In one day, it will be smashing; a relationship thread

much like the white rabbit, I'm late!

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Sunnybunny

In one day, it will be smashing; a relationship thread

Post by Sunnybunny »

Okay, so I'm going to throw our my one character for relations and see if anything sticks. Also hi, my name is Sunny and I've missed you SOTF! Can't wait to cry over doomed kids together!

Sakurako A. Jackson: A jokester, willing to make a complete fool out of herself for the sake of comedy (and making people smile). She's a member of the theater program, helping build sets and acting in bit parts. A LEGO fiend that gives away some of the sets she builds to friends. 5'8" before you take her Big Hair into account, she tends to dress to stand out even if it's an an unconventional way. Seemingly incapable of being srs. She even lifts, bro.

I'm looking for friends, especially theatre buddies, one ex that's in drama club (terms of their relationship/break up can be worked out together). People that want her to shut up in class so they can learn. The tsukkomi to her boke. Fellow gym rats? Bueller?
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

We are on a time crunch here, so let's get right to it:

I think Abel would be at least familiar with Sakurako, but probably not much more than being friendly acquaintances. He's here to have a good time, but her silliness might be a bit much even for him.

Ramsey is fairly serious and mostly chill, but I think he'd be down to be friends with her on a deeper level. Probably not deep enough to be in a manzai comedy troupe with her, but enough to hang out on occasion or talk about music and sports and stuff. Bonus points if she is fairly religious, too.

Katelynne would vibe with her silliness and possibly do a Furby mod/LEGO gift exchange every year for their birthdays. But also it might be a good idea to keep them separate lest the universe be destroyed by the nuclear fusion reaction.

Desiree will not comment and only would engage with Sakurako from a safe distance of 50 ft away.

I'm on mobile and too lazy to struggle with embedding URLs but their profiles are in my sig.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Alright; drama kids unite - Morgan helps out here and there, as does Ross. Fortunately for Ross, he's not on the ill-fated trip, but he'll be watchin' from home. Morgan is, though. He's also the kind of person who often talks first and thinks about it way later.

If she's in the gym a lot, she's probably stumbled across the varying football team people to various degrees of 'yay' or 'ugh'. My kid Connor is probably more on the 'yay' side, though he's also a bit of a big cheese, so depends how your kid feels about that.

If she talks a lot in class, odds are her and my final kid Ariana have been on each side of debates, because Ariana's loud and opinionated, and that's fun sometimes.

That's all I've got - links are in my sig for the profiles!
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Jilly wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:20 pm We are on a time crunch here, so let's get right to it:

I think Abel would be at least familiar with Sakurako, but probably not much more than being friendly acquaintances. He's here to have a good time, but her silliness might be a bit much even for him.

Ramsey is fairly serious and mostly chill, but I think he'd be down to be friends with her on a deeper level. Probably not deep enough to be in a manzai comedy troupe with her, but enough to hang out on occasion or talk about music and sports and stuff. Bonus points if she is fairly religious, too.

Katelynne would vibe with her silliness and possibly do a Furby mod/LEGO gift exchange every year for their birthdays. But also it might be a good idea to keep them separate lest the universe be destroyed by the nuclear fusion reaction.

Desiree will not comment and only would engage with Sakurako from a safe distance of 50 ft away.

I'm on mobile and too lazy to struggle with embedding URLs but their profiles are in my sig.
I'm cool with all these things! Thank you for offering your kids, I think her and Ramsey would be especially fun because I love playful and serious friends, even if she's not especially religious. She'd be down to explore the topic, though!

Katelynne and Sakurako haaaave to be friends, do you know how much I enjoy chaos? Furby-lego abominations, let's do it!
Cactus wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:21 pm Alright; drama kids unite - Morgan helps out here and there, as does Ross. Fortunately for Ross, he's not on the ill-fated trip, but he'll be watchin' from home. Morgan is, though. He's also the kind of person who often talks first and thinks about it way later.

If she's in the gym a lot, she's probably stumbled across the varying football team people to various degrees of 'yay' or 'ugh'. My kid Connor is probably more on the 'yay' side, though he's also a bit of a big cheese, so depends how your kid feels about that.

