In Vino Veritas

#SwiftBall #NeverHaveIEver

Chattanooga plays host to numerous festivals throughout the year, from Pride marches to film festivals to sporting events; this is the place for those and other specific events, public or personal. Other threads that take place within the city limits but not in any other specified location also belong here. Please use this board only for threads that really don't fit anywhere else, however; threads that take place in one of the delineated areas, even if they represent events, should be placed in the area board for better organization. Threads that take place outside the city of Chattanooga should also be placed in the appropriate board.
Laurels

In Vino Veritas

Post by Laurels »

((Tanisha Abbey continued from Just Dance))

Tanisha stood over the other people who had gathered. They had found a corner in the room next to the kitchen, and everyone who had agreed to play was spaced around, either sitting on the floor or standing against the wall. Everyone had drinks in hand, either peach vodka or water from the flower vase. She cleared her throat. She was the one who suggested this game, so she had to get it started.

"Okay, for those of you who don't know," Tanisha began, "here's how the game works. We'll go in a circle, I'll start, then from my left onwards, and we each say something we have never done. So you'd say something like 'Never have I ever cheated on a test' or 'Never have I ever done anal.' If you have done it, you've gotta take a sip. If you never have, do nothing. Remember, you've gotta be honest, or we'll know. Nothing is off limits, but don't be dicks with your statements."

"So, to get this started, how's this? Never have I ever had a sex dream about one of my classmates. And not for lack of trying, y'all. It just hasn't happened."

Tanisha looked around, anticipating the responses and praying at least one person had done what she said.

((OOC note: Because of the nature of this thread, I think we should post as brief as we want, especially if it's just something like "X took a sip" or "X did not take a sip," and we can determine the order of the game from there.))
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Sip.

The sharp bite of vodka mixed with the sickly sweet of peach flavoring burned going down, and Juliette had just taken the smallest bit of it. It was her first alcohol this evening, and the heat almost but did not entirely match that which was blooming in her chest and cheeks.

She could, she supposed, still run away. Okay, not without making that one first awkward confession, but without any further damage. What a tone to start on. What a promise, true or false, of pandemonium to ensue. But she stayed.

This wasn't her scene and it wasn't her style and yet here she was. It had started as a sort of calculated maneuver. Everyone was going to be at this party, so Juliette would too, to walk around, chat with a few people, burn her face into some memories as something more than the stuffy second-place candidate for the school election, and then leave. And why, why oh why, did everyone think she was stuffy? Was it how she dressed? Some unquantifiable aspect of the way she held herself? Except nothing was unquantifiable, really. With a focus group and a team of psychologists she could probably adjust her walk and her speech to seem more approachable, but she didn't have that so instead here she was, sipping peach vodka.

She was, at least, not too obtrusive in garb. She hadn't turned up in a suit or in business casual. She had on a teal dress with a conservative neckline and straps thick enough to be modest and thin enough not to look like what a grandmother would wear. The hemline was right above her knee. She had on heels and some light jewelry. Her makeup was understated, her lipstick subtle but still leaving a stain on her cup.

There had been the briefest consideration that potentially being photographed drinking underage might in the long run turn out a bad idea, but that was quickly quashed. How much flak had Bill Clinton caught for "I smoked, but I did not inhale?" Compare McAllister’s "Of course I inhaled. That was the point." Republicans were willing to elect George W. Bush, who had racked up a DUI and pushed it aside as part of his "wild early years" which lasted until his fortieth birthday, without a second thought. Nixon would get so inebriated that Henry Kissinger would belay orders until the president sobered up in the morning. Nobody cared about a little youthful indiscretion, or if they did, it probably actually tested better with undecided voters. A humanizing factor. Granted, those examples were all men, and that did matter, but so too did the trajectory of social movements and Juliette had a couple decades minimum before this would become too relevant to her. She was pretty sure she'd be just fine.

That, of course, wasn't even touching the current political climate. Nothing was improper now, though that state of affairs was unlikely to persist eternally.

She lowered her cup back to standby position, taking a brief glance around just to see who else had been drinking.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

((Emmett Bunnell continued from Just Dance))

Emmett didn't want to do this at all. But it looks like he had no fucking choice in the matter. Even if he did agree to do it in the first place. He really wished he was at home in bed and sleeping all of this nightmare away. But no, he had to stay and finish whatever this game was going to reveal about him and his other classmates. He was a bit.... curious.

