V7 Third Rolls

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
Emprexx Plush

V7 Third Rolls

Post by Emprexx Plush »

It's that time again.

If you have not been rolled, please do not post in the rolls thread except to use cards. Keep discussion in chat and other parts of the board respectful (no gloating about not getting rolled, etc.).

The following characters have been rolled:

1. Tyrell Lahti (Shiola) Caroline Ford (Shiola, Swap Card used)
2. Jeremiah Anderson (Emprexx Plush)
3. Jackson Sullivan (Tonyksin) Regina Petrov (Tonyksin, Swap Card used)
4. Ronald “Ron” Kiser (Polybius)
5. Desiree Beck (Jilly)
6. Ivy Langley (Fenris) Kayla Harris (Blastinus, Hero Card used)
7. Dolores “Dolly” Upton (backslash) Mercy Ames (backslash, Swap Card used)
[+] Third Rolls Log

VillainzeeToday at 5:55 PM
alrighty

Latin For DragulaToday at 5:56 PM
hit us with the first test roll when you're ready dea

VillainzeeToday at 5:56 PM
do a d150 or such

Latin For DragulaToday at 5:56 PM
we're rolling 1d142 for the for realsies ones yeah?

VillainzeeToday at 5:56 PM
mhm

DeamonToday at 5:58 PM
/r 1d200

SidekickBOTToday at 5:58 PM
@Deamon: 1d200 = (37) = 37

Latin For DragulaToday at 5:58 PM
and another

DeamonToday at 5:58 PM
/r 1d200

SidekickBOTToday at 5:58 PM
@Deamon: 1d200 = (122) = 122

dope dope dope

VillainzeeToday at 5:58 PM
look sgood
ready when you are

Rolling 7?

DeamonToday at 6:00 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:01 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (16) = 16

VillainzeeToday at 6:01 PM
16. Tyrell Lahti (Shiola)

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:01 PM

DeamonToday at 6:01 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:01 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (24) = 24

VillainzeeToday at 6:02 PM
24. Jeremiah Anderson (Emprexx Plush)

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:02 PM

DeamonToday at 6:02 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:02 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (80) = 80

VillainzeeToday at 6:02 PM
80. Jackson Sullivan (Tonyksin)

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:02 PM

DeamonToday at 6:03 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:03 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (6) = 6

VillainzeeToday at 6:03 PM
6. Ronald “Ron” Kiser (Polybius)

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:03 PM

DeamonToday at 6:03 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:03 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (139) = 139

VillainzeeToday at 6:04 PM
139. Desiree Beck (Jilly)

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:04 PM

DeamonToday at 6:04 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:04 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (24) = 24

Jeremiah, reroll

DeamonToday at 6:04 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:04 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (70) = 70

70. Ivy Langley (Fenris)

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:05 PM

DeamonToday at 6:05 PM
/r 1d142

SidekickBOTToday at 6:05 PM
@Deamon: 1d142 = (68) = 68

VillainzeeToday at 6:05 PM
68. Dolores “Dolly” Upton (backslash)
that's a wrap

Latin For DragulaToday at 6:06 PM
logging
You have three days (72 hours) from the time of this post for cards, and a further seven days for deaths. The staff team would like to give a reminder that kills and deaths going past the original deadline without extension or exceeding their extension are ineligible for BKA/BDA voting.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

I would like a hero because I'm having fun with Jeremiah and he's only just begun to suffer I can make his life so much worse. No death ideas just yet as I need to work some things out on that end.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
backslash

Post by backslash »

I won't turn down a hero for Dolly, but I'm likely going to swap, so prioritize others over me if you're thinking of heroing right now.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

wow so huh. how about that

ngl gamers being rolled twice in three rolls sucks and im sure it will come as a shock to yall but i have plenty planned for ives so uh a hero would be Greatly Appreciated. no death ideas at this time please and thank u
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

I'd like a hero, as I'm only just starting to get a sense of Jackson, but I'll also be accepting death ideas.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Here's that L I ordered I guess.

I would appreciate a hero card, to be frank. Don't send me death ideas just yet.
blastinus

Post by blastinus »

Playing a Hero card for Ivy Langley, substituting Kayla Harris (sorry Jilly).

No death ideas planned out, so kindly PM me with ideas.

Edit: Death plans have been straightened away. No new ideas necessary.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

I'd really appreciate a hero card, I've had a lot of fun with Ron and I have a lot more to write.

Hold off on death ideas for now because given his position in his current scene I'm not sure I'll need them.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

All right, after thinking about it I would still super appreciate a hero card but I would like to go ahead and request death ideas for Desiree too.

Ideally I would like to get someone who can do a drive-by murder or a volunteer who can attempt one but not finish the job, but I am willing to hear out any ideas. Thank you.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Swapping Mercy Ames for Dolly Upton. I've got something lined up, so no death ideas needed.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Sorry for being That Guy and triple posting in this thread but I got something figured out now so I don't need any more death bids. Still holding out for a hero but tbh prioritize others on the roll list before me.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Officially swapping Regina Petrov for Jackson Sullivan. Death ideas are needed please.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
backslash

Post by backslash »

25 hours and 15 minutes for cards.
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

Unless someone is willing to hero, I'll be deploying my swap card and switching out Tyrell Lahti for Caroline Ford. No death ideas are required.

Return to “V7 Announcements”