Break Your Halo

Private/ask before entering, thanks!

The Aviary is a large construction of wood and iron with netting spread across it, although at some point a portion of the ceiling netting was broken leaving a large hole in the canopy. The interior of the aviary is home to a collection of carved wooden statues of various mythical figures although they have since been weathered by constant pecking and covered in droppings by the birds that formerly resided within the building.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo rolled his eyes as Andy stepped up to him and started to act all high and mighty. It was really annoying to be completely and totally honest. Learn to take a fucking joke, dude. It’s not like Lorenzo was going to bash the kid’s head in right then and there. Well, at least not with so many people around who would try and stop him. Axel came up behind Andy and stood beside him in solidarity it seemed. How lame and annoying. Lorenzo was getting pretty fed up with this situation already. All he wanted to do was rest for a fucking minute, and finding people he could actually stand seemed like a good time to do so, but then fucking dumbass Morgan had to come in and ruin everything by being oh so protectable from big bad Lorenzo.

It was a real fucking watse of his time.

Lorenzo stood himself up, being careful not to aggravate his bruised sides as he did, and smiled curtly as he walked right up to Andy so their faces were mere inches apart. He took a deep breath and sighed loudly, as to show his annoyance with the nonsense that seemed to be spiralling. Before he had a chance to say anything, Morgan seemed to grow a pair of balls and did his best to tell Lorenzo off. It was a respectable attempt at least. Lorenzo peered around Andy’s head at the boy for a moment before breaking out into a mocking grin and chuckling at the words being thrown at him.

“You know what’s REALLY funny?” His voice rose an octave as he asked the question, but he didn’t wait for a response.

“You seem to be forgetting where the fuck we are.” He leaned in as close as he coukd get, his eyes narrowing at his erstwhile friend, and his grin morphing into a scowl.

“Wake the fuck up dumbass, there's a fucking bomb strapped around your neck and people are out for fucking blood. You wanna saddle yourself up with a lost cause, that’s on you.” He backed off from Andy slightly, taking a step back, his eyes never wavering from the others gaze.

Before he could say any more, another voice rang out in the near distance, and Lorenzo felt his blood run cold for a moment as it registered in his mind. He turned his head sharply to look at the source of the voice and felt his scowl settle into his face even deeper. Emmett… that little blonde fuck was back in his field of vision. That was a mistake he was going to regret. Behind the interfering blonde came another voice, followed by Sapphire Waters. Seemed like Emmett had ditched the dumbass and replaced him with someone even more useless. Axel’s exclamation was exactly how Lorenzo was feeling right now.

This was the worst fucking time for this idiot to show back up.

Andy was pissed, Morgan was too, and Axel was just Andy’s fucking yap-yap dog as long as he was around, so no help there. Emmett was probably dying to tell them how he’d attacked him and Emil earlier, and in this situation, Lorenzo hadn’t exactly done much to help himself look like that wasn’t something he was capable of. Sapphire was just there being as useless as possible, so fuck her. Lorenzo needed to shift the focus for a second, and then he needed to get the fuck out of there before he got himself any deeper in this all of a sudden awful situation.

Suddenly, a twisted idea crossed his mind, and it took every ounce of his willpower to stop himself from grinning like a madman.

“Fucking Emmett. You wanna know how I got so fucked up?” He turned to look at Axel and Andy.

“This son of a bitch and Emil jumped me on the beach earlier. They tried to fucking kill me, but I was able to get away before they had a chance.” He stared daggers at Emmett, utilizing every bit of charisma he had in him to sell this story.

“They had some sort of way to track where everyone is. The other bastard could be hiding anywhere.” He drew up as much saliva as he could and spat in Emmett and Sapphire’s direction. He was sure Emmett’s mind must have been reeling from Lorenzo’s lie.

But who were they going to believe? That was the real fucking question.

Lorenzo’s hand popped the clasp on the maul and gripped the top of the weapon tightly.

