I Got Kids

(I need this job)

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Emprexx Plush

I Got Kids

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Oh hey

never planned together? planned before? met in a hallway once? spent six years serving in 'nam together? idk i'm afraid if i open tapatalk again they'll come to my house and give me a wedgie for betraying them so like let's do it again folks

I exist again and so do some children who actually have profiles so I'm like kind of committed to them instead of staring at them in the void and wondering if they should exist or not as a commentary on my spiraling depression

I mean what

Anyway here's wonderwall

1. Hel Fury(Approved). They're neat. They like witchcraft and videogames and weed and being in a sort of band. Mostly just looking for friends and antagonists but maybe we got our licenses the same week and we went out joyriding and we thought we hit a deer we're like 90% sure it was a deer but it could have been a bike and we've never talked about it but we're sworn to secrecy that could be cool let's talk about it okay thanks cya later

2. Blaise d'Aramitz(Approved). French! Gay! Terrible! Very Sad and distracting themselves from ennui with consumption and the emotional devastation of others! Fashionable! Did you fuck? Did they fuck your partner? Your dad? Your mom? Who knows? You knows. Help me knows. I've lost all control over my devil child. Also like there's some magic tricks and gambling so if that's your thing more than the crippling emotional issues or whoring hit me up.

3. Jeremiah Anderson(Approved). He big. He gray. He think words are dumb. His profile is way too fucking long and I'm sorry but I'm also not. He could use some friends. Maybe a super disastrous ex. Some music peeps. Basketball pals. A way to understand that the abuse he experienced isn't his fault and that his impulses to continue the cycle are a natural traumatic response that don't necessarily make him a bad person if he doesn't act on them. The basics.

4. Nona Hart(Approved). whoa what what the fuck where did you come from who did that i did that oh okay cool. i made her terrified of interacting with people and then forced her into a context where the only way to exist is to interact with people because i'm a bad parent like that. please take advantage of her good nature so her profile isn't a fucking lie thank you. you like coffee? nona likes coffee she'll tell you things about coffee you never possibly could have wanted to know and also she'll probably write papers for you and stuff if you're nice to her please be nice to her while you're adding to her overloaded schedule thanks

children

formatting and stuff will be done Sometime(TM)
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
backslash

Post by backslash »

Some say that we have history.

For your two kids that don't quite exist yet, Andy is on the basketball team with Jeremiah, and Siyanda is also way too busy and too into coffee just like Nona. Let's see what we can do.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

henlo yes relationships pls

Hel - I think Abel would be on good terms with them, at least through the Andy connection. I don't think they'd be in the Best Friends Club but would be chill with each other probably. I'm thinking friendly acquaintances that wouldn't be super embarrassing to run into at a Walmart at 10pm on a weekday.

Louie is a bit of a weenie but I think he'd be down to be friends with Hel as well. Possibly even as an accessory to the alleged probably-deer hit and run. I'm open for anything.

Blaise - Abel would hate them and go out of his way to avoid them. So take that for what you will!

I also don't think Desiree would be much of a fan either, and possibly vice versa for Blaise as well. I think she'd keep up what little pleasantries she could give though since Parker is a mutual with both of them.

blue boi- Same case as with Hel, I think Louie would be a kind friend or at least could be a source of empathy as both of them have fun backgrounds with super awesome dads.

Nona - I think Desiree would actually find Nona pretty cool but would be too afraid to engage, so it's more like they're friends in her head.

Katelynne tends to dominate conversations and finds any way to bring the topic onto herself or about horses, which means she would probably be a great friend for Nona especially if she doesn't mind getting a modded Safer∙Sephiroth Furby as a birthday present.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

For your two kids that don't quite exist yet, Andy is on the basketball team with Jeremiah, and Siyanda is also way too busy and too into coffee just like Nona. Let's see what we can do.
hell yes hell yes hell yes the legend of jerry pissrock and coriander rides again

Yeah I feel like Nona is high key terrified of Siyanda but also ze controls the library and she's all about those so she's kinda gotta get over it and they have a lot to bond over what with being constantly reanimated from the void by caffeine
Hel - I think Abel would be on good terms with them, at least through the Andy connection. I don't think they'd be in the Best Friends Club but would be chill with each other probably. I'm thinking friendly acquaintances that wouldn't be super embarrassing to run into at a Walmart at 10pm on a weekday.

Louie is a bit of a weenie but I think he'd be down to be friends with Hel as well. Possibly even as an accessory to the alleged probably-deer hit and run. I'm open for anything.
there's p o t e n t i a l between Hel and Abel because 1) they rhyme 2) andy 3) they all about that bass bout that bass bout that bass so they can jam together, i'm here for it

i was committing hard to the bit but i'm genuinely intrigued by these two carrying the secret of their probably deer maybe vehicular homicide late night adventure around step into my office and let's plan this memory thread
Blaise - Abel would hate them and go out of his way to avoid them. So take that for what you will!

