taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Namira

Post by Namira »

You're doing an absolutely fantastic job with all of these and as ever the pace is astonishingly good.

Could you possibly draw Garnet? Thank you!
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

i uh

apologise ahead of time

but I really love your art a ton and so I'd love to see your take on Bethan
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

...What's one more, let's go again. Give me your best Desiree Beck.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

a thousand thousand blessings on your home for indulging me i have no more requests only undying gratitude and a little bit of fear that carl is staring directly into my soul and finding it wanting
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Oh hello again, Nate looks great, but could you do my other TV3 girl Hailey?
[+] Appearance
At 5’6 and 148 lbs, Hailey is around the average height and weight of a girl for her age, even if much to her displeasure she is closer to the heavier end of that spectrum. Of Caucasian descent, her fair skin tans slightly during the summer months, although due to the wishes of her parents she is often overly liberal with her sunscreen usage. Her body is relatively stocky, with short legs and a longer torso. Her bust is somewhat ample, and she still possesses some baby fat on her stomach and her around her hips, another source of insecurity. Due to softball, much of the weight of her legs is muscle, although she wishes they were still slimmer.

Hailey has facial features that can best be described as pleasant, if relatively plain. Her eyes are wide, light brown, and sometimes noted as unsettling due to the rarity with which she blinks. Hailey’s nose is small and relatively rounded, her mouth wide with teeth straightened through years of braces, and full cheeks. Her eyebrows are somewhat bushy, and her eyelashes, although naturally somewhat stubby, are lengthened through mascara. Hailey’s hair is dark brown and messily wavy, with it falling to her shoulder blades when fully straightened. Straightening it, however, is something Hailey does only for important formal occasions.

On the whole, Hailey’s sense of style is relatively understated, with her typically choosing understated shades of blue or pink mixed in with white, careful not to show much skin. Due to this fact, she is most often seen wearing jeans with a shirt and cardigan or sundresses of some kind, as she isn’t fond of the feeling of wearing a skirt. Ever since the beginning of high school, Hailey has made sure to apply some light makeup, but this rarely if ever goes beyond foundation, concealer and mascara. Typically, Hailey wears a plain cross necklace, consisting of a cross on a chain.

On the day she was casted, Hailey was wearing a white three-quarter sleeved bolero over a periwinkle t-shirt, three-quarter length denim jeans, as well as white flats. She was wearing her usual cross necklace, as well as an assortment of rubber wristbands on her left wrist which featured acronyms including WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?), FROG (Fully Rely On God), and ASAP (Always Stop and Pray).
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Pippi wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:45 pm i uh

apologise ahead of time

but I really love your art a ton and so I'd love to see your take on Bethan
oh no
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Okay you're lightning-quick so we're going ~back to the past~ here:

Blaise's scarf pairs very well with their soulless stare of contempt. I really dig how much work you get the accessory to do, actually; it's a great counterpoint to their hair in color scheme, and splits up the composition in a nice way.

Leslie looks a lot like one of my favorite characters in Scott Pilgrim so I'm contractually obligated to like him right away, even though I'm pretty sure that is not his vibe even a little. I appreciate how you kept him super teen in his appearance despite the crazy facial hair!

Meilin looks so lovely and dynamic! I swear it's the head-tilt. You've once again used a simple monochrome background to great effect, highlighting her accessories. I'm also super into the way you did her hair color; it fades nicely from the red to the darker shades.

Mary's everywhere tonight and I'm all about it! It's cool having her right after Meilin, because they both have the two-tone hair but you've handled it in fun and distinct ways. I also really like the angle of her hat and the way you did her... eyeshadow? I'm bad at makeup stuff. ;-;

Stepney is very much the dashing rogue. I think it's great how you've made him look comparatively mature and slick for his age; it's like Leslie is a guy who has a beard, but Stepney's a guy who cultivates one. And once again, the hair color thing is so nicely done.

