In Vino Veritas

#SwiftBall #NeverHaveIEver

Chattanooga plays host to numerous festivals throughout the year, from Pride marches to film festivals to sporting events; this is the place for those and other specific events, public or personal. Other threads that take place within the city limits but not in any other specified location also belong here. Please use this board only for threads that really don't fit anywhere else, however; threads that take place in one of the delineated areas, even if they represent events, should be placed in the area board for better organization. Threads that take place outside the city of Chattanooga should also be placed in the appropriate board.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Ignored, made redundant, and not actually all that sad about any of that, Juliette stood back at her spot by the bookshelf and took a tiny little unobtrusive sip.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand right when the party was gettin’ started everybody decided to come outta the woodwork to go and be all fun police. Like, seriously, did anyone here know what a fuckin’ party was? Like, Marky Mark here knew that goin’ all drama llama was, y’know, the whole point ta all this, but Andy, Miss Grande, Regina, Miss Starling, even Mikki? Dios, were those guys fuckin’ rainin’ on this girl’s parade right now. There was a little, uh, hippo thesis out there goin’ in on how Mikki always had been the lamest, most boring member of the DJ trio this girl always hung around, and hey, whadoyou have it? Proof. Right here, right in front of her eyes.

She looked at the five po-po organized all ‘round Marky Mark. Looked at Taneesha, Yuka — prolly the only two in the room bein’ fun right now — before givin’ out a great big sigh.

“C’mon, you guys, it was only a little thing.” She did her best job at movin’ her body, standin’ it up straight. “Can’t have a party without gettin’ physical, right?”

She didn’t take a sip from her cup. Least someone here knew what havin’ a good time was.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett felt like he wanted to lose his shit at Marco. But did he want the situation to get worse? Even though he honestly hated parties; they were supposed to be fun, right? All this fighting over him and Marco wasn't really worth it. But first he had to say something to Marco as he was honestly just done with his friend's stupid shit. Scratch that. Make that a shitty ex-friend.

"Marco...."

He stepped around Ariana and he was really close to Marco now. It was strange to be breaking off a friendship with this guy. There were times when Marco had annoyed the hell out of him and there were other times when Marco had made him laugh. He wasn't known for being the laughing type and he was always the guy who seemed to just hate almost everything in other people's eyes. Or he was the guy with the bad temper and attitude. He was a ray of pure negativity.

"I'm goiing to have to refuse your apology because I am done with your bullshit." Emmett said in a quiet, tired voice and he drank the rest of his cup, throwing it down on the ground. "Marco, I don't want to be your friend anymore. Have fun with making yourself look more like a dickhead in front of these guys. I'm outta here."

Emmett stared at Marco once more at the door and then he left without saying another word.

((Emmett Bunnell continued elsewhere))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

As Regina continued to look at Ariana for an answer to her question, surprisingly she heard Juliette speak up behind her. Juliette came to stand beside her, backing her up in her effort to de-escalate the situation at hand. Regina smiled at the other girl, grateful for the help. As much as she wanted to try and mediate the problem, she didn’t really have any context as to what brought it on. Juliette, at least, had been here before the slap, and thus maybe had a better handle on how to calm everyone down. Regina stood firm in front of Marco, hoping that they were able to talk down this mess. Suddenly, a new face appeared in the circle, Mikki Swift, one of the party hosts and namer of #Swiftball. She made a quick quip about everyone behaving themselves, and Regina hoped her appearance would officially end this mess once and for all.

That would be a hard no.

Ariana snarled in Regina’s face for her to back the fuck off, and it took the girl off guard. Regina took a few steps back in reflex, slightly intimidated by the other girl’s rage. Ariana proceeded to absolutely rip Marco to shreds with her words, and Regina could do nothing but stare at the angry girl with the mouth open, eyes widening with every new accusation. Marco had sexually harassed someone? Regina’s eyes fluttered towards the ground listening to Ariana’s description of what happened. Had she been out of line to jump into this? Ariana demanded that Marco apologize to Emmett, and Regina looked up in shock, locking her eyes on the boy. She hadn’t even realized that Emmett was here. The two of them weren’t exactly on good terms, but he was still the significant other of one of her best friends, so to hear that someone had been cruel to him was upsetting.