The next few moments were going to be critical.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
backslash

Post by backslash »

Axel's hand on his shoulder and a wire-thin shred of self-control were all that kept Andy from hauling off and clocking Lorenzo right in the jaw when Lorenzo got in his face. This motherfucker. This piece of shit wanted to rub it in where they were, like Andy was too stupid to understand what was going on? Like the cold knot in his chest that made it harder to breathe was something he could forget, like he didn't know all that he stood to lose?

The tide of shit didn't stop there, of course. It never did. More unwanted guests barging in, complicating things. Too many people. Andy could have taken a swing at any one of them.

Well, not Axel right now, because Axel had Andy's back. And not Morgan, because Morgan was already pretty much in pieces. And not Sapphire, because Sapphire was a girl.

Andy could have punched Lorenzo or Emmett right in the fucking face, though, and both seemed equally likely.

"Back the fuck up and stay out of this!" He snapped over his shoulder at the new arrivals. Help? He didn't need their fucking help. Lorenzo went off again before he could say anything else, and Andy stayed where he was, coiled tight like a spring, ready for the first sign that he was allowed to lose it. Fuck the weapon in Lorenzo's hands. He'd done stupider shit, probably.

So now it wasn't "I could kill you if I wanted to," but "Boo hoo, Emmett and Emil attacked me with their magic tracking device". Sure, what the fuck ever. Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't. What was one more person hiding in the trees? Andy's thoughts were racing just like his pulse, and he couldn't focus on any one thing for longer than a few seconds. Plan of action. Plan of action. How many people? Anywhere he could look, there could be an enemy.

But shit, Lorenzo was already in front of him.

Emmett and Emil? Seriously? If Lorenzo was telling the truth, he deserved just as much shit as if it were a lie. Fucking pussy, strutting in here trying to throw his weight around because a couple of skinny-ass geeks got the better of him.

"I dunno if you're telling the truth," he said finally, voice gravelly. God, his mouth and throat were dry. Andy bared his teeth in an expression that wasn't a grin so much as a snarl. "But if you are, that's pretty fucking sad."
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett knew that he and Sapphire should have stayed hidden and just watched what was happening between the four boys. But fuck that! He hadn't wanted to see Lorenzo trying to smash Andy's head in or even the other two. Because Lorenzo was definitely all out for himself here. He wanted to be number one and then what? Go home and think that everything was going to be fucking hunky dory. If so, Lorenzo was the dumbest piece of shit ever and he wondered for the life of him why Adonis was into Lorenzo. Fucking bad boy material. Dammit, Adonis!

Emmett had to hold back a laugh as Morgan was having a go at Lorenzo and Emmett felt generally impressed by the guy for having the balls to stand up to Lorenzo in his condition. However, Andy had yelled at him and Sapphire to stay out of this fight and Emmett found himself frowning in disbelief and a bit of worry. Well, shit. He guessed he just had to hope that Lorenzo wasn't going to swing th-

Wait a minute.

Lorenzo was lying about what happened on the beach.

What the fuck?! What in the ever loving fuck?!!

Emmett knew that he shouldn't be surprised that Lorenzo would put that shit and he was doing his own best to not snap at the green freak who was trying to gain sympathy points with the other boys. Well, that was too bad. Since it looked like Andy was doubting Lorenzo's words and he was saying that it was pretty sad to get beat up by him and Emil. Emmett's first physical fight ever as well. Damn.

"Nice one, Lorenzo, you dumbass. Trying to get sympathy points after acting like a complete asshole was ever going to work. Nice job telling a lie to your friends. Well, not Morgan. Because I am sure he hates your guts as much as I do. Also, who was trying to kill who now?" Emmett asked in a strangely, calm tone of voice and he was honestly feeling more angry on the inside. He knew Andy had told him to stay back but Emmett honestly didn't care for those words in that moment. All he had to worry about was Lorenzo and his goddamned weapon. He took a few steps closer to the group and he was about six or seven inches away from Lorenzo. "You're the one who wanted the tracker, Lorenzo. And fucking why? Because it would have been easier for you to track people to hunt down and kill, right? Also I had to fight back against you so you wouldn't smash Emil's head in with your stupid-ass weapon. Shit, right. I might be a shitty person but you are even more worse than me, Lorenzo."

