Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

private (so sorry)

If one was to approach the right-hand side of the waterfall they would be able to see a small path, big enough for one person at a time hidden by a collection of ferns. If they were to follow this path down, they would find themselves under the waterfall and in a spacious cave. It is unknown who first discovered it but it has since had numerous drawings and carvings scratched into the walls. The cave itself is formed from hard igneous rock and while the mouth is consistently wet, the area by the back wall is dry and could potentially be a good spot to camp out, if you can stand the constant echoing sound of falling water.
Cicada

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

Post by Cicada »

The roar of water was quieter than thought.

The waterfall, this hidden grotto, both a novel sight perhaps barely spoiled by the drudgery of humanity. A rare find, one Princess could immerse herself within with an almost hedonistically childish glee. Wide eyes to drink everything in as flashlight beams painted the dampness in stark relief; even as she devoted energy not-to-spare to the spare mouths she was travelling with.

“I studied in another school,” she concluded her thoughts aloud, evading the subject of her childhood with the same sort of caution not particularly exercised by heterosexual teenagers and their dubious affinity for contraceptives. “If we’d shared elementaries I’d probably have been one of your little followers.”

His childhood friends the type liable to follow if he’d walked himself off a cliff. Yes, she was certainly cut of the same cloth! She’d sign off on that assertion with the same ink debtors used to cash checks, with the same pen her own mother used to that effect.

“I can’t imagine, though…

If I can confess? My mother never brought me to church, not once.”

Idle talk. She was about as interested in the subject as she could have been with a gun held to her head, and she continued to scavenge the cave walls with an eye for detail and an ear barely utilized.

The click of her heels as she took a step reminded her- she really needed to dispense with the performative pomp and take off the wedges when she had the opportunity. She was likewise reminded by the pain already shooting up her stiff, slightly sore ankle.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

"Church is not for everyone, I'd be a fool not to know that. Yet, I always took comfort in it."

As if it had been a choice for him - it had been more of an expectation. That did not make it a burden, though he could see for an outsider how that might have been so. The lack of choice, the lack of ability to explore one's own options. How could one do that when the church was so close to home?

That wasn't it, though. The church wasn't close to home for Claudeson.

It was home. A broken home.((Claudeson Bademosi continued from I’m a Princess, Cut From Marble, Smoother Than a Storm))

They hadn't been picking any particular direction to investigate, but the pathway down towards the bottom of the waterfall had seemed like a decent place to start. Claudeson clung to Min-jae as they went, careful to keep his footing amid the slippery, moss-covered rocks that littered the sides of the path. Much to his surprise, as they got closer to the bottom, it seemed as though the path was leading into a fairly large cave. He couldn't hear anyone within, but the loud sounds of the waterfall in close proximity to them drowned out everything, or at least reduced any vocals to a buzz. He had to raise his voice just to ensure that it cut through it, though neither him nor Princess seemed to have any issues with vocal projection.

"Both of my parents are very spiritual people, both of whom have devoted their lives to Christ. Going to church was never something of an option for me, though I enjoyed the sense of community it provided."

Indeed, as a small child, Claudeson had often puttered around his mother's church, knowing many of the congregation by name. Some of his first friends had been other similarly-affiliated youth, brought to Sunday school, even if they didn't live all that close to him or go to the same schools. Everything that he had learned about socializing with people had gotten its start in the church. He couldn't recall a time that he hadn't been thankful for the way in which he'd been brought up.

As they approached the cavern, Claudeson noticed a small falter in her step.

"Do you need a moment? We can rest outside here before we investigate the interior."

The moisture brushed over them and actually felt quite nice upon his skin. His nose and his ribs still ached from the beating he'd sustained, but he was finding himself able to adapt to the pain far better than he had prior, and his nose had finally stopped bleeding and only throbbed every few minutes.

It was but a trial; one he felt prepared for.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Since he brought it up. She could 'play' for sympathy points, heaven forbid that she be so contrived.

