The V7 Appearance Tracker

a morbid assortment of injuries and bad fashion statements

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lucas Brady:
- Is now a muddy lad.

Lizzie Lebowski:
- Wearing her red glasses which she almost never wore around school.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo Tavares - busted lip, significant bruising on both sides of his ribcage, bruising on the bicep of his left arm. Bandaged right shoulder, covering a slash wound. Bandag around his upper left thigh, covering a slash wound. Changed into dark wash cutoff jeans and a maroon flowing tank top.

Regina Petrov - changed out of her sweater and replaced it with an off-white tank top. Laying dead in the woods with a multitude of holes in her torso from a shotgun blast.

Jackson Sullivan - changed into a pair of faded blue Jean's and a Ohio state tee shirt. The shirt is ripped horizontally over his abdomen, and there is a thin cut under the rip.

Amelia Fischer - changed into a purple sleeveless blouse with ruffles around the collar and going down the front. Traded her leggings for a black lacy skirt that almost reaches her knees. A makeshift gun holster is wrapped around her waist with a denim belt.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Violet Schmidt:
- White bandage on her forehead, some flecks of blood showing through but it hasn't started seeping through yet
- No longer wearing her flannel—she's got her robe on over her white t-shirt now. It's black with red accents.
- A few flecks of blood on her face.

Lucas Diaz:
- A little damp
- Has two swords now, Minecraft and Obsidian Tooth Sword

Max Rudolph:
- No visible changes.

Liberty "Bert" Wren:
- Streaks of mud on her shoes.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Willow O'Neil:
-cardigan off; shirt's eye is bloody, has a hole in her boob. her wounds are now covered with duct tape and a sanitary napkin. face is kinda bruised. (outdated)
-has pink crocs and is wearing a pair of leggings. still kinda bruised. her chest injuries is less visible because she has changed to the gray sweater

Angie Cortez:
-sweater off; she has the $UICIDEBOY$ shirt on. she has sweat stains and her makeup is smudged. (outdated)
- makeup is totally off, she is wearing a yellow raincoat with a tank top underneath. her hair isn't in a ponytail anymore.

Danny Chamnanma:
-nothing; dusty from running, smells like sweat.
-final update: dead, several stab wounds, body partly burnt, and he smells like beef. violet moved his hands over his chest.
The Bearded One

Post by The Bearded One »

Clayton "Clay" Barber

- Grass stains primarily on his knees, but also covering most of the front of his clothes and his hands.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Billy Trevino

-Looks messy and has a few minor cuts on his face and hands.

Yuko Hayashibara

-ded (bruised face and deep cut down her torso, in a pool of her own blood)

Ron Kiser

-Somewhat dishheveled, now wearing a red polo shirt instead of a blue button-down. He has a visible bandage wrapped around his left forearm and another bandage under the shirt, around his stomach. There are a few drops of blood on his pants.
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Cic this is a great idea and I love it. I already try and read appearances before I post, but reading through the history of every character I thread with isn't always possible, and this is a great way to ensure we get continuity in that regard!

Parker Green

Unchanged

Faith C. Marshal-Mackenzie

Faith's hair is dirty, with dried mud and sand clinging to the ends of her now loose ponytail. There is a cut just below her left eye across her cheek which is beginning to scab over, and a larger purple bruise which extends further down that side of her face. She lacks a bag or any other obvious source of equipment, and carries a water bottle and first aid pack in her hands.
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Stepney Cruz
-Visible sweat patches on clothes, small drops of blood on hands due to contact with Erika's surgery
-Still has his mountain bike, Bichael
-Appears mostly calm, but slightly rattled

Katie Agustien
-Some dirt on palms, hay sticking out of clothes
-Has her weapon out. Also has cigarette packet visible in her pocket, but is not currently smoking
-Visibly and audibly stressed and angry

Aurelien Valter
-Has his bandana around his head, blood and tears soaked into his jeans
-Carrying his spiked mace with him
-Appears incredibly distraught, notable anger in his eyes when up close

Garren Mortimer
-Missing hat, shallow scratches and cuts along arms and legs, coated in sweat, sand dotting his clothes
-Has his pickaroon, generally keeps it wedged between his back and his bags
-Appears a little rattled, but mostly relieved and upbeat

UPDATED JULY 28TH
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Ned Jackson: DECEASED; A faded red streak of blood on his left cheek. Slight face stubble; Gunshot wound in his stomach.

Yuki Hayashibara: DECEASED; Bullet wounds in the back.

Zachary Beck: Pants dirtied; slightly starved; bags under his eyes from uneasy sleep

Updated as of: 7-5-20
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

[+] Demetri Futscher is BTFO
Appearance - A corpse. His abdomen is shredded by several knife wounds through which his guts can be seen. Shirt replaced with a slightly small I <3 DC shirt that is tightly soaked. Muddy imprints on his jeans. His bullet damaged knee was binded by medical tape and the Communist Manifest weapon he was assigned. Wielding Sapphire Water's Ji, which was snapped along the shaft into rough halves.

