SCTres Pawn Shop

Bringing back something from SCDos, as the real ones call it

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Filling this out since it's been a few since last and I've got a lot more chars now.

Characters that I have that I'm willing to part with:

Serena Waters (V6): One of my first so I'll admit I've been a bit hesitant, but if someone wants her and asks, they'll get her.

Jason Rosser (PV3P): The prologue character is feel less happy about so he's up for grabs for whoever.

Sean Leibowitz (V7): Sean was one of my lenghtier runs with a character so I wouldn't mind seeing what people would come up with for him.

Seth Dunn (TV3): Didn't get to do much. Better luck to whoever takes him.

Leonard Kenter (TV3): Same here tbh.

William "Bill" Taylor (V8): Got some of what I wanted, but not most.

Timothy Adams (V8): I didn't even write the most with this kid lmao.

Jevaun Barrett (INTL): INTL kid so a bit of rewriting in order.

Harper Grey (U): Would probably need a bit of rewriting to fit the mold, but otherwise she's close enough.

Characters that I adopted and therefore feel would be better off asking the other person before me:

William McKinley (V6) (DannyRulx)

Brandon Murphy (V7) (Rattlesnake)

Sal Bonaventura (V7) (Krokodil)

Amos Flannigan (V8) (Jilly)

Janice Cresner (V8) (RC)

Diana McIntyre (TV3) (Sansa)

Harun Tee (INTL) (Kotorikun)

Gonna need a pitch for this one:

Kyle Benson (Supers): I put a lot of effort and care into Kyle, he'd been in the works for me since at the very least 2013/14 so if someone wants to use I'd appreciate a pitch.

Zoe Walker (TV2): Literally the first time I've ever done creative writing and it shows, but I have a soft spot for that time period and if people ask for her, I'd like to hear ideas.
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Updated October 12th 2023: Sayuna Lewis and Princess McQuillan are being handled by me! Anyone else can be asked for and I will give them unless I don't believe I have the right to give them away due to them being adopts from another handler.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Open:

Laurie Moran (PV3P) - I felt bad for not finishing her story, so I hope someone else can do that for her.
Kian Banks (PV3) - Just change his clothing to whatever you want, is all I will add.
Austin Song (Intl) - I will add that I would like him to talk in Welsh when he doesn't want to deal with anyone that he doesn't like or know personally.
Kaine Griffin (Supers) - Will definitely need to work on making a real profile for him, so good luck!
Brendan Harte (V6) - My first character so I am curious to see if anyone will want to pick him up.
Violet Quinn (V7) - Died too early so I wanted to see what other people would do with her if they choose her.
Adonis Cohen (V7) - If you want to write Adonis, just know that you can change Adonis' dating history with Emmett if you don't want that drama.

Gimme pitches and maybe I will be willing to give them to you:
Tiny Sterling (PV3) - He started off as a villain and he ended up trying to atone. I am pretty happy with how his story ended, but I am willing to give people a chance if they can give me a good pitch.
Beau Lively (TV3) - Beau is actually more a personal character to me so I really, really need a pitch that I will approve of. Otherwise, I am not willing to give him up without a bit of a fight. Sorry!
Dieffenbachia 'Bacchia' Rubus (TV3) - I think if another Respects thing happens, she might come back. If not, you can just pitch for her. I'm a kind of 50/50 on this.

Off-limits:
Scarlett McAfee - Played by me in SC2.
Damien Crossly - PV3P Escapee.
Chisato Matsui - Unavailable due to BRAUP being off-limits.
PJ Summers - Currently alive in SOTF: U.
Drew Woods - I am happy with how things ended for him in V7.
Aion Rhodes - Same as Drew but for V8 instead.
Emmett Bunnell - V7; will be playing in SC3.
Eden Glass - V8; will keep her in off-limits just in case.
Jonathan Gulley - V6; might be my third character for SC3 if it does happen. But I'm not promising anything until knowing more info!
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Hello! I didn't do one of these for SCDos, and since then I've obtained even more characters under my control. Wow! I cannot and will not be stopped. Perhaps you'd like to take a bash at one of them?

