U-U-UNSTOPPABLE last minute relationship thread

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Catche Jagger

U-U-UNSTOPPABLE last minute relationship thread

Post by Catche Jagger »

So, I kinda popped out existence until recently and have been doing a little catch up in order to make up for lost time in the pregame. Though I have some pre-established relationship stuff on the books, I would like to see if I can more thoroughly flesh out the social circles for each of my kids. I also had one of these back on the old forum, so now I'm bringing it back. So, whaddya say?

Thomas Buckley: Originally from New England, Thomas used to be be an academic superstar, taking part in lots of "gifted" classes. Shortly before reaching high school, his father was invited to come to Chattanooga to take part in a great business opportunity. After a fair bit of consideration, the Buckley family packed up and moved out. However, shortly after the move was completed, plans fell apart and the family ended up worse off than before. As high school progressed, Thomas began to suffer from depression, and with it came a decline in grades causing a fair bit of tension with his mother who had always pushed for those gifted classes.

Thomas is fairly tall, standing at 6'2", but is fairly uncoordinated, keeping him out of much athletic competition. He has instead found enjoyment in acting in drama club and playing video games. He has progressed a lot socially in high school, but he still struggles to with intimacy, despite his desire for a girlfriend.

Looking for: Friends and acquaintances from Drama Club, friends and acquaintances from Gaming Club, old friends from his days on academic teams, crush(es), possible enemies

Sapphire Waters: There are two things that people tend to notice about Sapphire are her cheesy-sounding name (the doing of her flighty, troubled mother) and the distinct bags under her eyes. Sapphire stands at 5'8", pale, and thin, seeming ready to blow away with the next strong wind. She was raised primarily by her grandparents due to her absent father and the distant nature of her mother and has taken on some of the more superstitious beliefs of her grandmother, leaving her with a strong interests in subjects such as horoscopes, numerology, and the occult.

Looking for: Friends and acquaintances from Art Club, friends with a shared interest in numerology/horoscopes/the occult/cryptids, friends of shared religious beliefs (Catholic), boyfriend/exes, enemies (either spurred by politics, her interest in weird topics, or her generally frazzled and flighty nature)

Colin McCabe: From a young age, Colin was raised separately by his two combative patents. His father constantly pressing for Colin to become tougher while his mother pushed for him to buck the trends that society had set out for him to follow. In the end, he wound up pissed off at both of them, along with most of the world for the unreasonable expectations set up for him.

Standing at 5'10" and in pretty decent shape, Colin doesn't take part in any sports in school, taking part in judo training outside of school. He does take part in anime club, as anime is one of his greatest passions in live, though his combative and egotistical nature has earned him few friends among his club mates. Colin also runs a prolific Wordpress blog, where he frequently espouses his views on life and his favorite Japanese cartoons. Colin also identifies as asexual, though this primarily stems from his perception that romantic or sexual attraction are a form of weakness.

Looking for: Only a handful of friends (either from a young age or who share his interest in anime or martial arts), plenty of enemies/people he might hold a grudge against (Colin is not an easy person to get along with), people to smoke with.
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

I suggest that Thomas would get along with my characters Ross Miller (who's not in-game), and Morgan Dragosavich (who is).

Not sure I have much else for your other kids, though my kid Connor is the prom king/quarterback/football team captain/rich kid, so if Colin held a grudge for circumstance, it might work. He's also like, not actually an ass, which probably makes it even worse (his friends are worse; read: Wyatt and Bret Carter).

Profiles in my sig!
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

hi i have kids you have kids its a match made in heaven tbh

(note for the record zen and artem are staying home)

thomas: nia and zen are both in drama. zen's in gaming club also!

sapphire: i dont have any kids in art club but artem is an occult weirdo and i imagine she'd get on w/ the general witchy set that he hangs around with. also dante has hit on every girl he has come into any contact with at least once but he's also a devout catholic, maybe they dated for a minute? he doesn't really do Serious Relationships (until now anyway i guess lmao) but he's dated girls for like a month or so in the past so maybe?? up to you

colin: artem's into anime and is a sweet good boy who will hear anyone's point of view on anything and also assuming you mean weed when you say smoke he's all about that, i'm sorry most of my ideas are for my meanwhile kids when that doesn't help you on the island >_> uhhh paige said colin and hel are sort of friends-ish which means he probably knows axel but i imagine that relationship is at least a lil bit antagonistic.

profiles and shit are in my sig if u want more info ok have fun
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

I have a fellow drama kid to toss at Thomas if you'd like! Sakurako is a joker who only has chill when she's helping backstage. Theater nerds unite?
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

My girl Amelia would get along with Sapphire as they share interests in both art and the occult.

IDK if any of my other kids would have any connections to yours, but if you think of anything let me know! :)

Links to all my kids are in my sig
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD