제 눈에 안경이다

Seo-yun at the mall with a lot of money; Open, friends will get showered in gifts!

This is the Sandbox for TV3. Please remember that characters may, at any given time, be present in only one normal thread and one Memory thread. Memory threads should be placed within the Memories subforum. One-shots are always acceptable in both forums regardless of whether or not a character is in a thread.
VoltTurtle

제 눈에 안경이다

Post by VoltTurtle »

Seo-yun gently spun her credit card between her fingers while absentmindedly staring at her phone, sitting on a bench near the center of the enormous Brickell City Centre. Today was an important day, because it was the last Saturday before the end of the month, and that meant that it was her last shopping day before her parents paid off the balance on her card. They had given her the card ages ago In lieu of a physical cash allowance, and while they had limited the card's maximum credit to two thousand dollars, a limit that was much lower than what her parents could theoretically obtain, they never asked her questions about whatever she happened to purchase, and always took care of it without a fuss.

Sometimes, she wondered if they spoiled her like they did to make up for the fact that she saw them so infrequently, between their work schedules and her school schedule. Regardless, it meant that she had two thousand dollars to spend every month on whatever she happened to want. It was a lot of money for someone her age to have, and since her normal expenses were taken care of by her parents as well, more often than not she never quite hit the limit even if she bought anything and everything she happened to want. Her clothes were designer, her makeup was always the highest quality, she had the best technology and hobby supplies money could buy, and yet she always had at least a few hundred dollars left over at the end of the month.

That's why she was here, she knew that not many people were as fortunate as herself to be born to wealthy parents who were so happy to spoil them, so whenever the end of the month rolled around, she always invited some of her friends on a shopping trip. Once she got done showering them in gifts, her card would be maxed out, and then her parents would pay it off at the end of the month, only for the cycle to repeat again. Seeing the smiles on her friend's faces, especially those of her less than fortunate friends always brightened her day.

Not only because she shared in their happiness, but because it meant they'd love her even more than they did before, and that was the real reward.

Seo-yun reached down, thumbing the latch on her designer purse (probably the single most expensive item she owned) open, briefly putting her phone away before pulling out her small makeup mirror, bringing it up in front of her face to examine her handiwork. Predictably, she looked as gorgeous as usual, though today in particular she had done an excellent job on her eyeliner wings, and in general she looked utterly flawless, nobody passing by would be able to tell that her face had any blemishes at all. In fact, as she has been sitting here waiting for her friends to show up, she's had a fair few passing boys and even some girls unable to take their eyes off of her.

And that was just the way she liked it.

Putting the mirror back in her bag and closing it up, Seo-yun wrapped her hands around the shoulder strap absentmindedly, looking around the mall. It was as crowded and noisy as ever for a Saturday afternoon, the hustle and bustle of people moving around her and above her. She was on the ground floor, sitting nearby the Gucci store where she always met up with her friends on these days, a huge row of decorative plants not too far in front of her. She sent out the invites to her friends an hour ago. They would be here eventually, more than ready to appreciate her generosity when she began showering them in gifts.

All she had to do...

Was wait...
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

BETHAN GAYLE - SANDBOX START

Bethan and money had an interesting relationship.

Her parents weren’t exactly rolling in cash, for instance; they had two reasonably priced cars, resided in a reasonably priced area of Miami, and lived in a house that had always felt a little too small for the three of them. She wasn’t stupid, though, regardless of what her position in the school ranking system might say. Her family was able to afford semi-frequent trips to Jamaica and Wales, she had never dipped outside of the bubble of ‘comfort’, and with the donations to her Twitch stream providing a nice little injection of cash, Bethan knew she was much better off in terms of finance than a number of her classmates or people she passed by on the street.

The big issue lay in the fact that cybergoth gear could get really bloody expensive.

The majority of Bethan’s allowance went towards new clothes and accessories and makeup. Much of the rest went towards helping out with her streaming and gaming; upgrades to her PC, pop filters for her microphone, a new mouse, a new mouse mat, keeping her mini-fridge stocked full of energy drinks. That left her with… not a whole lot left, really. Enough to buy a coffee or two per month, perhaps.

She knew, she knew it was perhaps the most First-World Problem to have, that most of her friends would kill to live the way she did, so she never saw fit to complain about her position. It was just a teeny tiny bit mortifying to have to ask someone to cover your dinner bill, y’know?

It was one reason why she appreciated Seo-yun’s monthly shopping trips - everybody liked free stuff, right? - and so she always made time to tag along on them. Bethan kept on trying to pay Seo-yun back for them, offering to buy her lunch or a new outfit or anything she wanted, but, well. Therein lay the issue with the girl who had everything.

