BRAU2 Character Summaries/Selection

Important information for participating in the New Battle Royale AU lives here. This includes the character selection list. Please note that replies in this forum require staff approval, to keep character wishlists secret until the time comes to roll.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

The Director

BRAU2 Character Summaries/Selection (Test)

Post by The Director »

The New Battle Royale AU is set in the universe of Battle Royale, and uses the cast and setting of that story. We are loosely taking the novel continuity as our basis when there are contradictions (which is to say, Kiriyama is a member of the class rather than an outside volunteer) but handlers are welcome to bring in elements of the film or manga as desired, and to go off-script, riff on things in their own style, etc.

Brief descriptions of the characters and their relationships follow. Links to the Battle Royale wiki are included in case you want to do more research, but please be aware that the BR wiki is kinda gross and includes stuff like trivia on who is/isn't a virgin. We take no responsibility for bad experiences on the BR wiki.
  • B1 Yoshio Akamatsu: The largest boy in class, Yoshio is a gentle fan of video games, though is not very good in sports. He's a frequent target of antagonism by the class bullies.
  • B2 Keita Iijima: A friend of Yutaka Seto and one-time friend of Shinji Mimura, Keita is clever but has a cowardly streak, having proven unreliable under pressure in the past.
  • B3 Tatsumichi Oki**: A kindhearted athlete, Tatsumichi has little other development in the source material.
  • B4 Toshinori Oda: Spoiled and strange-looking, Toshinori comes from a very wealthy family and views himself as superior to his more common peers. He is very skilled with the violin.
  • B5 Shogo Kawada*: A year older than the class, and a mysterious, scarred transfer student, Shogo is hiding a dark secret: he has actually been through the program before, a year ago, and survived to the end, killing a number of his classmates along the way.
  • B6 Kazuo Kiriyama*: Cold and hard to read, Kiriyama is the son of an elite family and seems to be a prodigy in every field he touches. He is the leader of a small group of delinquents, who admire him greatly. As a result of a horrible car accident when he was a child, Kiriyama's empathy is stunted.
  • B7 Yoshitoki Kuninobu: The best friend of Shuya Nanahara, Yoshitoki was raised alongside him in an orphanage. A passionate boy with a strong sense of justice, he sometimes lets his emotions take control of him.
  • B8 Yoji Kuramoto: The boyfriend of Yoshimi Yahagi, Yoji has encouraged her to better herself but quietly holds her in lower regard than he admits.
  • B9 Hiroshi Kuronaga**: A member of Kiriyama's gang, Hiroshi otherwise has a poor reputation. He is one of the shortest boys in class.
  • B10 Ryuhei Sasagawa: Ryuhei was once a target of bullies, but ultimately joined their ranks, and Kiriyama's gang. He is somewhat loud and arrogant in how he presents himself.
  • B11 Hiroki Sugimura*: A quiet and highly-skilled martial artist, Hiroki is sometimes awkward in social interactions. He is best friends with Takako Chigusa and has a serious but unspoken crush on Kayoko Kotohiki.
  • B12 Yutaka Seto: A class clown with low self esteem, Yutaka is also the best friend of the significantly-more-popular Shinji Mimura.
  • B13 Yuichiro Takiguchi: Yuichiro is a nerdy boy who trusts easily, wanting to find the best in even the rougher members of his class. Despite their differences, he is a good friend of Tadakatsu Hatagami.
  • B14 Sho Tsukioka: A member of Kiriyama's gang, Sho is the only openly gay member of the class and harbors a loose crush on his leader. He is mature for his age, smoking and drinking.
  • B15 Shuya Nanahara*: The main character of the original work, Shuya is a rebellious boy raised in an orphanage who idolizes American rock stars. Passionate and idealistic, he hates the idea of sitting idle and wins friends easily with his willingness to stand up for his beliefs.
  • B16 Kazushi Niida: A self-absorbed member of the soccer team, Kazushi struggles to take responsibility for his own actions and prefers to blame others. He harbors a one-sided crush on Takako Chigusa, but his bad attitude towards women has alienated her and others.
  • B17 Mitsuru Numai: The second in command of the Kiriyama gang, Mitsuru is a longtime bully and thug with a history of violence, though he prefers to avoid excess. He idolizes Kiriyama and trusts the boy implicitly.
  • B18 Tadakatsu Hatagami: A successful baseball player, Tadakatsu is also the best friend of the nerdy Yuichiro. He lacks his friend's naive trust in their peers, however, adopting a more realistic view of the class.
