Gabrielle 'Gabby' McLeod

i'm a vtuber and you'll regret this

The profiles of characters approved for the version are found within.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Gabrielle 'Gabby' McLeod

Post by Pippi »

Name: Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Audrey McLeod
Hobbies and Interests: Collecting stamps, coins, and plushies; EDM and K-Pop; geography; V-Tuber culture; 3D printing and modelling

Appearance: Gabby is a small young woman at only 5’3”, with almost no muscle mass to speak of, putting her at a weight of just 103lbs. She has light brown skin thanks to her mixed race heritage, and has very prominent freckles spread across the bridge of her nose, her cheeks, her shoulders, and her upper arms. Her face is heart shaped, with full lips, a broad nose, and round wide eyes, which are a dull green in colour. She has both ears pierced once, and wears earrings in both under most circumstances. In terms of other accessories, she always wears glitter lip gloss of varying shades and scents, and has multiple bracelets, bangles, snap bands, and ribbons adorning her arms.

Gabby’s hair is hazelnut-brown, and features streaks of deep blue and green hair dye running through it. Her hair is rather curly and fluffy, reaching her shoulder blades at the back. She normally keeps it tied up in a ponytail, with her bangs parted to the left-hand side and framing her face. She also wears glasses, which always seem to be miraculously free of dust or dirt, which are big and round, with frames made of chunky white plastic.

In terms of clothing, Gabby's usual ensemble consists of a white t-shirt, featuring artwork of her sister’s Vtuber persona, Keke Fortuna, holding a very large sword aloft over her head with one hand. Keke's design is that of a small young woman, with short white hair and the distinctive fluffy ears and tail of a chinchilla. Keke wears a white, knee length, ruffled spring dress with pink polka dots, and a bright red ribbon around her neck. Gabby also wears a knee length, holographic high-waisted skirt, with a pair of suspenders, and a pair of knee socks - both white and pink striped. She also wears a pair of Converse high-tops and a pair of cat-ear headphones, modified so the ‘ears’ resemble chinchilla ears instead - again, both coloured pink and white.

Online, Gabby’s CR avatar is much the same as her usual appearance, with a few small differences. Her eyes have been modified to appear a lilac colour, and she has a black tattoo of a heart underneath her left eye. Her headphones are replaced with a chinchilla-ear headband, and she has gold earrings in the shape of the earth and the moon in each ear. Everything else is exactly the same as her usual, real world appearance, and she wore this outfit on the day of the attack.

Background: Gabby was born in Aberdeen, Scotland, to Robbie and Francesca McLeod, a programmer and a software QA analyst respectively. She has a younger sister, Isabelle, who goes by ‘Izzy’. Gabby spent the first twelve years of her life in Aberdeen, before moving to San Jose so that her parents could pursue job opportunities in the tech industry within Silicon Valley. Because of this, she still retains a notable Scottish accent whenever she talks.

Despite the fact that she was friendly and playful, childhood was a rough period for Gabby. While she always wanted to hang out with her friends, and join in with their games, very few things actually grabbed her interest, and she would often grow bored and start doodling or reading instead. When they did play something that interested her, she would frequently struggle to grasp the rules, or would get upset that she wasn’t consistently winning, and would end up storming off and sulking. She was desperate to be the centre of attention, and would always leap at the opportunity in games that had central characters, or team captains. This would frequently leave some of her friends and peers upset at her always trying to take centre-stage, especially for games that she wasn't very good at or got easily frustrated by. This inevitably led to some of her classmates turning her away when she tried to join in playing with them, which only served to further frustrate her.

School was similarly difficult for her, as she struggled to maintain any sort of meaningful attention to the subjects she didn’t find interesting, leading to limited effort in class and half-hearted and half-finished attempts at homework. She managed to generally avoid any repurcussions by claiming she really didn't understand the work that she was being tasked to complete, a claim that worked for the most part but which led to her parents hiring tutors to assist her in these problem areas. These claims also didn't fly with all of her teachers, leading to Gabby receiving detentions and other punishments for repeated late work, which she has staunchly done her best to hide from her parents. In some ways, she prefers for her mistakes to be highlighted and for her to be called out like this, as it means she at least stands out in these classes, rather than just being another average student.

For the classes she did enjoy, she unfortunately genuinely did happen to struggle greatly at most of them, leading to much of her work being littered with errors. Most of the teachers in these classes were lenient towards Gabby, as she was clearly trying her hardest and wasn’t a disruptive or difficult student, but it still served to frustrate her to no end. The one exception to this rule was her geography classes, which she excelled at. She had a boundless curiosity in regards to the world around her, and loved to research and learn about different cultures and climates, which led to her consistently putting out high-quality work.

