The V7 Appearance Tracker

a morbid assortment of injuries and bad fashion statements

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Cicada

The V7 Appearance Tracker

Post by Cicada »

We all know from experience (except new handlers to V7, but you'll learn this soon) that character's appearances can become a bit of a mess to track through threads. Stuff pretty quickly changes from the default appearance- and it might be even quicker to change in V7 since all our kids have extra clothes from their trip luggage. Appearances might be not-relevant enough to track too closely, but some of us (me irl) happen to like having access to those little details. And sometimes, not so little, knowing a character is extremely bloodied up before a thread starts can be pretty relevant info! At least, it could never hurt, right?

So this is an of course optional hub spot to put up an easily up-datable post tracking your own character appearances. Let's stick to one post per handler interested, because one post should be enough real estate to track anything worth noting. I'll put up a table of contents for easy linking in case this thread itself gets a bit chaotic, and relevant links can also be added to signatures, to posts, to history books, whatever.

Table of Contents:
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Claudeson Bademosi

-Bloody nose, swollen and likely broken
-White t-shirt stained with blood

Connor Lorenzen

-Unchanged

Morgan Dragosavich

-Unchanged

Ariana Moretti

-Clothing damp from moisture from the waterfall
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Julien Leblanc

- Right sleeve of T-shirt (short sleeves) torn off
- Black Converse swapped out for hiking boots of same colour
- Blue jeans stained with mud from the knees down

Will return and add more as it happens.
Espi

Post by Espi »

Toby Underwood:
Dead

Johnny Silva Ruiz:
Gash on shin of left leg, bandaged

Rhonda Lawson:
Makeup running, eyeshadow smeared on mouth

Paloma Salt:
Replaced skirt with shorts, removed hat.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Hel Fury(Final):

Dead. Make-up washed off. Lots of mud residue on clothes and hair. Mixture of ash and mud spread thin over much of their body. Some of Axel's blood on their shrt. Grazing bullet wound in left side. Flannel tied around waist. Bullet wound through their chest.

Jeremiah Anderson(Final):

Dead. Nose broken. Blood all over face, some his and some belonging to Nick Oglive. Blood runs into and down the sides of his mouth. Throat is collapsed. Arms splayed out at his sides. Scalp along the back of his head bleeding. Missing front left canine.

Blaise d'Aramitz(Day 10):

Light red ponytail wig that extends down to their shoulder blades. No make-up or color contacts; welt has disappeared. Wearing a dark teal romper, shoulders bare save for the thin strings tied around their neck, thin slit cut through a few inches along their belly button to just below the bottom of their breasts, and a sewn on belt tied in a large bow to their right side. Accessorized with white tights which are now muddy, maroon scarf with gold line accents along its lengths, and black boots stolen from the corpse of Teresa Rojas. The top of their right ear has been shot off, as has their left pinky. Underneath their wig are wrapped bandages ending around the upper parts of their ears, which can barely be seen peeking out. Their left hand is similarly bandaged. Their romper has visible blood stains. They are wearing Connor Lorenzen's letterman jacket, stolen off the body of Madison Springer, and are not visibly armed.

Marco Hart(Day 11):

Shoes muddy. Wearing blue and white striped t-shirt and grey undershorts. Glove currently tucked in bag. Make-up has been done by joint efforts of Princess, Nick, and Katelynne to accentuate his masculine facial features; his jaw has been contoured more square, his cheekbones have been made more prominent through shading, his eyebrows have been thickened, and his facial blemishes such as his acne and the rings under his eyes have been concealed.

Nikki Nelson-Kelly(Final):

Dead. Throat ripped open by collar explosion.

Tonya Collins(Final):

Dead. Still wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans from prior change. Head pulverised by shotgun blasts, she can no longer be identified by face. Chest similarly blown in but still recognizable.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Aliya Kimia Nemati:
No notable changes.

Arizona Butler:
Has dried out and is now back to wearing her They Live t-shirt.

Bret Carter:
No notable changes.

Forrest Quin:
No notable changes.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Tonya Collins
Now wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans.
Seems conflicted.

Kelly Nguyen
Has changed into a white sundress, and purple converse stolen from Mercy Ames.
Had tied her hair once more into a side-ponytail with a white scrunchie, although the ends are sticking out.
Is carrying all of her supplies in the large numbered duffel.
Noticeable bruising on both neck and forehead.
Seems strangely calm.