If she talks a lot in class, odds are her and my final kid Ariana have been on each side of debates, because Ariana's loud and opinionated, and that's fun sometimes.

That's all I've got - links are in my sig for the profiles!
Oh gosh these are all endearing mixes. Morgan and Sakurako are probably a laugh riot together, and she'd totally check in on him when he didn't show up to practices. Connor would be a yay, he seems cool and she dosen't care much one way or the other about popularities, though some of the other football dudes might not be the best to share the space with. Arguing is fun too, so she'd probably debate Ariana just for the sake of it. She'd never take it personally.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

The only thing I can think of would be that she and my boy Jackson might have crossed paths in the gym, as he's on the wrestling team. He's a bit of a dork, but he's also got a bad temper, but as long as she didn't piss him off, I'm sure they'd get along.

I can't think of anything for my other kids, but they're all linked in my Sig if you want to take a look and see if you can come up with anything. :)
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

i come bearing last minute children, which sounds weird cause when i put it like that it sounds like im giving birth to them, gross, anyway

dante has hit on every girl he's ever come in contact with at least once but in a cute and well-meaning sort of way and probably sakurako would take it alright. they're both like jock-adjacent and probably in the gym a fair bit so they should be friendly if not actually friends

sakurako is way too much of a dork for ivy to tolerate but she appreciates the outlandish fashion choices they're an aesthetic

nia's in drama. she's not super easy to talk to or get along with but i imagine nia would find sakurako interesting if she has the patience to deal with her and also like Cute Buff Girl means nia making sparkly eyes from a distance but never acknowledging them ever

axel i don't think i have anything

re: meanwhile kids i dont know if i have anything for artem either, but zen's in drama and would love sakurako on sight. whether that is the kind of love that involved Kissing at any point is entirely up to you

profiles are in signature and stuff thank u goodnight
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Tonyksin wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:56 am The only thing I can think of would be that she and my boy Jackson might have crossed paths in the gym, as he's on the wrestling team. He's a bit of a dork, but he's also got a bad temper, but as long as she didn't piss him off, I'm sure they'd get along.

I can't think of anything for my other kids, but they're all linked in my Sig if you want to take a look and see if you can come up with anything. :)

I'll have to take more time to check out your other kiddos, but I am all for Gym Rat Friendos. I don't think she would have pissed him off, she's pretty in her element at her gym so she's chill chill. She even wipes down the machines when she's done!

She probably shakes her head at his temper, but it's gentle headshaking. Boy you gotta chill...
Fenris wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:04 am i come bearing last minute children, which sounds weird cause when i put it like that it sounds like im giving birth to them, gross, anyway

dante has hit on every girl he's ever come in contact with at least once but in a cute and well-meaning sort of way and probably sakurako would take it alright. they're both like jock-adjacent and probably in the gym a fair bit so they should be friendly if not actually friends

sakurako is way too much of a dork for ivy to tolerate but she appreciates the outlandish fashion choices they're an aesthetic

nia's in drama. she's not super easy to talk to or get along with but i imagine nia would find sakurako interesting if she has the patience to deal with her and also like Cute Buff Girl means nia making sparkly eyes from a distance but never acknowledging them ever

axel i don't think i have anything

re: meanwhile kids i dont know if i have anything for artem either, but zen's in drama and would love sakurako on sight. whether that is the kind of love that involved Kissing at any point is entirely up to you

profiles are in signature and stuff thank u goodnight
Sakurako has even flirted back with Dante, granted it would mostly be Terrible Pickup Lines, which is fun at the gym! Especially if they're both just being casual, I love stuff like that.

Ivy is in the cute but scary pile for Sakurako... but those outfits! Ugh she's stylish without the missteps and that's a Talent.

Nia and Sakurako would be fun together! She'd be oblivious to the heart eyes, and she's patient enough to where the dynamic could be so interesting.

Zen and Sakurako totally could have datio'd, they could have even broken up because she's dumb and doesn't know how to be upfront about her feelings. Sakurako please. Why you like this?
VII

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”