Your Actions Have Consequences

here be a death thread

The Compound consists of the upper, above ground levels of the titular structure. The outer walls of The Compound evoke brutalist architecture, being composed primarily of concrete, steel, and glass. The building itself is enormous, and box-like in shape, with two floors above ground and two floors below ground. Despite the road, parking lot, and fence surrounding The Compound all showing signs of age, the structure itself appears to be completely intact. On the roof of the structure are an enormous exhaust pipe and a very large loudspeaker, the latter of which can be heard across nearly the whole arena when it is turned on, and is nearly deafening up close.

Inside, The Compound's floors all consist of the same layout, with hallways running around the perimeter of the building surrounding its central staircase, with rooms branching outwards from these hallways and facing the outer edges of the building. During the day, the interior of The Compound is dimly lit, courtesy of the glass windows common to every outside-facing room. At night it is completely dark inside, requiring the use of a flashlight for the average person to be able to see.

Much of the furnishings of The Compound have been moved around and overturned to create cover within the rooms and hallways, but cursory examination shows the most common furnishings being cabinets, flat metallic tables, and plastic chairs. Discerning the purpose of most of The Compound's above ground rooms is difficult, but flat countertops with fume hoods above them are a frequent sight, and some rooms (primarily on the building's west side) possess beds and were seemingly designed for habitation. Shards of glass from shattered glassware and scattered, broken medical equipment is common in The Compound's rooms, but not the hallways.

THREAD LIMIT: 2

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Kyle could not tell what was going on anymore. There was movement; footsteps followed by screaming, the sound of fire burning somebody, and a bang in the room. It was like a sensory overload without any of Lily's illusions around to make his head spin, but his mind was stuck on how much it hurt right now.

There was a never-ending reminder in the room of the smell... It was rancid and made him want to vomit. It was the scent of clothes burning and skin peeling away and skin that seared into clothes, becoming one.

Kyle tried to move, he really did, but any slight change in his limbs caused the pain to flare even more than before. He had landed awkwardly on top of his right hand, close to the wound. Parts of him falling out were landing on it. Specks of flesh and skin, burning away.

His left hand lay in front. It had managed to avoid being consumed by the hell that had once been his stomach. It was shaking in place on the ground, fingers locked out and refusing to close. Compounded by his wheezing breath and the small sounds that he could make...

He raised his head slightly from its sideways position on the ground, he tried to look around. He needed to see her... One last time. But he could barely tell what was in front of him, his eyes were like a blur. All that were around were shapes, vague ones at that. As far as he could tell there was one in front of him. He tried to brace his eyes to see, it was difficult to do so, and he managed to do so but what was in front of him was almost unrecognizable, but somehow, he could tell.

The sounds they were making... These horrid, poor noises that told him of agony that almost certainly was more than what he had... There was no one else that it could be. He tried to reach out to her, his right hand slowly dragging itself across the ground towards her. It hurt, it hurt so much. But he had to...

Kyle's hand seized up a quarter of the way. His fingers slightly twitched after it went back towards the ground, same with his head slumping back down cheek first, and his eyes glazed over to the wall before rolling back. A pool of blood leaked out from underneath him, compounded by his clothes still being on fire, only some of which had been settled by his fall. All that was left of him was the stench and his mind slowly going away.

If only... He was a real bird...

Wi...ngs...

To..geth..er...

Kyle Benson: Deceased
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Lily didn't move as she laid there, slowly dying, chest slowly rising and falling as weak, shuddering breaths passed in and out of her gaping mouth. She wasn't able to feel much of anything anymore, save for the occasional flash of pain when she dared to attempt to move from her new resting place.

She had failed every step of the way. She had failed Sydney. She had failed Kyle. She had failed herself. She had even managed to fail Mercy, not saving her from the path she was going down, and getting everyone involved killed in the process. Now her body had been reduced to cinders, her mind only half-conscious, hanging on by a thread as it was buried under a blanket of soot and choking fog.

