Tinnitus

Private

The banquet hall of the cruise ship is a grand room with rows of tables and chairs laid out for fine dining. The linens are spotless, each place set according to etiquette manuals with silverware and china plates (though these are not so expensive as they seem at a glance) and chandeliers hang from the ceiling, providing illumination to the chamber. Off to one side is a serving station, though sharp knives and the fuel for the Bunsen burners has been removed. Opposite this is a small stage, with music stands and seats, though the only instrument present is a piano. The banquet hall opens to the deck and pool, and also connects to the corridors.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Fisk backpedaled to his own cover, one arm gripping the knife, the other blasting the MG haphazardly across the room, sweeping in waves towards Kaya’s cover and Ivan’s.

Bastard had planned for this, that was sure. If Verity were here, it’d be a lot easier. Where was she?

Fisk looked for Olivia. He saw her crawling away, but he could get to her, so long as he got out of cover without getting shot.

He looked to Mandy. “We split up, and pincer them! Give them more space between each target until we go around them.”

Fisk stood up and sent another sweeping volley across the room to keep them suppressed. He ducked down.

“Kitchen is a decent vantage point. You sneak there while I draw fire and-“ Fisk raised his arms behind the table, shooting blindly.

“You sneak there, and I’ll move to Olivia, they’ll be focused on trying to rescue her.”

While he’s there, he’ll just whack her and get it over with, fuck this, it’s too dangerous. He’ll make it hurt for Ivan one way or another.

“Ready- Go!”

Fisk stood up spraying back at his attackers.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Ashanti watched as both Mary and Chris's eyes glazed over herself and onto the boy next next to her.

If this were back home, she would have felt the need to explain, to excuse. Anthony's only with her because he's on her team, duh. She'd never hang out with him in real life, obviously. It was just for the game. And yet, as she looked at her partner, and the two people in the kitchen with them, she couldn't help but feel strange for even thinking that. She could only think of both of them as classmates, not as competitors. In fact, it felt weird that in that moment, the one where she got a glimpse into the banquet hall, the one currently being filled with shouts and gunfire, she thought of Fisk Bateman as Mr. Mushnik, not a prolific murderer.

Her own eyes lost focus, as though trying to fasten themselves on the foreground. She couldn't see Chris or Mary anymore. She could only see the corner of the bench she was prone behind.

Ashanti pulled herself to her feet, as silently as she could manage. She clutched behind the bench as the gunfire continued outside. Her eyes went to Anthony. She wanted to communicate to him that the more they waited out the gunfire, the less bullets the people out there had for them. Unless, of course, one ricochetted into the kitchen and got one of them in the neck. Louisa's season had stuck with her for a reason. But there was only so much she could do with pushes and bends in the hand region.

She managed to communicate the basics, though - she pointed at the ground, before pointing at his eyes with two fingers, and then pointing over to the other two in the kitchen.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

Oh, bloody fuck. Anthony had barely ducked down when a storm of gunfire erupted from the banquet hall, everyone there seemingly deciding to get into what, a three-way gunfight? Nothing seemed aimed at them right now, thankfully, but who knew if a stray shot could come in through the serving window and kill one of them? It'd be a pretty pitiful death, making it this far, killing so many people, just to goddamn die here to something not even aimed at him

"I'm gonna stay right here, mate." Anthony's tone carried a slight hint of hostility; Chris' snark was enough to annoy Anthony, even if only a little. He had waved back and then suggested Anthony go out into the banquet hall, which was clearly pretty fucking stupid, and he had been an asshole back in school, if he remembered correctly. School didn't matter right now, though. Chris might have a gun and might be a smarmy little fucker, but he knew if he tried anything Anthony wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in his head.

He understood Ashanti's message well enough, he thought; stay here, keep down, and keep an eye on Chris and Mary. Easy done. Anthony wanted to ask Mary questions, about what had happened to Leah, why she had just lay down and let Seo-yun kill her when she had that chance to kill her, to stop her killing so many more people. But then, why didn't she kill Anthony, too? He was well on his way to killing more people. It didn't matter, even if his heart thought it did. His brain reminded him that the only thing that mattered now was getting out of this clusterfuck alive.