Emmett paused for a moment to breathe and he felt a pleased smirk come over his own face. Just watching Lorenzo fail to get any love from his friends was the best feeling in the world right now for Emmett. He hoped that Sapphire was staying back from this as he had not told her to stay back.

"So what the fuck are you gonna do now, Lorenzo?!" Emmett found himself snapped at the other boy in a fit of rage and he found himself taking another step too close to Lorenzo, feeling himself raising the e-tool a little and feeling his hand holding it shaking. "Are you run off like a complete pussy again?! Because you could have killed us then, you fucking coward! I won't let you hurt anyone else! I fucking won't!!"

Emmett didn't even stop himself from lunging towards Lorenzo. Hell, he didn't even care if Lorenzo took a swing at him. Emmett just wanted to hit him again and again and again. Even if his weapon was not that good for him to use. He did for about a second feel bad for the others seeing him losing his shit like this. But Emmett wanted to stop Lorenzo from his rein of terror.

Emmett took a swing at Lorenzo's head.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

Initially it seemed that the two of them might go ignored, the boys too wrapped up in some sort of dispute between Lorenzo and Morgan. Sapphire supposed she was grateful for that. Emmett and Lorenzo actually crossing paths did not sound like the best thing at the moment.

Then, Andy demanded that she and Emmett stay out of this business, something she was happy to oblige, given the circumstances.

“Emmett, maybe we should go…” she whispered to her friend, taking a step back.

But Lorenzo’s eyes caught sight of Emmett and she knew that her hopes of them leaving without much notice were dashed.

The ease with which Lorenzo spun his lie, she assumed he was lying, was somewhat unsettling to the girl. She’d seen Emmett and Emil by the waterfall, how they’d been nothing but friendly to the people with them. And yet the green-haired boy, eyes never faltering, spun Emmett as the villain.

Breathe in through the nose. Out through the mouth. Emmett needed her now, just like she’d needed him when she first found him at the waterfall.

Taking a few steps forward, Sapphire spoke up, summoning every bit of willpower she had to stop her voice from faltering. “If Emmett was coming after people, then why am I here? Wouldn’t him and Emil have attacked me too.” She gripped her spear tighter. “Stop lying. It’s-”

Before she could finish, Emmett had begun shouting down Lorenzo and charged at the green-haired boy, weapon at the ready.

No.

Sapphire wasn’t sure when her legs started moving, but soon she was reaching out, trying to grab her friend, trying to stop him before it was too late. Every move was pure instinct.
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Axel wasn't a perfect person. He could admit that. He could admit to more than that. He could admit that he was probably kind of an idiot a lot of the time, that he did shit without thinking as much as he should, that maybe he was a little too callous sometimes or his work ethic sucked or he probably spent too much time not-sober and broke too many hearts and was too eager to put his fist through someone's face if they deserved it and there was always someone whose face deserved it if he looked hard enough, right? Man, he couldn't even admit to his own character flaws without making excuses for himself. That was probably another character flaw. Someone else was probably better qualified to write this list.

Anyway.

Point was, all that aside, one thing Axel'd never been was a coward.

Shit was obviously about five seconds from popping off. Andy's shoulder vibrated with barely-suppressed energy, Lorenzo was being a dick, so was Emmett but the fuck else was new. The girl he vaguely remembered being named Sapphire was carrying some Dynasty Warriors shit he really didn't want to be within ten feet of. And yeah, this was stupid. Lorenzo was almost definitely lying, Emmett would lose a fight with a blow-up doll, but Emmett was an annoying little fuck so it wasn't like Axel was inclined to fight for his honor or anything. At this particular moment in time the two of them deserved each other. It would be pretty easy to turn around and let them just deal with their issues the old-fashioned way if there wasn't an axe and a spear and a moratorium on law and order involved. But if he turned around someone might end up dead.

The right thing to do was to stay, right? Keep things from getting worse. Him and his shitty fucking knife and Andy and his ant box.

