Hell and You

Day 7, before announcements. Open.

Off to the side of the lake is a relatively small man-made pond, filled up with water from the lake itself. Inside this pond is a collection of five rusted cages, arranged facing each other. Back when the island had a thriving community, these cages were used for anyone who disturbed the peace of life. Rather than any form of corporal punishment, offenders were instead put inside one of the cages and made to stand in the lake in silence to reflect on their actions. The water in the pond typically came up to a person's waist but in some cases of severe storms, there could be a chance for the water level within the pond to rise. Around the edges of the circle are a pair of chairs, for people to watch over those inside the cages to ensure they were properly reflecting.
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

It was a simple question, "Why?"

Madison had certainly never seemed like a murderer to Faith, that had been true of all her friends though, and she'd been proven wrong there. The feeling of Julien pressing a blade against her throat, hearing Erika's name over and over every morning, that all spoke against her gut feeling of someone being okay. Connor had plenty of reasons of his own to bring to the table though. It sure put things into perspective, and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret for every time she'd rolled her eyes at Madison for seeming so stressed out.

Faith tried to formulate something, to cobble a reason together to back up Connor, that Madison hadn't been capable of straight up killing Nathan. Maybe she'd been trying to ease his suffering? Had the two of them run out of supplies? Perhaps someone else had shot Nathan?

Her thinking didn't get too far before one of the girls that Forrest and Connor had been travelling with chimed in with her own thoughts. Faith's initial surprised expression twisted as she decided to lay it out as plainly as she could, disbelief turning into disgust, as she stated it so matter-of-factly. As if neither of these people meant anything to her, to them, as she yawned to further cement her disinterest. All Faith could offer that was the swallowing of a "fuck you" that was burning in the back of her throat as she looked away.

She reached over and clasped the back of Connor's hand with her own, pulling it between the two of them as she tried to take his focus off what had just been said.

"Look, Connor, I'm sure Madison... Did what she thought was the right thing. Whatever happened."
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Christina made some salient points and hit on a truth of the situation, but at the same time didn't seem to realize that what she was saying didn't need to be said. Forrest didn't give a single fuck about why Madison had killed Nathan but she at least had the sense not to say it out loud and alienate potential allies.

In the meantime, Amelia freed herself and admitted she had no idea where Declyn could have been, which was whatever. It wasn't like she intended to find him anyway. The only thing Amelia did by saying it out loud was give her an excuse to continue to lead the group to nowhere.

As Amelia crumpled to a seated position and buried her face in her knees, Forrest stepped up behind her and gently rubbed the girls back.

"Hey, it's alright. We'll keep looking, don't give up." More words she didn't mean but whatever. It wasn't going to matter in the end anyway. She lying to a future corpse.

Instead of dwelling on Amelia's situation Forrest instead stood and wandered over to Faith, Connor, and Christina. The conversation they'd been having seemed to have trailed off nicely, so she decided to interject and reestablish the hierarchy of things.

"Hey, so I'm thinking..." She used her cast to scratch at the back of her head absentmindedly. "Maybe we can settle down by the treeline." Her other hand gestured vaguely in the direction of the woods, not really caring what she covered in its arc.

"Probably better than deciding to just stay out here in the open."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Christina's voice cut through the air like a knife, and she said what Connor expected the popular opinion would be of what Madison had done. The words weren't shocking, the casual dismissal of Nathan's death was. Clenching his jaw a bit, he straightened up, set his jaw, and looked at Faith. The moment of vulnerability had passed. The mask was back on, his features hardened and the casual smile slipped back over the mood that percolated beneath the surface: annoyance.

"Naw, you're right. In the end, it ain't about the why. It happened, and that's all there is to it."

His words were hollow, his voice tired, but he still tried to smile, to keep the emotions inside as much for himself as for the others. There was a part of him that after all of the fatigue and all of the exhaustion, a part of him actually wanted to turn around and slap Christina right in her uncouth face. The thought actually disturbed him a little bit. Violence towards women was something that within his daily life, he had a total zero-tolerance policy for, but after everything, it almost felt earned. If no one would remember Nathan — by God, he surely would after what he'd seen — then he felt as though perhaps that duty would fall to him.

"That bein' said?" Connor turned to look at Christina, his smile kind but his eyes aflame. "Maybe y'all should have a little respect. I saw what happened to Nathan with my own eyes and," he paused to forcefully exhale the tension from his mouth, "I wouldn't wish that on anyone, let alone as gentle a soul as him."