Marco finally spoke up, walking right up to Ariana and began to apologize. Regina’s smile began to return. Thankfully this would now calm down, and everyone could walk away. But as Marco continued, Regina’s hopes got dashed pretty quickly, as it seemed like Marco just wanted to continue to escalate the situation. Marco ripped right back into Ariana as she had him only moments before. This whole thing was starting to look very bad. Teresa spoke up as well, seemingly trying to calm down the practically nuclear energy between the two sides. Well, at least her version of calming it down, dismissing the physical altercation as just part of having a party. Regina disagreed with that sentiment, but if it would end this, then she’d keep her opinion to herself for now.

Emmett finally spoke, walking out from behind Ariana to look Marco dead in the eyes. Regina watched him with sad eyes. The boy was red as a tomato, and it was hard to tell if it was from embarrassment or rage. Regina’s heart went out to the boy. No matter what she personally thought about him when it came to his relationship with Adonis, he didn’t deserve to be disrespected the way Marco apparently had. Emmett refused Marco’s apology, and made his exit from the group, stopping in the doorway to give one more seething glare at his tormentor before vanishing into another part of the house. There was an odd quiet after he walked off. It was awkward and uncomfortable, no one seeming to want to be the first to speak up. Well, Regina didn’t have that same idea.

“Okay…” She began. “Obviously whatever went down here went way too far.” That was an complete understatement.

“I think it might be time to have everyone just walk away, before this gets any more out of hand than it already has.” She looked at Marco and Ariana as she spoke, hoping that her words could convince them to back off.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Keeping her arms folded in front of her, Ariana's anger actually subsided a bit as Marco did exactly what she expected he'd do. She'd ripped him a new one; justifiably, in her opinion, and while the uncomfortable looks from her peers in the circle had maybe given her a split-second of pause on her justification, Marco's reaction slammed it down on her side of the ledger. His apology to Emmett was surface and more of a performance rather than anything genuine, and then he'd turned both barrels on her.

His words were unimportant - his accusations meant absolutely nothing to her, because anyone with a set of working ears knew exactly what had gone down. He'd run his mouth, he'd been called out, and he had no recourse but to keep going on the offensive. Keeping her arms firmly crossed, she wore an unimpressed look as he tossed accusation after accusation at her; that she was self-centred, that she was attention-seeking, that she'd only slapped him for her own benefit. As if. When he finished, Ariana let his words hang in the air for a moment. Everyone obviously expected that she would go off on him in return; the tension knob had been turned up as far as it would go.

Instead of anger, her words sounded bored; dismissive.

"Are you finished? Is that it? Did you get all that out of your system; have your big moment?"

Reaching down, Ariana grabbed her purse from beside where she'd been seated. Marco clearly had no intention of leaving - he surely assumed himself in the right - and she wasn't about to keep fending off pathetic insult attempts all evening.

"Unlike you, I don't need to harass my fellow classmates to get attention. Or tell grandiose, imaginary stories to get people to pay attention to me. You'd do well to learn that, hun." The condescension was in full force now, as Ariana slung her purse over her shoulder. She wasn't surprised that he would want to get back to the game and pretend this never happened. At least until the next round, when he decided to harass someone else.

"Less is more, Marco. Now, as fun as it's been to verbally and physically dominate you of what little dignity you may have, there are about a thousand things I'd rather do than waste another second of my time thinking about your bullshit."

Turning to the rest of the group, she mock saluted with two fingers.

"Thanks for the game, everyone. I'd love to stay, but," she glanced at Marco with revulsion, and gave her head a half-shake, "no thanks. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hand that I need to disinfect. Or amputate. Jury's still out."

Giving Marco another dismissive look and head-shake, Ariana walked away from the room, actually serious about the hand. When she'd slapped Marco, her hand seemed to pick up an oily residue that she wanted to be rid of as soon as humanly possible. Her boyfriend was probably somewhere around the party, and it would probably be nice to see a friendly face - Ross would be mortified, but he was far more of a peacekeeper than she. Ariana wasn't about to take shit from anyone. She hoped Emmett would be okay - he had peeled out hard and had seemed really upset as he had. As she headed toward the washroom, she couldn't help but wonder when she'd next hear about Marco Volker's mouth getting him into trouble.

No doubt, it would be soon.

((Ariana Moretti continued in don't go wasting your emotion))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Emmett...

Emmett you pussy!