  • B19 Shinji Mimura*: A popular school athlete with a (possibly-exaggerated) reputation as a playboy, Shinji is also skilled with computers. He holds serious anti-government leanings, inherited from his uncle, a dissident who was executed by the regime.
  • B20 Kyoichi Motobuchi: The class president, Kyoichi works hard and focuses on academics in hopes of making his father, a local government official, proud. He tends to put himself first.
  • B21 Kazuhiko Yamamoto: Kazuhiko is the boyfriend of Sakura Ogawa. While considered a nice boy, he is primarily focused on his relationship with Sakura, and is not particularly close to others in the class.
  • G1 Mizuho Inada: A strange girl with an overactive imagination, Mizuho spends much of her time daydreaming elaborate fantasy worlds. Her friends tend to be other outsiders, like Kaori Minami and Megumi Eto.
  • G2 Yukie Utsumi: Smart and charismatic, Yukie is the female class representative, as well as an athlete. She is well-respected by her peers, and her best friend is Haruka Tanizawa.
  • G3 Megumi Eto: Despite her over-protective parents, Megumi can be fairly trusting. Throughout her school career, she was repeatedly bullied by Mitsuko Souma and her clique.
  • G4 Sakura Ogawa: The girlfriend of Kazuhiko Yamamoto, Sakura long harbored feelings for him before they finally began to date. The pair are somewhat insular, focused on their relationship more than their classmates.
  • G5 Izumi Kanai**: A girl from a wealthy family, Izumi is still fairly down-to-earth. In the source material, she is quickly dispatched with very little development, so not too much is known about her.
  • G6 Yukiko Kitano: The best friend of Yumiko Kusaka, Yukiko is rarely seen without her companion. She is the shorter of the pair, and more traditionally feminine.
  • G7 Yumiko Kusaka: Yukiko Kitano's best friend, Yumiko is more of a tomboy. Tall and athletic, she spends most of her time with her friend despite their differences in interests.
  • G8 Kayoko Kotohiki: A proper girl with interests in traditional hobbies, Kayoko is nevertheless reasonably popular with her classmates. She is the object of Hiroki Sugimura's affection, though is unaware of this.
  • G9 Yuko Sakaki: A girl with a difficult upbringing, Yuko is very suspicious of others, especially the boys in her class. She is on decent terms with the other girls, but isn't particularly close to anyone.
  • G10 Hirono Shimizu: A member of Mitsuko Souma's clique, Hirono is a willing and active participant in their various troublemaking, and is known to be something of a bully. She harbors no real animosity towards her classmates, however.
  • G11 Mitsuko Souma*: A girl from a rough, abusive background, Mitsuko responded by becoming precociously mature. She is an infamous troublemaker in her class, with Hirono Shimizu and Yoshimi Yahagi as her accomplices.
  • G12 Haruka Tanizawa: A very tall girl, Haruka is a member of the volleyball team. She is best friends with Yukie Utsumi, and greatly admires the girl.
  • G13 Takako Chigusa: The fastest girl in class, Takako is good friends with Hiroki Sugimura. She has a very assertive personality, and does not tolerate mistreatment, which has led to a bad relationship with Kazushi Niida.
  • G14 Mayumi Tendo**: A girl who looks very prim and proper on the surface, Mayumi is also the subject of disparaging rumors. In the source material, she dies almost immediately, and little is known about her.
  • G15 Noriko Nakagawa*: A kind and intelligent girl, Noriko gets along with almost everyone in her class but has few close friends. While she has a crush on Shuya Nanahara, she is also the subject of affection by his best friend, Yoshitoki Kuninobu.
  • G16 Yuka Nakagawa: A tennis player, fan of horror movies, and big joker, Yuka is known for always going out of her way to raise her classmates' spirits. Despite sharing a surname, she is not related to Noriko.
  • G17 Satomi Noda: Satomi is an excellent student, though she has a reputation for being frosty and difficult to get to know. She often worries about things, and suffers from insomnia.
  • G18 Fumiyo Fujiyoshi**: Fumiyo is the nurse's aide, and is quiet and caring. She dies more or less immediately in the source material, and little more is known about her.
  • G19 Chisato Matsui: Chisato hangs out with Haruka Tanizawa a lot. Quiet and introverted, she is a skilled cook, and harbors feelings for Shinji Mimura despite his reputation.
  • G20 Kaori Minami: Close with Megumi Ito and Mizuho Inada, Kaori is a frequent target for bullies, especially Mitsuko's clique. She is a huge fan of J-pop idols.
  • G21 Yoshimi Yahagi: Yoshimi is a member of Mitsuko Souma's clique of bullies, though she is more reluctant a participant than Hirono. Aside from that, Yoshimi is dating Yoji Kuramoto, and has been trying to clean up her act for him.
*These characters are major figures in the canon story, and have a comparatively large amount written about them.