Calista shows that a character doesn't have to have all sorts of wild hair colors and facial features and goth accessories to be fun. I think my favorite thing about her is the little details you put in around her eyes, the lashes on the lower lid, the way their shape curves, it's just super impressive work.

I laughed so much at the caption for Michael. It's perfect, and again you're sending a message with the background. You made his hair messy in a really nice way, and I also appreciate how much attention you gave his glasses; the top of the frames is thicker than the bottoms and that's the sort of little design feature I'd never even think of without you putting the time into showing it.

Holy smokes, you got all of Marco's weird outfit stuff and yet at the same time made him look almost precious. It's great to have, like, base Pregame trouble-stirring Marco depicted this way. And I dig the subtle little earring detail; you're great at keeping the details present but not too heavily stated.

I like how you did Taylor's layered shirts; they look really good together! Her bangs are also quite nice; she has that sort of softly-nerdy vibe with that and the glasses, yet at the same time seems a little polished and put together to truly embody that vibe. It makes me interested to know more about her!

Matias' scar really pops without being too much. It's a nice focal point that pairs well with the kind of sharp look in his eyes to suggest that he's maybe mulling some mischief. Also, I know we can only see the top of his sweater, but it's so similar to one I had in middle school it's absolutely uncanny; taking me back there!

Sylvain is like A Lot (TM) and you have that vibe down perfectly. I like how the pastel tones accent his pale hair, and how the sunglasses bring a darker tint to his facial features too. You've done a great job kind of rounding up this wild over the top look and making it something eminently believable and fitting; I feel like I see folks like him hanging out in my neighborhood sometimes!

I am so into the billow and highlights in Violet's hair paired with the skulls. It's such a specific and perfectly executed aesthetic, and you make it work perfectly. She looks like she should be the star of her own show or something. It's hard to totally pinpoint why, but I think she's one of my favs you've done so far.

Shoshana has this great, dreamy vibe to her, like she's hanging out in a cafe in Paris watching the crowds pass. I love her relaxed posture, the way you got her hand in frame, the way the beret sits on her head (possibly the source of the Paris association ><) and also how you managed to make her smattering of freckles both distinct and a bit understated.

Maya's amazing. She has this almost faintly otherworldly vibe to her, especially her eyes, which are super intense in a great way. Maya was one of the quiet breakout stars of Prologue for me for being not quite liek anyone else, and I adore that her art follows suit.

The soft, benevolent vibe you have for Dante is just right. I think it's great how faintly you made his facial hair; it's a small detail but rings so true to a lot of folks I knew in school. I also am really drawn by the lines of his neck; you're really good at the anatomy at play there!

Willow also looks super nice, if a little shifty—which is just right for her! I appreciate how you kept her colors a bit wispy, even when it comes to her brighter shirt. Her collarbones are really well detailed, and I like that her lips are notably fainter than a lot of the other kids who are more into makeup.

Michelle's facial shape is cool; you're good at it in general but I think it especially pops for me when it's a kid who's a little bit different from the norm. She has this composed air about her, a serious sort of thing that makes all the pieces really click, from her large glasses to her librarian bun to the school uniform.

Nate looks like he might be someone who watches a lot of anime but can't quite pull off looking like he's straight out of one... which is such a high school aesthetic! I really like the way you do sunglasses; sunglasses in general make everyone a couple times cooler and you are great at capturing that without sacrificing any detail. Also, the sort of spiky, messy state of his hair is very nice; it's that partially-cleaned-up-but-not-really style.

Carl's uncanniness is perfect. I really dig the way you bring together these archetypal elements but in a way that still looks natural. There's a lot of authentic detail to that cowboy hat, just the way it folds and lies on his head, and I appreciate that a lot.

Max looks like exactly the sort of person who would have the sorts of opinions and habits he does. It's great! The hair is really the center of here for me, the way it's brushed back in a very controlled, calculated way, which makes sense because Max is a controlled, calculated person. He has this look that's just different from everyone else, which works perfectly with how alienation plays into his character and story.