Bethan strode through the mall, spring in her step, salted caramel frappucino in her hand. She smiled every time someone stopped for a double-take when they glanced at her; she was used to it, you kinda had to when you wore fishnets and pastels and multi-coloured hair on a daily basis. For every grandma who turned up their nose as they passed by, there was a little kid who looked at her with wide-eyed wonder, and that was a pretty dang good feeling.

She hummed as she reached the spot Seo-yun normally gathered at. Or, at least, the spot she was pretty sure they all gathered at. It was a little embarrassing, really! She’d walked through the mall countless times, met up with the shopping trip gang every month, and yet she was still absolutely hopeless with directions. It had taken her about 15 minutes to actually locate the Starbucks she went to every week, for instance. She spun on her heel, humming as her shoes flashed their neon blue message, until eventually, as her gaze flashed past a row of brightly coloured plants, she spotted her friend, neatly nestled between them.

“Seo-yun!” Bethan called out, waving her hand like she was trying to fling it off her wrist. “Seo-yun!!!”

Bethan jog-walked over to Seo-yun, a bright, beaming smile on her face. Her friend was looking as utterly gorgeous as ever, and Bethan felt the same familiar fluttering in her chest whenever she looked at Seo-yun - or, indeed, any pretty girl, for that matter. She mentally smacked the feeling down with a broom, but it was impossible to suppress it entirely. Seo-yun was pretty and sweet and lovely and generous and had the most perfect laugh possible and-

Hmm. Yeah. Best to stop those thoughts in their tracks before they got too distracting!

“Hiya Seo-yun!”

Bethan bounced on the balls of her feet as she hovered near her friend.

“How’s things? Am I the first one here?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Gucci 2020: not even once. Like, okay. Okay, again, for emphasis. Okay. She'd watched the runway for the fall collection and she'd actually been kind of impressed. The shapes had been definitely last year, last year off-the-rack Mom clothes to be more off-the-backboard Precise (swish + swish, bish)... but she'd fuxed with the prints, at least. She remembered, like, this one super-stiff sequin kinda deal. Boobs on that model had less room to breathe than a bitch with asthma (oof, she'd gone There), the effect had been utterly ridic. Like, alien. But the problem was, that whole thing was haute.

The Gucci store, meanwhile, was all for naute.

- ???: Continued -

Lucille hated every single one of the Gucci-ass stores with their Gucci-ass looks. Y'know, that look. Everyone of these stores looked exactly the same, trying so damn hard to be something besides basic soft warm lighting tricks and overly large floor space and it was like... ugh. Even more basic, because like, you put in all that effort and the best you can come up with is a Warhol's underpaid apprentice reject? Shit, was that even a correct smart people reference? Dude, only thing she really knew about Warhol was that he... took pictures, or something. Sold 'em for a lot of money. Eh, she'd probably gotten it close enough, right?

She was pretty confident, indulging herself in her moment of IQ-having. Store concierge- holy shit her eyebrow job was boooohhhtched- was staring at her funny over one among many of the dumb ass boxy glass counters. Y'know, those counters. Exact same design, store after store after store, Aspen after Tokyo after Canberra. Right over there was Ms. Whats-Her-Face, bored and dead-fish eyed in that 'I expect you to fucking buy something already' type look when, calm down bitch, I was just here to pretend I was gonna buy something but I wouldn't be caught dead thinking any of this shit was worth the Chinese sweat shop rags it was printed on?? No thank you! But it was like, everyone in this mall knew she was money, she went through it often enough tbh. Word spread fast between the store managers when you had credit cards that were impossible to max if you tried.

It's like, jeez. Get back, motherfucker, y'don'know me like that. Lucille had a pretty gnarly stink eye too, shot it right at the bitch as she walked out the store and out into the sunbathing plaza illuminated from above by massive sky lights.

Peeped the new scene, it was like... usual mall crowd, all the tacky potted plants poking out of their oversized ceramics that probably caused more carbon footprint than they were worth. Some chick in enough fishnets to be out here killing dolphins was getting the stink eye from the old chancs-wearing grannies. No wait, that was her some chick. Or like, kinda. Y'know, Lucille totally appreciated Bethan's aesthetics. Were they a fucking terrible idea? Yeahduh, but Bethan wasn't like, a bitch about it. She was pretty unpretentious, which was a point in her favor despite the complete absence of color coordination. But, Lucille remembered this one-off time in class where she'd brought up TV, though, and the bitch was pretty obviously a Fake Fan. No gusto. Also, side note, she totally slept around, lowest grape off the vine. Lucille wondered how, like, lesbian safe sex worked. What did you put the condom on?

She cut across the thoroughfare and like, right into the bench where another one of the Manchildren of Mangrove was sat. Seo-yun was like, Actually a cool chick, instead of just kind of maybe a cool chick. Like, K-pop sucked, low key no fronting, but those dudes in the MVs served capital-L Looks. It was a bit entry-level designer, but Seo-yun had pretty good taste, y'know? Bitch looked good, probably ate well, had like a billion hobbies. Honestly she was probably the daughter Ma and Pa wished they had, LOL. Tags on her clothes were probably one zero less too, so she was easier on the bank account of a hypothetical future boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever.