"Nothing as bad as what you've suffered already," she admitted. She grinned ruefully, at him, in his general vicinity, whatever. "But I don't think I packed the best, in terms of footwear." A stumbling stop. Her boots she could peel off with one hand against rock, a raised knee and a bit of spirited tugging- in an ideal world, she minimized the amount of bending over or squatting she did in the next few days. Family friendly viewing, all that. She even managed to minimize the awkward teetering to side and the soft, pained grunting.

"Ngh- forgive me. Just a moment." And when she was done it was down to her bare feet. Comfortable, despite the sliminess slick over the stone underfoot. It was a ghostly echo of a familiar time where Grandma had been alive still.

"Right, well. As you put it, I can't really imagine..." Princess distractedly continued to poke at the cave mouth with her flashlight. She chided herself, lest the audience forgive her for being so foppish, enthralled by nature unspoiled, the only she'd ever experienced in her short life, a moment that certainly made the entire trip worth it for the whole week's worth of scrapbook memories. What a bargain. Utterly worth the price of admission. "The amount of discipline it must have taken."

What was it, that Claude was driveling on about again? Right, the taking delirious pride in being defined by something he'd never chosen or worked for, yessir, that was certainly a topic of conversation to be had.

"So I suppose that's the genesis of your faith? If you had to boil it down to a phrase."

The idle glare of a nearby camera caught her attention. A gentle whir as they traded glances. She shrugged and moved on.

"Familiarity, or maybe, solidarity with your community. I get that feeling, in a sense."

Her's was an antipathy with her community, but as it were. To each their own.

"But... not to sound so dismal. But, well. What does that mean, here and now?" She probably didn't care too much if he answered or not. She wasn't looking for another opinion when she had one of her own. She began to slowly descend into the cavern's darkness, still mightily engaged by it's facade, toes flexing to lap at the sensation of moisture. Like a harmless dog, she was- and she'd rather people not forget that particular bit of superficial detail!
V8 Vibes:
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Claudeson offered but a sad smile at Princess' musing on her choice of footwear. She was right, she'd selected poorly, but truly, one tended not to don their athletic apparel for a simple bus trip. There had been a few moments upon awakening that Claudeson had lamented that he did not have his own, familiar sneakers that had accompanied him on many an evening jog. And yet?

"Likely not, but how does one prepare for such an intervention?" The Lord works in mysterious ways was his internal add-on to the thought, but wisely he kept it to himself. That, and the phrase had become somewhat trite after U2 had co-opted it for a song.

As Princess dealt with her offensive footwear, Claudeson mulled her further words over. How did his faith function him, how did it boil down after all of the layers were stripped away? She had a point - the sense of community was very appealing. To belong to something greater than oneself was a comforting sensation. His feeling of family had always been very tied to the church. While his mother and father were the ones who were directly responsible for raising him and teaching him the values of being a human being, it were the members of his church that helped in moulding him into the man that he was today.

Virtuous, standing for the light.

For the light rather than in the light, especially as the light dimmed the further in they ventured. Taking a moment, Claudeson reached over to his pack and withdrew the flashlight, clicking it on and allowing a second beam of illumination to shine over the cavern. Shining it slowly across the interior, he didn't see anything - or anyone - of substance. With Min-jae slung around his body, Claudeson let the weapon dangle, his free hand scratching his chin in thought.

It was a dismal question, though it was one that needed to be posed.

"It means that I have a firm grasp on where my priorities lie. I understand my presence here, while terrible and likely the last steps on my Earthly journey, is tragic, yet necessary. We have all been shaken to our core, yet my faith remains strong." He felt energized as they slowly delved further in.

"If I can share my faith with even one person here, remind them that there is a plan for each and every one of us, I will have fulfilled my purpose. Helping Tyrell was a painful experience," he grimaced as he took an uneven step and his broken rib reminded him of its presence, "but it was an experience that had to happen. Tyrell could be a powerful ally - he has a particular set of smarts that many of our classmates do not have."

The more he spoke, the more he perked up. The power of saving a life made him feel energetic, excitable, and while he knew those feelings in this particular situation were wrong, he had been without them for too long. He relished in them.