Practically Open - If you're planning on taking one of these guys on board, I'd still appreciate a quick message sent my way, just to lemme know you'd like to do so! Aside from that, these are the ones I'm most open to folks taking without needing a major pitch or plan of action!
Francis St. Ledger (V5) - My original Grumpy Boi, I was very happy with his death and I think some of his hobbies might need to be retooled, but aside from that I think there's still a lot that can be done with him
Mia Rose (V6) - BMXer and swimmer, Mia's trajectory on the island was pretty aimless and rambling, so could definitely benefit from another go around
Brennan O'Brian (TV1) - Big time puzzle and classical music nerd, but a sweetie - Brennan had a pretty good story going on but I think could very easily be run again with a lot of potential.
Jonathan Roberts (Program V2) - Wannabe vet and piano player, Jonathan didn't really utilise the Program's setting to the fullest - in hindset, not great for the game he was in, but it does mean he won't need a huge amount of changes made to be suitable for a different scenario!
Carlyle Shotton (Program V2) - My definitely-not-a-beatnik, Carlyle has a similar deal to Jonathan in all honesty. Could probably do with having at least one of his big interests/personality traits beefed up on a second go around.
Faye Xandora (PV3P) - Bubbly but sleepy and in way over her head, Faye was a lot of fun to write - in all honesty she's probably someone I'm considering bringing back myself, but if you'd like to take her on board then I'd love to see that happen also!
Joel "JB" Blackwell (PV3P) - I'm incredibly happy with how my poor out of his depth class clown turned out in such a brief span of time and posts - so much so I think he'd definitely be fun to roll out once more.
Morgan Jones (PV3P) - Baseball Loser, Morgan was originally one of my V6 cast members who I retooled for the Program. I think he had a great denouement to his story but at the same time think he could go in plenty other directions in a new version.

Available via Pitch
Stepney Cruz (V7) - My face blind money-driven lad, Stepney kinda ended up getting lost in big, packed threads on the island. I would love to see him have another run out, but I'd want to make sure that his prosopagnosia is handled effectively.
Katie Agustien (V7) - Gay boxing Bostonian, I've just realised that if Katie comes back for SC3 it would mark her third appearance in SOTF related things (originally having appeared in REvo). Maybe she needs a surname change once again if that happens. Mostly would just like a pitch because i've had her as a character for years and so have grown attached to her.
Aurelien Valter (V7) - Soccer player, also gay, from Luxembourg this time! Similar to Katie, while I think he'd definitely work just fine on a second outing and still has more potential, I've grown attached to the big guy since the start of V7.
Amelia Lennon (Virtua) - Guitar playing punk rock fan (which really didn't translate over because i was, like, 3 when I wrote her). I've got some personal hangups and issues with Amelia so while I'd be open to her coming back I'd still like a pitch for her first.
Scott Osbourne (PV3P) - Track star and football player, I honestly did everything I set out to do with Scott initially so I personally have no inclincation of bringing him back. But maybe YOU'D like to try writing a not-so-dickhead???
Kat Locke-Baldwin (PV3) - The anti-Pippi - literally, Kat was created using as many opposite traits to myself as possible. As such, while she still has some, like, personal ties, she's not on full-blown SI level - so I'd love to see what you might have in mind for her!
Bethan Gayle (TV3) - My poor deluded Welsh-Jamaican cybergoth girl. Bethan was a ton of fun to write and I think she could work perfectly fine in a second outing - she just has a lot of ties to her particular brand of goth culture, her heritage, and casual sex, that I'd want to be handled well.
Matthew Omeruo (INTL) - Good-hearted Christian boy from Nigeria, Matthew would probably need a decent amount of profile rewriting to fit into an American-centric setting.

REAL Strong Pitch
Owen Kay (V5) - The original SI, and now by far the least accurate (the gender is heavily outdated for a start) - while he's different enough from myself personally that I wouldn't say he's totally off limits, he does still hold a lot of personal meaning to myself.
Bryony Adams (V6) - Heavily closeted reality TV and web series fan, Bryony also draws a huge amount of inspiration from myself. Similar to Owen, she feels enough of a character at this point that I wouldn't be opposed to a pitch, but please be aware there's a heavy chance I might say no.
Garren Mortimer (V7) - I'll be upfront here and say that Garren is verging on being completely off limits - I think his original story and writing is probably my best work on the site so far, and I can't really see a way of bringing him back effectively without rehashing him/one-note - I'd need a very strong pitch as to why you would like to have him return
Robin Valenti (V8) - Robin's an interesting one because he is, in part, a way to express and showcase my love and knowledge of Formula 1 as a sport - he ended up being something of a love letter to the sport, and so ended up becoming way more personal to myself than expected
Jess Kawazoe (V8) - DJ JAZZY JESS IN THE HOUSE, or not, as the case may be. Simple one here - Jess is actually a character I've had for years across many different communities so I would feel reluctant letting somebody else take the helm
Victoria Bellamy (PV3P) - Victoria's main issue is that she was pretty custom-built for the Program universe, acting almost as a caricature of the worst sorts of people that world has to offer. She would need a huge amount of reworking to fit any other universe.
Laura Hakštok (TV3) - Weed-smoking Champions-trollng major asshole, Laura was insanely fun to write, but also had a story that I thought ended perfectly, and I'm not sure how much could really be done to change/enhance her on a second go around
Mercedes Guenther (Supers) - Mercy ended up growing on me a whole lot whilst I wrote her, and there's a number of other factors (including both her burning palms and her relationship with her brother) that would require heavy rewriting to work out in this universe.

