V7 Fifth Announcement

Fluff by Deamon; Announcement by Deamon and backslash

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
backslash

V7 Fifth Announcement

Post by backslash »

Friday, June 15, 2018: INTERPOL Liaison Office, Bangkok, Thailand

To: Rhea Pillman
Subject: FW: To Whom It May Concern

Dear INTERPOL,

I am writing to you with information regarding several of the red notices you have recently made publically available on your website along with others I am sure you are currently gathering evidence for and an INTERPOL-United Nations Security Council Special Notice that I also believe you to be working on.

The red notices I am specifically referring to are regarding the terrorist organization known as the Arthro Taskforce who are responsible for seven iterations of terrorist actions known as "Survival of the Fittest", with an eighth being planned. I am not sure how far into your investigation you are or how much evidence you have gathered currently but I assume you are either unaware that the seventh version is currently active or unable to prevent it from happening. I feel safe in this assumption as the seventh iteration has now been occurring for six days now without any attempted outside disruptions.

I am aware that you have probably received many communications such as this one from people claiming to have knowledge of the Arthro Taskforce and how it operates. In an effort to convince you that I am in fact the real deal so to speak allow me to divulge some information about the kidnapping of the senior class of George Hunter High. In total one-hundred and fifty-nine students were taken on their way back from a trip to Washington D.C. after the original bus they had been traveling on broke down and they were transferred to a replacement one, this happened at 2am. After the students were gassed they were taken to Roanoke, Virginia to be transferred.

Both of these buses were being driven by members of our organization and the operation was planned and carried out by Steven Wilson on the orders of Jim Greynolds and Tracen Danya. The driver of the bus was a woman who had been present since the start of the trip. She is also a member of the Arthro Taskforce by the name of Josie Knight—based on the notices posted on your website you do not appear to have anything on her—the person who delivered the second bus was Shamino Warhen.

I know that there is a chance you may still doubt the information I am providing you but I would like to state that currently, sixty-eight of the one-hundred and fifty-nine students who started the game have already perished. Time is of the essence if you want to save them.

If you want more details, please do not hesitate to contact me. I only ask for immunity from any potential charges that could be brought against me.

Warmest regards,
Art
Friday, June 15, 2018: Undisclosed Location, 9 AM

Another day had passed and Tracen found himself thinking about how well everything was going. The organization had become a well-oiled machine in the time he had been involved. Between him and Greynolds they had removed many problematic elements and issues from the design of the game. The end result was easy to see before him: an island full of teens fighting to the death with their government unable to prevent it or help them until it was far too late. They had everyone's attention, even now, as he sat and took a sip from his coffee he was sure those left back in America felt that feeling of powerlessness and hopelessness. He grinned as he had the thought, the class they had taken also appeared eager to show their dark side. Whoever had monitored them and put them forward to participate needed a raise.

He gave his notes one last skim read and when he was satisfied he turned the speakers on.

"Alright, we start today with two people who decided to try and test out our danger zones to make sure they still work. Good news! They do! Bad news! Nikki Nelson-Kelly and Gervais Frans Lambotte are dead. Although if your aim is to win and go home that's not really bad news at all.

"In our first real kill of the day, Madison Springer took the bullet for all of you and caved in Nathan Coleman's skull. Which I'm sure you're all secretly grateful for, so thank her next time you see her.

"Not long after that Meilin Zhou became the latest victim of Quinn Abert who's on what? Eight or nine now? I'm losing count.

"Then Claudeson Bademosi made sure Bret Carter got his point when he shot him in the neck with a crossbow. Which do you think he counts as, Claude? Cain or Abel?

"Dane Lennox was the next of you to become a victim when Lorenzo Tavares blew his mind with a headshot.

"This was quickly followed by Diego Larrosa going digging for treasure in the neck of Mike Brown. We're not sure if he found anything special besides this kill.

"Drew Woods was the next to go when Declyn Grayson-Anthis shot him. Simple, effective and some good enough first steps on the path to victory.

"Next up, Tennessee chainsaw massacre continued with Marco Volker decapitating Colin McCabe. Have fun dealing with that one.

"A while later, Erika Stieglitz went on another killing spree, this time taking out Yuki Hayashibara, Sal Bonaventura, and Demetri Futscher in quick succession. Oh, and she snatched the title of the killer with the biggest bodycount to their name with that little display, too. Fine work."

He lightened his tone just a bit so that listeners might guess that he was smiling.

"After his promising show yesterday, Lucas Brady sadly decided to throw in the towel and bashed his head against a rock. At least it was a suicide and not yet another one of you tripping over their own two feet. Fortunately, we closed things off with someone else showing a little more dedication, as Nia Karahalios blew Aoi Mishima away after a fairly one-sided conversation."

Tracen slid the list to one side of his desk and looked at the map of the island they had prepared earlier. Locations crossed out and circled with sharpie.

"So as you all stew over what to do about the maniacs running around with chainsaws and such, let me tell you where you won't be able to hide. If you are in The Lower Wilds we suggest making your way elsewhere, for health and safety purposes."

He dropped his voice to a conspiratorial whisper.

"Between you and me, the goats are getting territorial.

"And we'll end off today with a feel-good announcement as Madison Springer has won the prize for being the best of killing for today! Congratulations! Your prize of a new weapon and a plate of beef and cheese enchiladas with Spanish rice and refried beans can be found in the Lower Wilderness!

