Prom Royalty Voting

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.
backslash

Prom Royalty Voting

Post by backslash »

This is a poll to determine George Hunter High's prom king and queen. Like the student government elections, these votes will be in character. You get one vote per character of yours who is currently approved or in the queue. Post with the name of your character and the person they voted for (characters may vote for themselves). All votes are write-in; anyone currently approved or in the queue may receive a vote.

This poll will run for a few weeks.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Faith C. Marshal-Mackenzie: Votes for Ivy Langley as Prom Queen and Bret Carter as Prom King
[+] IC
Faith had pondered, for just the briefest moments, whether or not she'd have a chance at winning. This ponderance had passed quickly, as she realised that actually trying to get the votes would very quickly reach the ears of a certain someone who she'd promised her vote to, in return for help picking a dress. Quite frankly, she was going to need the help there, so with a resigned motion she placed in the names of the two she was fairly sure were going to win anyway.
Parker Green: Votes for no-one as Prom Queen and Nathan Coleman as Prom King
[+] IC
Parker had debated for possibly longer than was necessary on whether or not he was going to vote in an actual, unironic high school popularity contest. From a simply objective point of view, it was petty, pointless, and just gave people who valued the least important and surface level things in life validation. And, yet, he'd decided to partake a little, so he supposed he was no better after all. It seemed likely that Ivy would win the Queen spot, which meant the question was who did he want to pair with someone who had a silver spoon rammed so far down her throat that it probably rattled when she blew Bret. There was consideration for Gaelan there, after all, they had history. But, ultimately, he'd decided that the most entertaining future would be watching Ivy try not to Lucas herself as she had to share centre stage with someone who was just as socially protected as her, even if she couldn't realise that. A dash representing a non-vote went in the first option, and in the second, ink spelling out the name of "Nathan Coleman" was spilt.
Luca Thomas: Votes for Arizona Butler as Prom Queen and Connor Lorenzen as Prom King
[+] IC
Luca chewed the lid of her pen nervously as she looked at the little piece of paper that they were expected to vote on. She had no idea who to put forwards, or even what this whole thing meant. Was it supposed to be who was the best looking, or the most popular, or the biggest contributor to the school? She couldn't piece it together, and now she was finding she couldn't even bring any names to the front of her mind. He Dad had suggested voting for herself and her date, but that seemed so self-centred, so here she was, still thinking.

Screw it.

She was just going to put her friends up for it. Who knew what would happen?
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Violet Schmidt: Votes for Meilin Zhou as Prom Queen and Nathan Coleman as Prom King
"Meilin is really sweet, and it would be super fun for her if she got prom queen. Same goes for Nathan!"

Lucas Diaz: Votes for Beryl Mahelona as Prom Queen and Lucas Diaz as Prom King
"Let's fuck the establishment as hard as possible. Let's burn social order to the goddamn ground. Let's say 'Fuck You' to the Carter brothers, and Ivy, and Madison, and all these preppy asshole who think they have it made. Their time is done."

Max Rudolph: Does not vote.
"Prom Queen? Prom King? Eh."

Bert Wren: Votes for Ivy Langley as Prom Queen and Max Rudolph as Prom King
"Ivy deserves to enjoy it, Max deserves to suffer through it, and I know he's going, I have sources!"
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Abel Zelenovic votes Max Rudolph for Prom King and Ivy Langley for Prom Queen.

Kayla Harris votes Declyn Grayson-Anthis for Prom King and Apollonia Karahalios for Prom Queen.

Desiree Beck does not vote.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Meilin votes Declyn Grayson-Anthis as Prom King, and Violet Schmidt as Prom Queen.

"Woo! You go you two! Don't stop being amazing!"

Camilla votes Julien Leblanc as Prom King. Faith C. Marshall-Mackenzie as Prom Queen.

"I already regret this."
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Julien Leblanc votes for Camilla Bell as Prom Queen and Nathan Coleman as Prom King.

"To the two I feel deserve it most... And if it should come to pass that everyone's favourite tiny cunt gets crowned queen, here's hoping she won't get to grandstand."
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo Tavares votes Declyn Grayson-Anthis prom king and Sierra Cook prom queen

" If Declyn wins he'll be so embarrassed it'll be adorable. And if Sierra wins Faith will be so pissed, haha."

Regina Petrov votes for Valerija Bogdanovic for prom queen and Abel Zelenovic for prom king.

" I didn't really know who to vote for, so I figured voting for my friends would be best."

Jackson Sullivan votes for Connor Lorenzen for prom king and Madison Springer for prom queen.

"It was a tough choice between them and Bret and Ivy. Good thing these are anonymous."
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
backslash

Post by backslash »

Myles Roux votes Ivy Langley for Prom Queen and Myles Roux for Prom King.
If you didn't see this coming, I don't know what to tell you.

Dolly Upton votes Marceline Carlson for Prom Queen and Declyn Grayson-Anthis for Prom King.
Couldn't think of another girl to vote for, so she picked the cutest girl in the room. Overheard somebody else talking about voting for Declyn and thought that he was nice enough to deserve it.

Andy Silverman votes Mikki Swift for Prom Queen and Axel Fontaine for Prom King.
Brownie points for the gf, shits and giggles for the best bro.