Gabby’s love of cultural and geographical differences directly led to her one true hobby, the only thing that she has not yet gotten bored of; collecting things such as stamps and coins. She was both nervous upon moving to the USA, due to it being such a huge shake-up to her life, and excited due to the opportunity to experience life in a different country. One of the first things she noticed was the difference between the designs of American coins and British coins, which fascinated her; this interest was further piqued by the realisation that the designs on many coins differed from state to state. She started collecting these coins, adding to it with coins from other countries when her family went abroad, and would place them in small pouches and add them to a large book, with notes underneath detailing each kind.

The other big thing she loves to collect is stamps. Her mother had always been a little old fashioned, and preferred to send physical mail rather than digital emails. Gabby noticed, just like with coins, how different the designs on stamps could be, particularly those that were made in celebration of specific events, and she began to collect these too, requesting that her family back in Scotland send back stamps that were made during the Olympics or St. Andrew’s day or any other celebration. She even began reaching out online to other stamp collectors in order to request or trade stamps from different countries; doing so allowed her to discover a small, but dedicated CR server, which allowed for collectors to show off things like their collection, favourite stamp, and any missing or wishlisted stamps. Despite how much joy it brings her, Gabby is incredibly self-conscious about this hobby; as such, she hasn’t mentioned it to anybody outside of her family, and always drastically changes her avatar’s appearance whenever she uses the stamp collecting server to avoid being found out.

Over the past two and a half or so years, Izzy has been posting livestreams and playthroughs of video games on her Twitch and YouTube channels, both CR games and more traditional console and PC games. She uses a virtual avatar - a chinchilla girl named Keke Fortuna - to represent herself while livestreaming, quickly finding herself amongst the vtuber community. She found a decent measure of success and popularity by doing so, and while she enjoyed playing games for an audience, she was very shy and retiring outside of that, and balked at the idea of maintaining a social media presence or participating in anything other than gaming.

Gabby had a solution for this; she suggested that she pretend to be the one behind Keke’s videos, not Izzy, both allowing her sister to do what she loved in relative peace and quiet, and allowing herself to grab the spotlight she so desperately desired. Since then, Gabby has been the one managing Keke Fortuna’s Twitter and other social media, and participating in chat streams and the like, using information filtered through via Izzy to ensure she didn’t conflict with any information set up in prior streams. She also was the one to come up with some of Keke’s most popular traits, such as her love of exploring and habit of using only the largest and heaviest weapons possible in any game that allows her to do so, and the siblings consider themselves a very effective duo. Any questions that have been raised, such as why Keke’s voice sounds slightly different outside of her streams, are explained away with it being due to voice modulation on her headset; thus far, Gabby does not believe anybody has discovered her ruse, and she is eager to keep it that way.

Gabby has a generally cordial relationship with her parents, but despite the fact she genuinely does love them both and knows she feels the same about her, there are a number of sticking points to their relationship. She has never truly wanted for anything, her mother and father happy to cover the costs of any new activity, hobby, or club that caught her interest, but this has also left her feeling as though they are happy to simply throw money at her problems rather than address them directly. She has not, herself, mentioned her issues with lacking drive and motivation to them, but she feels as though they should be more aware of what is affecting her, rather than needing to spell it out directly to them.

She gets on a lot better with Izzy, and has done even before they started collaborating on Keke Fortuna together. Gabby has always felt protective of her younger sister due to her gentle and shy nature, and despite the fact that Gabby is the shorter of the two, and will instinctively rush to defend Izzy if she ever feels as though her sister is being bullied or insulted. Izzy finds this a little embarrassing sometimes, especially in instances when it is just her own friends teasing her, but she genuinely appreciates the intent behind Gabby's actions. It also helps that Gabby genuinely enjoys workshopping ideas and creating the persona and social media presence of Keke alongside Izzy, and looks forwards to doing so before and after any big livestream or event.

Gabby is somewhat conflicted about what she wants to do after graduating from Sycamore High School. On the one hand, she would love to pursue a degree in geography or world studies, as it has always been the one subject that has truly excited her. On the other hand, she knows that going to college would make it a lot harder to collaborate with Izzy on their double act, and she has really appreciated the attention it’s gotten her, along with the fact she’s grown closer to her sister because of it. She knows she has to make a decision soon, but she still remains incredibly conflicted on what that should be.

Personality: Gabby loves to be the center of attention more than anything else, and when given the chance to grab the spotlight will do so in a heartbeat, even when this comes at the expense of the people around her. She is the type of person who immediately volunteers to give a presentation on a subject she’s clueless about, or claim full credit for a group project which she had very little input on.