Ducking down a little more, letting out a muffled yelp as a bullet hit one of the cabinets above them and sprayed a little trickle of sawdust or something like that onto the floor, Anthony thought. "Ashanti. Let them kill each other. Someone'll win, they'll be out of ammo, and then we can clean up." He whispered over to her, And then... Anthony tried his best to ask what to do with the two currently crouched down besides them in ASL. It was an interesting way to learn a language, making sure you can communicate to someone in a death game televised around the world.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

Mary felt her eye twitch. It seemed to do that a lot recently.

Maybe it was the chaos outside that continued to pierce and prod at her ears and enter her brain, sloshing and scrambling around and making it hard to focus with all the noise. Maybe it was because of Ashanti and Anthony. But she could see it now. He was going to kick them out again, because they’re evil and he’s good and thus he has a better reason to be somewhere and those heathens don’t deserve anything good, right?

She breathed. That tremble continued running up and down.

Remember what Jewel said. Pick your battles.

Mary saw Anthony and Ashanti doing some kind of hand motion and whispering. She couldn’t figure anything out, though. She flinched a little as a bullet hit a cabinet. Any second now, someone was gonna burst in and pull them into more chaos.

Her lip curled. Another look at Chris. Another look at Anthony.

“What are you doing?” she said quietly, partly to herself.

Her ears, entire body, still hurt from the noise.

She stared at the door into the hallway, away from the noise. She thought about running for it, running away from Anthony and all the noise and back into the safety of a room filled with silence and warmth. Just needed to wait for the right opening to grab Chris and go.
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

It looked like Anthony wasn't going to enter the kitchen anytime soon. Welp, at least Chris had tried.

Now Anthony was talking to his teammate, Ashanti. Seeing that even Ashanti was here depressed Chris. Did the showrunners spare anyone he knew?

Actually, they did.

When the last announcement said that only ten people were left, Chris had known about Fisk, Mary, Kaya, Ivan, Verity, Anthony and himself. Then Fisk had entered the hall with Olivia and Mandy. And there was Ashanti.

Everyone was accounted for. And apart from Verity, everyone was here.

Which brought him back to the jetpack.

He doubted it would be as easy as in the movies. But dammit, if his small oxygen tank was apparently enough to kill someone, then that big backpack should do the trick even better. If everyone in the hall bit it, only Verity and the duo in front of them would be left before Chris and Mary could go home.

Unfortunately, Anthony gave him the stink-eye. In other words, it was unlikely he would be fine with Chris raising his gun and shooting at anything.

Chris grit his teeth. He had to wait for the right moment.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

When Verity had ran out into the pool area, to try and grab as much of her stuff as she could, she knew that it’d be tense. That she’d have to move faster than her body could take it. That she had to read the area and grab everything quickly. That she was on an invisible timer until her collar blew and every second she wasted meant death was more and more likely. It made her brain tighten up, made her want to balk, but… it was barely perceptible, at this point. Just like all the other things taxed onto her brain. All the other moments where it was do or die.

The gunshots coming from the banquet hall brought the stress to a whole new level.

((continued from The Martyr Approach 2))

So she grabbed the gun from where Akeno had kicked it. She grabbed her bag and took a new clip of ammo out before slinging it onto her back. She saw Akeno’s bag, right at the pool edge, and grabbed it as well. Dragged it along the ground before letting it rest on her good shoulder as she put the gun into both hands, gunned it for the banquet hall door. She saw the knot already untied, rushed through the door, and saw:

and saw

Fisk, facing down Ivan, both in their own halves of the room. Mandy in two corners — Fisk’s, and the one in Verity’s only good eye. Someone with Mandy — on the floor, tied up, a hostage?

And heard noises. Of people. In the background. Too many to count in just an instant. Too many to stand a chance against, even if she and Fisk and Mandy were all together.

Too many for this to not end badly. She needed to get the other two out.

“Fisk! Mandy!” Verity shouted, raising her just-reloaded gun at Ivan. Taking a millisecond to make sure both were aligned. “Door behind me! Go!”