"That's all from me today kids, have fun out there and remember, only one of you can go home."

DAY SIX: FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018

Weather: The island has dried out and the wind has died off completely leaving the air very humid and sticky. The cloud cover of the previous days has also disappeared leaving many areas of the island exposed to heat of the sun. The temperature has risen with highs of around 93 degrees F, 34 degrees C. The moon is still in the early waxing crescent phase. The sixth announcement will come at 9 AM on June 16.
As always a brand new set of rolls can be found below.

Summary:

1. Wyatt Carter (MK Kilmarnock)
2. Jackson Sullivan (Tonyksin)
3. Charelle Chernyshyova (Polybius)
4. Adonis Cohen (Primrosette) Marcus Volker (Toxie, Hero Card used)
5. Myles Roux (backslash) Camille Bellegarde (General Goose, Hero Card used)
6. Tanisha Abbey (Laurels)
[+] Log
ZarinaToday at 7:53 PM
okay, test rolls

MK KilmarnockToday at 7:53 PM
Test rolls- yeah.

/r1d100
/r 1d100

SidekickBOTToday at 7:53 PM
@Zarina: 1d100 = (35) = 35

Actual die will be 90 of course.

/r 1d100

SidekickBOTToday at 7:53 PM
@Zarina: 1d100 = (95) = 95

looks good

Solid.
Let's rock.
Roll 1:

ZarinaToday at 7:54 PM
/r 1d90

SidekickBOTToday at 7:54 PM
@Zarina: 1d90 = (8) = 8

MK KilmarnockToday at 7:54 PM
Wyatt Carter (MK Kilmarnock)
Roll 2:

/r 1d90

@Zarina: 1d90 = (54) = 54

MK KilmarnockToday at 7:54 PM
Jackson Sullivan (Tonyksin)
Roll 3:

/r 1d90

@Zarina: 1d90 = (15) = 15

MK KilmarnockToday at 7:55 PM
Charelle Chernyshyova (Polybius)
Roll 4:

ZarinaToday at 7:55 PM
/r 1d90

SidekickBOTToday at 7:55 PM
@Zarina: 1d90 = (14) = 14

Adonis Cohen (Primrosette)
Roll 5:

/r 1d90

@Zarina: 1d90 = (10) = 10

Justin, so reroll

/r 1d90

@Zarina: 1d90 = (2) = 2

MK KilmarnockToday at 7:56 PM
Myles Roux (backslash)
Roll 6:

ZarinaToday at 7:56 PM
/r 1d90

SidekickBOTToday at 7:56 PM
@Zarina: 1d90 = (63) = 63

MK KilmarnockToday at 7:56 PM
Tanisha Abbey (Laurels)
And log.

ZarinaToday at 7:56 PM
say hi for the log, Paige

Latin For DragulaToday at 7:56 PM
Hello Log
Remember all the etiquette surrounding rolls, kill requests, etc. As always, there are three days for cards and Danger Zone posts, and a further seven days for Danger Zone exits. The deadline for deaths this round will be extended to December 15 in order to account for people beginning to travel around the holidays and other happenings.

Finally, congratulations to MK Kilmarnock for winning this month's Best Death Award. A quote nomination thread for Nathan Coleman will be up shortly.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
backslash

Post by backslash »

helo i wuld like hero plz :(

In seriousness, I still have a lot of plans left for Myles, so I would really appreciate a save here.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

I still have a lot in mind for what I want to do with Tanisha, so I'd appreciate a Hero. I'm going to mull over the idea of swapping, but I have no idea if I will or who I'd swap for. I'll take ideas as well just in case.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Aww, welp. I was just getting things into gear plan-wise for Adonis and I would really appreciate a hero. I will also accept any ideas on the side, so hit me up!
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Alright hero Charelle if you feel like it. Send ideas, maybe? I might have something myself.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I finally have a chance to get on here before bed, so here goes.

I know Wyatt had a slow start on the island. Maybe people had been expecting more out of the gate but his story had a set path with Bret, one of tactics, laying low. But Bret is gone and Wyatt is on the edge of a huge shift.

I'm not done, and I don't want to end his story at such a pivotal point. I don't even know how I could end it here without it being a total wet fart. So if you have the chance to throw a hero his way, I'd love it because i can at least get a day's worth of action and conviction. Really praying here.full Bonnie Tyler up in here.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

If anyone feels like saving my poor redheaded child I would very much appreciate it as I have a lot more I want to write with him. I feel like his journey is really just kicking into gear.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Hey I still have a hero card

Camille Bellegarde for Myles Roux

Come at me with ideas
backslash

Post by backslash »

35 hours and 50 minutes for cards and regular Danger Zone posts.
backslash

Post by backslash »

12 hours and 5 minutes for cards and regular Danger Zone posts.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Fuck it YOLO!

Heroing Adonis Cohen with Marcus Volker.

Send in the death ideas, or possibly a hero I wouldn’t mind that either.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Alright. Guess I'll take your death ideas then.

Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Never minnnnnnd
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
backslash

Post by backslash »

9 days and 12 hours for deaths due to the extended deadline.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Gonna preemptively request a five day extension. Need to finish up a draft of some uni work before the Christmas break, so will have to prioritise that.

Return to “V7 Announcements”