Up until this very moment of her short, sad life, she had never seriously thought about death, and the fact that it would inevitably happen to her. Yet, now that she was facing it, she was full of nothing but regret for her failures and rage at the people that had so cruelly cut her life short.

But she had a luxury that few were afforded in their last, dying moments: plenty of time to think.

And so that rage eventually turned itself inward, into sadness, and a longing for absolution. What an idiot she had been, to get where she was now, trapped in a prison of her own dying flesh, surrounded by the bodies of those that she had brought down with her. She wanted to apologize, to Kyle, to Sydney, even to Mercy, for what she had done and the mistakes she had made. She wanted to apologize to her parents as well, for now they were about to lose their only child. Outward her desire for forgiveness spiraled, until she longed to apologize to everyone in her life that she had known, for depriving them of herself, and failing to stay with them longer.

Caught in a loop of self-flagellation, she went over those thoughts again and again and again. Yet, she still had even more time to think, her organs only shutting down at a snail's pace, as they had been left mostly untouched by the blaze that had charred her skin. Lily wasn't the type to settle on negative thoughts. Through whatever hardship that she went through, she had always tried to strive forward with a smile. Although there was no forward path left for her to walk, and no lips left to smile with, her fundamental nature wasn't about to change right at the end.

At least she wouldn't hurt anymore, she thought. The pain, the loss, the failure; none of it would matter, wherever she went for her next life, be it the chilling embrace of the void, or something more, something greater. She hoped whatever poor afterlife bureaucrat that would have to deal with her lost soul would like her. Maybe she could use her Gift to put on a little show for them, assuming she still had it (and she hoped that she did).

That would be fun, she thought.

Eventually, she grew so weak as to not be able to even take a breath. The heaving of her chest and the whimpering sighs that accompanied it finally sputtered out. As the last dregs of oxygen left in her blood were used up, and she felt herself starting to fade, a strange wave of calm washed over her. There was nothing more to be said or done, the only task left for her was to drift off, as peacefully as she could, into the eternal night.

In her last conscious moments, she allowed her mind to wander, and once more shape the world to its whim.

She dreamed of a boat on the open ocean.

S001 - LILY LITTLE: DECEASED
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

It was fitting, she supposed. That any victory here would be pyrrhic.

The blare of gunfire echoed through the corridor, moments before Lily’s body set aflame, a beacon standing in the middle of the hallway, form completely indistinguishable. The bullets scythed through Mercy’s body, each one a punch to a separate section of her body; one to her shoulder, one to her chest, one to her stomach. Now that the itching sensation had been burned to cinders, she felt the full impact of every bullet, and the searing agony that followed, as blood spurted out and streamed down her body. She didn’t even have enough inside of her to scream anymore, though. Maybe her vocal cords had all burned up as well. All that came out of her mouth was a series of desperate gasps for air, and a bloody, hacking cough.

She stumbled backwards, standing upright for a fraction of a second longer than Lily. Then she crumpled, in slow motion, falling first to one knee, then to her other, then keeling over forwards onto the ground, face down, single remaining arm splayed out in front of her.

Mercy could taste dirt in her mouth, could feel warm and sticky blood seep into her tank top. She twisted her head agonisingly slowly to the left, and the movement sent the room keeling, her vision blurring and doubling up for a moment. The ringing in her ears was back, louder than ever before.

She was dying. She knew she was. There wasn’t a chance in hell she’d live through this. But it refused to register in her mind. She was almost totally burnt out. A tiny flickering flame inhabiting a broken shell.

She could see the top of Kyle’s feathered head, body collapsed a few meters away from her, a still bubbling liquid pooled around his lifeless body. She could see an unrecognisable mass of charred flesh in front of her, smoke still drifting off of it, forming a layer of haze above them, a vessel that had once been known as Lily Little.

She could see a flickering light in the blurred corner of her vision.