He took a sip from his cup of water (that he filled up to make sure that he couldn't fall onto his face when he walked through the door of his home) after Juliette had and he was making sure not to get a bit flustered. Be honest was really a sucky thing for him as he liked to be more private about himself and this felt like it was putting a bit of pressure on him. He really wished that he was playing some chess right now to relax.

He was basically leaning against the wall near Tanisha and some others and he glanced around to see if anyone else had done what he and Juliette had done. Juliette was actually a bit of a freaking surprise to him. Oh well. It was none of his fucking business really.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Marcus Volker- Pregame Start!

This was fun. Marco didn't understand it much, but it was fun. A sly smile formed on his face, before twisting into a small wince as he took his sip. These were the type of drinking games that were fun. People getting all freaked out, it's funny as shit. Most people were looking around for the sips, who did it, who didn't, etcetera. Marco wasn't focused on that as much as people's eyes, or their cheeks flushing. It was one thing to do shit, but to be embarrassed about it made it that much funnier. It made you wonder.

Plus it was the closest you'd get to knowing somebody's darker secrets, even if you didn't know the context. Just a simple 'hey I did a weird thing and I feel weird about it' was enough. He wondered what questions were gonna get asked. He wondered if some were gonna get really weirdly specific, calling out someone without calling them out. Hell he'd do it.

His attention back to their reactions he looked around. Emmett and Juliette took a sip, and by the looks on their faces, they regretted their REM induced one night stand hallucinations. Wonder who were they thinking about?
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

The whites of Ariana Moretti's teeth were visible in her impish smile as she made a show of raising the beer bottle to her mouth and taking a drink. Oh, this was glorious. This had the potential to be absolutely spectacular. A spectacular trainwreck, that was.

No matter what happened, she would have a front row seat.

((Ariana Moretti continued from SPLAT!))

In this unusual but motley assortment of classmates, she was trying not to stare at any one person in particular, but as everyone glanced around the circle trying to see who was taking a drink, her intention was particularly focused on the last person she'd expected to see guzzling down anything at that particular question. To identify Juliet Sargeant as stolid wouldn't have been a reach by any stretch; certain less tactful classmates might have used the word dull instead. Her carefully refined image was on display often in the school, and while she said all of the right things, it had been apparent throughout senior year that the stalwart school politician had been rocked by losing the election to a special-education student. She always seemed so put-together, so on top of things... it was refreshing to see her off-kilter a little, and Ariana could see that this little game had the potential to kick the chair out from under her.

Not that she wished her any ill will, but sometimes she did like seeing people pay the piper.

Taking another instinctive sip of her beer, she assessed the other participants. Some faces were familiar, some less so, but everyone seemed to have secrets, and stories they weren't telling. For her, the simplest explanation was the truth: she'd had dreams about her boyfriend, among others. Speaking of, Ariana glanced around the room, wondering where Ross had gotten off to. He'd done shots shortly upon their arrival and his sobriety had fled. No matter, they'd catch up later.

Ariana smiled again. Hopefully with a bit more of a story to tell.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
backslash

Post by backslash »

((Andy Silverman continued from Just Dance))

Andy tossed back a shot without a second thought. Shit, should he take more than one? Was this like, one per person?

...Maybe it would be better not to ask that question. Little ray of sunshine that was common sense breaking through the haze there for a second.

Anyway.

"Turns out you're the boring one, Tanisha," he said, grinning. "Even Emmett- oh hi Juliette, even Juliette-" he cut himself off, laughing. Good for her, you know? Juliette was like... a librarian. A cute librarian, but they didn't seem like they got much action.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

"Okay, y'all must be drinking different water than I am," Tanisha said in response to Andy's comment. "Like, damn, all of you having sex dreams about your classmates? You guys have some explainin' to do."

Tanisha chuckled. It was really hard to believe everyone in the circle was willing to admit to having sex dreams about their classmates. Sure, some people in class were hot, but most of the times, you come across a classmate and they seem sleep-deprived, sweaty, and unpleasant to be around for more than a class period. Maybe she needed to try sleeping in class more to see if that's all it took.

"So fess up. Who'd y'all dream about? And then I guess...uh... Emmett can give the next Never Have I Ever statement."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

WHAT?! Oh, fuck, oh shit!! Dammit, no! I don't want anyone here to know!