She took a breath, pulled the trigger, and felt everything go wild.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

There was so much yelling, so much gunfire, and Mandy could barely figure out what to do with herself. The only thing she had going for her was that right now everyone was more interested in fighting each other than taking the time to shoot at her with any focus or accuracy, probably because she was in turn not contributing much danger to them.

That had to change, huh?

With Seo-yun, Mandy's role had been the distraction, the backup, the one who kept everyone else's heads down, but not a killer, not even really a fighter. She would fire at random and yell, sometimes hurl herself bodily at somebody, and Seo-yun would swing in and resolve the situation with the lethality that had gotten her out of here. Fisk was dangerous in much the same way, but the enemies he'd picked up were kind of like that too. Nobody Mandy had dealt with before was like Ivan. Nobody had that mix of drive and focus and physical power.

Her heart was slamming in her chest, her breaths coming fast and shallow, but Fisk was calling the plan, cool and collected. He'd take over dealing with Olivia, and draw the primary focus. Mandy was to flank.

The door to the pool burst open, and for a second Mandy thought they were doomed, but it was Verity instead. If this was a party, she would've been fashionably late, but Mandy could find nothing but relief at the girl's arrival, even if she looked like she'd been dragged through half the cruise ship by her hair. One of her eyes was hidden beneath bandages, and for a moment that threw Mandy, but there were enough other differences for her to snap right out of it.

This could still be alright, couldn't it? Mandy just had to do her part. That's what they were all telling her, all yelling.

Go.

Mandy took off. She skirted the edge of the room, keeping low, Seo-yun's shotgun cradled in her arms, panda onesie no longer much of a hindrance now that she'd spent so long in it. From right outside the kitchen door, she'd have a better angle on where Kaya and Ivan were hiding. Olivia didn't matter; they'd shoot her when this was over. The other two were the actual danger, and anything else was just a distraction.

That was true right up until it wasn't.

As she passed the kitchen, Mandy caught a flash of movement inside through the window, and she realized that they weren't alone. Why should they be? Kaya had come barreling out of there. Who knew who might be following her? But if they were lying in wait for the right moment, they had a surprise coming.

Mandy abruptly took a hard turn, slammed her way through the swinging doors she'd passed through so many times now, and leveled the shotgun, whipping her head back and forth as she looked for the source of the movement.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Verity?”

Fisk only paused for a second to notice the one coming behind him. Good thing it was her-ooly shit she’s fucked up!

“Are you okay-“ no time for distractions this is a gunfight. “Shit, we got these fuckers on the ropes let’s finish them here!” Ivan and Kaya were outnumbered. It was time to end this.

Fisk resumes blasting.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Ashanti looked at Anthony's hands as he strayed from the assigned signals, veering somewhere into what could some day be considered ASL. She appreciated the attempt, but it wasn't the time now. She could hear him just fine, it wasn't necessary. But the attempt was appreciated enough, even in the heat of gunfire raining over their heads, that she felt the need to try and communicate back.

She raised her hands briefly, but muffled footsteps from the banquet hall seemed to be getting closer. Her head cocked to the door, then back to Anthony. She raised her non-gun hand, then swiped her hand leftwards in front of her face, before pushing him behind the kitchen's island counter, and moving herself behind the fridge, out of sight of the door.

The door swung open, from what she could hear. The girl behind the fridge started taking deep, silent breaths.

Her right hand hadn't left the handle of her gun. Her index finger lay parallel to the trigger.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

Oh shit, someone was fucking coming into the kitchen. Had someone seen them? Had Ashanti seen them? She pushed Anthony behind the kitchen counter, huddled next to Mary and Chris, but he couldn't help but peek from behind the corner of the counter at whoever was coming in, only to whip it back round the corner as the doors slammed open and a fifth person entered the kitchen, footsteps echoing off the tile. Unable to speak, Anthony turned to the two, putting a finger to his lips - shut the fuck up.

With the other hand, Anthony slowly, surely, reached for his axe, teasing it out. If he could work his way around the counter, put an axe in their back or something, there'd be one less obstacle to their victory.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

And predictably, things escalated. Because of course they did. Mary’s brain still felt like someone was poking and prodding at it with needles through the eardrums, but they kept going, kept shouting and shooting and blasting music and doing whatever else.