"There is a plan for each of us, Princess. Tyrell has a role to play yet. I believe I heard it from the Lord himself."

That was a lie, and only the darkness of the cave prevented Princess from seeing the flicker that quickly flashed across Claudeson's face; confusion, or even doubt. It was gone as quickly as it appeared. He quickly moved on from the subject, shining his light close to where Princess was.

"What of you? What drives you, what is at the basis of your journey? If not faith, then...?"
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Princess glanced back over her shoulder, politely keeping the beam of her flashlight trained away from faces, spilling into the billowing dustiness of the dark. She considered the shapeless mass vaguely approximating his head, lingered on that odd silhouette he called fashionable hair.

"I guess that's a case of some things not changing, right? Must be, uh. Good for the spirit, to not let our circumstances wear us down!"

She smiled, to herself. She could respect him for that much, albeit respect was doled out by the pound's worth of her yanked out wisdom teeth.

"It was strange, that he'd do such a thing." This referring to Tyrell. Someone she barely knew, but Claudeson had related the tale to her.

The softness of her lips took on a harsh angle as she sneered to herself.

Ah, Claudeson and his dramatic overtures. Casting himself as the savior hogging the spotlight, goodness, what an absolutely ham-fed and syrupy account! The dashing bravado, the indomitable one-liners. If Princess could have taken stage and forced Claudeson to be her own audience- she wouldn't of course, because she had some better sense of the value of her words when they weren't treated with the abundance of couch pennies- she'd have sit him down and monologued her own pretty ass off for a change:

'If you think you could change him, if you think you have the audacity to be able to change him, it is you who needs to change- you are the only thing you can change, and you are the only thing that can ever be changed'.

Trust nobody. Whatever Claudeson had accomplished less the noise of his own ego, he'd ultimately done nothing, and this Tyrell was still whoever he was, bound to do whatever it was his mortal coil demanded of him.

"Uh, hm. What drives me."

Her moment of artistic vision scrubbed. Her expression softened as she found unfathomable interest in bare cave wall.

"I've always tried to improve myself. To have a... I guess, an ideal future to strive for."

She would still strive. Never mind her own faltering, the stillness of her weak heart. Never mind Claudeson, Tyrell, nevermind Katelynne, Megan, Violet, none of them could help her, much as any of them mattered, much as the mere whisper of them reminded her just how weak she was, just how-

"I think everyone tries that, though. You too... And, well. Tyrell as well, in this case. Maybe he had or has a goal that none of us can account for.

Um," and her flashlight beam timidly hovered in the vicinity of Claude's foot. "Not that you haven't given him new lease on life. As it were! Just that, well. I think some things about people stay the same. Some underlying aspects of themselves that might lead... bad places."
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Striving toward a better future; it was noble, yet seemed impossibly ironic given the circumstances. For a moment, Claudeson's air of certainty faltered, momentarily giving way to a niggling feeling that the future was no longer an option for so many. Yet he knew, in his heart of hearts that life on his plane of existence was only a step along the Lord's great path. He took solace in that, comfort in it. Though Princess did have a point regarding his actions pertaining to Tyrell. He believed that there was the capacity for good within Tyrell.

Did he?

"This place inevitably serves as a cauldron; I agree. In times of stress or pressure, the façades we put up are boiled away and only our nature remains."

He allowed himself a moment to dwell before continuing, his flashlight aimlessly meandering around the far wall of the cave.

"Tyrell sees the world underneath the shade of where we've come from, of the difficulties that life has given him. Stripped away, I firmly believe that there is good within." He paused for only a second and verbally ceded himself. "There is potential."

The correction was logical, but it drew him cause for alarm. There was potential, but how many people in the world could have been accused of having wasted potential? If the Lord filled all of them with the capacity for doing good, why would some fall to the Devil himself? Was Tyrell strong enough to resist the lure of Satan, to fall into a state of madness - and what if he did?

Claudeson could have let him hang. Should have. A bit of the vigor having departed from his voice, he shone his light around the cave some more.

"It does not look like anyone is here," in the darkness, he frowned. He started to feel the darkness envelop him, though not of the mind this time, purely of the body. His and Princess' flashlights felt like beacons.