Finally, Emily is perfect! I dig how you used the backdrop to compliment the olive color of her top, and how you handled the curve and slope of her nose. I've said it before I think, but you're amazing at capturing the essence of distinct facial features and at making characters stand out from each other through the little details.

You absolutely rock for putting your time, attention and considerable talent into these. Please don't overwork yourself! You've been so incredibly prolific, it absolutely blows me away.

If it's cool (and no worries if not; I know I've asked a bunch), I'd like to sneak Misty Browder in here since you did Max and they were Prom dates.

Once again, you are a star for these!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

He's probably about to die so I'd love to see your take on
[+] Connor Lorenzen
Appearance: Connor stands 6'5" and weighs 195 lbs. He is a Caucasian male who has a lean body type, that he is trying to add muscle to in order to properly adapt to what he expects will be the rigors of playing college football. He has thick, almost shaggy brown hair that he keeps just above shoulder-length, and has green eyes.

Connor has a square jaw, and angular features. His face is symmetrical, and by most North American standards, Connor is considered to be handsome. His green eyes are evenly spaced and a gently pointed nose stands between them. Outside of some occasional razor burn when he shaves down to a clean shave, he has excellent skin that he moisturizes daily. He usually wears a little bit of stubble in his moustache area and lower chin, but the rest of his stubble has yet to fill out. His teeth are impeccably maintained and artificially whitened every six months.

Usually, Connor will be found wearing jeans fitted to a slimmer fit, and a polo shirt with short sleeves. His shirts are usually of softer colours, like a powder blue, a light pink, or a beige, with the top button unbuttoned. His shirts are usually form-fitting, showing off the muscle definition that he's put on in his arms and upper body. All of Connor's clothing is name-brand and is likely among the more expensive items found in stores.

Connor wears a brand new Fitbit Ionic smart-watch that monitors all of his vital stats, from heart-rate to steps walked per day. He is also usually found wearing a thin, silver chain around his neck that while inexpensive, holds sentimental value. It was passed down as a gift from his father when he got into high school and belonged to his late paternal grandfather. Ordinarily, Connor wears top-of-the-line Rockport walking shoes that are dark brown.

On the day of the abduction, Connor was wearing a light blue polo shirt and slim dark blue jeans. Like usual, he had his dark brown Rockports on, and his hair was tied back in a ponytail with a hair elastic for ease of sleeping on the trip home. As far as accessories, Connor was wearing both his Fitbit and his silver chain.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

queue's closed! If I follow the pattern expect it to open on wednesday!

P.S 100 posts baby!

Reminder to self to also draw Coriander
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

willow now gives the side eyes in three different art she’s powerful thank you for the art
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Love the work you’re doing. Could I get a drawing of Zach?

Appearance: Zach is Caucasian, stands at 4'11", and weighs 110 lbs. He has a skinny body frame and a round, boyish face. Zach's overall appearance is rather childlike. He has dirty blonde hair that reaches down to the nape of his neck. His eyes are blue. He has a straight nose that rounds out at the end and freckles across its bridge.

Zach tends to wear t-shirts most of the time. They'll usually have captions or graphics on the front and/or back. He'll wear baggy pants year round and shorts during the warmer months. He also wears hoodies for cooler weather. For footwear, he wears tennis shoes for most seasons and sandals for warm weather. On the day of the abduction, Zach wore a white t-shirt with two stick figures, one of which is holding the other's leg, with the caption "I was pulling your leg!" underneath. He also wore baggy blue jeans and black Adidas sandals.
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

So Ive heard some people arent able to see what I post on here, so its gonna be imgur links from now. Here's everyone by the order of requests!

http://imgur.com/a/HY8eAWg

Tell me if you want me to post your kid on the thread! Requests open again! It will probably be the last round with tablet art!
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Hot diggity damn the speed of your art never ceases to amaze me. I'm gonna add Camilla to the queue, then.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
backslash

Post by backslash »

Okay I apologize in advance, but could I request Siyanda Nagi?
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."

Return to “Artist's Alley”