I also don't think Desiree would be much of a fan either, and possibly vice versa for Blaise as well. I think she'd keep up what little pleasantries she could give though since Parker is a mutual with both of them.
mmm num num num feed me your hate duly noted
blue boi- Same case as with Hel, I think Louie would be a kind friend or at least could be a source of empathy as both of them have fun backgrounds with super awesome dads.
super awesome dad club go our secret handshake is never touching because we never learned how to healthily express physical emotion
Nona - I think Desiree would actually find Nona pretty cool but would be too afraid to engage, so it's more like they're friends in her head.

Katelynne tends to dominate conversations and finds any way to bring the topic onto herself or about horses, which means she would probably be a great friend for Nona especially if she doesn't mind getting a modded Safer∙Sephiroth Furby as a birthday present.
head friends are the best friends because they can never be disappointed with you except when they are and you can't escape it because anxiety is like a big warm blanket made of needles dope dope dope! but i could see that, maybe they've worked on a project or something together at some point and have gotten to that coveted level of friendship where they say hi in the hallway and only wanna panic vomit after for like 15 minutes instead of all day

Katelynne seems like exactly the sort of person nona would yes-girl for for safety and horses are kinda neat she could learn weird horse facts so her new friend doesn't abandon her to the hungry coyotes
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

It's been 84 years since we have thrown kids at each other

Beyond broad strokes ideas (Princess is on vaguely good terms with most of your characters where it makes sense, Camila doesn't know any of them and vice versa) I had a few specific ideas for more interesting and involved concepts:

Beryl - Jeremiah: We get the concept going, where like, through the common connection of Nia (who Beryl definitely knows at least kind of well even if I have yet to formalize that on the planner b/c lazy) they were introduced in high school. Beryl would pickup B-ball with our main boy up until she had to quit the field, and she'd follow him on nature trips and stuff. Maybe she taught him some of the skills he picked up out there? Like, she's good at being passively supportive and non-judgmental and she's not the sort to project that she has issues or complain so she'd be non-threatening to that aspect of his tendencies. As in, like, overall I think they'd get along fairly well, he'd at least be slightly more willing to get along with her than your average person.

There's island potential too, since I think their weaknesses would be mutually destructive so like, we should establish some commonality now that we could possibly use later.

Princess - Nona: These peeps met in the AP English and eventually developed commonality over their mutual writing interests. Princess is internally not the most impressed with Nona's artistic sensibilities (fanfic was a mistake) but she offered to beta read at least once and is now regularly willing to pretend she's interested. They're at least close enough that Princess can sometime helps Nona get out of doing stupid party stuff she doesn't want to do by dragging her away to some other more quiet local to do character studies or outlines or something. Writing buddies, essentially, wherein Nona is held at some distance by Princess' own tendencies but at the very least Princess doesn't take advantage of her and there's mutual respect (kind of).
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

I confess I don't really have any ideas other than that Connor probably knows of Jeremiah through the whole athletics thing, and probably gives him a wide berth because he doesn't say much and he looks odd. Probably just keeps his distance because he's one of the few people who's got size on him and Wyatt.

Otherwise, Heath Slater, I have nothing for ya. Not even a Rhyno.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Oh look, another opportunity to fulfill my blood oath to interact with as many of you as I can.

I imagine that Julien would likely have at least interacted with Blaise due to poker or something along those lines. He pays his debts, if he happens to accrue any, within reason so little issue there. Both have French heritage too.

He may know of Hel in passing due to Axel as well, but I can think of no more than that.

That's all that comes to mind, at least for the time being.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

So I have a few ideas!

Hel - Lorenzo probably knows them through Axel and Andy. I'm not sure how well they get along, but I'd assume they're friendly. Amelia could be friends with them too since they're both into witchy stuff.

Blaise - Lorenzo and Blaise could bond over their shared disdain towards Myles. They also seem to have similar surface-level friendships with others, so I could see them getting along for the most part.

Jeremiah - Jackson hangs out with a lot of the other athletes in school so he probably knows Jeremiah. They could be friend or just friendly acquaintances. Also Amelia is convinced he's an alien because he's tall and grey.

Nona - Regina would be kind to her, for sure. Amelia would probably enjoy being friends with her as well.

Idk, these are just off the top of my head! If you have any other ideas we can discuss and work some stuff out! :D
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

oh no I committed these children to existence and now I have to follow through they will all be so disappointed in my hubris
Beryl - Jeremiah: We get the concept going, where like, through the common connection of Nia (who Beryl definitely knows at least kind of well even if I have yet to formalize that on the planner b/c lazy) they were introduced in high school. Beryl would pickup B-ball with our main boy up until she had to quit the field, and she'd follow him on nature trips and stuff. Maybe she taught him some of the skills he picked up out there? Like, she's good at being passively supportive and non-judgmental and she's not the sort to project that she has issues or complain so she'd be non-threatening to that aspect of his tendencies. As in, like, overall I think they'd get along fairly well, he'd at least be slightly more willing to get along with her than your average person.