**These characters have extremely limited development in the source material, allowing significant leeway when it comes to adaptation.

In this thread, please reply with a list of your desired characters, in priority order from highest to lowest. Please also note whether you would like two characters, should the opportunity arise, or only one. Further instructions may be found here.

Your post will not show up upon submission. This is on purpose. Posts will be hidden until we roll character assignments (likely at some point on or soon after April 10). Getting your list in early will provide no benefits, and getting it in late will not be penalized, so long as it is in before the rolls.

When staff receive your list, you will be added to the list below, with the number of characters you've requested noted. If you are not added to the list within twenty-four hours of submitting your list, please contact MW or Yugi. If you submit your list after midnight on April 9, please also PM MW right away.

We strongly suggest you keep a copy of your list for yourself too, in a Google Doc, a PM to yourself, etc. as you will not be able to see it again until we start rolling. If you want to make changes to your list, please contact MW, but please please try to keep this to a minimum as it's difficult to make edits while maintaining list secrecy.

Participating Handlers:
  1. Jilly (two characters, +anyone below list)
  2. Carrion Queen (two characters, +anyone below list)
  3. Yugi (one character, +anyone below list)
  4. Kermit (one character, +anyone below list)
  5. almostinhuman (two characters, +anyone below list)
  6. Catche Jagger (two characters, +anyone below list)
  7. Aura (two characters, +anyone below list)
  8. AnimeNerd88 (one character, +anyone below list)
  9. ItzToxie (one character, +anyone below list)
  10. MostlyHarmfulll (two characters, +anyone below list)
  11. Gundham (two characters, +anyone below list)
  12. RC (two characters, +anyone below list)
  13. Laurels (two characters, +anyone below list)
  14. Salic (two characters, +anyone below list)
  15. Espi (two characters +anyone below list)
  16. Applesintime (one character, +anyone below list)
  17. Primrosette (two characters, +anyone below list)
  18. Dogs231 (two characters, +anyone below list)
  19. WorldFat (two characters, +anyone below list)
  20. carduinal-cyn (two characters, +anyone below list)
  21. Skraal (two characters, +anyone below list)
  22. Polybius (one character, +anyone below list)
  23. Lilith (one character, +anyone below list)
  24. Ohm (two characters, +anyone below list)
  25. decoy73 (two characters, +anyone below list)
  26. Sunnybunny (one character, +anyone below list)
  27. MW (two characters, +anyone below list)
  28. Cicadan (one character, +anyone below list)
  29. Slam (two characters, +anyone below list)
  30. Deamon (two characters, +anyone below list)
  31. Yonagoda (two characters, +anyone below list)
  32. Pippi (two characters, +anyone below list)
  33. Sticks (one character, +anyone below list)
  34. Fiori (one character, +anyone below list)
  35. Spindarene (one character, +anyone below list)
  36. Namira (two characters, +anyone below list)
  37. MetaAudi (one character, +anyone below list)
  38. The Honeless Beard (one character, +anyone below list)
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Jilly »