First Ariana started getting all offended for Emmett and blowing it out of proportion, and now Emmett joins in. I don't want to be your friend anymore, like some third grader ass shit. Ariana was talking shit too, but Marco didn't really pay any notice to it besides the whole 'nuh uh, I trolled you actually I'm not mad' bullshit, he was more focused on pussy ass Emmett walking away. He almost felt bad. But just as quickly as he felt that morsel of pity, it was gone. He became the fucker's friend because he felt bad for him, he wanted to cheer him up, but no matter what he did he always got pissed off. Dude made petting kittens depressing. You know what, fuck the little Eeyore, he didn't need him, all he ever did was bring everyone else around him down. Marco watched as Emmett stopped at the doorway to look at him, what'd the fucker expect? Marco to get all puppy dog eyed and be all like aw shit I fucked up. Nah fuck that.

Marco squinted and smiled and flashed Emmett his gap one last time and said one simple thing.

"Bye Felicia."

And like that, he was gone. Fucking pussy. Marco's attention turned back to Ariana who was still going all 'haha I was only pretending to be triggered, you're triggered!' spiel. She was leaving too. Good, real good. You know what that meant?

I win.

Oh, but Ariana wasn't done yet. No, she had to stay and talk about amputating her hand. Please do. Actually, amputate both your arms and your legs so you get even more victim points among your little social justice crowd. Make a career about bitching about stairs or some stupid shit. I hope you fall down those stairs like a slinky you limbless bitch. Marco smiled, and extended his arm above his head and locked it out, flipping his hand back and forth as he waved her goodbye, giving her the same grin he gave Emmett. "Kay, thanks, goodbye! Blog about it, tell us how that amputation goes! I reccomend the garbage disposal! Buh bye!"

Thank Satan those cretins left...

Marco downed his plastic cup, not even wincing. Fuck that felt great. He made progress today. Really, this was a good thing, this wouldn't harsh his vibe one bit. He got rid of some useless deadbeat crybaby, and managed to see some funny ass shit. Fuck he always thought those videos were jokes or exaggeration. 'Hugh Mungus wot! Hugh Munus wot!' Lel. How much you want to bet Ariana was actually gonna go on tumblr with some 'and then everyone clapped' tier bullshit. This was a good day indeed.

Marco strode over, and poured himself another cup of peach vodka, looking at the rest of the group. "Well... Now those Debbie Downers are gone, how 'bout we keep playing?"
Marco eyed around the room, smile still glued to his face, eyes doing a pretty good job at hiding what he really felt. "Who's next, huh?"
backslash

Post by backslash »

"Um, what the fuck."

Yeah, good. Good summation of all the... everything that had just happened in the like... what, thirty seconds that Andy was distracted by Mikki appearing at his side? He'd taken the cheek kiss, wrapped his arm securely around her shoulders and given her a squeeze, like you did, and then he looked back and everything was on fire. Metaphorically, but also maybe literally, if stuff kept going like this.

Forrest would not like her house being on fire. She had pets and stuff.

Also, Mikki was like, right there saying hi and everybody had ignored her in favor of Emmett leaving, Ariana also leaving, and Marco continuing to Marco, and that was like, rude.

"Nah," Andy said, because that was about as much as his drunk-high and confused and now slightly annoyed brain could translate his thoughts into. No, wait, he had more. "Don't fucking act like you didn't start shit, dude. You start any more, and I'm serious about tossing your ass out."
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

They really didn't seem to care about one of their hosts. Huh.

If Mikki was a vengeful goddess she'd have had everyone who didn't even acknowledge her (and even worse, walked away from her) thrown out but she wasn't feeling like that tonight. Maybe if she held another more exclusive party she could be that petty bitch they all knew she was, but for now, she was a gracious party host, except in the case of Ariana v Marco in which case she had to lay down the fucking law.

She pursed her lips as her boyfriend said the first thing that was on her mind, nodding slightly while looking up at him. Man he was sexy when he was telling people what was good - she should have him do that more often, although maybe if they held that more exclusive party that was in her head right now there'd be better opportunities.

"Mmm, right," Mikki interjected before turning to the group of people on one side, "Well, the next time I see Ariana I'm gonna have a word with her about hittin' people at my party, 'cause we really don't need any randoms calling the cops or parents because they see a felony going on."

She then turned to Marco.