There's island potential too, since I think their weaknesses would be mutually destructive so like, we should establish some commonality now that we could possibly use later.
i'm so here for all of this, I think they could get along pretty well and Jeremiah could use more people on his nature trips so his not-mom will be less worried about him. Would she be open to learning any ASL from him?
Princess - Nona: These peeps met in the AP English and eventually developed commonality over their mutual writing interests. Princess is internally not the most impressed with Nona's artistic sensibilities (fanfic was a mistake) but she offered to beta read at least once and is now regularly willing to pretend she's interested. They're at least close enough that Princess can sometime helps Nona get out of doing stupid party stuff she doesn't want to do by dragging her away to some other more quiet local to do character studies or outlines or something. Writing buddies, essentially, wherein Nona is held at some distance by Princess' own tendencies but at the very least Princess doesn't take advantage of her and there's mutual respect (kind of).
Nona will take any rescue she can get from party things that doesn't make her feel like a guilty bad friend even if it means getting her fanfic critiqued. I think she respects Princess more than Princess respects her but that dynamic probably isn't as awful as it usually is for her so hey progress
I confess I don't really have any ideas other than that Connor probably knows of Jeremiah through the whole athletics thing, and probably gives him a wide berth because he doesn't say much and he looks odd. Probably just keeps his distance because he's one of the few people who's got size on him and Wyatt.

Otherwise, Heath Slater, I have nothing for ya. Not even a Rhyno.
cool cool that's about where jeremiah stands in general so he'll just have to spear connor on the island at some point no biggity
I imagine that Julien would likely have at least interacted with Blaise due to poker or something along those lines. He pays his debts, if he happens to accrue any, within reason so little issue there. Both have French heritage too.

He may know of Hel in passing due to Axel as well, but I can think of no more than that.
That works, good players who pay their debts are basically the only thing blaise values in this world so they probably have a soft spot for him. How well does Julien speak French? if he's even passable they probably snark at him about other players or go on very serious sounding nonsense tangents to get in other people's heads.

Hel likes people who like Axel. Might even have some game overlap, I didn't catch any specific mentions of what he plays in his profile but they might share some. also notice he's a dresden files fan and hel is def a huge dresden files stan, if he likes tabletop RPGs at all they've probably invited him to play in a dresdenverse campaign at some point.
Hel - Lorenzo probably knows them through Axel and Andy. I'm not sure how well they get along, but I'd assume they're friendly. Amelia could be friends with them too since they're both into witchy stuff.
Hel is probably really fond of Amelia and would love to get to know her better if they're not already decent friends. They have v different takes on witch culture since Amelia seems to be a lot more formal and steeped in Wicca tradition while Hel's a wild chaos magic child screaming power and intent into the void but that'd be fun to explore! Lorenzo gives them Bad Vibes, they wanna like him and are probably nice enough to his face but he does not sit right in their brain so I doubt they'd go out of their way to be friends.
Blaise - Lorenzo and Blaise could bond over their shared disdain towards Myles. They also seem to have similar surface-level friendships with others, so I could see them getting along for the most part.
Blaise on the other hand fucking adores Lorenzo, he's everything they're about. Given their respective natures I doubt they're super tight or anything but they're happy to see him and would probably make him things if he wanted.
Jeremiah - Jackson hangs out with a lot of the other athletes in school so he probably knows Jeremiah. They could be friend or just friendly acquaintances. Also Amelia is convinced he's an alien because he's tall and grey.
Oh hey anger issues and binge drinking when did jeremiah's dad start going to this school??? If I'm reading the profile right this is a recent blow-up so I've got a pitch for you: Jeremiah and Jackson were decently friendly up until senior year, and when his drinking started becoming more public Jeremiah hard ghosted him. Where they go from there is kinda up to you because Jeremiah would avoid him as much as possible from there on but i think there's some juicy possibilities there

Man I dunno how we get there but I think Jeremiah low key has...idk if you can call it a crush because he doesn't really do crushes but a Feeling that is as close to attraction as he's comfortable getting about about people right now? if they could find a way to connect i think he'd end up pretty fascinated by her takes on spirituality/the universe/etc. He wouldn't have much to contribute but listening to her would be nice.
Nona - Regina would be kind to her, for sure. Amelia would probably enjoy being friends with her as well.
nona would like regina a lot! they could be casual friends or closer. She might get along with Amelia but i think they might be on the wrong brands; nona doesn't go in for the supernatural much outside of using it for neat music stuff and i think she'd be kinda weirded out by Amelia taking Wicca seriously. But I dunno, that might be a fun conversation for them to have had!
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

hmm:

kelly - nona: fellow doormats unite?

adele - nona: is nona a plus-sized woman of color! yes? adele will motivate youuuuuu
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

kelly - nona: fellow doormats unite?
yeeeee I think this fits, they'd get along splendidly
adele - nona: is nona a plus-sized woman of color! yes? adele will motivate youuuuuu
nona finds the idea of motivation v scary but adele is great so please attempt it i would like to sell tickets
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Julien does speak French, yes, and fairly well at that. And he does like tabletop RPGs, so an invitation would hardly be turned down.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Endellion wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:46 pm Julien does speak French, yes, and fairly well at that. And he does like tabletop RPGs, so an invitation would hardly be turned down.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”