Interested in 2 kids if possible, priority order of Shogo, Kayoko, Noriko, Mitsuko, Kazuhiko, Megumi, and Keita
Carrion Queen

Post by Carrion Queen »

1. Takako Chigusa
2. Mitsuko Souma
3. Yoshimi Yahagi
4. Yoji Kuramoto
5. Anyone
[+] May you find that which shines and learn the power of miracles.

The only thing I've ever been proud of was describing the setting sun as "daylight's falling star" in a recent Supers post.

Supers
Ximena Rodriguez: "Everything is just a matter of time."
International
Soraya Martinez: "Need a translator? I'm pretty good."
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

1. Kazuo Kiriyama
2. Kayoko Kotohiki
3. Yoshimi Yahagi
4. Kazuchi Niida
5. Other
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
PREGAME — Past: | Present:
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Gimme one Anyone
[+] Characters or something
[+] Everett Taylor
Everett Taylor (SC2) -- Baby Kermit's first SOTF character

THREADS!

PREGAME: Baby Kermit makes an unnecessary OOC note

ISLAND:
[Baby Kermit uses unnecessary over-the-top formatting] -- [Baby Kermit kills a guy and then makes a melodramatic speech to the rest of the room] -- [Baby Kermit isn't very good at thread names] -- [Baby Kermit gets fucking murdered]
[+] Harland Strange
Harland Strange (PV2.5) -- The kind of guy who lives in a well.

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[The thread that everybody was there for] -- [To be fair to Santiago, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.] -- [Harland has a Gamer moment] -- [Harland falls down] -- [Oops]
[+] Luanne Grasset
Luanne Grasset (TV3) -- Untitled (Your Cast), Barbara Kruger, 2016

THREADS!

PREGAME: ["We took a tour of Universal Studios in Los Angeles and, inside and outside the place, it was very difficult to tell what was real. They're not-real people trying to say something. And we're real people not trying to say anything. I just like everybody and I believe in everything." - Andy Warhol]

MEMORIES: ["The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration." - Frida Kahlo]

FLOTILLA:
["Images are made palpable, ironed flat by technology and, in turn, dictate the seemingly real through the representative." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["You'd be surprised how many people want to hang an electric chair on their living-room wall. Specially if the background color matches the drapes." - Andy Warhol] -- ["In the end, glorification of splendid underdogs is nothing other than the glorification of the splendid system that makes them so." - Theodor Adorno] -- ["I think that art is still a site for resistance and for the telling of various stories, for validating certain subjectivities we normally overlook. I'm trying to be affective, to suggest changes, and to resist what I feel are the tyrannies of social life on a certain level." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." - Vincent van Gogh] -- ["One eye sees, the other feels." - Paul Klee] -- ["I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work" because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do." - Andy Warhol] -- ["I think that every so-called history book and film biography should be prefaced by the statement that what follows is the author's rendition of events and circumstances." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I never think that people die. They just go to department stores." - Andy Warhol] -- ["From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." - Edvard Munch] -- ["I think I developed language skills to deal with threat. It's the girl thing to do-you know, instead of pulling out a gun." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Since I was shot, everything is such a dream to me. Like I don't know whether I'm alive or whether I died. I wasn't afraid before. And having been dead once, I shouldn't feel fear. But I am afraid. I don't understand why." - Andy Warhol] -- ["'One to the other / Unos á otros' - Thus goes the world. We mock at and deceive each other. He who, yesterday, was the ball, is to-day the horseman in the ring. Fortune directs the feast, and distributes the parts according to the inconstancy of its caprice." - Francisco Goya] -- ["It's good to keep in mind that prominence is always a mix of hard work, eloquence in your practice, good timing and fortuitous social relations. Everything can't be personalized." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Art...has always been a polite form of terrorism." - Robert Boswell] -- ["I'm trying to deal with ideas about histories, fame, hearsay, and how public identities are constructed." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star." - Andy Warhol] -- ["Our whole society is aboard the raft of the Medusa." - Jules Michelet]