Her body worked entirely on instinct as her fingers dug into the ground and clawed herself forwards, slowly, utterly agonisingly, body scraping against the hard concrete floor, a gruesome snail’s trail of blood left behind her. The flame inside of her body refused to die out, kept on willing her forwards, even as her fingernails broke and something in her arm snapped in half. She couldn’t stop. It wouldn’t let her stop.

Not until she was lying on her side, blood coating every inch of her torso, facing the shattered surface of her brother.

“H-hey… dipshit…”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Slam

Post by Slam »

“ℍ𝕖𝕪. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟?”

Lincoln still couldn’t move. He couldn’t feel any pain, and he could still speak normally, but he knew he was dying too. He could feel the part of himself inside his orb growing dimmer. Colder. He had never really understood how it worked. No-one had. But he was dying.

Even around the black spots in his vision, he had seen it all. Lily and Kyle were no more, now just charred bodies on the floor. He didn’t care about them. He had seen what they had done to his sister, and what she had put herself through. He had to watch her destroy herself first hand, and he could see her clearly enough to know just how fucked up she was. It was the worst thing he’d ever had to see in his life, and that included watching his own neck explode.

He probably should’ve been crying, but he wasn’t. Even if he could cry, he didn't think he would. He was really tired. Too tired. He couldn’t understand how it had gotten to this point. One minute they had been getting on the bus. The next, they were both here, dying, with the consequences of their Gifts reflected in their final moments. The air was thick with the odour of burnt ash and flesh, but he couldn't smell any of it. He couldn't turn his head away from the scene he was ending his life in, because he could see everything at once in between the darkness. No-one was coming to save them.

Maybe this was all some crazy dream. He’d wake up on the bus, and they’d still be going to that potato farm. He’d feel stupid, but he’d be fine. He’d have his arms and legs, and he’d be able to see normally, and smell and feel things again. Mercy would be a few seats over, talking to Kaine or August, not a wound in sight.

That was a nice thought.

“𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕪?” he said, voice quiet.

“𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡. 𝕀𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕.”
Second Chances 3
Lucas Brady - Ultra-Premium Grade - 1

Nu-BRAU
B13: Yuichiro Takiguchi - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

SOTF: Supers
S028: Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] pregame
Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“Link, we… were going to a potato farm…”

It was a struggle to get each word out; she hadn’t had this much difficulty saying the word ‘potato’ since she was two years old. She could barely imagine what she looked like right now, if Lincoln could even see anything at all. The shell was still embedded in the crater that had been punched into him, cracks coating almost every inch of the rest of his surface that made it impossible to see her own reflection; and no doubt, the effect was the same on the other end of that two-way mirror.

She had reached some measure of calm, though. And there was every likelihood that was only because the fire that had roared so fiercely inside of her had finally tapered out, the lava running through her veins cooled down and hardening as she struggled for each breath. But even in her near-delirious state, she thought there was more to it than that. That if this had to be the end, if everything had to be cut short so soon, so suddenly, then at least she wasn’t alone. At least she had…

“It was gonna… suck ass anyway…”

The stump on her left-hand side, pressed into the dusty ground, twitched, still trying to move its phantom limb. She let out a short, harsh groan, as she forced her other arm to move, every last ounce of her strength dedicated to pushing her shattered limb towards her brother, scrabbling for him. Her hand collapsed on top of him. She could still feel a little bit of warmth in her fingertips, like whatever switch that had been keeping him online had only just been flicked off.

Slowly, Mercedes’ arm moved back towards her body, elbow scraping the ground, rubbing it raw. She tried her best to keep Lincoln level. Didn’t want to start rolling him, after all, didn’t want to disorientate him even further than he surely already was.

“I’m… sorry…”

Two words that could have been about anything at all, any of the great number of missteps and mistakes that had occurred over the past 48 hours. So she let them sit as they were. No need to elaborate or extrapolate on them any further. It wouldn’t reverse everything that had happened, or change the fates of the four ill-fated friends in this corridor, after all. The words themselves would have to be enough. They were all she could give, now.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lincoln was so grateful for his sister pulling him closer, and the care she took in doing so despite the mortal pain she was in. He wished he could close his eyes more than anything, but he was forced to watch every moment through his cracked lens.