So it was real embarrassing how quick he was to back off when he felt Morgan tugging on the back of his shirt. It was an excuse. Morgan needed protection, obviously, kid could barely walk on his own. Emmett and Sapphire weren't his problem. Lorenzo was... Lorenzo he wasn't going to think about too hard right now. Morgan wasn't actually his problem either but at least he was hurt right now and in a not fatal sort of way and wasn't going to stab anyone anytime soon and Christ Axel just kept picturing what that spear could do to someone's chest and maybe he was just a coward but at least he wasn't about to be dead.

Wasn't too hard to back off. Emmett and Lorenzo were pretty damn intent on each other at the moment. Andy didn't seem too mad about following Axel's lead even though he did take like an extra twenty seconds to retrieve his kids along with the rest of his shit which like, cool, priorities, whatever. But they had their things and no one was dead yet.

Anything that happened after they were gone wasn't their fault.

Right?

>> Axel Fontaine & Andy Silverman continued in The Unavoidable Sun
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

There was an energy in the air, and as Lorenzo viciously lashed back at him, Morgan let his middle fingers drop, his arms coming to a rest near his sides. Evidently, he was a lost cause, which, come on - Morgan wanted to see what would happen to Lorenzo if he had a one-on-one fight with Wyatt Carter. Probably nothing good, at least. When Emmett started stepping towards Lorenzo with fire in his veins, Morgan felt a chill run down his spine. This place was doing all kinds of insane things to people. He didn't know Emmett very well, but like, dude wasn't the kind of guy who was going to just up and get into a fight.

He had a very, very bad feeling about this, and not just because Lorenzo was obviously off his rocker, and oh yeah, had just offered to MURDER Morgan.

"Guys," he reached up and tugged at Andy and Axel's shirt backs, "guys, we should go. We should get the fuck out of here, right now."

To Morgan's surprise, the two guys concurred, and the three of them backed away from the quickly developing confrontation. Morgan didn't want to bear witness to what happened when Lorenzo swung that wicked-looking axe. Thank God for small favours. These two guys were good people, and while they'd been ready to engage in a confrontation, it was probably for the best that they didn't.

As Morgan followed the two boys away, he winced. His balance still hadn't come back to him, but he felt a bit steadier than he had before. Perhaps tossing a few well-placed fuck-yous had brought a little life back to his aching face.

He was pretty certain the world was going to give him all of the fuck-yous he could handle in the next few days.

Great.

((Morgan Dragosavich continued on Day 2 in The Unavoidable Sun))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo shrugged indifferently to Andy in response to his remark. He didn’t really care too much if Andy thought he was weak for letting Emmett and Emil get the best of him. All he cared about was that Andy bought the story. He knew how that situation had really gone down, and Andy’s perspective really didn’t matter to him. Honestly, Lorenzo was holding on to a small hope that his spin on the situation would be enough to scare Emmett and his gemstone-named companion off, and he could go back to attempting to have a bit of a breather. Sure, he’d pissed Andy off, but he didn’t really see a future where that would make Andy attack him. On some level they were still friends, and that still meant something, right?

Well, it did to people like Axel and Andy at least. Lorenzo had already abandoned any pretense of friendship. At least that’s what he knew he had to do in order to make it past today on this paradise lost. Even with that mindset, however, he didn’t think he could actually bring himself to hurt Andy, or especially Axel.

No, that would end up hurting too much, he decided.

Lorenzo was going to speak again, but his tale seemed to have made Emmett lose his cool. He began to rant and rave, arguing about the validity of what Lorenzo had said. Lorenzo’s mouth twisted into a demeaning smirk as he listened to the boy go on. If Emmett had been smarter, he’d have made sure he never showed his face to Lorenzo again after their scuffle on the beach. Stupid little fuck. What did he possibly think he could do in this situation? Did he really think that Axel and Andy, two people who were probably some of the closest to him, were really going to join up with him and attack Lorenzo? He was fooling himself. Big Time. Lorenzo pulled the maul from its sheath and readied it in his hand. His sides were still aching, but he could handle the pain.

Emmett wasn’t going to escape from him this time.

No.

This time he was going to do what he should have done on that beach, and sink his maul into his fucking blonde head until he saw the light go out of his annoying eyes.