And then someone else burst inside. She couldn’t see them, but Ashanti and Anthony quickly reacted. Anthony crawled down next to them, making a ‘shushing gesture’, while Ashanti moved behind the fridge. Mary looked down at the ax, then at Ashanti’s hiding spot, then stared at the counter in front of her. She clasped a hand over her mouth, the other still gripping the oar. It was mostly to prevent herself from crying out. She felt the breath rapidly push against her fingers through her mouth and nose. Mary wanted to cry because a lot was going on and it was noisy and she couldn’t process any of it. She wanted to cry, and scream, and run, and defend herself, and fight, and curl up somewhere alone, and anything to get away. Her whole body ached and trembled.
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Even before Anthony silently told them to shut up, Chris did nothing.

Whoever was coming in would first have to deal with Mister Serial Killer here. Chris figured the best thing was to just let Anthony grab his axe and do his thing.

He did a shitty job at not thinking about what Anthonys thing was.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

There was nobody in immediate sight. Fluorescent lights sparkled off white tile and stainless steel appliances. Nothing was moving, and there was no direct sign of recent activity, no running water or half-made sandwiches.

Mandy took a step forward, squeezing Seo-yun's shotgun, unwilling to trust that initial assessment so easily. Outside, the chaos of the firefight continued, the constant echo of bullets disorienting her and stressing her out. She had to help Fisk and Verity with the people they were fighting, but she also had to watch out in case of ambushes. If she was right, she might be saving all of their lives. If she was wrong, she was wasting time in a way that could doom them.

It was so much pressure, and she was technically going off of what Fisk had said, but if she ignored a threat behind her, there was nothing to stop someone from jumping out and shooting her in the back, and she was more scared of that than of the chance for Fisk to mess up if she took an extra thirty seconds.

The kitchen area was wide, with a large central island that rose far enough off the ground that Mandy couldn't see over it. For just a moment, she considered simply firing the shotgun at it, but what if she was wrong? Or what if the bullets bounced back and tore her to pieces? It did look like it was made of some sort of metal.

She'd just keep some distance, then. Circle around, see if anyone was there, and then... figure it out then.

Mandy took a step to the side, drawing parallel with a large refrigerator, eyes and gun trained on the counter in case anyone popped up from behind it to try their luck.
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

Kaya flattened herself to the floor as bullets tore through the table mere inches above her head, gun awkwardly pressed into her chest and stomach. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

Army-style, Kaya scooted herself forward along the ground on her elbows towards the kitchen entry. As she rose back up to her feet, she ducked into a sprint along the wall, past the door, dropping behind another collapsed piece of furniture. As she ran, she turned to watch the crossfire raining back and forth through the room as the walls and everything in it was blanketed in shrapnel and ammunition.

Dropping to her knees, Kaya took more shots, but they continued to go wide, and she slowly scooted more into the corner.

Crouching, Kaya's eyes widened as her head poked up just above the heavy wooden table to see Verity entering the scene. She took a moment, mouthing numbers. "One, two, three, four..." to the kitchen, "five, six, seven, eight, nine..." as the turned back to the room.

"Holy shit."

She breathed in and out.

Peeking around the edge of the table she now hid behind, Kaya watched the kitchen door as Mandy ran across the far side of the room until she was level with her. Kaya lifted her rifle, aimed--

Verity's bullets shattered the wood in front of her and she ducked back down again, gun clenched to her chest, teeth clenched to each other. By the time she had regained her focus, Mandy had crashed through the kitchen door.

She waited, gun still leveled at the entry she'd come through what must have been moments ago.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Mandy's disgusting hair appeared from around her periphery, and Ashanti's eyes locked open.

Her teeth pushed down into a curled lip, jaw clenched in place.

With a silent hand, Ashanti pulled the tazer shaped like a cane from her bag, remembering the brief instructions Anthony left for her briefly after they'd met.

And just as suddenly as it appeared, the end propelled itself towards Mandy's exposed skin.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen

Return to “Cruise Ship: Banquet Hall”