"And here's your turn Marco, that thing may work with other guys who don't know half as much about doing shit to get a reaction out of people, but it's not working on us, 'kay? We-" Mikki drew a tiny loop around herself and her boyfriend "-find out you've doing anything like you've been doing right now again, saying shit to upset people on purpose, then best believe we're getting you out of this party whether you want to leave or not. I'm sure in the land of trolls or whatever that counts as you winning 'cause you got a reaction out of us or something stupid like that, but in the land of real people that's just you begging mommy for a lift home, so think about that, 'kay?"

Mikki turned back around to her boyfriend and gave him another kiss.

"I gotta go be a good host, see you in a bit."

And so Mikki continued further onward into the party, stopping by the kitchen to grab another drink.

((Mikki Swift continued elsewhere))
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Nothing good would come from lingering here. That much was clear. While the coroner might still need to sign the death certificate, the game's demise was obvious to anyone with any degree of socially acumen. Juliette figured the other half of those present would figure it out soon enough, too.

There were still bad feelings floating around, tension and danger and the suggestion of an impending resurrection not of the good times but of the turmoil and conflict. Marco and Andy were potentially about to get into it. Very dramatic things had happened. Juliette wasn't sure how sincere Emmett was in his friendship-ending declaration. It seemed so theatrical, so unsubtle. She wasn't the sort to cut people out of her life, but if she were she would've done her best to leave them to figure it out on their own. Plausible deniability, the chance to change your mind later, putting on a good show to retain the moral high ground—there were almost limitless reasons not to cause a stir. But then, nobody here was thinking on that level, that was obvious.

"I'll be right back," Juliette said, very quietly, not sure if anyone was even paying attention to her but not about to assume she was truly as ignored as she felt. "Running to the restroom."

It was an innocuous, boring excuse, one people would be unlikely to look at too long if they even listened to it. Some would take her at face value, and others would read between the lines and understand that she was politely dipping out. That was fine.

She was done here, not planning on coming back, excuses for the unlikely circumstance that she got questioned on that already half-concocted, but still she left her cup sitting on the shelf, politely broadcasting the intention she didn't feel.

((Juliette Sargent continued in Shake it Out))
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Yuka felt sick.

The sting of the vodka subsided, and in its place came phlegm, sliding its way inch by inch down her throat. She took another sip, not really hearing the question Marco posed.

She stood a bit outside the circle, having taken steps away from both Regina and Mikki when they barged into the room. She felt accused, even if she had done nothing but stand on the sidelines. Or perhaps, because she had stood on the sidelines, just gaping at Marco instead of stepping up.

Emmett had been harassed, and she hadn't even recognized it. She just let it happen, just assumed it was some wacky story Marco was telling. She had gotten a sense of it, but Ariana had to spell it out for everyone at the table. If he were talking about Yuki or Yuko that way, yeah, she would have done more than slap him. She had seen friends get harassed before, hell, she had been catcalled before. It had happened to her before, and she had sworn that she would do something about it the next time it happened in her vicinity. But, it happened to a guy, to Emmett, right in front of her, and she barely blinked an eye. She just felt bad. She had told herself she would start fighting for herself, for others. And yet, here she was, looking into a red cup, trying but failing to filter out the events at the table.

Phlegm threatened to come back up when she heard Marco speak. She liked to think she made good choices in friends. People that would make her feel nice and good. People that were nice and good. Evidently, she failed on that last part. He didn't even want to genuinely apologize. For a moment, she considered that they were somewhat kindred spirits, always looking for the bright side of things. Maybe this was just him not wanting to think about what he had done just yet. Just get things back to normal. She could understand that.

She empathized with a harasser for a second. Oh god.

She couldn't look at her cup anymore. She held it a bit to her side, in case she really did start to throw up.

She also couldn't be in this room anymore. This wasn't fun. She wasn't happy here.

Emmett, Ariana, and Juliette seemed to catch on to that before she did, and left one after the other. She was about to follow them. But she couldn't leave the room without saying something to Marco. Anything. She looked at him.

"I'm not in the mood to keep playing, I think. But you have fun. I guess. Or whatever your idea of fun is, anyways."

The words lingered in the air, as if waiting for something to cap it off. Some final stinger. A lesson, a rebuke. But that was all she had. That was something, she guessed.

She walked over to Teresa, and grabbed her hand. At the same time, she looked at Tanisha, and signaled with her head to follow her to the stairs. No particular reason for that location other than its being away from here. She liked those two. She wanted to see more of them around in this house.

It didn't seem right to think of the party so soon after everything here, but that was what she came for, Marco be damned. She had nothing more to do or say in this corner of the house.