All of a sudden Emmett lunged at him with the E-tool, and Lorenzo’s smirk quickly faded into a look of rage and contempt. Emmett wasn’t a threat. Emil, at least, had the advantage of being completely unpredictable, because he was a fucking dumbass. Emmett’s moves were easy to read, and Lorenzo was easily able to sidestep the slash. Not wanting to miss the chance to see the hope drain out of the bastard’s eyes, Lorenzo swung the maul low, aiming for Emmett’s kneecap with the hammer side of the heavy weapon, hoping to incapacitate him so he could take his sweet time teaching him the lesson he deserved.

Know your fucking place, trash!
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett was still swinging at Lorenzo as everything was happening at once. He didn't even realize that the other three boys were bailing out of this fucked-up situation and he honestly couldn't even fucking blame them. He was still doing his swinging motion....

But then he noticed that Lorenzo was aiming for his life and there was not fucking way that Emmett could stop his momentum now....

But then Emmett felt a hand yanking him backwards and he knew who that was. The person was saving him from having a shattered knee and he was really thankful for that.

Sapphire!

Emmett was falling backwards from the hard yank and he felt himself stumbling slightly backwards onto Sapphire behind him. The maul has just caught the bottom of the one of his sneakers and he felt a seep of pain going through his ankle a little. It didn't feel like it was broken and he was now on his back on the ground. Okay, attacking this green freak had been a terrible fucking idea.

"Shit....!"
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

Just as Lorenzo raised his weapon to strike at Emmett, Sapphire managed to catch her friend and yank him back and out of harm’s way. Emmett did bump into her, knocking the girl slightly off-balance, before falling to the ground with a thud.

Now, Sapphire stood alone before the green-haired attacker. In the moment, her first drive was one of panic and fear, a need to run away as fast as possible. However, her friend lay at her feet, and worse still, Lorenzo wore a sickening smirk across his face.

Sapphire felt a knot form within her gut, sending tendrils out all across her body, tendrils of tension, of anger. They drove her not to run, but to plant her feet that she might stand over Emmett, and to grip her weapon tightly in two hands.

She felt hot tears forming in her eyes as she cried out and thrust the blade forward. “Go away!”
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo’s swing just barely managed to miss Emmett’s kneecap thanks to an intervention by Sapphire. Fucking bitch, getting in the way. She managed to pull Emmett back at the last second, sparing him the blinding pain that would have come from having your leg snapped in half. Lorenzo was able to take some solace, at least, because the maul impacted with his foot, if even a little, and her pulling him backwards made the little shit fall down and left him basically wide open for Lorenzo’s next attack. No where for him to run this time. Lorenzo felt a mad smirk take over his facial features for a moment. Emmett had been nothing but an annoyance since they got on this island, and now he could make sure he didn’t have to deal with him ever again in an instant.

But it seemed there was something else he’d have to take care of first.

Sapphire seemed to think she was some sort of threat to him. How amusing and ridiculous. So what if she had a fucking spear? What could she do with it? She looked scared out of her mind. She didn’t have the stomach to actually use that weapon to hurt somebody. Go away? Stupid bitch, you don’t get to say that now. Lorenzo realized finally that the three of them were now alone. Andy, Axel and Morgan were far gone from the area. It seems they abandoned him to his fate. Maybe that was for the best.

He didn’t need them to see him do this.

“You bastards started this shit, now I’m gonna finish it.” He snarled, raising the maul threateningly.

“You go the fuck away, bitch!” He screamed as he swung the maul at the spear in her hands, hoping to disarm her and get back to finishing his business.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett had noticed the sicko's insane smirk and he realized that this bastard was not someone that he could mess with. I need a better weapon to take this fucker down.... Emmett still managed to have a grip on the e-tool and he really wanted to hit Lorenzo leg with a loud sickening crack. I really need a gun to take Lorenzo out from a distance. Shit, I need to get myself and Sapphire away from this psychopath...!

Sapphire was now trying to stand in front of Emmett and his heart tightened because she was trying to protect him right now. This was not how Emmett had wanted things to go down. He should have told Sapphire to hold back but now it was too late for that. Lorenzo seemed intent on getting Sapphire out of the way and to finish Emmett off himself. Dammit, dammit, dammit!

