The V3 Read-A-thon Redux

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Brackie: Anthony Burbank
Mara: Lulu Altaire
Pipi: Rio Koizumi
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Can I have a re-roll, please? ^^
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Prim: Julia Lauper
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Asking for a reroll as well to get back into the game
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Jilly: Shane Rafferty
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

give me a child i want to help
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

All right, Shane Rafferty, a kid with only 2 threads (tho one of them is Sound & Fury which aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh but it is what it is); let’s do this.

Hobbies and interests: Weed
Promising content.

Basically Shane is a red-haired weedhead with an acceptably middle class household and has connections to an illegal pot farm he works at. He likes working on cars and driving around in them listening to 70s hard rock instead of going to school like some sort of nerd. He also gets violent sometimes such as when he almost gouged someone’s eye out for talking smack about his dead cousin for no reason but this is V3 and I’ve never been to a California school so maybe this was just the way things happened there in 2007.

His advantages are that he can use guns, he’s strong, and he’s had bad girlfriends before so he doesn’t trust women. Disadvantages are that he’s a loud klutz and also thinks with his heart before his brain, which like, fair.

He has no pregame, so…

SOUND AND FURY

We meet again. Shane shows up fairly early at least.

Yeah, okay. Shane stumbles into the barracks Denise Dupuis’s holed up in while the SADD group does some other stuff a few buildings over. She offers him a cigarette, which he denies because he brought his own joint that they smoke together while shooting the shit.

Mark Tavarian joins the two of them, and they get a little group going with blocking the door while the rest of Sound and Fury happens. Shane gets tired of the shit going on next door and shoots at Bobby Jacks who fires back and hits Shane. Kinda impressive considering Shane is technically high while shooting but I’ll let it slide, especially since his handler did let him take the return fire. I do always appreciate when people are willing to let their kids get hit or lose.
A voice, which Shane recognized as Neil's, asked "Who shot?"

"That was me," Shane shouted back, "My bad!"
We get this little exchange, too, which made me giggle a little bit. Denise starts pounding his head into the ground to reprimand him. This mess of a thread keeps on giving.

The small group dissolves, and Bobby challenges Shane to a gun duel. Shane asks for a rain check, but Bobby’s already moved on to dealing with the rest of the thread. Shane more or less disappears after this, only showing up again in the final post after going inactive.

TEMPUS FUGIT

Shane, severely wounded, stumbles into the now-DZ’d field of flowers and gets collarsploded. There’s a ghost here or something Shane talks to which, I don’t know, take it for what you will.

CONCLUSION

Hard no for recommending Shane. He’s somewhat comically amusing as a cog in the machine of one of the most notoriously messy V3 threads, but otherwise his content is pretty lacking.

new kid pls
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Jilly: Nigel Gillespie
Lore: James Brown
Buko

Post by Buko »

Yeah, yeah--face the past.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

I'm going to regret this but if Chad's doing it, what's my excuse.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Anthony Burbank was a character

Anthony Burbank is a pompous git who thinks he's the best. He bullies his cousin Lyn, who lives with them, because his mom doesn't like her. He plays baseball, he has no friends, he threw out his shoulder.

the profile is fine, if one-note, but at least it's not one-note premade.

--IN GAME

Anthony has one post and it's a biggun that takes place from Lyn's perspective, in a thread named after her. He is convinced the whole thing is a prank until he runs into Lyn at the showers and finds a whooooole lotta dead bodies. They contemplate what they'll do and Anthony decides he'll start killing. He tries to steal Lyn's sword but she ends up killing him in a needlessly prosey start-of-darkness fashion.

In conclusion:

Not really a character as much as a prop for Lyn's story, so

another!
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Ugh... I will follow Chad and Adam's example and also request a child. Oof. This is gonna be one scary walk down memory lane.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