He knew he couldn’t feel anything. His orb could never feel anything. But he could feel Mercy next to him. It was a feeling he’d known since before the two were born. It was one of the things in the world that, more than anything, could help him feel better. Even as one of the only people in the world who was always in two places at once, he always had that second link with his sister to remind him that he wasn't alone.

More than anything, he wanted to stay like this.

He didn’t challenge her words. He could guess what his sister meant. No matter how hot she got, she never wanted to make people worried, or really hurt people. She hadn’t meant for any of this to happen. It had though.

It didn’t matter. Lincoln didn’t hold it against her. He didn’t want to. He wished that he could squeeze her back, to let her know that it was OK. But he couldn't, so he just stayed there, hoping she could read the words he couldn't find, like he could read hers.

He just wanted to be with her until it was over.

“ℍ𝕖𝕪.” he finally sad, voice quieter still.

“𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕕?”

He hadn’t thought about either of his parents much since all this had started. He’d been so focused on finding his sister, making sure that she didn’t get hurt. He’d failed spectacularly on that one. Maybe, in the back of his mind, he just thought he'd see them when it was over.

The truth was he’d never get to see either of them, or his sister, ever again.

“𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕪.”
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

She held him close to her body, the last embers of warmth smouldering against her chest. Her arm looped delicately around him, both twins as delicate as each other, keeping him cushioned there, as safe as she could manage. He didn’t say anything in response to her, but he didn’t have to. Coming back to find her had said more than any words ever could. She lay there, on her side, each of her senses slowly dimming. Even the ringing in her ears had finally given up the ghost and begun to fade away.

It was still almost impossible to hear him, though, no matter how close he was to her. The key words filtered through, at least. She tried to think of an answer for him, tried to will the cogs in her brain to start spinning again, just for a little while. She thought she could give him some sort of response to the first question, at least.

“They’ll be… they’ll be… fine…”

She forced the lie out of her mouth. Maria Guenther had never responded to even the tiniest of mishaps with anything other than hysterics.

“They’re gonna be… proud of…”

A pause, a long long pause, pistons in her head creaking into action, trying to help her brain figure out what felt so wrong about her planned final word.

“Of you.”

She was silent again, bright white spots in front of her eyes clustering together every time she blinked, burning permanent holes in her vision. What could she say to him now? What could she possibly conjure up to comfort him, moments before the end? Of course he was petrified. She was certain she would have been as well, if she hadn’t been running entirely on the last remaining fumes of her own willpower.

“I…”

The words tumbled from her mouth, slurred and drunken sounding, entirely independent of her brain, the last remaining beats of her heart given sound and voice.

“It’s… okay… I’m here, I’m… right here. We’re together. And I won’t… let you…”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lincoln just let Mercy talk. He didn’t think about what she was saying about their parents. He wasn’t sure he could any more, even if he wanted to. He felt so weak.

But they were together. He let her words sink in, her promise that they were together, that she wasn’t going to let him go. It was the sweetest thing he could ask for. His one Mercy in all of this. It almost made the fear disappear. Almost.

“𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕪.”

He looked at his sister. Everything but her face sank into darkness.

“𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖.”

S028 - LINCOLN GUENTHER: DECEASED
20 Students Remaining
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

No response. The fire inside of her had finally been extinguished.

Her eyes closed. She’d never felt this cold before. It enveloped her, wrapped her up entirely. It was comforting. She’d never wanted to stop moving, to stop fighting for her life. But now that she had, now that she was finally at rest, her body welcomed it, let her slip into the cool embrace, her brother held close to her the whole time.

She had just enough strength left inside of her to rest her forehead against the top of Lincoln, before all her functions flickered out permanently.

Smoke hung in the air above this warzone within the compound. The corridor, finally, was silent.

S002 - MERCEDES GUENTHER: DECEASED
19 STUDENTS REMAINING
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “The Compound (Danger Zone)”