"Dammit...."

Emmett forced himself to slowly sit up and he got up to his feet, wincing a little over his sting of pain in his foot. He watched with a strangely, calm expression as Lorenzo was trying to knock aside Sapphire's spear and Emmett saw an opening. He felt his own smug grin appear on his face and he raised the e-tool into a throwing position.

"Lorenzo, eat shit!"

He yelled as he threw the weapon at a quick speed over Sapphire's shoulder and he had been aiming right at Lorenzo's face. He hoped it would be the distraction that he and Sapphire needed to get away from Lorenzo for the time being.
[+] V7
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

As Lorenzo’s weapon smashed into the spear, Sapphire’s grip held firm, and it was not driven from her hands. Instead, the girl was driven to the ground with it, falling to her side as Lorenzo yelled at her, calling her a bitch.

The impact with the ground knocked the wind out of her and she couldn't call for Emmett to run.

This was it. With her down, Lorenzo would kill Emmett right in front of her and then… then he’d come for her. She was picturing it, her friend’s brains scattered all over her, the remains of the friend she failed to save. Stop it. Stop it.

Emmett said something, but she couldn’t hear. She felt sick.

However, as she opened her mouth, bile did not pour out, but noise. A cry in her voice, a howl so loud and desperate that it tore through her throat and left it feeling red and broken.

With the sound came her weapon, whirling around with the blade at the spear’s side aimed less at Lorenzo than at his aura, his smugness, his hate. She wanted it to go away. She wanted all of him to go away and leave her be.
[+] sig
[+] V7

#1 Uriel Hunter stan

Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo’s maul crashed into the spear in Sapphire’s hands, causing both the spear and the girl attached to it to tumble to the ground and the hell out of Lorenzo’s way. He felt a sense of satisfaction from her crumpled form below him. Who the hell did she think she was? Did she really think she was going to do anything to stop him? Someone as pathetic and weak as her was never going to be any kind of threat to him. She couldn’t protect Emmett from his fate. Lorenzo was going to make sure that blonde bitch got what was coming to him. Sapphire was just a minor inconvenience in his path. Nothing about her was worth his time.

Lorenzo turned his attention from Sapphire to Emmett, but he was no longer on the ground where he’d left him. Now Emmett was up again, and there was something flying at his face. Lorenzo just barely had enough time to move his head out of the way before the E-Tool lodged itself into his head. He moved himself to the left a bit, letting the shovel fly past his head, slashing his right shoulder a bit as it soared past his head. Lorenzo felt the hot blood splash against the side of his face and he felt his temper flare immediately.

This little fucking bitch really thought he could kill him?!

Emmett was in over his head, whether he accepted that fact or not. Lorenzo was going to make sure he got it through his thick skull when he broke it open with his maul. All he could see was red at this point. His shoulder was screaming. His sides were still aching. This was getting to be more annoying than it was worth. Emmett made a fatal mistake. Now he was unarmed and an easy target.

As if he’d let himself be killed by Emmett of all fucking people.

Lorenzo started forwards, preparing to swing the maul at Emmett’s face, but before he could fully commit to the swing, he felt a hot flash of pain spread across his left thigh, changing his focus. His eyes snapped down to where the pain originated, a flash of hot anger in his eyes as he saw what caused it. Sapphire had not stayed down, instead, thrusting her spear at Lorenzo, managing to slice the side of his leg. He felt the blood oozing from the wound spilling down his leg, but the cut itself didn’t feel particularly deep. Either way, Lorenzo was substantially pissed the fuck off.

Now he’d allowed both of these pieces of shit to wound him.

Lorenzo wasn’t going to just let that stand, he changed the trajectory of his swing, now pivoting on his right foot and swinging the axe-side down at Sapphire’s prone form on the ground. He felt the blade sink in to her flesh at the bottom of her left side, and he swiped it up her body, slashing her from hip to breast. It sliced through her like a hot knife through butter.