first part of the breakdown because....... its gonna be a long one boys. This one is for the first five threads plus the profile of James Brown.
Spoiler!
Pre-everything knowledge: I have no idea who is James Brown. I just think Chris Brown and it makes me want to barf, you know? Anyways.
[+] Chat Interlude 1
brackieToday at 8:18 PM
also
I believe James Brown spends 90% of the game on LSD
meet `n fuck: murder islandToday at 8:18 PM
James Brown is a name I could not be trusted writing, too many good references
brackieToday at 8:18 PM
and he makes
6th place
ration bar carlToday at 8:18 PM
same
LorettaToday at 8:18 PM
same
i do not trust this
6th
place?
ration bar carlToday at 8:18 PM
both the LSD and the references
LorettaToday at 8:18 PM
oh jesus
what did i roll
Profile: From the looks of it, James Brown isn't Chris Brown which scores him a better score than I initially set for him. So let's have a round of applause for him. His appearance is honestly fine for a one-paragrapher. It kinda hits all the point: how he looks like, what he wears, and even has some fun flavor like
He started wearing contact lenses in highschool as well as a calculator watch which he never really uses to calculate anything. His posture sucks.
So honestly? I like his biography. It's not good for v7 standards, but it has some iconic lines like
He made a handful of friends through a mutual interest in the Ninja Turtles and spent a lot of time in gradeschool running around with them on the playground, calling himself Michelangelo and doing pretend battle with Shredder and April O'Neil (designated a villain because girls were stupid).
It's not up to the informal standards but honestly? I expected less than this and that shit still kinda hits
His parents came to decide he was playing too many videogames in his spare time, and told him to get a freaking hobby before he turned into a vegetable. So he did, and that hobby was playing the drums. The Browns would come to regret forcing that decision upon their son in the following years, although he ended up becoming very skilled at his instrument.

[...]

Then later he decided that nu metal was kind of gay and moved on to more progressive groups that were harder to find but much more instrumentally complex.
Honestly, I'm kinda living for this dude. He looks fun. You know, he also sounds like a tiny jerk but it could be worse. I'm kinda excited about the readthrough
[+] Chat Interlude 2
LorettaToday at 8:27 PM
Then later he decided that nu metal was kind of gay and moved on to more progressive groups that were harder to find but much more instrumentally complex.
@♫▼𝄇⁍♘╫☠≥𝄌¿╞☺
brackieToday at 8:27 PM
drums are loud
twindrillToday at 8:27 PM
oh yea
hop situation
CourtneyToday at 8:28 PM
damn, talking shit on nu metal, I can't believe sotf would do this to me
ration bar carlToday at 8:28 PM
shittalking nu metal in v3, even
CourtneyToday at 8:28 PM
right?
like, V3 should be fine with nu metal
Pregame: He tragically has no pregame. I don't think that's a bad thing because I kinda don't want to read ninja turtle actions but I might be wrong about that. It would honestly be a mood to see a grown man run around saying "hehe im donnatello". Actually fuck I wanted pregame.

Maingame: James has 11 threads for his maingame. I'll try to like break each of them down as I go through them. Just like give a heads up of what's happening in it and what are my feelings about them.

So first one: In the Wake of the Bunt!

It's an interesting thread. Some things were lost to time clearly because I don't think he wakes up on Day 1. He also shares the post with another of Cyco's character (Jessa). The whole thread goes as follows: James wakes up with the gun and he finds Jessa asleep. He's carrying the gun though so when Jessa wakes up, she gets spooked and she runs away being like "aaaaa". James is like "uhhh sorry?" and digs through her stuff to get supplies. It's honestly a solid starter. There's no ball being hit out the park but it is a solid post.

ALSO JESSA HAD A BUTTERFLY KNIFE????? anyways im not doing her reading next

Second one is: House of Boo!

I like the name of that thread. I think it's because I picture the little Mario ghosts. This is, by the way, the second one-shot in a row of our homeboy. Is it a pattern that I'm smelling? I don't know. Anyways, this thread is about James taking LSD by mistake (I presume) and meeting Boo so? lol? I don't know how to review that? That kinda hit me left field. Okay but for real, James walked toward the Chapel, he thinks he sees someone, but NO! It's a Big Boo here for Revenge and Murder. I'm.

Okay, well let's go to the next one!
[+] Chat Interlude 3
twindrillToday at 8:54 PM
whyt isd big boo- i-
LorettaToday at 8:54 PM
girl
okay
i just want to say
it
never
says he took lsd
so im assuming it sthe aspirin
but aspirin doesnt look
like lsd?
whatever
CourtneyToday at 8:55 PM
it's V3, Lore, just roll with it
meet `n fuck: murder islandToday at 8:55 PM
Big Boo brushes his teeth
Chapter number three of LSD-Man is: The Legend of the Flower of Woe! It's another thread title I like. By the way, this is James' first thread that isnt a one-shot/handlercest/boocest so let's get sickening, perhaps?

So homeboy, after his adventures with the boo, keeps on popping the totally-not-lsd-aspirin tablets. Hum. Well that's that. That's the intro. However, this thread introduces Nadine Willowbrook in the life of our protagonist. She does the normal thing of being like "hey you okay there buddy?" to which he responds:
"Whew, sorry," James sighed, a little embarrassed. He tried to keep his eyes off her writhing appendages, so he wouldn't seem rude. "I'm fine. You just surprised me is all, I thought you were a--"

Wait. There was no way she'd believe him about the Big Boos.

"--ah, um...you know, playing." Good save. "I'm not playing," he added quickly, releasing his grip on the rifle with one hand and letting it rest at his side.
Which dare I say is a pretty valid response. I'm kinda glad he didn't go "haha big boo go brrr" because it would just make the overall tone kinda whack. I'm glad Nadine is like "ah. hes fucked up. mhm." because if you've seen someone on acid you know what I'm talking about. He's probably rough for wear right now. They try to strike up an alliance which is pretty clumsy. Though I will admit Nadine truly feels like an organic character in this scene. I think you could take her posts and transmute them to v7 and they would make sense. She's a sad girls with her flowers that's like "haha murderers :(".

However their little conversation is interrupted by this dude named Brenden Bedard who apparently has ties with the bloody fists from v2? Which the handler of James handled Bryan soooooo. Kinda fish, kinda sus, exactly what I like here. Anyways, homeboy and his homegirl smell something fishy from him and they're right, Brenden is a piece of garbage but then, plot twist, Ciel debuts with Luis Chezinski. This is the point where the thread becomes a

!!CLUSTERFUCK!!

Everybody throws out their last braincells and decide to !!FREAKOUT!!. It starts with homeboy saying
James was growing more and more uneasy as more people showed up. He scratched his temple, distracted by a distant buzzing. He looked around. Just what was that anyway? He discovered to his horror that the sound eminated from the colossal swarm of grotesque mutant insects that suddenly filled the sky, blotting out the sun as they descended voraciously upon the field of flowers. What kind of island was this!?

James pointed up to the top of the sky, his face aghast as he screamed at the top of lungs, "Killer bees with the heads...of raccoons!!" He felt almost paralyzed, and it required a vast amount of effort to raise the Garand and start firing randomly into the swarm.
I have no fucking clue where he's getting this, but honestly, I'm living for it so let's continue. Like any normal person, Nadine is like "what the fuck is going here on this day" and she's like "hes insane shoot me" which everyone agrees to. Luis tries to set him on fire with his aerosol and a burning pamphlet (points for creativity!) and Brenden (hates his name btw) is like "he's not a mosquito!" and im like that's how you kill mosquitos???? Whack. After pushing him down to the ground, everyone jumps him. Nadine, the sane woman, just fucking books it so you go girl.

Brenden holds James down as he rollercoasters his way through his badtrip. Thing is, Luis doesn't have any posts in that moment and then Trish McCarroll just joins! without an entry tag or anything! She was truly breaking down the norms of art before our time, what a queen.

This is what follows: Luis is murdered by Brenden who then goes after Trish but trips and breaks his skull on a rock. I wish I was making this up but let's continue with this thread!

By the way, Ares... comes back again to the thread with the man known as Steve? This dude thinking "damn, there's two dead bodies, one dude tripping out and a girl sitting in the corner: they're killing each other!" which I don't blame him. This is like super sus! Thing is, James just starts blasting Steve. He's like "fuck you Kenny." But like................. there's no Kenny? I assume it's the LSD. As the boys fight, we get this gem:
Kenny whipped another handful of exquisitely colored rocks at him, and they collectively exclaimed "weeeee!" at the top of their tiny lungs as they sailed through the air at him. James flinched as some of them hit him and fired at Kenny again, but a split-second after the shot was fired he was surprised to hear a loud metallic ping issue from the Garand.
the weeee! by the way is rainbow colored. do what you want with this information

Steve robs James from his gun and tada! Trish is back into the action but she's adopted by Crash! After being knocked the fuck out, our protagonist kinda comes back to this senses and he's able to have a conversation with Trish. They decide to strike up an alliance. It's honestly not bad. Trish really brings up the quality of the writing just by being adopted by Crash.

Next thread is! The Stench of Reality taking place at the chapel. You would expect that sinch Trish introduces the thread, you would get her ally right after, right? Well, you're wrong. We have four characters joining, two that are handled by the same person. The canon reason?
James had fallen behind. He'd needed a moment to wash the blood off his face and stopped at a small pond to do so, removing his glasses and splashing some of the murky water over the dried blood and grit. Drying his face on his sleeve he felt a sharp pain in his cheek, a reminder of his run-in with Bir...

...?

...the baseball.

What?

Hmm. Nevermind.
I just want to say. This entire like... last four threads have lasted a day? He has 11 threads? He finishes 6th place? I'm curious!