Siyanda Nagi votes Beryl Mahelona for Prom Queen and Dean Puchero for Prom King.
Panicked and picked the first two people ze thought of.

Mercy Ames votes Ivy Langley for Prom Queen and Jonah Heartgrave for Prom King.
Be the bigger person (and pick the nicest boy).
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

All right - let's do this.

Ross Miller votes for Ross Miller and Ariana Moretti.

"It's not like we're going to win, but fuck it - I never expected to be in a relationship in high school, let alone going to prom, so why not!"

Ariana Moretti votes for Ross Miller and Ariana Moretti.

"... I feel like a fucking fool doing this, but Ross thinks it's kinda cute or some shit, and it's not like I want to vote for any of the other dumb fucks going around. While I would give my left tit to see Misty Browder up there with some deformed fetus, maybe they'll elect Ivy and the school council president and I'll get a laugh either way. I'd better be drunk by the time all this shit goes down."

Connor Lorenzen votes for Connor Lorenzen and Madison Springer.

"I'm no fool. Be nice to see any of the gang win it, though."

Claudeson Bademosi votes for Tyrell Lahti and Ivy Langley.

Claudeson writes the first two names down that come to mind, and he walks away from the voting booth with a smile, as though he's privy to his own private joke.

Morgan Dragosavich votes for Michael Froese and Mercy Ames.

"When in doubt? Vote for your pals! And a cute girl whose number you probably should have tried to get. Stupid push door."
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Dante Luciano Valerio votes for Charelle Chernyshyova for Prom Queen and Aurelien Valter for Prom King.
I dunno, man. I just picked my friends. This whole thing kinda seems like too big a deal to me. Like, all it seems like is gonna do is make some people sad?

Ivy Langley votes for Ivy Langley for Prom Queen and Myles Roux for Prom King.
Obviously. ... Don't tell Bret.

Axel Fontaine votes for Mikki Swift for Prom Queen and Declyn Grayson-Anthis for Prom King.
Was gonna vote Hel for Queen but they would've killed me probs. Mikki's not gonna win or anything but like, she's cool, that's good enough. Declyn's got a shot, though. He'll get real flustered about it, too. ... It'll be cute.

Artem Fyodorov votes for Dolly Upton for Prom Queen and Alexander Brooke for Prom King.
This doesn't matter, does it?

Zen Alicea Feliciano votes for Lyra Doyle for Prom Queen and Lyra Doyle for Prom King.
Have I mentioned recently... that Gender... is a Meme????? Also Lyra is cute and good and deserves everything that is my extremely accurate take on this whole silly prom royalty situation!!!

Nia Karahalios does not vote.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Sierra Cook votes for Sierra Cook for Prom Queen and Connor Lorenzen for Prom King.
This is all pointless bullshit and we all know that bitch Ivy is gonna win anyway, so fuck it, why not vote for myself? Not like I'm gonna win. I couldn't really think of anyone off the top of my head who'd be funny as Prom King, so I just defaulted to Connor since he is most likely to win.

Lucas Abernathy votes Camille Bellegarde for Prom Queen and Lucas Abernathy for Prom King.
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the Prom Queen."
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Ned Jackson votes for Lucas Abernathy as Prom King and Charelle Chernyshyova as Prom Queen.

Yuki Hayashibara vote for Lucas Diaz as Prom King and Apollonia Karahalios as Prom Queen.

Zachary Beck votes for Lucas Abernathy as Prom King and Ivy Langley as Prom Queen.
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Michael Froese votes for Michael Froese for King, because he is the blacklight king. He votes Arizona Butler for Queen because her name has "Arizona Butt" in it and he finds that mildly amusing and also he thinks prom is lame.

Larry McLarryface doesn't go to prom B-)
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Demetri Futscher -
King - Max Rudolph
'Scary thing is, this is almost an unironic suggestion.'
Queen -
Conspicuously left blank.

Camila Cañizares -
King - Cecil Salazar-Loveless
'I can afford to waste this vote.'
Queen - Camilla Bell
'There's talk she has a chance. This vote counts.'

The rest of my characters did vote but only as background events, they won't be formally noted.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Malloon

Post by Malloon »

Joey Quintero votes for...

Joey Quintero for Prom King.

I know I'm not in the running, and I'm not what you picture when you think "Prom King", but damn, I'm not going to sabotage myself. Game on.

Nobody for Prom Queen.

Prom king and queen are usually the most popular people in school, by virtue of being the most attractive. Yeah, some schools break the trend and vote for someone who wouldn't have a snowball's chance in the Sahara otherwise, just be be nice, but GHH isn't like "some schools". It's like most schools. And to be honest, choosing which of these girls is the prettiest isn't something I can do. It wouldn't be genuine, it wouldn't be fair. Usually I'm all for voting, even if only to keep the other guy - heh, or gal - out, but in this case, I think we're safe no matter what.

Chloe Bruges didn't vote. - I'll be happy for whomever wins, but voting for someone is just saying someone is better than someone else. Not better at one thing, just better in general. Or usually, more popular. Well, we already know who that is. So why bother? Let's just have fun without getting at each other's throats.

Keith Rogers didn't vote. Nobody asked him for a comment.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Return to “Polls”