V7 Reduced Activity Notices

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

i already talked to the people i owe posts to currently but i am Sick. no idea when ill feel better but like i will force myself to post thru the ills if it takes too long. sorry for delays and stuff
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

I'm doing the "I have a depressive episode and I have to juggle with three things at once" thing so I have to drop SotF for a while. I'll probably put a post up and all, but I need some time to be alone and recover.

Also if your name is jilly, I'll be writing in the google doc things.

and if we share a thread, ill probably have tiny post ready.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Hi! More marching band stuff coming at you here! Next week is our Multibands Pops show and that means a lot of stuff going on! October 16th I have dress rehearsal during evening hours, when I usually get posts in; October 17th I have a performance in the morning, as I also do on the 18th; and additionally on October 18th I have the Gala performance in which from basically eight till the end of the night I'm busy performing and doing post performance activities. The 19th my family is coming to visit PLUS im going to a concert PLUS im going to a party. Wild stuff!

I have time to post but I won't be fast :tm: like usual. The week after I'll need to be away for the weekend and I'll get an away post up when it's time.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Hey guys, so this is more pertinent to the Discord server but I'm gonna probably step away from chat and subsequently the boards for the next 2-3ish weeks. Gonna be testing for my wastewater operator certification Friday after next along with working lots of overtime until the 14th, so I'm trying to limit distractions so I can force myself to do last minute studying along with quarantining my stress tears in case I have a mental breakdown of some sort that destroys what little clout I have.

I'll still be around for posts and stuff but I'll probably be a little slower getting to replies but I'll try to stay on top of things. Next week is gonna be me at my busiest but I don't foresee having to resort to marking myself as being Away, though if I have to I'll do so then.

If you have questions or need to contact me I'll still be on Discord itself so feel free to shoot me a DM. Thanks.
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

Going out of town for the weekend of November 1-3; I'll still be reachable and in chat, but my ability to post will be limited to really critical stuff as I won't have easily accessible wifi. Going to get posts out with all three of my kids before then.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

We have family visiting for the next while! This means I'll probably be in chat less and maybe a smidge slower to respond to posts, but shouldn't have too many implications for actual posting activity.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
MethodicalSlacker

I'm going back home this weekend for the first time since August. I'm going to be spending a lot of time catching up with friends and family, and won't be spending as much time on the site. I'll try to get posts out as best I can given my scheduling, but I may not be as prompt as I usually am.
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

My laptop borked. Trying to fix it. Can access site elsewhere.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

This might graduate to away but this week is going to be really busy for me; work is in our crunch period and I'm helping a friend move next weekend. I'll try and keep up with posting but if I'm having a real hard time i'll slap an away notice up.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

hello i have entered the Bad Brain Zone. cant really post away since Bad Brain Zone has no end or beginning it is eternal and formless etc but like this is a general "sorry if im slow, i am attempting to dig words out of my brain with a rusty spoon" PSA
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
MethodicalSlacker

Welcome to the "The rest of November is going to be fucky" post. This week I got a lot of assignments to turn in and meetings to go to and shit to figure out, Saturday is the triumphant end to my marching band season, and then for the rest of the month I'll be at home catching up with old friends and celebrating Thanksgiving. I'm going to be posting at a rate similar to my normal one, but if there's sudden two day or three day spurts of nothing you have been forewarned.
—The Heaven Panel—

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

i guess same

I'm doing my internships for my last year of college from November to February which means I'm going to be a) a mess and b) unable to post as much since I'm working like 40 hours week unpaid with homework so that's.................. terrible but anyways.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Schedule changes happening at work this week, plus some family obligations towards the end of it, extra plus I'm a bit under the weather right now. Probably don't need to go away, but I may be scarce for a bit.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

For the past three days, heavy rains seem to have been leading to intermittent internet outages (speculation on my end as to cause, but there have certainly been more work vans around and the net has been going down). As such, may vanish for nice chunks of the day at the drop of a hat.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

This week is hectic!!!

Will be busy because of holiday and school and travel stuff.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”