As she briskly walked away from the table, she stumbled almost in tune with Teresa, the quarter-cup of vodka she held sloshing a little. That was an encouraging sign, right?

((Yuka Hayashibara continues in Shake It Out))
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

And wow wouldn’t ya fuckin’ know it everybody was so caught up in bein’ like the po-po that they just decided to ignore this girl again. Like, seriously, how many people had ta be here to go all ‘hey, makin’ fun of others is a BAD THING Marky Mark and we won’t stand for it at this here okay-at-best party?’ Like, really? None of these guys were saints at all and now for whatever fuckin’ reason they were actin’ like… shit, she didn’t know the word. Like the Pope, or somethin’. Like they were the head of tha anti-bullyin’ foundation. Like havin’ drama at a party was a BAD THING that had ta be shut down imme-

Girl’s arm got tugged. Girl fuckin’, like, nearly fell right to the floor, had ta do some quick stuff with her feet to keep herself up. She turned her face and squinted her eyes to see who was draggin’ her now (she swore if she was gettin’ kicked out then-

Oh.

Ah...

“Hey, Yuka,” she said, syllables barely soundin’ like English, “Where… you takin’ me…?”

She, ah... didn’t really know? Was sorta down for whatever, though. Yuka wasn’t someone this girl really knew but she seemed to be one of the people here who actually knew what fun was so… yeah. Girl was down. Girl was walkin’ side by side, step by step with her.

If it meant that she could get away from this fuckin’ blowhole, then hey, she was all for it.

((Continued in Shake it Out, probably))
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Yeah... Guess nobody wanted to play after all. Everyone was leaving anyways. Even worse Mikki and Andy were all like, 'if you start shit again we'll kick you out!' Eugh. Marco smiled and nodded. "Okay, okay won't happen again." At least Mikki was semi-aware that Ariana couldn't go around slapping people. Gee thanks for following what should be common sense.

Whatever, it didn't really matter. It really didn't. Everyone's all like 'hurr durr mean words' when someone cracks a joke, yet they go all 'yaas queen slaaaay' when some girl commits what could legally be defined as assault. Was an open handed slap assault in the state of Tennessee? It really didn't matter, nothing was gonna be done about it anyways. Marco put his lips to his cup again when he realized it was empty yet again. Shit, he didn't even remember taking a sip, let alone downing another cup. Whatever, he'll have an- Marco heard a crash go off outside the dining room.

You know what, fuck this scene, Marco was out of here. This shit was stupid, this room was pretty much dead. He wanted to go towards the breaky stuff. He wanted to see what the noise was all about. As he walked through the doorway, he peeked around until he found what was probably- no, definitely the source. Oh Hai Demetri. Boy was hardcore rekt. Not rekt thread tier rekt, but he was still pretty messed up. Marco turned his head back into the dining room, laughing hysterically.

Yeah, Marco was the problem causer here. Yeah, totally.

"Haha- oh man, hey Andy-bear, you might wanna do a better job at being security here! You're all focused on me while supreme gentleman Elliot Rodger is over here rolling the fuck around leaking his beta-blood out his fucking nose!" Marco turned back around walking through the doorway again, giggling like an idiot. How much you wanna bet that was also Ariana. Heheehehe Yaaas queen slaaaaay, haw haw. Nothing more empowering than committing random cases of assault. But them mean words though, amirite?

Marco decided to just find another area to hang around at. Maybe he'd get lucky and not get stuck with another crybaby crowd. Damn, he was feeling kinda good right now. Damn, any sort of anger he had just left and got replaced with... amusement. He wasn't sure what he was so amused by. It was probably everyone starting to go full braindead. You know when Mikki told him not to start shit, he was thinking to himself, challenge accepted, but to be honest? He probably didn't even need to, this wreck of a party was going from Hindenburg to Chernobyl. Hehe, Chernobyl. Hehehe, get out of here stalker. Marco looked towards the bottle of vodka in his hand. Damn this was good shit.

Damn he really liked it.

Wait.

Should he bring this back?

Fuck nah, this shit was amazing. Consider it his compensation. It wasn't like they were gonna come take it back anyways, they had their hands full with another issue right outside their door. Marco brought the neck of the bottle to his lips and chugged as he slinked off into the next crowd he could find.