Unavailable
George Leidman (V4) - Normally I'd be hesitant to put a character I adopted on this list in any slot, as I'd still mostly consider them their original author's character - however, Blastinus has made it very clear he no longer has any interest in the site along with the characters he wrote on it. This is all a lot of words to say that he's still not available - but that's just because I'm planning on running him this time around.
Amy Bachelor (V5) - I have so so so many personal hangups with Amy's existence - she remains one of my few regrets on the site, and so is off-limits.
Astrid Tate (V6) - Currently under the ownership of Jilly for SC3!
Glen Bole (TV1) - Has already died twice - turns out a big mouth loses to a bigger shotgun
Roy Benson (Virtua) - Has also been run out twice already, fucked up arm both times
Bunny Barlowe (TV2) - stinky bnuny, probably still smouldering
Lucia del Pirlo (TV2) - Currently under the ownership of Dr. Adjective for SC3!
Nanna-Fiora Kroos (PV3P) - Is still alive, and happy
Galahad Matthews (PV3) - Is also still alive as of this writing!
Tatsumichi Oki (BRAURP) - apparently i didn't write the novel 'Battle Royale' no matter how loudly i shout it
Kay Poultier (U) - Is still alive, and even if she wasn't, would be off limits as by far my most personal and emotionally driven character

OOPS ALL PIPPI CHARACTERS
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Slam

Post by Slam »

Woah Slam is doing this too!

Open but PM me anyway
Lucy Ashmore (V4) - As my first character, Lucy is kind of shit. Hence I welcome alternate takes on this OG sweater girl.
Dave Russell (V5) - Dave's run was memorable but somewhat short lived. If someone wants to show the poor guy some love, I'm open to it.
Gabriella Parker (V5) - Gabby was also short lived, but still played out well. There's a lot of space for someone interested to delve into her more than I will anytime soon, though.
Sandy Bricks (V6) - Hey maybe you can give him one more mood than angy.
Jethro Stuarts (PV1) - I am not entirely comfortable with how I wrote Jethro originally, so would prefer him to be handled by someone keen to do so if he is going to reappear.
Rebecca Long (PV2) - Becky never really found her footing in her version, so I welcome someone having another go with her.

Pitch, please
Alex King (V5) - Alex is one of my candidates for SC3 so you are fighting me for her rights.
Vanessa Stone (V6) - Vanessa is another one of my candidates for SC3 so as above.
Lizzie Lebowski (V7) - Lizzie is a character I could see myself having another go at, so I'm keeping her close to my chest unless I get a good pitch.
Nellie Fitzpatrick (PV3P) - Considering how little Nellie did originally but how strong her personality was, she wouldn't be a bad choice for another go. So I might keep her in my back pocket unless someone is keen on her.
Junji Yamada (TV3) - The big psycho lad had a really solid run, so I need a really solid pitch to see him come up again.
Amy Barrows-Shaw (TV3) - The tall poker-faced gal had a really solid run, so I need a really solid pitch to see her come up again. I guess TV3 was just a good version for me.
Lincoln Guenther (Supers) - I'm really not sure how well Lincoln would work outside of Supers, both due to his connection to Mercy and the nature of The Orb. I also really like how his story went besides the dying part. You can take a shot at suggesting something, but don't get your hopes up.

Unavailable
Janet Claymont (V4) - Already had her second chance.
Alice Boucher (V4) - Was adopted by storyspoiler and I would consider the rights to belong to her. Hey if you can track her down, go for it.
Amber Whimsy (V4) - Already had her second chance.
Nate Turner (V6) - Nate is my dear sweet summer child who's narrative I already feel ran its course well enough. Unless you can guarantee he survives the version, he is going to stay in Heaven.
Lucas Brady (V7) - Confirmed for SC3 at this time.
Teddie Boyd (V8) - Still alive and not handled by me anyway.
Lara 'Spuds' Bullock (V8) - Still alive and not handled by me anyway.
Jay Harland (Evo) - Already had his second chance. If this wasn't a rule I would run him again myself.
Mitsuko Souma (BRAU) - Ineligible.
Yutaka Seto (BRAU) - Ineligible.
Yuka Nakagawa (BRAU) - Ineglible x3 combo.
Yuichiro Takiguchi (BRAU2) - Not dead. Ineligible anyway.