Lorenzo didn’t know how he was supposed to feel. On one hand it felt good to hurt her after she’d hurt him. But the blood was more than he’d imagined. He stepped back, his eyes locked on the wound. His leg sent a shot of pain to his brain, but he ignored it. He looked down at his maul. There was blood dripping off the blade. All of a sudden Lorenzo felt a rush of something he couldn’t explain.

He needed to get out of there.

Now!

He spun on his heel and ran over to his bag. Emmett’s E-Tool was nearby, so he grabbed that along with his bag, and proceeded to barrel his way out of the area. His eyes were wide and he felt his arms trembling. It was fine, everything was fine. He did what he had to do, otherwise they would have tried to kill him. She was still alive, he didn’t kill her, right?

He just had to get out of here and away from people.

He just ran as fast as he could, not looking back to see if anyone was following him. The sky above him was starting to darken, but Lorenzo hardly paid any attention. The darkness filling his heart was all he could think about right now.

[Lorenzo Tavares Continued in Watch Your Step]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett was annoyed that Lorenzo had managed to move his head out of the way and Emmett was feeling a bit of joy as he had made Lorenzo bleed. Okay, Emmett wasn't going to say that he liked hurting people. But fuck it! It was shitty, murder-y green freak after all! Emmett felt a bit of satisfaction going through him for a few seconds. He was just relieved to get Lorenzo's focus off of Sapphire and now he could-

Wait a minute! What the fuck is she doing?! No, no, no! He was supposed to focus on me so that you could get away from here, Sapphire! Shit, no, no, no, no!!

Emmett didn't even have any time to react as Lorenzo turned his action back to her and he sliced at Sapphire's body with the maul, making Emmett see a lot of blood coming out of her. He couldn't move, he couldn't even breathe until his body forced himself to let out some air from his lungs and out of his mouth. He was feeling a wave of dizziness taking over him. It wasn't real, was it? Was it? Sapphire was bleeding! Fucking bleeding! And Lorenzo had done that! Lorenzo who was now bolting away from the scene of his crime and taking Emmett's stupid-ass weapon with him.

Emmett didn't care about any of that. All he cared about was.... was....

"S-Sapphire...? S-Sapphire!" He booked it over to her wounded form and he was on his knees beside her, feeling something wet rolling down his cheeks. God, he didn't want to cry but it was his fucking fault that this happened! If only he hadn't been so stupid...! "S-Sapphire, I.... You.... I need to.... We have to get out of here...! I need to treat you somewhere more safer... Y-Y-Yeah...? Fucking yeah...."

His voice was breaking due to how panicked he felt and he wondered how the fuck he was going to move her. He wasn't a strong person. Oh god, oh fuck...! He didn't know what he was doing, he didn't know anything at all. He was some dumb kid who wanted some petty revenge against a guy who had hurt him and now he had lead a friend to getting hurt because of his selfishness.

He was a pathetic human-being.
[+] V7
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

The sensation of her spear connecting with Lorenzo’s leg shocked Sapphire and she felt her body momentarily seize up as it tried to process that she’d actually hit someone. It was in that moment that Lorenzo struck back, dragging the edge of his weapon across her side.

Initially she didn’t feel the pain, not really. Maybe that was what adrenaline did. All she felt was this sort of immense heat radiating out from the area Lorenzo had sliced into. It wasn’t until she placed a hand upon the cut, feeling the warmth transfer onto it, and looked down at all the blood that sensation returned to her.

All of her hurt. Sapphire instinctively started to curl up into herself, but that made the searing pain even worse. She let out a delayed scream, helpless, weak, tears continuing to run down her face.

“H-Help!” She screamed out at no one in particular. Emmett, Papa, anyone. “Help me!” she cried, further tearing into her already ragged throat. Her hand held firm on the wound as the spear slid from her grip.

She finally saw Emmett rush to her side, loosing panicked half-statements. He was scared, like she was, but she was bleeding she was dying. No. No she couldn’t. She had to…

“Nothing’ll protect you like a focused mind.”

That’s what Papa always said, but how could she…? Like this…?

Sapphire turned to her friend. “E-Emmett.. Please! Something…” She managed to muster, and plead at the terrified boy.
[+] sig
[+] V7

#1 Uriel Hunter stan

Return to “Aviary”