Multiple people joins the thread including our queen and savior Dominica. I think this is like the thread where everyone is like "heehee lets escapee dudeeeeees" but I've been only reading the pov of James so I don't want to step on someone's else terrain. There'll be a lot to unpack when someone reads Dominica and other dudes like her. So to cut back to our homeboy, he's like "fuck what the fuck is everyone on crack?" and then

he says

this

line
"Holy fuckballs...is everybody on crack??" he grumbled, trying to avoid the people who were backing off as he approached the chapel from an angle. A poison angle. Y'dig? When he was sure that Trish could see him he waved, a little freaked but still confident she could tell friend from foe.
I hate my life.

MOVING ON: James doesn't really get involved with the whole SADD side of the story. He is rather interested by Trish's new gun which I'm not sure where it came from. She just found it on the ground somewhere which... props to her I guess? This is the part where I'm kinda sad to say that James just becomes an orbit for Trish. In this thread, he's just like "oh Trish said that, Trish did that, Trish wants that" and it's like not interesting to read? It kinda sucks to have a character go from "hehe racoon bee killers" to "its 5pm time to my flattening" you know? He doesn't really interact with anyone else in this thread which could have been really interesting when you see that Laeil and Pascal just joined. But I guess this wasn't the time for that.

CHAPTER 5: At a Loss

Once again, Trish, our homegirl, starts the post strong. It is a long post but it's also a song post so honestly? I don't mind it. The post also addresses the time that has spent between the threads. I think that's nice 'cuz honestly I'm just lost at this point. I needed to do some research to figure out which day we were. We're now on the Sixth Day. Yay!

Again, James doesn't follow up with the post. It's actually Jeff Thorne who is super upset about everything. James follows up the entry with quite a small post. It's another case of orbiting toward Trish I think. He doesn't quite have any personality other than like "I'm Trish's ally" which doesn't sit well with me considering that the handler wrote Bryan from V2. It feels more like I'm reading Trish than James at this point, and I don't like that. Another example in this thread is when Jake Henkie shows up and he's like "Trish!!". There's a scene with everyone being like "what the fuck?" and people panicking and shooting each other resulting in his death.

But James, once again, isn't involved in it. He's only good part, if I can say it, is this:
Trish made a beeline toward Jake, prompting James to raise a hand and gasp in protest, but his legs felt completely frozen. Everything was happening so fast. Within seconds Trish retaliated on the shooter with a burst from the AK, saving James from really having to do anything past looking around frantically like Punxsutawney Phil. Finally he snapped out of it and raced over to Trish and Jake, the latter of whom was sporting a gruesome expression that said "I just got shot in the face." James stood wordlessly in the background while Jake slipped away through Trish's fingers.

Out of the corner of his eye James caught sight of something crawling along the ground, and turned startled to see that it was the other guy. Somehow he'd survived. Somehow he seemed quite coherent. Somehow James doubted that Trish would forgive him.
The personality of James and Cyco as a handler comes back. And this is interesting. The rest of him being like passive and an orbit isn't. What's nice about this however is this trend kinda stops for this thread. James decides to take the action in his own hands after Trish is clearly distraught about her friend's passing. He's like "get lost loser" and pulls out a gun from Jeff's bag on Sloan. Jeff then passes away which is like trauma congaline for Trish, but I'm not reading Trish soooo.

This is the part where I'm like Sloan doesn't make any sense. He just walks up and he's like "I'm a good guy don't shoot me" but then threatens to shoot the guy in the face? I don't get it? Whatever. I think this is a case of "welp i just got rolled, gotta have a set up" because it is then followed by Trish shooting him in the face.

Trish again becomes the main character of the thread. James snaps her out of her little dissociation moment after shooting Sloan. Her friend from art class, Danni, also joins the party. James in all of that does shine when he 'wakes' Trish up. He does fall back into "okay gtg" pattern but honestly I can forgive it after this cool fight sequence.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Nigel Gillespie has a whole whopping 9 posts, 6 of which are contained right in his first thread and his last 2 are under a completely different handler. I'm not sure if Cyco just got tired of writing him or handed him off to Ciel or something after he got rolled, but it's a bit unfortunate.

That said, in the limited content we do have with Nigel, he's pretty inoffensive. He's a decent guy who falls into the early portions of the SADD escape group forming and more or less stays consistent, though I'm kinda ehh with his share of his death post but it's what it is. I'll give him a SOFT NO as my reading recommendation, as even though he does have some bite to his character there really isn't enough content to make him a worthwhile read. Though I do leave you with this quote from his interaction with Neil Sinclair sharing the paper with his escape plans forming, obscured as a song written about OG Danya.
"That's pretty funny. [...] I especially like the bit about his sexual inadequacies."
Hit me with another kid, please.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”