Did I forget anyone? If so PM me and I'll let you know.
Second Chances 3
Lucas Brady - Ultra-Premium Grade - 1

Nu-BRAU
B13: Yuichiro Takiguchi - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

SOTF: Supers
S028: Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] pregame
Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2
Carrion Queen

Post by Carrion Queen »

[+] Ask

Ethan Kent (V4)
Mary Ann Warren (V4) (I was the third and last writer for her, but I'm pretty sure the original creator has been MIA and never came back)
Caleb Diamond (V6)
Hazel Jung (V6) (I adopted her. Would prefer you try Sansa first but failing that, sure)
Lori Martin (V7)
Mildred Platt (V8)
Kendra Jones (Program 1)
Norma Jean Torkleson (TV2)
Josh James (V8)
Colm Forsyth (V8)
[+] You would have to convince me

Nick LeMonde (V4)
Michelle Wexler (V5)
Jonah Heartgrave (V7)
Taryn Jones (Evo)
[+] Disqualified

Autumn O'Leary (V4) - Go ask Mimi, not me
Isabel Guerra (V4) - Escaped
Sally Connelly (V4) - SC1
Jeanette Buendia (TV1) - SC2
Paris Ardennes (V5) - SC2
Amaranta Montalvo (V5) - Winner
Ximena Rodriguez (Supers) - Escaped
Leslie Romero - Escaped
Tirzah Foss (V7) - Claimed for SC4
Michael Rosen (Program 1) - Reserved for SC3
Mal Valdez (V8) - Reserved for SC3
[+] The Soraya Zone
S̴͖̗̥͚̥̋͛̿̎̐̀̔ö̵̘̙͕̪́͂̉̄́̓͑̽̆͘͜͝r̵̛̲͕̂̏̉͐̓́͐̈́̈́̓̀̕̕͜͝a̸̜̲͔̩͚̻̭̰͌́̔̂́͠y̷̨̲̲̮̝̟̼̣͎̫̥͔̬̙͊̋͝͠a̸̦̞̖̺͔̠̙̙̱̗̜͋̾̃͛̀̽̽̓̈́͑̓͝ ̸̛͇̬͔̖̰̗͇͒̾͒̑̈̊̓́͂̔M̵̡̈́͛̐͑̀ă̷͕̺̔͋̿̂̔̂͌͑̂̑̆̐̂r̸͚̼̱͉̥͈̫̪̪͔̮̍̊͂̆͂̓̊ţ̵̧̧̛̥̹̭̞̰͖͙̽̀̒͆̆̔͝i̵̤͆͒̊̾̉́̑̄̀̐n̶̻̯̰͉̭̫̓͋͐̅͠e̷̳̗͚̜̱̗̟̰͙͕̞̲̰̍̑́̓̓̓̒̓̑͝z̶̙̦̖̓ (INTL)
[+] May you find that which shines and learn the power of miracles.

The only thing I've ever been proud of was describing the setting sun as "daylight's falling star" in a recent Supers post.

Supers
Ximena Rodriguez: "Everything is just a matter of time."
International
Soraya Martinez: "Need a translator? I'm pretty good."
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

[+] Free to take but i like receiving messages
Megan Summers
Alan Banks
Eden Zima
[+] pls pitch
Asuka Takahara
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Updates:

Free for anyone:
  • Oakley York: Oakley is a mysterious, sorta shady dude with a flair for drama and a haircut like a fifteenth century monk. A jobber in his original iteration, he has some dubious vibes but you can do what you want with him.
  • Zandah Udall: A somewhat unsure sort grappling with some personal questions, Zandah was originally from SOTF: U and thus a 28 year old college student, so some rejiggering will probably be needed. Zandah is something of a pessimist, and of really questionable competence.
Moving along, now that they're all dead: Crystal, Olive, and Hector were affectionate (and authorized) style parodies of Yugi, RC, and NAFT respectively. I think the only one who worked in that capacity particularly well was Crystal. Anyways, I promised eternal SC rights for them to the handlers, so Yugi is in charge of Crystal and RC is in charge of Olive. NAFT did not want Hector and has authorized me to give him to anyone who wants him, if and only if they pass the sacred riddle test of the ancients, which I will administer upon being asked for the rights.

Nope:
  • Anyone who was Pregame-only: While they're eligible as of the most recent rules update, I nonetheless jealousy guard my kids who didn't die in-game and do not intend to hand them out. Feel free to ask I guess if you really really want someone but I'm gonna be really upfront that I'll probably still say no, just for personal vibes reasons. Will probably eventually use some/most of them as Meanwhile/Pregame-only PoVs in SC myself.
Finally, if you want to use any of my Open permission characters as a Meanwhile-only character, you have my official permission to do that. Can't recall if I said that anywhere else, but as always you can do what you want with 'em and I will be unbothered.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”