taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Yonagoda

taking art requests

Post by Yonagoda »

I'm trying to draw characters without art of them, but honestly I'll probably draw anyone you send me. Don't expect consistency though- I'm a queen at poor time management

Requests are currently open

Please don't go overboard with requests- the queue will be like... 8-10 at a time and hand me one or two kids at once. Give others a chance.

Kids i wanna draw but are not requested:

CRAZY GIRL MURDER SQUAD tea party(clemence, mariavel, melina, clio, summer, isabel and quinn having a tea party)

SCUM SQUAD (lorenzo, erika, quinn, blaise and layla posing together in a chibi style)

nick and marco being sappy and cute together hnggggg
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Justin, angie, shauna, and valerija respectively
Spoiler!
[+] v8 babies

dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

hallo your art is rad could you please draw my awful boy

if you get requests for characters without art i def. wouldnt mind if you prioritized them over mine
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I would love some art of this lady named Ashanti Baker
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

I'd love to see your art of any of my kids tbh. But the only one who has no art is Jackson.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

If I can sneak in, I'd like to be self indulgent and request Katelynne Kirkpatrick if that's okay.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

If I may ask, could you please draw this particular person?
[+] Marion Rosales
Marion is 5’1”, weighing just shy of 105 pounds on average. She is a Hispanic girl with bronze skin and a generally waifish rectangular body profile; her hips and bust are average for her height and her shoulders are small. She has small hands and feet for her size and often must look to the children’s sections of stores to find shoes that appropriately fit.

Marion has a round face which generally is described as looking youthful, if slender to being almost bony. Her skin has a healthy glow to it, and she has only sporadically dealt with teenage acne. She has full cheeks and a narrow, button shape nose with a small bridge that loses definition before reaching her eye line. Her eyes are naturally expressive and the color of her iris is a vivid and rich brown. Her flesh-shade lips are slightly thin, and she has a natural overbite. Her jet black hair is easily styled into a layered shaggy bob due to its stubborn straightness, falling shy of her shoulders. She partitions and sweeps her hair over her right eye, though this stylistic choice is usually only visible when she is in casual settings or at home.

Marion’s voice is naturally thick and tonally deep, and she is often told she has a voice that does not match her appearance. She speaks fluent Spanish, and can understand spoken and written Arabic but is slow to speak it in conversation. She has a beginner's grasp of French but does not actively speak it outside of school.

Marion dresses conservatively, only very rarely wearing outfits that will expose her forearms or calves. She thus has an affinity for long sleeves, sweaters, and jeans — she generally does not wear dresses unless given special occasion to. She avoids jewelry and piercings, save for an ornate, slightly tarnished silver flower pin of a simple five petal shape. This pin is roughly the size of a half-dollar and she wears it in her hair. Normally Marion covers her hair and face in a hijab. Marion is modestly interested in fashionable statements — she likes polka dots and ruffles on her clothes.

On the day the version began Marion was wearing plain blue jeans, and a brown scoop neck short sleeve blouse on top of a thin white long sleeve. Marion was wearing a baby blue hijab, so her hair was cleared off her forehead by a plain black headband and her hair pin was hidden from view.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

K its closed for now! I didnt expect you all to react so fast! I'll try to get them all done soon!
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Brackie wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:47 am I would love some art of this lady named Ashanti Baker
You said braids, like pigtail braids or fulani braids or...?
[+] v8 babies

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Yonagoda wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 am
Brackie wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:47 am I would love some art of this lady named Ashanti Baker
You said braids, like pigtail braids or fulani braids or...?
box braids
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Yonagoda wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:48 am I didnt expect you all to react so fast!
flashbacks to the beginning of my art thread

Your style is very lovely and cute. I like Shauna's hair especially and the single strand on Val's hair is a nice touch. Looking forward to more.
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
backslash

Post by backslash »

The pictures look lovely, and congrats on the inaugural rushing of your character art thread. You'll get used to it. Just a bit of advice: I'd recommend that you use spoiler tags if you're going to be posting large pictures. The code is this:

Code: Select all

[spoiler=You have to include a title or the tags will not work]Spoilered content goes here.[/spoiler]
And will end up looking like this:
[+] You have to include a title or the tags will not work
Spoilered content goes here.
Keeping large images spoilered helps with load times if people have slow internet and keeps the page from stretching. Thanks for offering your art services!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Just wanted to say that these are super cool!

Justin looks so nice and innocent, which is actually absolutely perfect for him. At the same time, you've given him this sort of crafty edge to his gaze, suggesting that he's a little more aware than might be guessed at a passing glance. I also love that you got the tooth gap in there—it's a little detail but it really makes him come alive.

Angie looks so nice and composed, but at the same time with a bit of edge to her. You do a really nice job capturing different facial shapes and defining characters' features, which is cool—it's honestly one of the things I struggle most with when describing characters. I also appreciate the subtle shading on her face suggesting a light source; it makes her a lot more vibrant.

Shauna is precious! The kind of minimalist way you did her glasses is super cool. I also dig how you did her eyebrows, and her pupils—really just a lot of good eye stuff going on in general here. And you did her outfit quite well too.

Finally, I appreciate how Valerija has such a nice palette of colors; everything's kind of warm in this complimentary way, from hair to sweater to skin tone. It makes her look a hair ethereal, which fits her nicely, given how she was always operating on her own wavelength to some extent. I'm also blown away by how much character you work into the curve and bridge of her nose.

re: requests, SOTF members are absolute art fiends and will fill queues almost as fast as they open. Don't stress about speed; honestly, it's just super cool of you to volunteer your talent at all. You're cool. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

ahh you're too kind!
[+] v8 babies

Return to “Artist's Alley”