They weren't bright enough for his liking.

"Perhaps we should look elsewhere."
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

"Only our nature remains. I like that. I think so too."

She'd thought so originally- lest she sell herself short- and she applauded others having, after a long and arduous road of impressively herculean under-utilization of their own potential, come to understand the fundamental state of being as she had. In her case give or take, oh, about an entire life time.

"Potential could be anything... We can never be sure. I don't intend to typecast him- or any of our peers, heaven forbid-! as bad people..." She sounded scared. Mystified, even, driven to rapture by some unknowable revelation that she'd take to her grave.

"I want to believe. Anyways." Faith, and how little she possessed it.

Melodramatic, but they'd already run the small talk six feet under. All that was left was the unmarked tombstone- the sum total of their conclusions, the homage paid to their worth and value. Princess felt dread, much as she felt thrill. She couldn't stop the rock of the earth from feeling any further away from her two unstable feet. But she could, and would, act anyways. Stage fright was familiar in how it honed the body and mind.

The tale of a heroine to be was not defined by success, even. It was the struggle, the antagonism. Princess could accomplish little in the end- she wearily expected failure, and in doing so believed herself all the more bound for success than Claude's clearly flailing idealism. The attempt was all that mattered. She'd keep that as her mantra- not like she had much else to work with! Lest she start actually having to put any amount of belief in the unspoken- read, unusable- potential of others.

"Oh. I was just starting to enjoy this-"

A yelp. Her leading foot was flesh, and flesh skittered when it angled the wrong way into damp, smooth rock. Gravity kindly reminded her that she was a long and far ways away from worthiness. As she slipped backwards she only caught herself with a hiss of pain, and the splintering of the lens of her flashlight into a wickedly jagged crack.

"-! I'm fine- I'm fine."
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Having faith had always been an assumption for Claudeson Bademosi. He'd always grown up with the knowledge that there was something greater than himself, and he'd never questioned that. Not for one single second. He always found himself drawn to and intrigued to those who found their own faith lacking. If he could help them find something within themselves that they otherwise lacked, then he could do some good. Which of course, brought him to the innate goodness - or lack thereof, that people had within them. Princess said that she did not wish to ascribe valuation to someone like Tyrell, but Claudeson could read between the lines. He understood those lines, he saw them often. While she did not know Tyrell, she knew him. He would be placed by default on the side of the ledger that would surmise him to do evil. His appearance, his reputation, they were all constructs, likely some of them by Tyrell himself. It was a defense mechanism, a way to keep people away; from seeing the pain he held underneath.

Claudeson knew better.

Taking a step towards Princess with an eye on remarking on the debate once more, he was cut off by her form disappearing from view, a yelp, a thud and a crash the only report as her flashlight flickered out.

"Princess!"

Taking the steps carefully as the slippery rocks would allow, he was pleased to hear her immediately affirm her well-being, though her voice sounded more tinged with annoyance than agony. Shining the light down, he saw that it was a simple matter of her losing her footing. He also saw that her flashlight, beside her on the rocky floor of the cavern, was no longer emitting light. That was unfortunate - a poor consequence of the fall. Letting the crossbow hang around his waist, Claudeson tucked the flashlight in his pocket, sending a beam of light to the ceiling of the cave and lending a dim illumination to the entire cavern. Quickly bending down, he offered his hand, which she took, unsteadily helping her back onto two feet. Her hand was warm in his, only shaking ever-so-slightly, obviously taken aback by the sudden disappearance of her stability.

"Are you injured? Your flashlight may have taken the worst of it, by the looks of things."

Grabbing his own light out from his pocket, he shone in down to her feet. It didn't look like anything was broken, but sprains and strains often concealed themselves on first glance. He still held on to her, just in case her first step proved treacherous. Dark, damp, and nearly alone; Claudeson couldn't help but feel just a little bit of dread poke through his faith.

