Dare You Enter My Magical Realm?

Swiftball, open to all brave enough to play truth or dare with Misty

Chattanooga plays host to numerous festivals throughout the year, from Pride marches to film festivals to sporting events; this is the place for those and other specific events, public or personal. Other threads that take place within the city limits but not in any other specified location also belong here. Please use this board only for threads that really don't fit anywhere else, however; threads that take place in one of the delineated areas, even if they represent events, should be placed in the area board for better organization. Threads that take place outside the city of Chattanooga should also be placed in the appropriate board.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Ha, good on Zen to not puss out, though a very, veeeery small part of Wyatt's mind was disappointed he wasn't given an opportunity to get creative with it. Because whenever he played truth or dare, the first girl to say 'dare' ate one of the most predictable, yet most classic, dare that could come from a boy's mouth.

"I dare you to lose the shirt," he said plainly, even pointed with one of the fingers previously curled around his beer can, as if he had to specify 'yes, that shirt, not somebody else's shirt.' The words were already out of his mouth before Wyatt realized he should've specified bra, too, but oh well, they could all just be building up to a bunch of half-naked kids playing this game. And was there any other way to play it?

Zen did look to be kinda on the small side, but a handful o' titty still did a body right better than no titty at all. Wyatt waited with one eyebrow raised, just to see if they'd actually take him up on it.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

"'Kay!"

And then, a second later, when they looked down at what they were wearing,

"Uh, just a sec!"

Cause their instinct was to just whip their shirt off, but then they realized they were wearing a button-down, and more importantly a button-down they'd made themself, so like, it fit perfectly, but kinda Too perfectly, cause if they tried to just tug it off it was gonna rip. There were buttons to unbutton! And unbutton them they did with basically no hesitation. What were they supposed to be hesitating about? It wasn't like it mattered. They'd be shirtless a lot more often if they could get away with it but people had like weird hangups about designated genders and tits and whatever.

Zen supposed this wasn't the most interesting dare either, but they sure weren't gonna complain.

The buttons were undone. They shrugged the shirt off their shoulders, leaving it dangling on their arms rather than taking it off completely, mostly for fear of someone stepping on it or spilling something on it (they'd worked really hard on it!!!). They still had their suspenders on, completely failing to cover anything but still looking cool, and that was about it for their upper half. They never wore bras. Why should they?

"Done." They looked pleased with themself, cause they were. "That was an easy one!"
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Wyatt nodded and took a contemplative sip.

He then immediately spit it out onto the side in an 'oh fuck' motion, watching perfectly good beer spill out onto the floor. "Fuck, I didn't ask 'Daddy Connie," he sputtered. Beer could wait, as he looked back to the chest that'd just been bared with next to no hesitation.

4/10 honestly, but at least when it came to letter grades, Zen made straight A's. Wyatt thought better than to actually comment on the size of a girl's tits, though; like his mother always said, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. And if Stephanie Carter realized that her baby boy was applying that statement to a girl's figure she'd slap him seven ways to Sunday, but Mommy Carter couldn't exactly read minds, now could she?

"Nice," he said shortly. "And you're free to dare me to take mine off, by the way," he added with a wink.

"Jesus fuck Daddy Connie I need another drink please."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Connor's beer sputtered out the top of the beer can as he had taken a moment to look down at his phone - Madison had been gone an unusually long time. There were no messages, but he'd scrolled absently through his timeline for a second to see if anyone was posting photos with #Swiftball in them. Naturally, a few had come up. Nothing interesting or exciting - somebody was on the roof? Huh, go figure. He hadn't seen himself in any of them; any tags had to be approved as per his privacy settings anyhow, so he'd looked back up to see Zen taking their shirt off, contently sitting half-naked in the circle.

Naturally, he'd been mid-sip, and the beer burned as it made its way into his nostrils and down the wrong hole in his gullet.

Wyatt took it with his usual good humour, and as Connor coughed, trying to regain his breath and stifle his moderate embarrassment at the turn the game had taken, he heard a vague ask for permission. Unable to stifle any words, he kept his eyes firmly on his beer as he waved in Wyatt's direction and gave him a thumbs-up. A moment ago, he'd been wondering where Madison was.

Right now?

Anywhere but here would suffice.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
blastinus

Post by blastinus »

Take your shirt off. Really? Jeff shook his head at Wyatt, having expected something a bit more imaginative. Like...so what? He'd seen cleavage before. He sighed and took a sip of water again. This was going to be some really uninspired...

Breasts.