Forrest chose that moment to interject, and Connor realized as he turned that his fists were clenched tightly at his sides. For all that he was wound, it was a welcome distraction. Nodding at her suggestion, he took a second to look around, trying to see if anyone was watching them from the distance.

He couldn't see anyone, but that didn't mean anything.

"Absolutely. That's a great idea Forrest."

Not wanting to waste another second on Christina, he set off towards the trees. His mind was already made up. This wasn't his team, either. He was a trade deadline acquisition, and this team was about ready to miss the playoffs. It was a nice thought, but he knew exactly what he had to do. Looking over a slightly-shielded area near to a large tree, Connor waved them all over.

"C'mon over! This'll do fine. We'll be safe here."

For now.

"Faith, hey — Faith, wake up," Connor hissed.

The day had come and gone; idle conversation and the awkward chit-chat that he was certain that every strange grouping of George Hunter High classmates were likely engaging in all that there was to keep them entertained. Connor tried his best to put on his usual 'big-man-about-town' sort of mask, but his heart wasn't in it. He had a plan, and all of his true energy was focused upon putting that plan into play. This wasn't exactly something that anyone would have considered a risk, but all the same, if he executed poorly, it could be disastrous. Standing over the sleeping Faith, Connor peered around at all of the rest of them. It was his turn to keep watch, and best he could tell, everyone else was fast asleep.

Perfect.

As the girl murmured and slowly opened her eyes, Connor hushed her again.

"Shh. Quiet. Everyone's asleep," he clasped her on the side of the arm, leaning close so as not to be heard. "I'm leaving."

Glancing around, he didn't see any movement from anyone else; the only sound coming from the crackle of the flame from the makeshift fire pit that he'd been tending.

"This here?" He gestured at the sleeping forms of the three girls. "This is a born-to-lose play. I can see how this ends, and I don't want any part of it. If you wanna go, ain't no time like the present."

Standing back up, Connor let his words sink in for a moment, and then turned around, picked up his pack, and strode into the woods, leaving the four girls behind. It was time to start taking control of his own destiny. For days, he'd been waiting for help that never came. He'd been trying to find people whom he could use to survive for just one more day, until rescue showed up.

It was time to start being a realist. The game was on the line, and Connor needed to start making plays instead of following someone else's playbook. He only hoped that it wasn't too late. For Madison. For Faith.

For himself.

((Connor Lorenzen continued in The Day I Tried to Live))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

The sounds of her name being called bled through into the purposeless, dark haze of her mind, echoing in old enough pathways to bring back familiar protests as she tried to roll away from the source of it.

"Too early..."

If a dream had been interrupted, it wasn't something she could remember now, as her half lidded eyes started to try and pick things out in the darkness of her room. Her arms moved up above her head, reaching for her pillow, only for her hands to scrape against dirt. There was a moment of confusion, before the memories of the past few days filtered into her conscious mind, and the weight of the situation reasserted itself on her shoulders.

She opened her eyes up again, looking up at Connor as he laid out his plan in a few succinct sentences, feeling the heat of his breath run down the side of her face as he kept his voice just a fraction above a whisper. She saw the furtive glances off to the side, at the other girls, looking worried - guilty - as he made sure they weren't stirring. A second or two later, it was clear that the time for discussion was over, and Connor had started collecting his things in silence.

Faith pulled her aching body off of the ground and began to mirror him, shoving the few things she had left to her name and felt were worth having to hand back into the black bag. A flashlight. A bottle of water. It was almost pitiful how light it was, compared to how it had felt when this had all began. Each motion brought a quick tilt of the head to the side though, looking over them. She knew all of their names now, not just Forrest's. Amelia and Christina were the other two. They'd talked for a while before it had come time to sleep, and whilst she'd mostly stayed quiet, it was impossible not to learn things about them. They had the same worries she'd had, friends they hoped were okay, things they wanted to try and make right.

Faith fidgeted with the strap on her bag, adjusting it up a little higher as she swung her head back in Connor's direction, only to see him already walking away from the four of them. There was a lump in her throat as she looked back at the group, bathed in the dim light of the fire.

She knew what happened to people when she left them behind.

They died.

It was as simple as that. She was letting all of them die by leaving them here. Faith couldn't understand how Connor was just doing it without a second thought, given he'd been with them for far longer. A look in his direction confirmed that he was still leaving, the silhouette of his illuminated back against their dim surroundings slowly shrinking, as the time for her to join him shrank with it.

The worst part about it all though, was that Connor was right. Like hell were they going to make it through this with an airhead, a cripple, and a cunt. But thinking about it like that twisted in her stomach. She'd always looked up to the people who helped in times like this, the people who'd aid those struggling at their own expense, even when everything had gone to shit. There were stories like that in every war, every disaster. Faith had always thought, hoped, that that would be the kind of person she was.

"I'm sorry."

((Faith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie continued in The Day I Tried to Live))
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Morning came and with it came bad news. At some point during the night, Connor and Faith had left. It was a blow to her plan or whatever the threadbare ideas she'd come up with counted as. Forrest had been intending on keeping Connor around as kind of a play. He would have made a good meat shield or fighter in case they needed it. Her other options for that would have been relying on Christina or Amelia and neither option struck her as good. The fact he was now gone threw all of that away. He would have also been useful socially because he had some cache as being the popular quarterback, if that still counted for anything.

The result of his departure did mean that sticking with Christina and Amelia was starting to look unappealing. Christina had all the social grace of an ox and Amelia was as broken down as the Parthenon. But unfortunately, she had nowhere else to go and possessed only one working hand. A group was her safest bet and luckily despite Christina's prodding she still seemed to maintain leadership over them. The sudden lack of Connor and Faith did, however, put her defenselessness into sharp relief. She lacked a weapon of any kind. Amelia had a gun though.

Forrest considered the situation as she removed some water from her pack and drank. Amelia wasn't mentally stable and seemed to look to her for reassurance. Somehow everything had flipped from when they first met, when Forrest had needed Amelia to comfort her.

That detail did give Forrest some pause. Amelia had been nothing but good to her and trusted her. None of that was being repaid, but at the same time, everything was different. Old social rules and norms didn't apply. She put the cap back on her bottle and brushed the thoughts aside as she scratched the scraggly matted mess her hair was becoming. She shuffled over to the nearby water, making note of the cages and looked at her reflection. A ghoul looked back at her. Gaunt faced with pale skin and mismatched hair. She waved at the creature and it waved back. Forrest pulled a face that was reflected in the mirror and turned away.

"Hey, wake up y'all," She called to the other two girls. "Announcement will be soon."

When the speakers came to life and the deaths were read Forrest placed a hand over her mouth, appearing to be deep in thought.

She didn't want the other two to see her smile.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Christina wanted to roll her eyes at Connor. Nathan didn't deserve what came to him. No shit. Fortunately thinking about why it happened wasn't going to do anything. But nothing came of it other than a scolding from Connor, and they settled at the tree line for the rest of the day, where they fell asleep.

The next thing she knew, Forrest was calling out to them as

ksssh

It still felt weird not feeling anything about it. Before it had been because she had merely been watching people she had never met from the comfort of her own home. Now, it had gotten to her and it was starting to feel ... old. Like past news. The only real news was that the Upper Wilds and the Menagerie (where they weren't) were now closed off for good, Connor and Faith had pulled a runner (dicks) and that Declyn ... had ...

She looked at Amelia. This was the part that would make or break it.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Amelia sat for a long while, just staring out at the lake. Eventually, as the day turned to night, she rejoined the others as they set up camp. She stayed quiet unless spoken to. Her mind was in a haze. All she could do was try her damndest not to fall apart. It felt like her head was splitting in two. The others seemed so much more able than she. If they noticed how broken and weak she was, she was sure they’d leave her behind.

She didn’t want to be alone again.

And Declyn… she had no hope of finding him all on her own. If she was going to see him again she needed these people. They would be what brought her back to him. She had to believe that. Had to believe that somehow they were the answer. If not, she didn’t think she could keep going. To take another step forward without that thought, it would be too hard. She wasn’t strong enough. If she was like Dolly…

But she wasn’t.

Amelia was nothing like that.

Amelia was a baby bird kicked from her nest before she ever learned to fly.

The night was quiet. Amelia lay still in her spot, for once actually trying to keep her eyes closed and to let the buzzing in her brain quiet. Sleep felt like a far off memory for her. Something she’d only had in her past life. Her whole body screamed at her to finally drift off, but something she couldn’t explain kept it just out of her reach. Every time she found herself close to the brink, her eyes would fly open and her breathing would become short and quick. She could feel her heart trying to break free from her chest as it beat uncontrollably. She was sure the sound would wake one of the others.

Why?

She tightened her grip on the gun and clawed feebly at her chest with her free hand. This wasn’t what she wanted. She was so afraid, and she couldn’t fix it. She couldn’t make herself stop.

