The V7 Appearance Tracker

a morbid assortment of injuries and bad fashion statements

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Jonah:

No notable changes.

Lori:

Makeup has mostly washed off with the rain, so she looks a lot younger than usual. She lost the jacket of her tracksuit so her clothing now consists of her chartreuse, velour track pants and a white spaghetti strap tank top. She is also wearing the owl suit of the school's mascot.

Tirzah:

She's wearing white cultists robes, which are long sleeved and have a hood. Bare of lipstick, but has reapplied liquid cat-eye eyeliner.
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Julien, as of Day 4:

Various cuts all over both hands, most small, on the fingers and glued closed, with a few longer cuts on the palm back of each hands that were stitched up. Some have resumed bleeding. Both hands and fingers are taped up to help cover them.
Death Arcana shirt stained with blood that has clearly been wiped off on it and is not his own.
Jeans swapped for gray slacks, which now have a ragged hole in the right thigh to go with the bullet wound. The right leg is stained with blood too.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Day 4!!!

Emil: Pancake head.

Volker: Has cleaned up since day 3. Bruising has faded, though a few additional ones have shown up. Is now wearing black eyeliner under his eyes, fake vampire teeth, and a Wesker styled cosmetic contact lens in his good eye. The half of his glasses that was meant for his bad eye is taped up into a black square, with a red X in the middle.

He’s changed outfits completely. Wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt with a faded white rib cage printed onto it, tucked into a pair of faux leather jeans with buckles along the thighs and fake lace ups along the side. Wearing a new black studded leather vest with a red interior. The front side is covered in old school Doom patches and sprites, the rear patch is a large modern version of the Doom 2 Icon of Sin boss filling up the back of the vest. The vest has a popped collar. He’s added a spiked leather arm band on his left bicep, with a studded leather fingerless glove going up to his wrist on his left hand. His right hand is a plain leather fingerless glove. He’s got a red bandanna that was formerly part of his spiral shirt wrapped around his leg. His checkered bandanna, belt, suspenders, and boots remains the same.

The rest of that shirt is turned into a sling for his chainsaw. The chainsaw has “This Machine Slays Bodies” crudely drawn on both sides of the blade in white.

this is related to his bad eye, still the same, you know the drill by now.
Spoiler!
His eyeball itself has obvious irreparable damage, the white of his eye is now red. A dark reddish black circle is formed on the lower right hand side of the iris, with dark red jagged lines spreading out from the center point of the burn. His pupil is permanently dilated abnormally wide, and warped into a pear/teardrop shape, the smaller side leading to the burn.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Finally getting some updoots down in here

Meilin Zhou: There's mud stains on her shrug and her skirt. She's also wearing a flower crown (white flowers).

Camilla Bell: Again, muddy- but also more disheveled complete with a messy ponytail and dark circles under her eyes. She also has a rather large bruise on the left side of her face.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

all the cool kids are pointing out when theyve done edits so: ive done edits
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Juliette Sargent

-Wearing black towel as improvised dress paired fashionably with sandals (presently) or her starting outfit, surprisingly fresh and nice if a bit stiff
-Looks extremely smug if you're less clean than she is
-Makeup is back, hair is shampooed and brushed
-Legs shaved, but a couple subtle little band-aids especially around the ankles

Sven Vee

-Fell off the waterfall and been floating in the lake a couple days now
-Bad times all around

Darlene Silva

-Glasses smudged, left arm of glasses awkwardly bent back into shape but still a little twisted
-Big black t-shirt remains, now with suspicious darker spots and a big rip on the upper left shoulder through which some slightly bloody bandages peek
-Head wrapped clumsily in gauze and bandages, especially along left ear and back left of scalp. Some bloodstains visible. Left ear has been bifurcated from right above where it connects to head up to the top, but this has been crudely treated with butterfly strips and is hidden beneath bandages. Looks about halfway to a budget Halloween mummy costume
-Kind of twitchy and mumbly, even compared to normal
-Dog is gone now, bag is kind of limp and looks half-empty
-Almost certainly holding a revolver
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

UPUPUPUPDATE BUMP cuz we about due and I've been sleeping on keeping mine on track

Hel Fury(Final):

Dead. Make-up washed off. Lots of mud residue on clothes and hair. Mixture of ash and mud spread thin over much of their body. Some of Axel's blood on their shirt. Grazing bullet wound in left side. Flannel tied around waist. Bullet wound through their chest.

Jeremiah Anderson(Final):

Dead. Nose broken. Blood all over face, some his and some belonging to Nick Oglive. Blood runs into and down the sides of his mouth. Throat is collapsed. Arms splayed out at his sides. Scalp along the back of his head bleeding. Missing front left canine.

