Friendship is Prestidigitation

It's fun and whimsical and fake

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Slam

Friendship is Prestidigitation

Post by Slam »

Reviving my old friendship thread because I'm working on a new kid who needs friends.

Lucas Brady
Lucas is an outsider in more ways than one. Intellectually gifted and very conscious of world events, Lucas loves discussing politics with anyone who will return the favour and can keep up. At the same time, Lucas is on the right-wing side of the spectrum, and whilst he tries to keep an open mind to left-wing views, he's quite stubborn about his beliefs. He can and will be perfectly diplomatic, but if he thinks you're an idiot he'll tell you as much. I'm happy to go into specifics about what his ideologies are if you think it'd be necessary background information, but there's just as much fun to be had in asking him directly!

Whilst he generally prefers the company of adults, particularly his grandfather, he is trying harder to connect with people his own age and would very much like having some more friends. That said, he also tends to default to talking about things that don't interest him to engage with people if he thinks his opinions might be controversial, so be prepared to not get to know the real Lucas if you don't share and aren't interested in his mindset.

Oh yeah and he did a bit of a thing involving Facebook that people seem to think makes it ok to make fun of him.

What I'm after:
- Discussion buddies, for better or worse
- Acquaintances he does his diplomatic shallow-speak with
- Relationships with other people on the student council
- People who can't let things go and keep making fun of him even though it's so last year.

Elisabeth 'Lizzie' Lebowski
Lizzie is a whimsical girl who's spent a non-trivial chunk of her school career pretending to be someone she wasn't, ie. a massive bitch. Having spent the last few years trying to amend that and get back in touch with her roots, she's been active with the volunteering club and anti-bullying society. Her hobbies include making people laugh with the power of comedy, accordion, and just trying to be a good friend in general.

What I'm after:
- Friends, including people who were friends before and/or people who became her friend after she was done being a btich.
- People who still remember when she was a bitch and have an opinion based off that
- Ex bitch-friends
- Wasn't really planning on her having a boyfriend, but give me a shout if you'd be interested.

Her profile is pending approval so some elements may be subject to change in the interim.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

*revs the engine*

Lucas

Connor Lorenzen knows who he is, but makes a bit of a point not to speak with him - the social stigma of the Facebook thing put him off, and he's tried to distance that he even knew about that. Probably very diplomatic towards him.

Claudeson Bademosi is probably on pretty decent terms with Lucas. While he's more religious than he is outwardly right-wing, the two go somewhat hand-in-hand and Claude specifically stayed out of the Facebook drama that went on, and hence probably hasn't had the kind of enmity towards him that a lot of others might have.

Morgan Dragosavich is one of those who couldn't let the Facebook thing go. It left a sour taste in his mouth, and so jokes about Lucas Brady and Facebook are in his common repertoire, much like jokes about Wyatt Carter eating a student or that other Lucas and his sex-fetish mom. Lucas probably doesn't like Morgan too much, but more in an annoyance kind of way as opposed to any kind of actual malicious dislike.

Ariana Moretti and Lucas have undoubtedly had it out in a class discussion before, as she's brash, loud, opinionated, and falls on the left-most side of the spectrum, unlike him. I wouldn't imagine that there is any true anger, but the blood pressure probably goes up when engaged in debate (Ari doesn't love the right-wingers).

Ross Miller's probably okay with Lucas, as he is with most people, and they both ran for president so they both socialized there a bit. Ross is also gifted and so he probably has tried to engage him in conversation, but politics aren't really his thing, and so any real in-depth conversation would be about other subjects. He's the kind that would say hey, though.

One of Claude, Morgan, Ariana or Ross is the person who created the crass Photoshopped images that were posted on Lucas' Facebook wall and has not told a soul that it was them for fear of reprisal, social ostracization or punishment.

Lizzie

I would bet that Lizzie was a lot closer with Connor and the popular crew while she was in bitch-mode, and probably not as much since.

Her and Morgan are undoubtedly friends - probably friends from a young age, grew apart while in bitch mode, and then came together again when she snapped out of it. He probably gives her shit about it in a good-natured way, though they both like the whole comedy thing. He might ask her to prom as a joke if she's single as a funny last resort. Actually get at me if you wanna write that, either way.

Volunteer work and the like probably put her in touch with Claude, and so they're probably friendly. He likely holds private opinions about her bitchery that he doesn't share, much like he does about many of the student body.

Ross probably steers clear of her, not sure what to make of her turning over a new leaf. He'd be friendly enough, but probably wouldn't make any special effort to converse with her.

Ariana might actually be pals with her, since she's had a few identity shifts - and actually can be a bit of a bitch. Even if Lizzie tried to change her ways, that's probably fine with Ari.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lucas:

I don't really see any kind of relationship between him and Lorenzo outside of maybe Lorenzo giving him shit and trying to get under his skin, as he does with most people, especially since he's fairly right-wing.

I feel like Regina would be nice to him, even after the Facebook debacle, as she's not the kind to judge too harshly.

Jackson probably doesn't really know him, but since he's a bit of an intellectual, maybe he frequents the bookstore that Jackson works at?

Amelia might garner his dislike, being her slow, not grounded-in-reality self. I feel like she'd think they get along meanwhile he can't stand her lol.

Lizzie:

Lorenzo and her may have had some words in the past during her bitch phase, and probably wouldn't hesitate to remind her of the kind of person she used to be.

Regina might know her from volunteering, as Regina volunteers at a local animal shelter.

Jackson may know her, but idk if they were ever necessarily close.

Amelia might be someone she was a massive bitch to in her past, but as Amelia is not really aware of the bullying she receives, i could see her getting along with Lizzie

If you have better ideas, I'm all for it lol
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

She'd probably be somewhat acquainted with popular girl Stephanie McDonald (profile pending), as well as the peripherally popular Christina Rennes
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”