"Yooo, An-yong-ha-seyo! Seriously, spree day's today? Bitch, why no DM?"

To be fair. Lucille never went to like, any of these, and hadn't since the frosh years. Not like Lucille needed the help. If anything Lucille'd be the one sending shit back from European boutiques, like... when she remembered, anyway.

Lucille didn't hesitate to sit herself on the bench besides, far side from Bethan Gay, plenty of space and a impish slouch to her spine. Shit, she hoped the girls appreciated the fit today. The sweater was admittedly pretty casual, just your any old Marc Jacobs she'd picked up like, two years ago on a whim about two floors up from the spot where they were all chilling. Pink, off the shoulder, size-too-large on purpose. Shit was cozy, and the fabric was pretty beefy, it had survived this long. The hem of the sweater mostly covered the white-as-ghost short-as-fuse short shorts barely clipping Lucille's thighs. Today was all long legs and Kourbela strappies, which'd totally be the title of Flo Rida's next big hit.

"Bethan, where'd you get the shoes from? I am seriously unironically considering snatching a pair for myself." She was already half chatting at the screen of her phone, checking other conversations in different places and times.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Slam

Post by Slam »

((Junji Yamada continued from The Other Other Student Roster))

Fee Fi Fo Fum, Junji to the mall had gone.

He had a very simple relationship with money. His parents gave him enough to fund his gaming and other various interests. Those all pertained to tits and guns, both of which were readily found at the mall. God Bless America!

Unlike Seo, Junji’s parents financial aid was nothing to do with making up for some absenteeism. In fact, it was the opposite: they paid him to stay out of theirs and his younger brother’s lives as much as possible. No-one had ever said this out loud, of course, but the recurring trips out of town with the junior Yamada in tow and the senior Yamada left to house sit did flag a few hints. Junji sometimes wondered if his parents didn’t get a cat just so they could ask him to stay and look after it.

Returning to the topic of breasts and firepower, Junji noticed the former while looking for the latter. Sat on the bench were three lovely ladies from Mangrove Garden. Well, two lovely ladies and one fatass with stupid hair, noted Junji as his own ass jiggled with every step. Shit, where was someone to jump on a grenade for you when you needed them?

Normally Junji would ignore such a scene, as there were better things for him to do than hit on women beneath him, but there was a spring in his heavy step that day. He’d had a successful stream that morning with only a handful of trolls whom he’d managed to humiliate quite resoundingly. His good mood meant that he felt just a little bit puckish.

Puckish, in this context, was a word that meant being, as some might put it, ‘a lecherous douche’. He tried to compare cup sizes from the distance, but it was just too hard to distinguish breasts from Bethan’s folds. He would have to go in for a closer look, and brighten up their day in the process. Or not, he didn’t really care. It would be funny regardless.

“Ladies. “ he grinned. “I'm not . . . interrupting anything, am I?” he asked, with an irresistibly quipped eyebrow.
Second Chances 3
Lucas Brady - Ultra-Premium Grade - 1

Nu-BRAU
B13: Yuichiro Takiguchi - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

SOTF: Supers
S028: Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] pregame
Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bethan!"

Seo-yun gave her friend a wave and flashed a friendly smile. Bethan's presence was always appreciated, even if Seo-yun personally found her most common aesthetic to be garish. There was probably a time and place for fishnets and neon bright colors, for sure, but she struggled to think of any scenarios beyond raves, bedroom flirtation, and being a construction worker. Most of the time Bethan wore much more fashionable outfits at least, and more importantly, she was obviously attracted to Seo-yun. Bethan wasn't exactly good at disguising her interest in the girls around her, and there had been more than one occasion when they'd been together where Seo-yun had caught her staring.

While Seo-yun herself had no interest in dating girls, even if she could appreciate attractive women on an aesthetic level, she still adored it when almost anyone found her attractive, lesbians included. The only people she didn't appreciate the attention from were creeps like Junji, but so long as they knew their place and didn't believe themselves to be above her and worthy of her, then she could at least tolerate them.

"Yeah, you're the first one here, come sit!" She commanded, patting the bench next to her. "I'm guessing you want to grab some more Cybergoth gear?"

Of course, Bethan wasn't the only one to show up. Lucille just so happening to be inside the Gucci store they were sitting in front of was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Lucille could charitably be described as an airhead, but she was one of her few classmates that could match and even exceed Seo-yun in fashionable clothing choices, and most importantly, Lucille respected her. While there was no attraction present like there was with Bethany, there didn't need to be. Lucille knew that Seo-yun was in the upper echelons of popularity in Mangrove Garden, and treated her appropriately.