The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

Whom, indeed?
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Princess felt little fear, but a pang of something primal did occur to her, to tease and seduce with it's simplicity. She could whine and scream like a petulant little child robbed of toys and candy, she could let the sudden bubble of frustration that choked off the tubes of her lungs explode out of her chest in all manner of pitiful little noises. She could promptly and duly freak out with the rest of them, with the best of her class. Reduce herself.

The moment passed, and Princess was almost sad to see it go. In and among all her delusions of grandeur a moment of pettiness felt human and humane.

But of course, back to stagecraft.

"Oh, for goodness- thank you, Claude..." Princess poured girlish exasperation into her voice and diluted it with exhaustion, taking inspiration from the multitude of individually lame pains that had settled into her body with the last few hours worth of exposure to the elements. She sounded pathetic, as intended. An innocent girl next door thrust into a situation above her stature and beyond her imagination. The tremble of her hand was real, her nerves echoed the aftershocks of her ass slammed into cold rock. But she played it up, just a little. Claude's good intentions were a good freebie.

"I.. think. I think I'm fine." She found her footing, and slammed her heel into the earth an extra time to be sure. To remind all the wayward spirit of nature that might or might not have existed- avoid embarrassing her, please and thank you.

"I'm glad you were here! I might have stumbled worse without another flashlight."

... Right. She didn't mind his company. She wouldn't mind the company of anyone else willing to let her breathe a little longer. Fear of death, perhaps, but she also accepted that weakness into her calculus.

Everyone else, their math didn't quite add up. Their understanding of the human condition, less. As a class, the seniors of GHHS were outnumbered and outgunned to a romantically tragic extent. To say nothing of the pollution of the pool, the murk of fear and loathing that would quickly turn placid waters to billowing darkness as inky color bled into the clarity. Princess maintained no proper delusions of the likelihood that people wouldn't die. People would die. She would die, natch. She didn't ask for even that much- for that was too much to ask for, to pretend that any one of them could come out of this clean, worthy of being called a hero.

None of them could.

So that's why none of them had to make it off the island.

Their mark as a class, their moment of heroism, of absolution, would only come when their last peer turned the gun on themselves and rejected the premise of their game. Princess only needed that. Whatever it took, however she had to debase and dehumanize herself. She, all the rest of them, would be canonized when their captors were left with nothing, when society was left with nothing. Close the box, leave nothing to judge. They would all be defined by their final act of defiance, the climax that proved that for a moment in time, they could truly rise beyond the human condition.

Even if Princess had to trick and bribe and beg her way into forcing that last person to, for but a moment, think of something besides their own useless mortality.

It would be a thankless job, but she was used to that sort of deal.

SCENE END
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Princess having finally found her footing again, Claudeson released his grasp from her and turned his attention back to her discarded - and now broken - flashlight. Reaching over, he picked it up; the lens was cracked and the device now essentially useless, though the batteries would likely be useful and worth saving. Extending the flashlight, Claudeson nodded as Princess took it and gave it a once-over herself.

"We should keep it, perhaps it can be repaired."

Likely not, and both of them knew it. Nonetheless, when the broken device had made its way back inside of her pack, Claudeson gestured to the open mouth of the cave. There was nothing to find here, only darkness and mildew, neither of which was an appealing possibility nor all that useful. It nagged at Claudeson, the absence of use, the lack of potential in the situation. He felt serenity - he thought - but the darkness surrounding them now felt as though it were even closer.

"Come. Let us take our leave. There is nothing for us here, and you would do well not to take any more sudden missteps."

The last words were firm, yet warm. Whatever companionship or partnership that Princess and Claudeson would have, it would be nigh-impossible to maintain if Princess managed injure herself on a rock. A broken ankle in such a situation would be tantamount to damnation. Claudeson let his hand lightly rest upon Min-jae's stock, remembering his duty as a sentinel to protect and watch over them both, as the Lord watches over all of his children.

As they made their way out of the cavern, conversation at a minimum, Claudeson wondered how closely the Heavenly Father was watching them now. He wasn't. The trials awaited; he felt ready.

They pressed on.

((Claudeson Bademosi and Princess McQuillian continued in Deep Red Bells))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “Waterfall Cave”