the eye more with other types of store displays. Ironically, the Gucci store look with all the glass cases and faux art museum trappings might have worked well. Imagine the soft muted gold plating and the gentle lighting showcasing the giant metal studded corset awkwardly shoved inside. Mostly a funny mental image but also surprisingly on-point, at least in terms of the contrast and isolation of the gaudiness toning down how much visual real estate it cost.

She stepped past Bethan, casually ignored the bored call of the sales person on register duty

(one of like, only ten she didn't know by name and address)

and started to rummage. Any stylistic or moral objections to a particular clothing brand died when you actually stepped onto their physical boutique space- you had to at least check it for yourself, see if there was anything buried in the racks that defied the rule and would look good on you... Man, so much leather and PVC. Lucille kinda got the appeal of the texture but, eh. Impractical 'round these parts unless you lived all your life with air conditioning. Actually come to think of it, how did Bethan do, like, beach trips?
Upcoming:

Relations Thread!
Slam

Post by Slam »

Ascending the elevator felt like a slow crawl up to Hell. Why Hell would be on the top floor was a good question, though. Heat rose, so it would hotter up there, she supposed. Or maybe Heaven was on the same floor, and it was just easier to keep them close together. Less stairs if you were sent to the wrong place. Heaven vs Hell sales would probably be good marketing, too. Just keep the sinners and saints in separate lines, they probably didn’t get along great. Saint Peter and one of those demons might get in a real fight.

Catching sight of the others in front of her (looking at her?) snapped her from that train of thought, She assumed they had been waiting for her to say something, but she always assumed people expected her to be saying something. That was how being social was supposed to work. She didn’t feel like showing off her flexibility by repeatedly eating her own foot though, so she looked out across the mall instead.

She could see other shoppers of all shapes, colours and sizes. All of them looked like they were having a better time than she was. Some kid was screaming his head off. That made her feel worse, so she found another spot to focus on. Someone was sat on a bench, checking their phone. Yes, that was where she’d prefer to be.

Her wishful thinking couldn’t last forever, as the escalator ran out under her feet. She looked past Bethan at the storefront she so gleefully announced. The aesthetic was blinding. Fitting for something with so much neon. Visions of herself decked out in it flashed across her imagination again.

Nevertheless, she dutifully followed the group inside. She had said all of two words since she’d arrived, and she was hating every minute of it, but… Well, she was there, wasn’t she? This still counted as ‘being social’. Like when those British soldiers had to stand in place outside a gate without moving a muscle or saying a word. They were still friends with the other guards there, probably. An everlasting bond formed from decades of silence. She pictured herself wearing such an outfit. Preferable to Cybergoth.

She moved over to a rack, grabbing the least offensive thing she could spot: a studded grey bracelet, so bland compared to everything else on display that it could have been left there accidentally. She started turning it over in her hands while staring intently at, to present the illusion that she had any place being there whatsoever.

She thought she heard a giggle, and turned to look. She wasn’t sure if it had come from one of the girls. Lucille was already pawing her way through a rack. The outfit on it was as over the top as anything else in there. She pictured herself wearing it. Lucille taking out her phone and snapping a picture.

Oh, crap.

Was this all an elaborate prank?
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Right then. Time to go up the escalator to the store! Bethan was leading the way, and was chirping along all excited-like.

Sometimes Mary wondered what it was like? To be excited over stuff so easily. Usually she had to fake it. Bethan apparently didn’t, though maybe with a bit of help from powerful energy drinks. Maybe that was her secret. Maybe Mary had to shove every energy drink known to man down her throat 24/7.

… Nah. That was unhealthy. Full of sugar to make your blood syrup and your teeth gross. And enough caffeine to provide more than enough heart attacks!

It took a bit longer to find the place? Maybe Bethan was lost. Lost? Hadn’t she been there before? Maybe it was shorter than Mary thought. Or something. She couldn’t help but fidget with her bag strap, though. Something to do with her hands for the time being.

At least escalators were fun, though. You get to stand and… watch the world go by, kinda. She wondered if they could make a theme-park ride version of an escalator. It’d be weird to go to Disney World for the escalator, though.

Oh, they’re here! Mary peered inside for a moment. Kinda industrial, as you might expect. Lots of metallics dotted by different shades of neons. Mary and Bethan could reasonably pass as regulars. The other three… not so much, but they could give it a shot! Lucille’s clinical analysis, though, gave Mary pause. The same thing you would when presenting a sketch, or that space between turning in an assignment and getting the grades back.

“It’s pretty big, and it looks like it has a lot,” she said, as she followed inside.

That’s all, Mary? Yeah, her only commentary for now. Maybe she’d come up with something better in a bit.

Mary casually did a quick wave to the cashier. It felt awkward doing so, buuuut.. She was used to the whole ‘security guard follow’ thing by this point. See, when they see a person wearing dark colors, chains, and spooky aesthetics people give you weird looks sometimes, like you’re about to steal all their ware. Thankfully, this was presumably the type of place where the workers don’t come up to you and say ‘do you need help with anything’ in that tone that says ‘you were about to steal that, weren’t you’, at least not on the basis of outfit. It was so awkward, and she never knew if they genuinely wanted to help or just were keeping an eye on her in case of illegal things going down. So, force of habit.

“It might be good to start with accessories, right? Like dunno about anyone else, but sometimes it’s easier to ease into new looks when you think small at first? Then bigger stuff later. Like, uh, might seem less scary, maybe,” Mary said, adjusting her bunny bag a bit more.

What sounded like an industrial track of some kind was playing on the speakers. She’d have to ask Bethan or an employee or someone if they knew the song, because she kind of liked it but didn’t know the name?

Mary turned to Amy, who was holding a bracelet. It was a good start, honestly. Lucille, meanwhile, was rummaging her way through the neon outfits.

“Uh, Amy. What do you think?”

She was still so quiet.
CYBERS:

SECOND CHANCES
Junko Kurosawa

Bella Bianchi

Return to “TV3 Sandbox”