Roommate Search!

Worked for Prom right

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Espi

Roommate Search!

Post by Espi »

For those not aware, we will be playing the students during the trip. As one of the sections available, we will be allowed to select (OOC) our roommates at the hotel.

Since the prom date thread seemed like a good idea, I thought it'd be nice to make a thread to find roommates. It's a good way to put yourself with characters you like without needing a weird justification, since the setting is already the reason.

Have at!
Espi

Post by Espi »

Kids I need rooms for:

Toby-Reasonably chill dude, will play Magic with you. [Not available, Morgan Dragosavich, Michael Froese, Henry Sparks]

Paloma-Very Stuck Up, but if you are excited to do stuff during the trip she will happily do all the things. [Sierra Cook, Katrina Lavell, possibly Ariana Moretti]

Rhonda-Nervous and shy but not likely to cause trouble and will go along with generally reasonable stuff. [Aliya Nemati, Bree Jones]

Johnny-A Jerk, will likely be sullen at best and good chance to be hostile if you get on his bad side. [Jackson Sullivan, Gervais Lambotte, possibly Ross Miller]
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Roxie (once she gets in) and Bree are looking for room mates!

Roxie: Perky trad-goth, generally cool and easygoing, a bit of a gadfly at times, but she should be decent to room up with. Note that she has a physical disability, which may or may not mean she needs accommodations in her room with that in mind.

Bree: Athletic popular girl who loves critters. Kinda a mean girl, but less a bully and more a judgy person. More likely to get frustrated than Roxie, but... well, she's the kind of person who'll also make it clear if she likes you.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

All my kids need roomies so:

Abel Zelenovic
- Boys' baseball team captain
- Values Nestle Crunch bars and Mello Yello more than life itself
- Hates drama and hopefully gets a roommate assignment with someone who can be chill but not a narc.

Desiree Beck
- Minecraft gamer who hates 90% of the student body
- Won award in the 4th grade for Most Likely to Seethe
- Would like roommates who can leave her alone and be okay with the fact that she will probably stay up until 4 in the morning playing games every night on the trip

Linus Whitney
- Good ol' country boy who is slightly backwater and likes fishing and astronomy and knows how to have a fun time but generally keeps to himself and doesn't talk much because he doesn't have much to say
- Once choked on a dill pickle chip, got a free meal comped
- Tangent member of the cucksquad, so probably would not do well rooming with more liberal-minded roommates unless they would like to hear some well meaning but ignorant takes
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

So here's what we have.

Room 1 (Connor and Wyatt and Ace and Max): THREE FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND MAX OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN

Room 2 (Morgan and Michael and Henry and Toby): NO MORE SEATS IN THIS ROCKET SHIP

Room 3: (Claudeson and Sven and Dante)
Claudeson's a bit preachy but will do his own thing if you want, or hang with you if you want. He's fairly amicable but don't count on breaking any rules. He's rooming with Sven, probably through random assignment. I hope Sven likes the odd bit of church talk, because Dante's in here too.

Room 4: Doing a fun thing here.

One of my kids is going to last-minute stay behind from the trip, so their spot won't be filled.

So - I'm going to need a potential room for Ross Miller; easygoing chill guy who's excited to go see some sights. You'll probably have a good time with him, he has the ability to get along with most people.

Also need a potential room for Ariana Moretti. She's a bit more of a firecracker, lippy and liberal with her opinions. But she's funny too, and so at the very least, you'll get some sass in your room.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I need roommates for:

Sven Vee
Quiet, troubled, artistic sort. Sven wants to be left alone by his roommates and will in turn leave them alone. The more boring and normal you are, the happier he is.
Juliette Sargent
Friendly yet rather proper student council member. Juliette is super stoked to be on this trip, and would love to hang with politics geeks if possible. She'll take anyone as long as they're not a total constant disaster, though. Often a bit high-strung, Juliette is actually pretty approachable and relaxed for a change. Who wants to tour congress?
Darlene Silva
Introverted choir girl and internet aficionado. Did not express a room preference of any sort so got slapped into somebody's room at random (once she's approved). Maybe it's yours! Pretty live and let live, but she's gonna be up way too late on her phone and stuff and you might have to listen to Deck The Halls.
Mystery Contestant #4
Someone else will go here eventually.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
backslash

Post by backslash »

I've got plans for Myles but Dolly, Andy, and [REDACTED] need roomies still.

Dolly - Spoop, honorary witch squad member, a pretty chill roommate on most counts.

Andy - Accidental captain of the basketball team, sadly will have no weed on him for the duration of the trip, enthusiastic about Pokemon. Desperately trying not to act weird after prom.

[REDACTED] - [REDACTED]
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

mfrizzle is in a room and HATING!!!!!! it!!!!

Ljerje needs roomies slav squad sleepover
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lucas Brady needs roommates. He doesn't have many dude friends so I suspect he'd be randomly assigned somewhere hilariously uncomfortable.

Lizzie Lebowski could also use some gals to room with and keep up all night with her comedy hijinks.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

@Slam - you should put Lucas with Claude and Sven, that could be SUPER uncomfortable.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Room arrangements have been found for Andy, but Dolly could still use friends!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Demetri - Cuck
Beryl - Weird
Camila - My third character for some inscrutable reason

No okay but seriously:

Demetri - Fairly socially gross mensplainer memer. Not the worst ever but bad enough that his negative reputation precedes him unless your character is just that unaware. He'll be a pretty chill roommate but will be up at early hours taking advantage of hotel wi-fi to browse questionably politically correct sites. Plan is that he's gonna tour the White House with some other right-wing types, join up if ya dare. Rooms-To-Go

Beryl - A lovely if strange young woman prone to narcoleptic attacks and equally alarming and bizarre conversational tangents. Not integrated into most social circles but fairly well known and liked, if in passing. She will gift your kids various odd occult charms and knick-knacks, no questions asked. She's going to all of the museums! Is room.

Camila - Only sort of known as a loner, generally detached from most of GHHS's social sphere. Talks to herself. Fairly driven and has favors to call on with some of the schools go-getters. Will be a genial roommate but will be unlikely to have a reason to want to speak to most kids. The plan is that she's put together a few interested students to do a student lobby of a local representative in their office, mostly focusing on youth engagement and agriculture.

Roommate shenanigans with kids my kids don't know sounds kinda fun! Let's talk memes if you're interested.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

time for... Friendship. ive made some requests from people but no one's awake right now so nothing is confirmed hence a lot of question marks

room 1: ivy/faith/arizona/??? tension. not the fun kind either. sign up today if you hate yourself

room 2: axel/andy/lorenzo?/tyrell full up. the teachers put them all together so they only have to bust one room if someone smells weed

room 3: nia/beryl/forrest/dolly full up. deeply questionable. the power level in this room is too high

room 4: dante/aurelien/claudemoi/sven full up. chill and counter-chill
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Aliya and Bret both need rooms.

Aliya - relatively relaxed and happy-go-lucky, generally friendly, in good-spirits and willing to make jokes. Just don’t make fun of her for being Iranian or a Muslim.

Bret - He’s the Carter twin that isn’t Wyatt and therefore alright to talk to for more than 2 minutes.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Violet: Quiet, friendly, artistic Goth who wouldn't mind having a loud or a quiet roommate. Violet is in a full room with Yuka, Roxie and Amelia.

Adonis: A friendly, flirty guy who had his heart broken not long ago. So be sure to deal with a sad Adonis. Adonis is sharing a room with Abel and maybe Marco.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”