Current owner of his stuff is unknown.
Inventory Notes - Has gone through two day's worth of food and water, has about three extra days of food and water (from Felix and Yuko's supplies). Two bags. Extra sets of trip clothes plus his original outfit. Spare American flag. Souvenirs for the family. Photos of the trip (1 of the Cuck Squad going to the White House).
[+] Princess McQuillan is BTFO
Appearance - A corpse. Her shoulder has been penetrated by a bullet, and has been bandaged. Sunglasses taken off. Hat taken off. Boots taken off, walking barefoot. Has changed into an oversize white tee. Her bottoms are gray boyshorts.
Default otherwise.

Inventory Notes - Replaced her own bag with that of Megan Summers'. Has Megan's clothes, plus makeup. No food or water left.
[+] Beryl Mahelona is BTFO
Appearance - A corpse. Still out at sea. Severe decomposition has set in, as of the last time her corpse has been attended to.

Inventory Notes - Current owner of her stuff is Jonah Heartgrave's corpse (?).
Default supplies untouched. Two bags. Extra sets of trip clothes. Extra sets of colored hairbands. Extra sets of accessories and jewelry. Extra trip snacks. Packets of seeds. Large stuffed husky plushie (with Max Rudolph's corpse).
[+] Camila Cañizares is BTFO
Appearance - A corpse. Her windbreaker has been removed, now covers her face. Wearing a short-sleeve fancy blouse with blue and white checkered print and gathered frills on the neckline. Two bullet wounds exist on either side of her abdomen, the exit wound on her back is slightly larger. Her left arm is slack (broken clavicle, severe bruises and inflammation along the elbow and upper arm). Somewhat soaked and muddied. Slowly decomposing, maggots have already begun to fester around the wound.

Current owner of her stuff is Morgan Dragosavich
Teddy bear (Regina) - Wielding a Bad Dragon dildo. Slightly blood-stained. Owned by Micheal Froese.

Inventory Notes - Medkit adhesives, gauze, and disinfectants reduced. Has gone through a day's worth of food and water. Consolidated into one bag. Extra sets of trip clothes plus her original outfit minus her original shirt. Extra trip snacks. Trip brochures.
[+] Kelly Nguyen is on Day 13
Appearance - Her hair is ghastly, allowed to wildly clump around her face like something out of The Grudge. She is wearing a pale white sundress, shoulder straps, down to the knee, generously stained with blood on the side where her arm has been severed.
Appearance default otherwise. She seems weary, from what can be made out of her mostly obscured face. She is wearing a bloody surgical mask. Her right hand has been brutally severed, exposed bone hidden with leaky gauze. Further up this arm a tourniquet tied from a white dress is turning her forearm sickly pale. She walks with a limp, and the back of her knee has been partially sliced open by the impact of shrapnel, exposing viscera underneath which has been bandaged clumsily.

Inventory Notes - Diminished medical supplies. Has gone through about six days worth of food and water, virtually none left of her original supply. Stole whatever was left of Adele Jones' and Paloma Salt's food supplies, which is also running out but slowly. Extra clothes and makeup.
Updated as of August 3 (2020)
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Meka Gibson:

His jacket has been removed and placed in his bag. His hoodie has been wrapped around his waist, keeping a t-shirt and jeans on. He still has his hat.

Katrina Lavell:

Some mascara on one of her denim jacket sleeves, light bit of dirt on her skirt.

A bit disheveled from sleeping outdoors and running through the woods.

Tanisha Abbey:

No changes at the moment.

(As of: Day 2)
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett Bunnell: Bruised lip, dried bits of blood on the back of his left hand, his left shoulder is showing some bruising but it is hidden under his clothes.

Update on Emmett's appearance on day 2: Emmett is now wearing a white plain t-shirt, a black hoodie is tying around his waist, grey jeans, his black sneakers still and his grey beanie hat. He is not wearing his glasses anymore and he is now wearing contact lenses.

Violet Quinn: Dead

Adonis Cohen: Nothing changed.

Drew Woods: Right bicep is missing a chunk on his arm, bandaged and bloody, blood is staining his clothing on the right side of his body.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Bree Jones
Bree's legs and feet are currently wet and covered with mud from trudging around inside the rice paddies. No other significant changes so far.

Description of corpse:
Bree is currently laying on some debris near the entrance inside of the ruined lighthouse. She has a gunshot wound on the side of her torso, and a syringe sticking out of her chest. Her skin is pale, sweaty, and tinged with gray-blue, indicating signs of shock before death. At some point during the time skip between her second thread and the last thread she cleaned up and changed her shoes to a pair of white sneakers.

Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski
No significant changes so far.
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Sierra Cook
Wearing black sports bra and workout legging, has her flannel jacket on with the hood up, her hair is braided.

Lucas Abernathy
Wearing his stated profile outfit.
Skraal

Post by Skraal »

Oliver Lacroix
No notable changes.

William "Bill" Dover
No notable changes.

Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura
No notable changes.
[+] Survival of the Fittest Version 5
Characters: