Go Let It Out, Go Let It In

Open, starts before ninth announcement

The infirmary is the second-largest building in the village, bigger than any of the houses but smaller than the commissary. Like all of them, it is constructed from wooden boards, but is painted bright red. The interior of the infirmary is set out much as one would expect. There is a smaller entrance and reception area and beyond that is a larger room with a collection of six beds, all with bedding present. At the back of this room is a storeroom that once would have contained a collection of medical equipment kept on wooden shelving, although all the equipment and medicine has been removed.
decoy73

Go Let It Out, Go Let It In

Post by decoy73 »

((Christina Rennes continued from we found shelter in the woods and found savage acts hilarious))

Christina was still pissed. Those utter mongoloids had just ditched a useful number for no reason. Sure, she had only a knife, but it was a fuck of a lot more than the broken arm Forrest had. The worst thing about it was that for whatever reason, if the positions had been switched, Christina wouldn't have done the same to her.

So now, she had little care for where she was, aside from the fact that she was in an otherwise empty infirmary, hospital, whatever. Nothing of value except for corpses. No bags, no weapons, no nothing. She was just waiting for someone to come along and partner up her (or kill her).
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

The announcements came on. It said the names of the dead. Ivy, Myles, Claudeson, Tyrell.

"Keeping the shootings going Abraham Watanabe finally saw the forest for the trees and as such filled Forrest Quin with lead. I don't approve of the pollution, but I approve of his results.

Wait. So that means ...

"A-ha, haha. HAHAHAHA." Oh, God, that was rich. She trusted him, and he stabbed her in the back. She probably shouldn't have been laughing, but with everything going on, including Forrest dumping her, she didn't really care right then.

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Things were dead. Comfortably dead. In fact, things got to the point where Christina could have practically

fallen asleep.

But she couldn't sleep.

Not on the nice

comfortable

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz .....

((Christina Rennes continued in Let's All Make Believe))

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7

Return to “Infirmary”