"It's annyeonghaseyo, Lucille, and yes!" She exclaimed. "It's spree day, sorry for not sending you a message about it!"

She smiled as Lucille sat down next to her, politely ignoring the fact that Lucille hadn't come to shopping day in quite some time. Best not to point that, or else Lucille might get offended, and that was the last thing Seo-yun wanted. If she had her way, she would be idolized the world over, fans begging for her acknowledgement, stadiums packed to the brim for her performances. That was a ways off and realistically unlikely, however, so making sure that everyone who made up the student body of Mangrove Garden loved her was an acceptable alternative. Everyone except that ugly, awful bitch Laura, and the disgusting, obese pig Junji-

Oh, there he was, and he was walking right up to the three of them.

She quietly hissed at the sight of him, trying not to look at his absolutely awful outfit that somehow made him look even fatter than he already was. Normally she avoided judging others for their appearances, as not many were as blessed or as capable as herself when it came to maintaining conventional beauty standards, but Junji was a special case. He clearly thought himself to be above her, as when he looked at her he didn't tastefully admire her, he leered at her, probably fantasizing about how much he wanted to stuff his likely dried cum coated dick inside of her. He had no respect for her, and she had absolutely no tolerance for him. Also, he always had a strange odor about him that would make her question if he ever actually took a shower, and she could already smell it permeating the air around the bench. She needed him to go away, fast.

"Hi Junji," she stated, flatly. "I don't feel like dealing with your shit today, so fuck off."
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Seo-yun looked up at Bethan and smiled, and her own beaming grin grew even wider, if such a thing was even possible. She trotted over to the bench, seating herself with a level of grace learned through several years of ‘trying to sneak back into the house after way too many vodka-lemonades’. She stretched her arms out before plapping them back behind her and to the side, idly kicking her legs.

She was about to say something, something that might have been along the lines of letting Seo-yun know that, oh, she wasn’t looking out for cybergoth gear per say, really, she already had a whole bunch of stuff already after all, and she was really looking to maybe hit up some more coffee places, ooh, or maybe swing by somewhere that sold energy drinks because she was pretty sure Monster were doing another run at their whole ‘flavours based off of SOTF winners’ which, okay, sure, hadn’t been super great the first time because one, who the hell associated Jared Clayton with marshmallow flavour, and two, how the hell did you mess up marshmallow that badly, but this time Bethan was pretty sure they had a ‘Shimmering Jewel’ flavour which was a godawful name but was also apparently blackberry flavour which might be pretty good, oh, but, if they did happen to pass by anywhere that dealt in cybergoth clothing Bethan wasn’t gonna be complaining about it!

But she didn’t get to say any of that, probably for the best, because Lucille strolled up very shortly after Bethan sat down, and her smile. Well. It didn’t falter, as such. Maybe twitch a little bit.

Cause Lucille wasn’t the worst person in the world to have rocked up to the shopping spree, far from it, but… Look, they both went to parties. Bethan had seen, firsthand, what Lucille was like the moment her mind got even a fraction clouded by booze. Every single little secret and rumour that she’d ever heard, and some that she’d made up on the spot, would come spilling out of her lips, and even though Bethan didn’t think she had anything to hide - you lived the cybergoth life, baby, you had to do away with a certain amount of shame - it wasn’t exactly the sorta person she wanted to associate with, y’know? Plus, she was way more into SOTF than Bethan was, and that… that always got her on edge, in-depth discussion of the show.

Still, she gave Lucille her own cheerful wave and smile, as the girl sat down on the other side of Seo-yun. At the very least, it was hard to complain about the view. She always felt a little awkward, a little self-conscious, whenever she caught herself zoning out about a girl of uncertain sexuality, never sure whether her interest would be appreciated or not. It was hard not to sneak a peek, though, when there was little more than a censor bar covering Lucille’s legs.

Sheesh. There was a lot of expensive clothing on this bench right now. But speaking of which…

“It’s a Cyberdog product!” Bethan responded to Lucille in her usual bubbly tone, taking a sip from her frappuccino in-between sentences. “They’re preeetty pricey, but totally worth it! They’re sturdier than they look, ‘cause they’ve gotta stand up to-”

Then somebody else rolled up, and this time Bethan’s smile did drop fully, because really, for God’s sake, why’d Junji of all people have to stumble upon them? She really didn’t need to say anything about the basement dwelling parasite that hadn’t already been said by everyone whose name wasn’t Stokes Keeper. There was a stench that followed Junji wherever he went, and closely accompanied by a secondary odour of unwashed clothes and body sweat.

Seo-yun had pretty much covered Bethan’s thoughts on the subject nicely, so she giggled instead, taking another sip of her drink before adding her own comments.