ARTWORK CREDITS (Warning: technically contains spoilers i guess if you haven't read Luanne)
[+] Astrid Millar
Astrid Millar (Supers), Gift: Goth Eyes -- (Seen and Not Seen)

(TW: Astrid's story deals with themes of ableism, usually in a fairly implicit capacity.)

THREADS!

PREGAME: [STANDING ON THE SHORE, GETTING OLD. YOU LEFT ME HERE AMID THE VAPE CLOWNS.] -- [You could meet someone who’s lost like you.]

THE MUTE: ["There's a schematic for the whole Goths album between when and where I was in my youth, I mean some of them are stories but they all correlate to moments. I spent 9 months in Portland when I was 18, 19 years old and these were formative months because I was an absolute failure at living my life and I had friends who kept me alive and who saw through my hard veneer and who chose to be kind to me even though I was not worthy of their kindness, I was not. This is why when people tell me 'Hey John, you're a good guy', I say 'No, I've seen John in a lot of guises and I reject any claims to being a good guy, I see' and in Portland I had a community of people who accepted me exactly as I was and though I didn't know how to take their acceptance, and this song -- most of them are with god now -- and it's called 'Wear Black' ."]

THE COMPOUND:
[You could be anywhere on the black screen.] -- [Hand me your hand, let me look in your eyes, as my last chance to feel human begins to vaporize. Maybe it's the heat in here, maybe it's the pressure; you ought to head for the exits, the sooner the better.] -- [Don't you know people write songs about girls like you ?] -- [Tonya, you were the brightest. Yeah you rose from the ashes, and survived all the crashes, wiping the blood from your white tights.] -- [Never seen anything like that before, falling bodies tumble 'cross the floor.] -- [Take a look at these hands, you don't have to mention it. No thanks, I'm a government man.] -- [But you're waking a monster that will drive you from your hoary halls of gold, and your body will get cold. And we don't waste time with love. It's just death from above.] -- [This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling around. This ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now.] -- [Stay alive. Maybe spit blood at the camera. Just stay alive. Stay forever alive.] -- [And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run] -- [upon this tidal wave of, oh god oh god, young blood young blood young blood young blood -]

THE AFTERMATH:
[No one cares about the waves at the bottom of the ocean, and at the bottom of the ocean it's always blue. No one will remember 'cause nothing lasts forever, and everybody's looking for somebody to use.] -- [We are the ones who don't slow down at all, and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall.] -- [But I am just a broken machine, and I do things that I don't really mean.] -- [Come on in, we haven't slept for weeks. Drink some of this, this'll put color in your cheeks.] -- [No promise sweeter than a blood pact. Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act. No morning colder than the first frost. No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost. Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Nothing harder than the gospel truth. Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice, you can’t cross the same river twice.] -- [???]
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

2 characters please

1. Hirono Shimizu
2. Shinji Mimura
3. Sho Tsukioka
4. Yoshimi Yahagi
5. Yukie Utsumi
6. Yukiko Kitano
7. Fumiyo Fujiyoshi
8. Mayumi Tendo
9. Izumi Kanai
10. Tatsumichi Oki

Anyone's fine if all the above are taken.
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Also, if anyone sends a list that does not have all characters in it (probably most of the lists), please either note in your post or PM me:

1. If you want one character or two
2. If you want anyone (assuming your picks are all taken before your turn is rolled) or if you want only the kids on your list.