Involuntarily, the water just spewed out of Jeff's mouth and he covered his eyes with his free hand, just as Connor did the same with his beer. Like, yeah, okay, they weren't a girl. They'd established this already. But he hadn't quite expected them to be this, uh...forward about exposing themself.

It's cool, Jeff, he assured himself, if they're okay with it, then you should be too. It's the 21st century. Be open-minded. It's just someone's exposed torso region, right? He'd seen the butts and wieners of more or less everyone on the football team during the postgame showers and he hadn't made a fuss about it, so why was this a problem?

Sure, it made sense, and yet the hand wasn't going down. Guess a habit was a hard thing to break.

"This isn't all game, is it?" he asked the room, trying hard to maintain his cool. Worst case scenario, he would just have to avoid glancing in that direction for the rest of eternity. He could manage that. He was good at ignoring people. Right?
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Everything was working out amazingly. That was Misty's stance, and every moment that passed solidified it. The beer in her hair didn't matter. It was nothing, a tiny price to pay, so far in the past it might as well not have happened if not for the slightly sticky residue.

Wyatt rolled with the dare just like she'd thought he might, and he kept up his energy, nice and hammy every time, and it was great. Safe, fun, Faith would definitely find it hilarious. And, and here was the other little part of the plan, as the game was set up you couldn't return fire right away. You had to dare somebody else, which meant Misty spared herself Wyatt's immediate attention, and it fell instead upon Zen.

What ensued probably shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was. Misty had just figured Wyatt probably knew about the whole gender thing, like it seemed the sort of thing people just couldn't shut up about, kind of like being a gluten-free vegan, and like it'd probably be enough to turn him off at least a little. Or, if not that, then just Zen's appearance had seemed likely to send Wyatt hunting in some other direction. Misty didn't think she was being totally stuck up in thinking that Zen was never exactly heavy competition for Connor's most-attractive-person-in-the-room award. It had seemed more likely that Wyatt would mess with some of his football buddies, or dunk on the dweeb brigade (and where was Abel, anyways?). And yet, there he went, asking Zen to strip.

Misty was less taken aback at the dare being quickly fulfilled. Zen was weird, possibly high, and had convinced herself she wasn't a girl, so who cared if half the party saw her tits? Okay, well, as Misty took in the whole scene, maybe she understood Zen's hesitation to use the feminine a bit better. She was keeping that thought to herself, though, an amusing little tidbit to file away, along with the spectacle of most of the boys in the circle spitting out their drinks in unison. She appreciated it, even if she didn't get the big deal; it's not like what was on display was that exciting.

She took a small sip of her wine, leaning back and watching everything with a tiny little smile, and swallowed it smoothly. This game just kept on delivering.

In fact, a further added bonus was that Wyatt had now gotten it out of his system, which meant that whenever he finally got around to calling on Misty, she might even be able to take a dare instead of wimping out. Maybe. If the winds were blowing in the right direction.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Welp. Looked like Wyatt had gotten his wish after all.

Stepney wanted to say that he was surprised, but he wasn’t, not even a teeny tiny microscopic bit. Wyatt was about as subtle as a fart in a monastary, and even if he hadn’t made his intentions perfectly clear… c’mon, it was Wyatt fucking Carter. He was refreshingly, almost boringly, simple.

He also wasn’t super surprised that Zen had so readily taken their top off. It was still a little shocking cause, y’know, big crowded area, person with tits taking their shirt off, that whole taboo thing, but when you were in Stepney’s line of work for as long as he was, you ended up running through at least one girls’ changing rooms in your lifetime. Plus, Zen seemed super buzzed already, and up for pretty much any dare thrown their way, so he had only raised one eyebrow when they’d slipped out of their top.

It wasn’t the greatest dare in the world, really. Stock standard affair, the great bastion of the horny teenager, and the horny young adult, even now that breasts (and more!) were available for free on your mobile phone. Now, Misty’s dare on Wyatt? That was the good stuff, and Wyatt wholeheartedly embracing it only made things better. He cast a glance at Misty, watching as she took a sip of wine. She was definitely the main person to look out for. Everyone elses dares were all spur of the moment things; still good, of course, but everything Misty did seemed… planned. Calculated.

Unfortunate for her that she’d already used her dare on Stepney, really.

“You want me to take my shirt off as well?” Stepney said, smirking in the direction of Wyatt and Connor. “Normally I’d charge for this sort of thing, but for you and Daddy Connie, I’ll do it for free.”