Gabby also likes to try her hand at a wide variety of subjects and hobbies, but she seriously struggles in retaining any serious level of interest in them after initially picking them up. These attempts have ranged from taking painting and dancing classes, to even more expensive pursuits like playing musical instruments, but none of them have managed to stick with her for more than a week or so. Part of her frustration stems from a lack of instant gratification with these hobbies, wanting to be instantly successful at anything she touches. The only active hobby she has consistently maintained has been in collecting things, but she is incredibly embarrassed about this interest; as such, the only one she mentions to people is her coin collection, as she believes it fits the ‘world explorer’ motif that Keke Fortuna has going.

The fact that she struggles to maintain an interest in anything can make Gabby very frustrated and irritable, and it is immediately obvious whenever she’s in a bad mood about it. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and cannot help but let the world know her emotions regardless of what she’s feeling. Most of the time, she is genuinely loud, bubbly, and cheerful, but when she’s upset she has a tendency to burst into tears at the drop of a hat. Worse still, when she is in an frustrated or angry mood, she can get incredibly frazzled, and is liable to make rash decisions or snap at people.

While on the surface it appears as though Gabby is a very selfish person who only looks out for herself, the truth is more complex than that. She truly cares deeply about those she considers friends, and will frequently make sure they’re doing all right, buying them gifts and presents, often extravagant ones, on a whim. Most of the time, she doesn’t actually realise how selfish she comes across when she tries to push herself into the spotlight or grab control of something. In truth, she is deeply terrified of being forgotten about, or left behind by others, and is particularly scared that she’ll eventually even lose interest in her hobby of collecting things too. She’s desperate, therefore, to make some kind of impact on the world, and ensure she is remembered.

Reputation: Gabby’s reputation among her peers varies pretty wildly. While she does have friends at school who appreciate her usually-positive and bubbly nature, there are just as many people who find her loud and annoying. This latter viewpoint is especially exacerbated by those who have had to deal with her hogging the spotlight, butting into conversations that she’s not a part of, or claiming credit for work she barely had any input on.

There are other people, those who are similarly into VTuber culture, who are drawn towards Gabby, for one reason or another. A decent amount, who consume Keke Fortuna’s streams, treat her as a sort of mini celebrity, and will eagerly surround her during lunch periods to discuss the latest VODs, or ask her what her next project is, something she’s all too eager to encourage. On the other hand, there are those who consider the fact that she has revealed her face and is open about the person behind the camera to be a breach of unspoken VTuber etiquette, and look down on her with some measure of disdain and suspicion.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Apologies for how late this critique was! Staff got busy in real life, confusion over who was handling what, the usual. Getting the profile sorted out now:
[+] .
Collecting stamps, coins, and plushies; EDM and K-Pop, geography, V-Tuber culture, 3D printing and modelling
If you're going to make a list with semicolons that's fine but every comma dividing non list items within the list (so every other one except the one after plushies) should also be a semicolon, as so:

Collecting stamps, coins, and plushies; EDM and K-Pop; geography; V-Tuber culture; 3D printing and modelling
and round, wide eyes
Comma not needed in consideration of this being a single list item.
In terms of clothing, Gabby wears quite an eclectic getup.
A bit redundant and also maybe pushing it in terms of maintaing objective tone as written.

Could you broadly describe what Keke Fortuna looks like? Not too much detail is needed, just general indicators like hair color and legnth and main notes on the outfit. The visual reference would be nice for a prominent feature like that.

Since she was struggling and missing assignments in school fairly consistently, for the classes where it was clear she was lax with her effort did she not get in trouble with her teachers? Parental inverventions required? And so on, I'd like to see the justifications for why she was allowed to slip under the radar when the teacher wasn't being lax. Also where were her parents in general and what was her relationship with them like?

Similar for her relationship with Izzy. Especially important, I think, considering their time and online identities are quite thoroughly intertwined.

For some of her personality traits I would have liked to see an example or two in her Background, especially where it might relatively have affected her general childhood development and sociability. For example, being attention grabbing would explain how she acted in school to an extent, we could explore that through her tendencies with childhood friends, so on.
That's it!
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

mum get the camera it's an Update

- Interests have been Semi-colon'd
- Appearance has been tidied up (not literally she still looks like a pastel explosion)
- Vtuber appearances have been Described (and you'll regret this)
- School struggles have been Sdetailed
- Familial Relationships have been outlined
- Personality traits have been Placed

And hopefully that should be everything that was asked for!
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Approved.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1

Return to “SOTF: Cyber Approved Characters”