Blaise d'Aramitz(Day 10):

Light red ponytail wig that extends down to their shoulder blades. No make-up or color contacts; welt has disappeared. Wearing a dark teal romper, shoulders bare save for the thin strings tied around their neck, thin slit cut through a few inches along their belly button to just below the bottom of their breasts, and a sewn on belt tied in a large bow to their right side. Accessorized with white tights which are now muddy, maroon scarf with gold line accents along its lengths, and black boots stolen from the corpse of Teresa Rojas. The top of their right ear has been shot off, as has their left pinky. Underneath their wig are wrapped bandages ending around the upper parts of their ears, which can barely be seen peeking out. Their left hand is similarly bandaged. Their romper has visible blood stains. They are wearing Connor Lorenzen's letterman jacket, stolen off the body of Madison Springer, and are not visibly armed.

Marco Hart(Day 9):

Shoes muddy. Wearing blue and white striped t-shirt and grey undershorts. Glove currently tucked in bag. Make-up has been done by joint efforts of Princess, Nick, and Katelynne to accentuate his masculine facial features.

Nikki Nelson-Kelly(Final):

Dead. Throat ripped open by collar explosion.

Tonya Collins(Final):

Dead. Still wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans from prior change. Head pulverised by shotgun blasts, she can no longer be identified by face. Chest similarly blown in but still recognizable.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Perhaps I should finally post in here.

Marceline: Alive. Changed from her usual outfit into her pajamas and sneakers after Darkness Beloved. Current outfit consists of a black tank top and black sweatpants. Additionally has a makeshift wooden bracer taped to her left arm as of Signal Flare. No other major changes to her appearance besides a few very minor abrasions from hiking in the woods. As of Star Light, Star Bright, her clothes are soaked in blood, though due to their very dark color this is not easy to notice unless up-close. As of THE WHALE, her forearms are both wrapped in gauze and her hair has been messily cut short.

Richard: Dead. Outfit unchanged, barring his clothes being covered in a lot of blood and being staked to a tree. Definitely rotting by now.

Amber: Dead. Took off her jacket and wrapped her forearms in gauze as of her first thread. Minor stab wound in the torso, clothes covered in blood from her head wounds. Most of the top of her head is missing as of her death. Likely very difficult to recognize and rotting.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Juliette Sargent

-Makeup's gone now
-Dead from collar detonation in the capsized yacht, but no judging because if you're in a position to see her then you're in the same boat ;)

Darlene Silva

-Glasses clean for a change, left arm of glasses awkwardly bent back into shape but still a little twisted
-Big black t-shirt remains, now with suspicious darker spots and a big rip on the upper left shoulder through which some slightly bloody bandages peek
-Head wrapped clumsily in gauze and bandages, especially along left ear and back left of scalp. Some bloodstains visible. Left ear has been bifurcated from right above where it connects to head up to the top, but this has been crudely treated with butterfly strips and is hidden beneath bandages. Looks about halfway to a budget Halloween mummy costume. Bandages are fairly nicely done but fraying a bit
-Much much calmer than at any point post-Jonah-and-Max
-Has Ace's sneakers tied to the outside of her bag by the laces
-The revolver is close at hand
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Bumping with a furby update
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Oh. I forgot about this, but this could be handy.

Justin has lost his hat. In its stead, he now has a thick band of bandages running around the top of his head in order to support a gauze pad above his left eye. His right eye is covered by another gauze pad that's taped up at the top end, letting the bottom flap hang loose. His nose is broken and bent to the right, and there's a thick mustache of dried blood caked on his upper lip.

His once-white shirt is covered in some splots of dirt, mud and general grime, as well as a few bloodstains splotched in a few places, mostly on the sides. His blue jeans have some holes on the back and a very large bloodstain on the seat. His left arm is bandaged up from the shoulder all the way to the wrist, and his arm is supported by a 'sling' created by looping a ballgag under his collar, then attaching handcuffs to his wrist and to the ballgag.
Super Weegee

Post by Super Weegee »

V8 Relationships Thread
Brook Peterson
Lula Gray
[+] V7
V7 Appearance Tracker
ImageMatthew Hunt drawn by Ryuki and Kotorikun - Profile
Memories: 1 2
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Trip: 1 2
V7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Image Blake Davis - Profile - "...You knew..."
Memories: 1
Prom: 1
V7: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts or criticisms on my writing are welcome and appreciated! Feel free to message me on Discord.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”