He tipped his head back and took a healthy sip of his drink. Hmm. Almost out. He’d probably need to excuse himself briefly to grab some more, because there was no way in hell he was taking anything out of Connor’s coolbox of poisoned goods.

“Or at least for half price.”
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

"You don't got anything I don't already got but better," Wyatt quipped offhandedly. "But you do you, we can all go fuckin' shirtless, how 'bout it Misty?"

Yeah, it was mostly a joke, but he certainly wouldn't complain.

"Zen hurry up and ask somebody." Asking Zen gave him another excuse to stare at the topless chick in the room. "If somebody ain't naked by the end of this, y'alls are bitches."
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

"Already there, technically," Misty said, gesturing at herself.

Because hey, a dress absolutely wasn't the same as a shirt. Well, usually; there were exceptions if your clothes got wrecked or wet and all you had around was somebody's dad's button-down or an XXXL t-shirt from some morbidly obese kid or something, in which case maybe a shirt could reach the knees.

"So I guess it's everyone else's turn," she continued.

Yeah, the distinction she was drawing was pedantic as all get-out, but this was a pretty harmless time for that, not that less amenable circumstances tended to cause her much pause. And besides, Misty probably had on less than anyone but Zen, since her shoes were still sitting by the side of the chair (and, oh yeah, her dress was more the short-show-some-skin-sexy sort, that too). By comparison, everyone else was fully-garbed dudes, and she didn't think they were really actually looking to lose their shirts. Then again, who knew? Football guys did seem to enjoy flaunting their muscles.

Any trash talk or teasing was all part of the fun, just a component of their wild ride. The mood was good now, a brilliant mix of excitement and embarrassment, danger and plans grinding towards fruition, mostly the vaguely good-natured humiliation of others.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Zen could only really giggle at all of the kinda overdramatic reactions around them. Not that they were complaining, cause it was funny!

They weren't totally oblivious as to what they were doing, either. Sure, they didn't feel like their chest was anything that needed to be hidden, but they knew society had hangups, and probably people were going to React. It just be like that sometimes. And they were totally allowed to react however they wanted to react, as long as they weren't like, mad at them or Offended or anything, because that would be silly. Heck, it wasn't like there was much there to be offended by. Which suited Zen fine! It was easier to fit clothes without boobs getting in the way.

"Let's seeeee..." They took a moment to scan their choices. It was a new round now, since everyone had been asked, so they had their pick! Which was good, because they had a feeling. A very good feeling. They were gonna follow that very good feeling and see where it led.

"Stepney!" They pointed dramatically in his direction. "Dare or dare?"
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Ooooh. That was interesting.

Stepney pointed at himself in mock shock as Zen picked their target. He wasn’t sure what to expect from this, actually. Last time around, Connor had picked truth, like a coward, so everything Zen was cooking up in their head for dares was still a total mystery, but you know what? That was the fun part. Give him the most off the wall, batshit crazy dares you could. He’d do ‘em. It was his form of power play. Drink an entire jar of pickle brine as you stare into another man’s eyes, and suddenly you garner a whole new level of fear and respect.

“Hmmm…”

Of course, it was a little disappointing he wasn’t gonna be making any money off of this. He could, of course, drop the old ‘I dare you to give me everything in your wallet’ on somebody, but where was the fun in that? That just made people straight up angry at you, but letting people think that they had a chance of keeping their money before snatching it away from them left them slightly angry at you but more angry at themselves. Which just made them try it over and over again, which, inevitably, left Stepney’s wallet bulging a little more than before. And thus, the cycle of mad bank continued.

“Gosh, there’s just so many options, I don’t know which one to choose!”

Stepney grinned at Zen, pulling a coin out of his pocket. The coin, was, of course, one with two heads. Never leave home without it. He flipped it, caught it, pressed it into the back of his other hand, the same sequence he performed almost daily.

“The coin gives its answer,” Stepney said, sliding the trick coin back into his pocket. “I choose dare.”
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

((Abel Zelenovic continued from Reflections))

It took forever, but Abel finally found a fucking towel with Reuben's help. It was a nice ass towel; fluffy, and a beautiful light green-kinda color. He would be lying if he didn't say he stroked it a couple of times in his search for where the fuck Misty and everyone else went. He checked both of the bathrooms he came across in his initial tear through the house, but nothing. He checked the backyard too, and other than a ladder leading up to the roof for some reason and people doing vape tricks in the corner there was nothing.

Did he miss it?

It took some more time orientating himself in the house again, but somehow he managed to find the room they originally holed up in.