As she willed her breathing to calm, sounds from behind caught her attention. She didn’t look. Hushed words and the shuffle of bags over shoulders. Only when the sounds of footsteps faded into the still of the night did she sit up to see. Connor and Faith had left them. Amelia felt a tightness build up in her chest. Why? Why was it so easy for everyone to leave her behind? Why was it that no one ever wanted to stay with her? Why was she always left behind to wait for people who were never coming back?

It was too cruel.

She lay back in her spot and stared at the lake until morning broke.

*~*~*~*~*

Forrest and Christina awoke with the light, and Amelia made a show of pretending to do the same. They didn’t seem to care or notice. That was okay. In fact, that was probably better. Amelia was sure if they paid her any mind at all they’d see the truth. Amelia looked absolutely horrid. Her bloodshot eyes and trembling body were dead giveaways to her condition, but still, she tried her best to hide the signs that she wasn’t well.

Amelia drank from one of her water bottles, her chapped lips scratching against the plastic of the bottle as the lukewarm liquid soothed her dry mouth and throat. A weak sigh escaped her lips as she swallowed the precious fluid. It felt so good she felt like she could cry. Never in her life did water taste so fantastic. Reluctantly, she spilled a bit of the bottle’s contents into her dirty hand and splashed it on her face. She tried to pretend the water was cool and refreshing.

As the other two girls took care of their own business, Amelia busied herself by getting her few belongings together. She pulled her bag onto her shoulder and shakily stood herself upright. She dusted off her skirt with the back of her hands, shaking the grass and dirt that she could off the cloth. Forrest yelled out to her and Christina, and Amelia felt a knot grow in her stomach. The announcements…

Almost as if on cue, the scratching sound of the speakers blaring to life resounded throughout the serenity circle. Amelia flinched a bit at the volume. One by one, the man behind the microphone listed off the names of those who’d been killed the day before. As the names of her classmates rattled off, Amelia only recognized a few, and even then only by name. None so far had been anyone she was close to. It almost felt wrong for that to be relieving. But then, in a cruel twist of fate, it felt as if the ground beneath her opened up to swallow her whole.

“And finally, in yet another example of why you shouldn't trust anyone, Declyn Grayson-Anthis was shot by Myles Roux who then just watched him bleed out. Cold."

Everything suddenly went quiet. The only thing Amelia could hear was the pounding of her own heartbeat as it sped into overdrive, and the harsh breaths that spilled from her lips as she began to hyperventilate. Her eyes darted all around her, as if looking for some sort of sign that it was a lie. Her face contorted in fear and disbelief as she stumbled back and forth trying to keep herself standing as her knees grew weak. And then, from the pit of her stomach and soul, a blood-curdling scream shot from her mouth like a siren.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhahhhhahhhh

Without a second’s pause, her body took over for her blank mind and sent her into flight. Her shaking legs moved without her say, and she ran. Took off in a straight line away from the lake and circle, screaming bloody murder as she went. The only thing ringing through her head was a voice screaming to keep running until her legs gave out.

Declyn was dead, and she was all alone now.

[Amelia Fischer Continued in The Moon]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

"Well what the fuck?"

Amelia ran off screaming, taking her gun with her and Forrest was left sitting there not believing that shit.

In the space of a single night's rest, her entire group had fallen apart. Frankly, she blamed Connor.

Granted she still had Christina. But Forrest had doubts about Christina. She had already tried testing her leadership once and had managed to annoy Connor and Faith. Plus, she didn't seem like she was going to be as easy to convince as Amelia had been. Forrest was certain that she would have been able to get Amelia to hand over her gun at some point during the day. She wasn't sure if she could do that with Christina, or if it was worth the time.

She ran her good hand through her hair and let out a sigh.

"Alright...guess we better go." She said to no one in particular, throwing her bag over her shoulder as she stood up.

It looked like she needed a new plan.

"Maybe we'll find Amelia on the way."

Or not, who even fucking cared anyway?

((Forrest Quin continued elsewhere...))
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Shiiiiiit.

Bad news: Amelia up and left, leaving the group to two people. Worse news: she took the gun with her. So it was down to her and Forrest, which may have been okay if the gun had been left behind. Christina didn't even know if Amelia realized what was going on, but now they had nothing but a knife.

"Alright...guess we better go. Maybe we'll find Amelia on the way."

Christina just nodded. There was no reason to go against Forrest right now and risk being alone again.

((Christina Rennes continued in we found shelter in the woods and found savage acts hilarious))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “The Serenity Circle”