Emmett really wanted to run out of the room and just walk all the way home. He could do that right now. But no, he was forcing himself to fucking commit to this game and he just hoped that he wouldn't regret everything. He was definitely going to never going to live this down. He was trying hard not to look at Andy. This felt really humiliating to him and he was trying to not give Tanisha a death glare.

JUST SAY IT, ME!!!

"Shiiiiittt….. Shit, shit...!" Emmett said softly as he was looking at Andy again and he glanced down into his cup of water, clearing his throat. "Alright. I dreamt about...."

LIE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

"....Andy. A lot."

YOU STUPID FUCK!
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Poor Emmett. Poor, poor Emmett. Juliette kept a straight face, but only because she had practice. The urge to wince in sympathy was almost insurmountable. She was really not that bothered about whatever the situation between him and Andy was, but she also thought that it was probably going to end in about as much humiliation as possible for one or the other or both of them.

Especially since she was about to bury Emmett in the grave he'd dug himself. Nothing personal, but she had no intention of coughing up her own embarrassing secrets and the best way to extricate herself cleanly was to nip show-and-tell in the bud before it became a thing everyone was doing.

"I think Twenty Questions comes a little later," she said, smiling and shooting Tanisha a wink. "But nice try."

There it was, the opt-out option established. So now, odds were decent nobody else was going to admit anything, leaving Emmett to twist in the wind all alone. Juliette really did feel bad about that, just, in this situation, certain sacrifices had to be made and Emmett had the misfortune of the innocent lamb who'd gone off half-cocked before she could pull him out of the fire.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Surprisingly, Emmett came clean right off the bat. Andy, huh? That was-

Wait, hang on.

He was Andy.

Huh.

Andy took another drink despite no questions being asked because the only other thing he could think to do was stand around like an idiot. That was uh. Interesting. It wasn't, like, weird. It wasn't! Both of Andy's best friends were into dudes. Just as far as he knew, not Andy-type dudes.

"I dunno who that is," he said into his cup, "but I bet he's like, super hot."

There was like zero chance of saving Emmett here, sorry buddy. About all Andy could do was say something to maybe take a little bit of the heat off. Shit, had he been making Emmett feel weird, with all the touchy-feely? Damn.

At least Juliette throwing Emmett under the bus had roused Andy's last two brain cells and reminded him that he should probably also keep his mouth shut about the who and how. Mikki probably wouldn't want to know if anybody besides her ever showed up.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Ooooooooh snap! Emmett boy you done fucked up! Tanisha said give the next statement, you know, like what was the thingy you never did, not who you did in your sleep. His thumbs pushed back against his red suspenders, stretching them out before they snapped back into place across his ribcage print T-shirt.

Marco's eyes moved back and forth, his lips peeled back to reveal his gap in a big toothy grin. "Yeah Emmett, you done goofed. By the way Tanisha, you're totally not getting names from me. Now, I'll most certainly tell you guys what happened, give you all the details you want, but I'm not giving no names..."

At this point Marco wondered how far he should go. Should he be a mad lad and take the bants to save Emmett, or leave him to dry? Which one would be funnier? Emmett seizing up like a mosquito getting OFF-sprayed was pretty entertaining, but Marco did feel just a little bit bad for him.

Just a teensy bit...

Just a wittl- goddamnit. Little guy in for the rescue. You better thank me later, Emmett. Damnit, here we go! Witness me Immortan Joe!

Marco didn't give a shit if they wanted to hear it or not, he was gonna wreck their days hardcore! The goal was to get some of the heat off of Emmett, and the best way to distract someone from a ten car pileup was by causing a trainwreck. "Weeeeelllllll, it was a cool dream all things considered. Not even sure how it started really. I can tell you this though, it was pretty top tier!"

"So it was in the locker room, I don't really remember why, but eh, set pieces are set pieces, so here we were. Me, and them, Me, and Them..."

Marco paused, his eyes looking around to see if people were still listening.

"Oh shit, by the way keep playing, I'll keep going, don't let me hold you guys up, so Emmett, never have you ever...?"

Marco waited until the next question of the game was asked before he continued his story.

"So it all started when I was sucking some massive dick..."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Ariana's face went red with effort as she tried to restrain her laughter at the scene that was unfolding in front of her. Holy shit this had gotten juicy already. Not only was the circle now armed with the realization that Juliette Sargeant was actually a sexual being of some sort, but Emmett had owned up to having sex dreams about someone named Andy.