((Marco Volker continued elsewhere))
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

And one by one, almost everyone gathered in the circle began to vanish off into the crowded party. Ariana was first to go, but not before giving her final thoughts on Marco as she went. To say that her words had a sobering effect on the crowd was a complete understatement. Regina felt quite at a loss for words as she wanted the other girl leave. Marco made an attempt to reinvigorate the game, but Andy shut down that notion quickly enough. Andy also made it quite clear that if Marco harassed anyone else his stay in the party would be short. Mikki made the same claim, as well as saying she’d have a word with Ariana about the violence. Regina just wrapped her arms around her torso and watched the exchange in silence, almost feeling as if she shouldn’t be there.

Mikki left after her chat with Marco, and was soon followed by Juliette, Yuka and Teresa in quick succession. Regina watched the other girls leave and meld into the party, and silently wished she’d followed. All of a sudden a crash sounded from outside the dining room, and Marco went to investigate, gleefully informing Andy that he needed to be paying attention because someone was bleeding out of their nose around the corner. Regina felt her breath catch for a moment, and watched Marco exit the area. What was going on? Were people really fighting in here? Regina downed her cup of wine quickly, and set the cup down on a nearby surface. She looked to Andy and Tanesha, the only two left with her in the circle, and make a quick excuse to escape the situation.

“Um… I guess I need a refill… Or maybe some air, I don’t know.” She sighed in frustration and walked off, hoping that maybe she could find somewhere where everyone wasn’t trying to kill each other.

[Regina Petrov Continued In You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
backslash

Post by backslash »

Realtalk, Andy would have liked to toss Marco out on his ass anyway right now, the prick. Screechy little troll fuckface walking around like it was his party that everyone was ruining by not wanting him to shit all over everyone else's good time. Fucking ruining Andy's good buzz, too.

That train of thought was interrupted by Marco's exit and the arrival of a more... immediate mess, plus Andy's phone buzzing in his back pocket. He patted around until his hand closed around it and he fished it out to read the texts. It was from Axel, and he almost swiped the notification aside to save for later, figuring that whatever it was couldn't be that important, but Demetri's name caught his eye, and Andy tapped on the messages with a frown.

> yo
> dunno if you're in any state to read shit rn but
> demetri's on the first floor by the stairs
> like probably unconscious i didn't check
> broke a vase too
> if anyone asks i wasn't involved in any way
> if you ask i think i broke the fucker's nose

Well, Mikki was going to just love that, but Axel lowkey-highkey had party foul immunity when they were the ones running things, so. Clean-up time. Andy sighed and stuck his phone back in his pocket. "Fucking fuck."

He wasn't in a huge hurry to collect Demetri because that sounded like at least half as annoying as Marco and Andy needed some more of the good shit already, but finding Mikki again and hanging out with her for the rest of the night sounded pretty good, and he'd need to take care of this before he could do that.

"Guess I should take care of that."
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Tanisha shook her head. This started out so fun. The casual imbibing, the spilling of secrets, the shared awkwardness and catharsis of laughing at their own bizarre lives. But now the game had completely broken apart and everyone had left the area. Hell, apparently a friendship had now ended because of this shit. Tanisha had to feel kinda bad about that. She didn't think her peach vodka-fueled party game would lead to as much chaos as the Never Have I Ever scene from Unfriended. But it turned out that that movie was on to something a lot more realistic than a movie about a Skype ghost would have you think, so Tanisha had to give it that.

Anyways, now it was just Tanisha, Andy, and the vase of water. Someone had sauntered off with the vodka in the madness. Tanisha had to sigh. Well, this buzz was killed. May as well try to find a new one.

Andy mentioned having to go take care of something, and Tanisha nodded.

"Good idea," she told him. "We're pretty much done here. Seriously, I thought this game would end when someone revealed a weird fetish or an embarrassing hookup. Still, the ball must go on, so I guess we ought to move about."

Tanisha picked up the vase of water and chugged a bit down. She had gotten her fill of vodka, so she may as well replenish herself for a bit before moving back to liquor.

"See ya around."

Tanisha walked away from Andy, still carrying the vase with her. Yuka had motioned her away earlier, but Tanisha wasn't entirely sure where she went. Maybe she went to the basement where Mikki was playing. Tanisha could get down with that. Maybe Mikki would play something appropriate to get the mood going again after Marco pissed all over everyone's faces.

With another large sip of vase-water, Tanisha made her way to the basement.

((Tanisha Abbey continued elsewhere))

Return to “Events/Other”