Adele Jones
Now wearing a yellow romper with black leggings and white running shoes.
Hair is now kept in ponytail with chartreuse hair tie.
Wedges are stuffed into the bottom of her marked duffel.
Wielding a sharp-ish branch.
Seems exasperated.

Mike Brown
Wearing a Tennessee Titans baseball cap.
Redness around eyes.
Shirtless.
Air horn tucked into bag.
Splotches of mud on bottom of jeans, sneakers.
Drenched in rainwater.
Seems tired.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Katelynne Kirkpatrick:
  • Bandana on head has been removed.
  • Cardigan has been removed, is down to just the sundress and boots.
  • Does not have her bag on her.
  • General sweat and dirt and ickyness from running around in the woods for 11 days.
  • Physically okay but really obviously tired.
Abel Zelenovic:
  • [F]
Desiree Beck:
  • [F]
Ramsey Cortez:
  • [F]
Johnny Silva-Ruiz:
  • [F]
Teresa Rojas:
  • [F]
Updated as of June 15th.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Dante Valerio:
  • 💀
  • like super gross at this point to the point of probable unrecognizability
Ivy Langley:
  • wearing an oversized light blue t-shirt with a pink and purple teddy bear design over a simple pink skirt, along with a sturdy pair of walking sandals
  • attempts at hygiene have been made re: brushed teeth, sort-of-brushed hair and changing clothes regularly but its hard to escape being kinda gross at this point
  • left side of her torso is still bruised though the bruising is yellowing, spreading from the top to the bottom of her ribcage
  • bruising over the right eye is still visible but has gone down quite a bit
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios:
  • 💀
  • not all that gross yet but has a shiny dent in her skull
Axel Fontaine:
  • 💀
  • freshly dead so his face is still pretty
up to date as of: 2/19
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Super Weegee

Post by Super Weegee »

Matthew Hunt: DECEASED (Since Day 12)
  • Took off his red hoodie, the front of which has grass stains and dirt, showing his blue shirt. It is stored safely in his bag.
  • Saddened and irritated.
  • Some small cuts on his arms from running through overgrowth.
  • Right shoulder is bruised from the kick of the shotgun.
  • A Venom Tactical Taipan sniper rifle lies near his body.
  • A MTs225 shotgun is slung around his back.
  • (Day 12) Huge parts of his throat were blown apart, leaving a bloody hole. Parts of his flesh are spread throughout the area close to him. His corpse lies in a pool of his own blood with a trail leading up to it. His hands, arms, and face are covered with blood. The blue shirt, black sports pants, and black tennis shoes are also stained with blood.
Blake Davis: DECEASED (Since Day 3)
  • Bruised at his stomach from being punched.
  • (Day 3) Eyes are bloodshot after being poisoned by Erika. His clothes are dirty with mud.
  • (Day 5) His corpse has been dragged into a bush in the woods. His internal organs are in the midst of decomposing.
  • (Day 8) Blake's corpse is bloating after five days of decomposition. Blood-containing foam is leaking out of his nose and mouth. His body is being feasted on by insects as a purifying smell lingers around the area close to him.
I'll update as stuff happens.
V8 Relationships Thread
Brook Peterson
Lula Gray
[+] V7
V7 Appearance Tracker
ImageMatthew Hunt drawn by Ryuki and Kotorikun - Profile
Memories: 1 2
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Trip: 1 2
V7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Image Blake Davis - Profile - "...You knew..."
Memories: 1
Prom: 1
V7: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts or criticisms on my writing are welcome and appreciated! Feel free to message me on Discord.
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

Updated as of Day 13.