For her money, judging by the way that he suddenly became overly interested in the contents of his cup, it was probably the very same Andy in the circle.

She couldn't help herself. Her shoulders shook up and down as she silently enjoyed the hilarity. Tanisha had opened Pandora's Box for poor Emmett. He had just gone along with the rules of the game without thinking it through, but there were other people who were a tad ahead of him on that front. Juliette's proclamation that this wasn't twenty questions only intrigued Ariana more. So the frigid student council helper had a something or two to hide, that was fascinating. Emmett looked as though he were on the verge of a meltdown, and Andy's drink was suddenly the most interesting thing in the entire room.

Then Marco started up, and a haze quickly spread over Ariana's features. Marco was a bit of an odd duck (put nicely), and he started launching into some bizarre story about being in a locker room and sucking a...

"That one's easy for me," she found herself interrupting, "Ross. My boyfriend." She shrugged. Divulging that information was no skin off her back, and she felt that the interruption probably did everyone a favour, Marco's story was getting... descriptive. She took another sip of her drink, and gestured at the shellshocked Emmett with a smile.

"I think that makes it your turn, Emmett. Better make it a good one."
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett just wanted to jumped off a cliff and die. He felt so fucking awkward and he couldn't even look at Andy, feeling his own face heating up. He couldn't even bear hearing what Juliette and Andy were saying. This night couldn't get any shittier for him, could it? And then Marco opened his mouth, actually talking about his dream and Emmet's eyes widened a little in surprise. Is this guy trying to get everyone off my back? Fuck, he didn't have to.... He felt a bit grateful towards Marco. Just a little bit.

He felt himself a little less wanting to die when Ariana gave a pretty simple answer and he looked at the group of people with serious eyes, hoping not to accidentally catch Andy's eye. He was surprised that he hadn't even bolted right out of the room. Why am I so determined to torture myself like this...? Even he couldn't answer that question. Maybe he really fucking hated himself. Yes, that's what it is.

"Uggggh. Screw this. Fucking alright. Never have I ever fallen asleep during sex from boredom...."

Well, he wasn't sipping. Because reasons....
[+] V7
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Well, Tanisha hadn't expected that. For Emmett to admit he had a sex dream about someone else in the circle was bold and definitely what she figured would happen. Of course, everyone else was either coy or somewhat trollish in their responses, so Tanisha had to worry about what hell he'd unleash on them. After all, if Juliette and Andy would be tight lipped, Ariana would give a safe answer, and Marco would give way too much information (not that Tanisha could deny the appeal of hearing about a guy sucking dick in a locker room, but they were in the middle of a game and she could ask him about it later), Emmett had every right to give a statement that would surely cause as much embarrasment as hers did.

"Hmmm," Tanisha said when Emmett declared his statement.

Falling asleep during sex was an interesting one. Tanisha nodded along. However, this was an easy response. She put her hand on top of her glass, the best approximation to show she never did that.

"Sorry. Never did that," Tanisha said. "Never fell asleep on a vibrator either, in case any of y'all were wondering."

She looked around the circle. Emmett's statement was kinda strange to her. Tanisha half-suspected he knew someone in the circle had done that and he wanted to expose them.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"So anyways, I need a second to breath, and I try to pull my head up, but this hand comes, and shoves me back down." Marco lifted his glass up and paused as he awaited Emmett stuttering out his 'Never Have I Ever'. Once he spoke again, Marco put the glass back down, and continued on with his story.

"So I get pushed down again, and I can barely breath, and like, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna suffocate in dick. Like, not a bad way to go, but suddenly he stops. So I get back up, and I wipe my mouth." Marco's fingers tip-tapped along the glass, his tongue pressing against the side of his cheek. "And he takes his hands, puts one on my shoulder, one on my face, caressing me all gently like..."

At this point Marco forgot even why he was telling this story, he just wanted to keep going to fuck with everyone else to see their faces as he goes way too far into too much information territory.

"And he grabs my hair and just shoves me down on the bench! Just 'wham!' And then he takes my legs..." Marco put one hand behind his knee, and raised his leg up to his chest, as he pantomimed the scenario. He put one thumb in his mouth, before quickly yanking it out to make a popping sound.

"And he just rams it in..."

Return to “Events/Other”