“Girls’ night! Sorry Gungey, but youuuu’re not welcome here, so, y’know, keep walking!”

She put the straw into her mouth again and kept her gaze fixed on Junji, hoping his stick insect brain got the message.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

"An-yong-ha-seyo." A careful repetition, very blatantly emphasizing and stressing every single mistake she'd made in pronunciation the last time. She didn't get it, honest. They sounded similar enough, right? Not like people ever pronounced things right in English anyways, like, ch-yaah.

She kinda heard and felt out the rest of what everyone was saying. Something about sturdy Cyberdogs- bitch, if it didn't get a signal boost from FashionNetwork it might as well not exist? Maybe Lucille had to, like, be more mindful of those more niche types'a apparel that were outside of the industry proper, but also naw. She knew her aesthetics and Bethan's weren't it. Bethan and Seo-yun were pleasant as ever though. Far as Lucille could tell, out here frantically fingerbanging (thru texts) her other other friends (she had a lot of them, all across this city) to check out the doc on Season 56 that had just released and get the info back her way, a by the minute drip if they had to. She returned to reality just in time to notice Bethan was staring a bit? Right at the crotch, which was like... sure girl, you do you. Honestly flattering, even if the poor bitch had like, Zero chance (if Lucille had been a lesbian she figured she'd be above a Bethan-type. Except maybe as a casual one off thing, y'know. Keep the options open).

So here and now everyone was freaking out because some lardy peep show was getting dangerously close. Lucille glanced around, read the crowd. Put her phone down gently on the bit of bench right by her hip, held up a hand-

To wave. Not small either, generous smirk as she sat her ground.

So, Lucille's honest take on it was that Junji was stupid gross, right? His teeth probably grew their own pubic hairs, the ass stink blended with the dude-scent body spray the worst possible way. Walking puke show, all that. Dude was harmless though. He'd apparently been willing to throw hands in, like, middle school or something, if his old school mates were to be believed. But, y'know, Lucille just didn't see it? The dude had a rape vibe coming off him almost as visible as his odor lines, sure, but a vibe wasn't the real deal. If the dude ever tried anything the six year old he was stalking would floor him on his pasty ass, let alone any grown ass woman. He was fucking harmless, dude. Not even worth shit talking behind his back- like, you could only hear variations of 'he was in the corner of the gym with his laptop watching a porn star chick pretend to like anal' so many times before it was old news.

"Hey girls, hold up. Give 'im a chance to explain himself." Lucille's body language remained casual, y'know. No reason to stop being chill just because everyone else was going DEFCON.

"So what'd you come over for? Ooh, shit. I bet you have, like, one of those 'would I bang' type rankings and you're gonna finally reveal to the world your truth." Lucille smiled her winning-est smile that didn't open her mouth up so much that she'd start to taste the putrefying air. "Go for it dude. Don't be a coward."
Upcoming:

Relations Thread!
Slam

Post by Slam »

“Woah! Calm down, hos!” he retorted, bringing up his hands to shield his tender feelings. Wow that was even easier than he thought it’d be. When a Junji walks in with his itty bitty grin all the bitches start to spring. “I’m just saying hey! Nothing to freak out about!”

He didn’t feel threatened in the slightest though, because he was very used to talking to women. Hostile reactions were usually the norm, either that or unfiltered discomfort. Hostile was a lot more entertaining, while uncomfortable was just boring, and it mostly came from women who didn’t meet his standards in the first place.

“I just wanted to see how it was going. Doing some clothes shopping? Need a hand?” They didn’t, because girls like this spent all their time thinking about how they looked, and he didn’t know crap about fashion and he did not care. As far as he was concerned, the more skin and less underwear, the better. Actually fuck clothes, just get to fucking. He could give them a hand there. Or better.

They’d made the mistake of rebuffing him though, and given him some ammo to play off all the while. It would be real rude of him to not return the favour.

“But if you want to know who needs a new look the most, since Lucille asked.” he continued, his devilish trolling agenda coming forth. He took a moment to look as if he was deliberating, but it wasn't as if he'd already made his mind up. “In order of hotness, I’d say…

“Bethan, “ he said, pointing in her direction. She was not hot, because goths needed to get fucked but by someone else (and now that he was up close, he could confirm that her tits were nothing special), but she most likely knew she was not hot next to the other two, and they most likely thought the same.

“then Seo,” Who was also not that hot. Hotter than Bethan, but not hot. But coming in second would certainly unsettle her.