Thanks!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Catche Jagger
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Catche Jagger »

Will take two characters
  1. Mizuho Inada
  2. Kazushi Niida
  3. Toshinori Oda
  4. Kyoichi Motobuchi
  5. Tatsumichi Oki
  6. Satomi Noda
  7. Keita Iijima
  8. Yuko Sakaki
  9. Shinji Mimura
  10. Anyone
[+] Characters
[+] PV3 Prologue
M35-Muhammad Abbasi - "Hey, it’s okay now. We’re both in this together, right?"
PV3P: 1-2-3-4 | After: 1

M38-Nathan Kirchhoff - "Shit."
PV3P: 1-2-3-4
[+] TV3
ImageCK08FR04 - James Highchurch - “Okay, yeah. Exit strategy. I’ll… Yeah, I’ll think about that.”
Memories: 1 | Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19

ImageBC05 - Gabriela Garcia-Campos - “This is how things are here, the way the show is. So I need to get over it.”
Memories: 1 | Sandbox: 1-2-3
TV3: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14
[+] AUs
International
O19 - Archibald "Archie" Harper - "That’s why we’ve gotta fight the fuck back, one step at a time."
International: 1-2-3

O11 - Jen Mara Tuiqamea (adopted from Cicada and jimmydalad)
International: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Supers
Alan Melnyk - "What you’ve gotta do is say ‘fuck em’ and keep doing you."
Memories: 1-2-3
Supers: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11
After: 1-2-3
[+] The Future
Second Chances
Aditi Sharma
Desiree Beck
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

MurderWeasel wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:50 am1. If you want one character or two
2. If you want anyone (assuming your picks are all taken before your turn is rolled) or if you want only the kids on your list.
man I never knew there were characters in BR with those names
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"
Aura

Post by Aura »

1. Hirono Shimizu
2. Mitsuko Souma

At the moment, I'm only looking to play the characters that I have listed.
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

1: Megumi Eto
2: Tadakatsu Hatagami
3: Izumi Kanai
4: Kaori Minami
5: Satomi Noda
6: Kyoichi Motobuchi
7: Anyone

Exclude: Kazuo Kiriyama, Mitsuko Souma, Shogo Kawada, Noriko Nakagawa, Shinji Mimura, Shuya Nanahara, and Hiroki Sugimura

Two kids please! Always fun to have double trouble, even if both characters aren’t trouble makers.
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

1: Mitsuru Numai
2: Kazushi Niida
That’s it.

One character plz.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

1. Shogo Kawada
2. Noriko Nakagawa
3. Mizuho Inada
4. Toshinori Oda
5. Tatsumichi Oki
6. Hirono Shimizu
7. Keita Ijima
8. Kayoko Kotohiki
9. Tadakatsu Hatagami
10. OR ANYONE ELSE
EXCLUDE: Mitsuko Souma and Kazuo Kiriyama
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Oh and I would like 2 characters if possible.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

1. Yukie Utsumi
2. Hirono Shimizu
3. Takako Chigusa
4. Mitsuko Souma
5. Fumiyo Fujiyoshi
6. Izumi Kanai
7. Sakura Ogawa
8. Noriko Nagawa
9. Kyoichi Motobuchi
10. Yoshio Akamatsu
11. Kazushi Niida
12. Shinji Mimura
13. Mizuho Inada
14. Mayumi Tendo
15. Megumi Eto
16. Kayoko Kotohiki
17. Chisato Matsui
18. Tadakatsu Hatagami
19. Toshinori Oda
20. Hiroshi Kuronaga

I think I can handle two characters, and I will take pretty much anyone I'm handed, I suppose.

Return to “BRAU2 Important Information”