But he didn't enter. He just stood out in the hallway, listening.

Listening to that roided clown make an ass out of himself like usual.

Listening to Stepney being all buddy-buddy with him now.

Listening to the laughs and jubilation everyone shared with each other.

Abel gritted his teeth. His hands wrung the towel tighter and tighter until every fiber came close to snapping.

They didn't care that he was gone.

They didn't even fucking wait for him.

Jerks.

((Abel Zelenovic continued in Party Freaks of Nature))
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Of course Stepney chose dare. Zen literally hadn't given him a choice! But if he'd chose truth anyway, even though that totally wasn't an option, they'd have let him. They guessed. But they chose Stepney cause he seemed like a Dare kind of boy, and Zen was a Dare kind of void, and together they would make... well, something. They would make a dare happen. Which was something! The question was, what kinda dare were they gonna go with? There were all sorts of kinds. The embarrassing kind, and the gross kind, and the sex kind, and, well, no one here really knew each other well enough for the sex kind. Did taking their shirt off count as the sex kind? Oh well, that was already done.

Okay, the first dare, the hair thing, had been... uh, hard to categorize, cause it was weird. Embarrassing, maybe? Closest to embarrassing. The phone thing was definitely embarrassing and they were still kinda down about it actually. The beer thing was gross to Zen cause Zen h a t e d beer but like, the way Jeff reacted to it it seemed like it might be more embarrassing to him. The beer on the head was very funny and also a good combination of both. The Daddy Connie thing was Also very funny and definitely on the embarrassing side.

There was an obvious imbalance. And Zen was here to save the day!

"I dare you..." They pointed to the chili vodka Stepney'd brought in earlier. He brought this evil upon himself! "To mix that with a beer, and chug the whole thing."
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Zen seemed totally unbothered by the nudity they were inflicting upon the remainder of the room, and Connor shifted his position so that he wouldn't have them in his eyeline. He still remained intently focused upon his beer as he coughed a few more times, ridding the stray liquid from within the pipes that it wasn't supposed to be. Listening along as Zen challenged Stepney, Connor wasn't exactly sure what he was expecting, but that hadn't been it. Smirking as the vodka that Stepney himself had brought along came into play, Connor couldn't say he was envying the boy's task.

While he didn't have a long history of drinking, he was still a teenager, and more importantly he was a football player, and there had been one particularly rambunctious evening in which someone had dared the leadership group of the team to do a Prairie Fire shot. As team captain, he'd gone along with it of course, and even more, he had champed it. It wasn't until later, when the party had more dispersed that he had confessed to Bret that the drink was still burning the hell out of his throat.

Just another of the things you had to do when you were a leader, he supposed. Making sure to keep his eyes firmly upon Stepney, he opted for encouragement rather than derision.

"That's a tough one, Stepney. Just chug it! Better to get it all done instead of prolongin' the pain!"

He hoped the boy had brought something along as a chaser. He also hoped that eventually, Zen would put their shirt back on. Taking a glance around the room, he kept an eye out for anyone who might look like they were holding a camera phone. No one seemed to have noticed the nudity yet but the circle, but Connor knew if he saw any cameras, he'd have to make a very discreet exit.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Oh no.

Oh nooooooo.

Stepney fixed his gaze on Zen for a long, long five seconds. Then, as he continue to stare at them, he broke into a huge, resigned grin. Because, really, what else could he do in this situation but laugh and just accept it? This was a punishment of his own creation, after all; he’d brought the chili vodka, quite literally, to the table. He could’ve foisted the vodka onto Abel! He could’ve, and should’ve, but he hadn’t, and now Abel was gone, and the vodka was firmly in his possession.

“Ah, hubris,” Stepney muttered. “My one weakness, striking yet again.”

He quickly glanced down at his ‘Well Played’ t-shirt, because that was the most appropriate response to Zen’s dare. Man, it was bad enough they were making him drink the chili vodka at all, but adding a beer on top of that? Knowing that there wasn’t a single dare he wouldn’t accept? He’d almost certainly drunken worse before – the jug of expired milk was probably the nastiest thing that had ever passed his lips – but he’d at least gotten paid for that.

Oh well. Better to get it out of the way. He would have his revenge soon enough.

“Yeah, good plan. Daddy Connie, would you be so kind as to pass me your most vile tasting beer?”

He shot a grin at Connor, mentally steeling himself for the trial at hand.

“Go big or go home, as a wise man once said.”
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future

Return to “Events/Other”