“then Lucille.” And last place was for the technically hottest. Because being in last place for people like that always fucked them off a little bit. And that was hilarious.
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

(( Fisk Bateman continued from have you ever thought of keeping your big mouth shut. ))

Normally, Sundays were the day for Fisk to get his hair done, but he was already at the Square today, mostly for some suit and shoe browsing, but he’d heard from a friend of a friend that there was a new tailor that opened up, and he’d like to try it out and see if he could get some good measurements in, he had the concept in his head for a nice suit themed around a mixture of 80’s yuppie aesthetic with a blend of colors that screamed Mr. Freeze. It was a bit different than what he was used to, but 60’s and 70’s couldn’t quite fit. Black, red, and blue just screamed Tech Noir.

Today would be a simple day for Fisk, and his outfit showed it. Maroon polo shirt, with a white stripe around the hems of the sleeves and collar, a pair of grey suit pants, ironed and pressed because he wasn’t slumming it, and a pair of red socks and brown leather penny loafers. He had some rings and his watch on to accessorize, and that was that. Simple.

As he walked his way to the barber, he was conflicted with a mental dilemma. To hard part, or to not hard part. That was the question that hounded his brain until another dilemma made itself known.

By stench.

It was all too familiar. He could give you the description, but you would already know. Anyone who has ever had taken public transportation knows the stench. Add on the aroma of unwashed laundry and... eurgh, dried “fluids” and you know just what Junji smells like.

There was no way. His wranglers wouldn’t dare play such a sick joke and release him from his dungeon into the world would they? Was Fisk having a stroke? There was no way the creature would be seen anywhere near sunlight, let alone wandering in such a public area like here.

Yet, lo and behold, there was the mythical creature itself. Were people to call Fisk cruel for his theory on why eugenics would make the world a better place, he would point them to example one. This anomaly’s existence is pure suffering for itself, let alone anyone cursed enough to have to deal with it. He was like a koala bear, smooth brained and foul smelling, existing only to screech, defecate, and sleep, proving Darwin’s theory wrong just by the fact that it draws breath. “Won’t someone put him out of MY misery...” He said to no one in particular.

As he made his way to pass IT, he noticed that it was currently using what little energy it could spend doing its idea of a courtship dance with the obvious result of doing the opposite of it’s intention. Fisk could be a bystander and stay the safe distance away from the walking heap of septic sludge with it’s blue porta potty water blood, but he noticed that it’s victims were classmates that he knew. He wouldn’t wish this creature’s presence on his worst enemies and there was the inkling in Fisk’s cold black icy heart that he needed to do something about this.

He stopped a safe distance of about five to six feet away from whatever fluids or gasses the creature could emit, and spoke to grab it’s attention.

“Hey fatso! They’re not interested, so how’s about you waddle along back to the sump boonies you were bred from.”
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Ugh, those rankings were so perfectly wrong. Putting her in second, Seo-yun knew she should've been on the top, she was certainly much hotter than both Bethan and Lucille. Not that she really cared about the opinions of a troglodyte like Junji, but it was the principle of the matter. Now she had to fight the urge to grind her teeth in annoyance, why did Lucille have to give him more ammo to use? Seo-yun almost wanted to tell her off for it, engaging with Junji was a waste of breath, better to tell him off and leave. She already did the telling off, unfortunately however, leaving wasn't currently an option, since this is where they always met up, and she would need to tell everyone to go elsewhere if she gathered everyone and left. Best to keep the others from making it worse in the meantime. "Just ignore him," she muttered to the girls on either side of her. "Easier that way."

New goal: get Junji to go the hell away, or at least distract him long enough for them to leave. Ignoring him and distracting him would be difficult, so she might need to- wait Fisk was suddenly here, getting Junji's attention. She recognized him, she recognized everyone at Mangrove Garden after all, but she had yet to fully win his affections like she had so many others. She only had so much time in the day after all, and could only talk to so many people. His presence was useful though, she could use him to her advantage and deflect Junji's attention onto him. Perhaps she would even catch up with him later out of gratitude, once he successfully played the patsy and got Junji out of her hair.

She leaned over to Bethan and Lucille in turn, whispering in their ears as Fisk approached. "Let Fisk take the heat, let's go to another store, I'll tell everyone the meet-up location changed."

Seo-yun deftly pulled out her phone once she was finished, acting nonchalantly as she began tapping away at the screen, informing the rest of the group that they were meeting up somewhere else in the mall, and that she'd know where exactly it would be in a bit. Satisfied with her efforts and quick thinking, she slipped her phone back into her bag. Planning might not be her strong suit, but this one had been simple enough for her to wrap her head around. Now she just needed to figure out a way for them to sneak away without Junji noticing.

...Wait. How were they going to do that, again?
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Oh no. Ohhhh noo. Oh, what the heck did Lucille even think she was doing?

Bethan’s face had a look of horror on it - she’d never bothered to try and hide her emotions, she’d never truly seen the point - as Lucille not only greeted Junji but beckoned him even closer. She’d already thought it, but it absolutely bore repeating - what the fuck was she doing? She clearly knew about Junji’s reputation, considering what she said to him was pretty much bang on the money for what Bethan was expecting from him. Was she just some kinda glutton for punishment? She guessed that scanned, anybody who worked out to the extent that Lucille did had to have some kinda masochistic streak as far as she was concerned.

Still though! She didn’t have to drag the rest of them into this whole thing! She grit her teeth as Junji started speaking, and prepared for the worst, but it… actually… wasn’t as bad as it could have been? Maybe she was just being overly generous, but she’d kinda been expecting something way more lecherous outta him! She still didn’t wanna hang out with him, like, at all, especially considering he clearly did have a Bang List ready at hand, but hey! She could accept this, if he did them all a solid and did a 180 turn immediately afterwards.

And speaking of the Top of the Hots list, that was kinda confusing Bethan also! Maybe it was just because as far as she was concerned, 90% of girls in the world were drop dead gorgeous and would slot neatly into the S+++ tier, if she’d been so inclined to draft up such a list. But also, why was she in first place? Not that she was disparaging her own appearance or anything, but, like, she had made it pretty obvious that she played for the other team. Unless that was exactly the reason why Junji had put her at the top, and if he was two steps away from implying that, then she was one step away from planting her chunky boots into his face.

Luckily, it didn’t need to come to that, because Mr. Bateman himself turned up on the scene just in time. Which was much more, y’know, superhero than supervillain, but, whatever, even if it didn’t fit his general aesthetic - which Bethan loved for the record, if she could find a way to pull off what he wore on the regular she’d be utterly stoked, she wondered whether she could find a way to mix it all in with her regular cyberpunk gear - she was grateful for it nonetheless. She put her hands together and mouthed ‘Thank you’ at Fisk, before leaning in to listen to what Seo-un was suggesting. She nodded.

And waited.

And then realised that uh.

None of them were moving anywhere!

Bethan dug her phone out of her shorts pocket - it was already mostly falling out, honestly, there was barely enough space in there for her Cyberdog loyalty card - and swiped in her passcode, already on her conversation with Seo-yun after progressing past the lock screen.

Hey, uh

so how arewe doing this

And what store are we going to

probably shouldnt all leave at once or hell figure somethings up lol

Bethan paused, looking into space briefly, before quickly tapping out another couple of messages

unless u wanna cause a distraction??? :thinking:

I can throw my coffee at him if u wnat
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Lucille scoffed idly, looking more at the Gucci store's display mannequin she hadn't noticed

(almost as ugly as Junji, holy)

rather than looking at him properly.

"Lame. I already know my girl squad's hotter than me." She pouted, an incredulous smile briefly twisting up her lips sour. "Get a new slant." Legit though. She'd expected more from him. One of those one liners where it was so disgusting it was actually kind of impressive in a basement neckbreathing incel kinda way. Moment where she just had to look at him standing there, eyes lit up, or like, what you could see of 'em behind the grease. Like he was expecting some kind of epic tantrum meltdown and that all his big mouth that existed to compensate for the small elsewhere was gonna actually accomplish anything. Kinda pathetic, oof.

She shrugged and slouched a bit further into the bench, bored. The other two girls were looking for an escape plan, and she guessed one had shown up in a way?

Hot take. Honest to goodness between the two Fisk was the actually scary one between them. Like, think about it. Logic it up for a second. Easy enough to tell that Junji was all putrid air and no actual bite behind the bark, right? Dude would never legit hurt anyone that could actually fight back- wait, she'd already been on this train of thought, like, a few seconds before? Junji was just an empty shell of contrarianism- Fisk was like, actually the sort of person who believed the BS that spilled out of his open-way-too-often mouth. That was the sort of mentality that would actually result in people getting hurt. Low key creep vibes: not in the stalker-y way or whatever

(dude probably pitched and caught for his own team, y'know the euphemism, per Lucille's careful analysis of the people who could be bothered to put up with him)

but in the 'would kill someone if he could find the twisted excuse to' type way.

Lucille glanced sidelong, keeping an eye on Seo's phone screen as it lit up. Reading phone screens at any angle and any brightness was a tool of the trade, when you worked the kinda jobs Lucille worked.

Huh, actually. Was throwing coffee at someone like, technically assault and battery? Come to think of it... Lucille didn't know. If she just sat here and watched it happen and a mall cop came around the corner and he was just misogynist enough to want to detain them... Oh, shit. She didn't know. She was kinda turning her wheels in place while she tried to work through what little she knew of her own country's legal code. She wasn't a lawyer? What was she doing? Lucille started to blank out for a good long second, only snapping out of the slightly blank-eyed fugue when something interesting happened. Because like, not like she needed to be paying attention that exact moment.
Upcoming:

Relations Thread!
Slam

Post by Slam »

Junji kept on grinning as the bitches reacted in turn. It was obvious that his words had had an effect on them, even if they denied it. It sure wasn’t hard, unlike him. Not just being this close to two hotties (entitled and self-absorbed or not) and one Bethan, but close enough to smell their perfume and other feminine odours, was definitely turning him on. This would make good material for later that evening.