Erika Stieglitz: ALIVE
- Numerous scrapes caused by running through overgrowth. Some small cuts on arms.
- Bandages on her right arm.
- Bandage wrapped tightly around her left leg.
- Bandage wrapped across her chest, with padding on the right side. She has obviously been through some fights.
- Covered in dirt and the occasional leaf.
- Has removed all of her signature jewelry, beads, charms.
- Hair tied back behind a green bandana.
- Carrying only a lightened duffel bag.
- A Martini Henry is slung over her shoulder, barrel-down, with the bandolier of cartridges fastened across her chest.
- A Browning Hi-Power handgun is tucked into her waistband.
- Wearing a short-sleeved plaid button-down shirt and heavily worn, dirt and blood stained black jeans. The plaid shirt is tattered and left unbuttoned.
- Paranoid and visibly sleep deprived. Eyes bloodshot.
- Around her eyes, she's wearing what looks like some kind of ashen warpaint.
- Blood spattered across her pants and chest after killing Darlene.
- Her skin tone has fallen to a sickly pallor.
HP: 40/90
Energy: 80/180

Tyrell Lahti: DECEASED
- Faint bruising around his neck.
- Minor scrapes and cuts all across his arms and hands; most of them have dried.
- Small lacerations and bruises across his face.
- Myriad bruises across his chest.
- Right forearm is covered in some bandages.
- Not wearing a shirt.
- Jeans have been intentionally torn into shorts.
- A large cut runs diagonally across his chest, shallow but pretty brutal.
- There's a large, bloody wound in his abdomen from a crossbow bolt. The bloody bolt lies next to him, having been pulled out before he died.
- Eyes closed.
- After days in the sun, the body is pretty dry and desiccated. Insects have started to eat away at the body.

HP: 0/250
Energy: 0/100

Henry Sparks: DECEASED
- The entire upper third of his body north of his sternum is simply nonexistent, blown apart the area just outside the commissary. Chunks of his skull and a few mostly-intact arms litter the nearby area.
- The Punt Gun and its ammunition was completely destroyed in the explosion, detonating when the grenade impacted Henry's body. The shrapnel tore through his body as well, leaving chunks of metal and wood interspersed in the array of gore.
- All of his supplies were destroyed as well, scraps of paper, empty water bottles, and the remains of a walkie talkie scattered throughout the area.
- All that remains of Henry Sparks is a pair of legs and half of his abdomen, crumpled in a messy heap.
HP: -20/100
Energy: 0/250

Caroline Ford: DECEASED
- Collar detonation ripped apart her neck, causing her head to hang to the side at a sharp angle at first. It seems as if an animal has actually ripped it off completely by this point, and it's lying a short distance away from her corpse. Her white shirt is no longer white, having been heavily stained with blood and other bodily fluids.
- After seven days of decomposition, insects have gorged on her remains quite extensively. The torn flesh from the collar detonation is being fed on by a large colony of ants, and the skin on her face, hands, and feet have been completely eaten away by scavengers. Where once her corpse was bloated and putrefying, it now appears sunken and desiccated by the hot sun.
HP: 0/80
Energy: 0/150
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Juliette Sargent

-Wearing Improvised rain poncho fashioned from emergency blanket
-Looks extremely smug if you're less dry than she is
-Makeup is gone... for now
-Swapped footwear to a pair of sandals
[+] Old Info
Day Two:
-Hair and makeup nicer than it has any right to be after spending like a day unconscious and another traipsing around the island and shoving people overboard and stuff
-Swapped heels for flats
Phillip Olivares

-Shot in head
-Dead and stuff
-It's been a day, so he's not that funky yet
-Set to sea by concerned bystanders, so if you find him now probably pretty gross

Sven Vee

-Plastic lightsaber clipped to his belt
-Clothes slightly dusty and scuffed
-Still wearing sunglasses even though it's gloomy and raining

Darlene Silva

Day Three:

-Glasses speckled with rainwater/smudges
-Sweater and blouse ditched in favor of slightly too-large black t-shirt
-Pretty much soaked
-The head of a large plush husky is poking out of Darlene's duffel bag. Potentially recognizable as having been Beryl's if you knew she had a huge plush dog on the trip; you'd have to ask Cicada.
[+] Old Info
Day Two:-Bottom of glasses smudged
-Skirt and sweater slightly dirtied
-Visibly sweaty
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Wyatt Carter: No notable changes

Nathan Coleman: No notable changes

Justin Greene: No notable changes

Cheridene Williams: No notable changes
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

hello
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Alexander Brooke: His clothes are a bit sandy, doesn't have his cane; no other meaningful changes.

Abe Watanabe: No meaningful changes.

Chris Bright: Doesn't technically exist yet.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”