Introduction Thread

Discuss anything and everything not pertaining to Survival of the Fittest here! Here is the place to introduce yourself, celebrate members' birthdays, discuss media, and generally hang out and have a good time. Also found here is the Fun and Games section, visible only to those who have registered.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

We all got to you in chat - but welcome!

Additionally - if you're looking to participate sooner than v8 (which is likely a bit of a ways off), we have a sister site, SOTF Mini, which has a game that's in the application stage. The link is on the main page of the site, but can also be found here.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Welcome! We only look crazy I promise. Most of us are relatively sane.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Greetings Splee!
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Jace

Post by Jace »

Idk how to format somehow
Jace

Post by Jace »

Idk how to format somehow v2
Jace

Post by Jace »

Splee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 pm
My name is Splee, and I'm a loser with a lame sense of humor. I've lurked for the longest time, ever since late 2018 but my work/life/social anxiety discouraged me from joining V7. 2020 is my year though and I'm ready to stick my neck out, so here I am -- NOW WHERE WE DROPPING BOYS?
Is that a fortnite reference

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hi! I heard I'm supposed to introduce myself, so here I am! I'm on the younger side of the community so I probably won't get to write as much, but I'm here to read, draw, have fun, and maybe cry a little bit as all of my faves die! Maybe I'll roleplay for once after a century or so!
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

We've already spoken in chat, but allow me to formally welcome you to SOTF, Yonagoda!

If you haven't already, make sure to check out the site rules, and we hope you enjoy your time here~
ciphermitarai

Post by ciphermitarai »

Hey, I'm Stephen/Cipher! I may not like what I draw but by God I have hands to create stuff with and I'm gonna make that everyone else's problem.
Am new to forum RP, please be patient with me! I'm doing my very best!
I'm into Danganronpa, Zero Escape, JoJo, and a number of other things... what do you mean it's not 2014?
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

ciphermitarai wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:53 pm Hey, I'm Stephen/Cipher! I may not like what I draw but by God I have hands to create stuff with and I'm gonna make that everyone else's problem.
Am new to forum RP, please be patient with me! I'm doing my very best!
I'm into Danganronpa, Zero Escape, JoJo, and a number of other things... what do you mean it's not 2014?
Oh hi! Welcome Stephen!
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
backslash

Post by backslash »

Welcome! You've already found your way to the chat, but feel free to poke around at the game currently running and anything else that interests you! Those of us with the purple usernames are the staff team, so don't hesitate to poke one of us if you have any questions.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Probably should have introduced myself here, but oh well. My name's Apples (he/him), and I'm excited to start writing kids and have them die horribly. I've had some limited experience in Danganronpa RPs, but this is the first real forum RP i've been in, and it's a little daunting but at the same time, pretty interesting! I came here from TvTropes, and I'm happy to be here!
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

I'm... back, kind of? Some of you might remember me by the V7 concepts I worked on and then disappeared without making good on any of them. So sorry about that one. Had a really bad time in my life, got stuck in the "if I come back after this long it'll be weird" loop, you know the drill.

But yeah I maybe might do V8, I dunno.
I don't know if I ever did introduce myself back on the old forum and if I did it'll be wrong by now so let me re-do that. I'm a somewhat newly-out transgender woman, I like to be called Emmy in real life, I'm closer to 30 years old than I'd like to admit but not there yet. Uh... I'm English, fond of video games, musicals, the NFL, music you'd probably call "heavy" and I have a deep and abiding love of every cute animal. Hello!

[spoiler]Oh also I'm the 420th member, smonk weeds or something[/spoiler]
I made some terrible children, please befriend them.
Evie "Otter Mode" McKown will protect every animal. They are all friend.
Bethany Lyon is going to join the Daughters of the American Revolution when she's old enough.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Dr Adjective wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:31 am I'm... back, kind of? Some of you might remember me by the V7 concepts I worked on and then disappeared without making good on any of them. So sorry about that one. Had a really bad time in my life, got stuck in the "if I come back after this long it'll be weird" loop, you know the drill.

But yeah I maybe might do V8, I dunno.
I don't know if I ever did introduce myself back on the old forum and if I did it'll be wrong by now so let me re-do that. I'm a somewhat newly-out transgender woman, I like to be called Emmy in real life, I'm closer to 30 years old than I'd like to admit but not there yet. Uh... I'm English, fond of video games, musicals, the NFL, music you'd probably call "heavy" and I have a deep and abiding love of every cute animal. Hello!

[spoiler]Oh also I'm the 420th member, smonk weeds or something[/spoiler]
heyyyyy good morning 420th member of sotf! we're a lot more active as a community when it comes to discord so come say hi! also check out the sotf mini since we're starting a new version soon!
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

Already introduced myself on Discord earlier, but it can't hurt to do it here!

So hey, I'm Andi. I've done online roleplaying stuff for years, though recently I've been out of practice outside of smaller Discord-run RPs. I actually started lurking on SOTF all the way back in 2010 (and just saying that makes me feel old), even intended to join V5 when the pregame first started, but I never got around to submitting a profile or even posting at all, and I kinda stopped following the site around that time. Now I'm back and ready to maybe actually participate this time instead of mutely vanishing into the ether!

Return to “General Discussion”