He turned to look when he heard Fisk, because when people said fatso they usually meant him. It was pretty rude, honestly, but what did he care what that faggot thought? Probably spent more time staring at his own dick in the mirror than anything else, when he wasn’t on his hands and knees at the local gay bar indulging in a spit roast.

“Calm down, Bate Man, it’s a free mall! I’m just saying hi to these lovely ladies, no need to get all catty with me.”

Junji took Fisk’s measure from where he stood. Smaller than him, as most men were. He could kick his ass without much trouble. Maybe Fisk was into that sort of thing, liking it rough and all, but it would happen either way. They were in public though, and that wouldn’t be very gentlemanly in front of these fine skanks. He was nothing else if not a gentleman.

His thoughts turned to moving on and getting on with his own shopping, though. He’d successfully triggered the girls and left his impression. He wasn’t worried about Fisk showing up, but it was always just a little bit less fun when someone who might try to slap him to look like a big dick hero in front of sluts got involved. He wasn’t scared off, he just had better things to do. Maybe he’d hit the food court and treat himself.

“Anyway, I’ll let you girls get on with it. Though if you do want some help with clothes, I’ll be around. I’ve got a very good eye, you know.” He tried so hard to avoid licking his lips, if only to leave the invitation open and maybe see some girls changing. He knew it wouldn’t happen, but he wasn’t one to close off his options.

As he walked off, he turned back to the posse, flashing them a peace sign -

Actually, screw options. This was funnier.

- before flicking his hand around and darting his tongue between the fingers.

((Junji Yamada pregame concluded))
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Fisk did his best to avoid scowling at the mutant, as it spoke at him. In between the dehumanization and general discontent of the situation, Fisk tried to figure out what to say next. When it spoke, Fisk couldn’t take his eyes away from it’s teeth, or more accurately the plaque in place of teeth.

It was very hard for Fisk to keep his bearing, and to stay stoic in Junji’s...uhhh presence. That word didn’t describe him well because presence implied charisma, something that was literally impossible to come from Junji, a black hole or a radiation pit. 3.6 Wrotetengans of ick.

“Junji, we all know you never ‘just say hi’. I don’t know who you’re trying to fool, but nobody’s impressed.”

Fisk was not wanting to deal with this sump creature. Maybe if he’d known Junji would’ve been here to day, he’d have brought a raw fish with him to yeet into a drain or something so Junji’d go back into the sewer.

Whatever, just like that he folded, which was the expected outcome. Seeing him walk away and stick his tongue through his crusty fingers like that made Fisk almost want to gag. It was one thing to be such a nasty creature, but what Fisk really questioned was if Junji was aware of it or not.

Did he believe through some madness induced delirium he wasn’t a slug taken humanoid form, or did he just not give a fuck? Truthfully both thoughts were equally horrifying.

He glanced over at the others once Junji waddled on away. There was a second or two pause. For once in his life, Fisk was at a complete loss for words. Eventually he managed to put together a phrase that reflected his bewilderment.

“...Good Lord.”

Indeed.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

"Indeed."

Fisk took the words right out of Seo-yun's mouth. What an awful, disgusting, vile person Junji was. She was glad that he was finally gone after what felt like an eternity of dealing with his presence. Given how much he had annoyed her, she almost hoped that he would walk outside and get hit by a truck and never bother her again. Almost, because while Junji might be a troglodyte that needed to stay in his dark basement cave somewhere and spare the rest of the world his presence, she still couldn't say for sure if he really deserved death for merely being a constant, active nuisance.

"Thank you for distracting him, Fisk," Seo-yun said, with a smile. She wasn't actually sure how much Fisk had actually helped get Junji to leave, but she was more than happy to show her appreciation when someone had even possibly helped her out. After all, if she showed her appreciation for others, they would in turn show their appreciation for her.

Now the only problem was addressing the fact that Junji's sudden departure meant she had to backpedal on her previous message to the shopping group. It was embarrassing to do so mere minutes after sending the initial warning, but it would likely be even more embarrassing to decide to leave anyway and look petty just to avoid appearing incompetent for the briefest moment. While Seo-yun always tried her best to give off an aura of infallibility, she too was human, and just as prone to error as anyone else. It would be best for her to instead lay her cards on the table, and mitigate any damage that could be done to her image.

Bringing out her phone again, she tapped out a new message to the group chat:

False alarm! Junji was here harassing us, but he's gone now, so feel free to come to the usual spot!

Satisfied with that, she put her phone back in her purse and let out a heavy sigh.

"Glad that's over."

Return to “TV3 Sandbox”