taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Whoops, I clicked the link so I missed Isabel! She, too, is excellent. I dig how in the first iteration she looks mostly normal; there's a certain intensity about her eyes, but it's nothing too out of the norm. In the edit, however, the context changes greatly, with the blood bringing out the menace but also that tiny bit of extra shading around the inner corner of her right eyebrow suggesting a greater focus and menace.

Kichiro has that edgy teen look down pat. I love it! You did a great job of making it look like his hair is in his face partially on accident, but also sort of also on purpose. And his expression has this good quiet surliness about it.

Lauren looks great! I appreciate the subtly different angle you've depicted her from, and the way you worked her nose and eyes to look good from it; it's something that stands out to me because in my few explorations of drawing from a profile I've never been able to understand how to do it, and seeing you get it right here I finally think I'm starting to get a hunch for how it works.

Tessa again benefits a lot from the hand! It gives her this inquisitive vibe, which combines with her freckles and her slightly spacey expression to make her come off as just really benign in a cool way. And the curve of her fingers, and the little wrinkles at her wrist, they're just so good.

I like the diagonal cut fade-out to Ali's portrait! It's very dynamic and shows her well. I think my other favorite part here is just how many colors you work into her hair to capture the mix of tones; it's a ton of little pieces that add up into one excellent whole.

Dang, Paris is flat out dashing! For some reason I never actually had any sort of picture in my head for him, but this makes me appreciate him a ton more. I like how his shirt shows off just a little shoulder where nit's not buttoned all the way, and how his eye is partially hidden; there's this real flirty vibe that's handled with excellent restraint.

Aston's hair is wild, in a good way! You've also done a great job with another tough angle for noses, capturing her from straight-on while avoiding the thing I always run into where characters look like either a Picasso painting or Voldemort. I'm really, really impressed by how nice it looks.

I'm also really impressed by Maf. I saw you talking about it in chat some, and seeing him get an upgrade from the old Facemaker pic is just so great. He was one of my favs way way back in the first version on Main I played, and his Facemaker never really did him justice, and you have done a great job of having him still have notable heft/bulk while also getting across something much more like how he's described.

The pure side angle for Mia looks excellent, especially the glasses up her head. It gives his dignified look. I dig how you used thicker lines to make the contours of her face distinct from the edges of her hair; it gives her head a greater weight/solidity. I also like the layered clothes, and that you still snuck in a bit of color to define her lips.

Bryony sees a return of freckles, and also especially some good hair work! I dig how the pigtail on the right is positioned, behind her face but still falling in front of her shoulder in a natural way; hair flow can be difficult but you've nailed it here. I also like the quietly benevolent curve to her mouth.

Matthias is another messy-haired boy in normal clothes, but as always you've managed to give him his own unique feel and personality. I dig that he's handsome but also feels a bit goofy in his own way; it's an uncommon combo but you sell it really well.

Finally, Viktor and the cats are just adorable! I love how much attention you put into the way they drape themselves over him, how fuzzy and relaxed you made them look. You also gave each of the three such a distinct little personality. Viktor himself looks charming, almost like her could be the lead in a Ghibli movie. You didn't shy away from the burns, but also you made the real emphasis his care and expression. It's an extremely cute piece.

You rock! These are all wonderful, and you're super cool for continuing to be so generous with your time and talent.

Also also, since you ended up doing the other two points of the extremely PG V4 semi-romantic triangle thing (Maf and Nick Reid), could I request Jennifer Perez? Her appearance section sucks a lot because I was even worse at those in 2009, but I made a couple notes a while ago that are hopefully slightly useful, spoilered below:
[+] Jennifer Appearance With Notes
Appearance: Jennifer is slightly taller than average (5'6") and skinny (about 125 lbs), with small muscles. She has a lean face, with a small nose and thin lips. She has short, spiky black hair and dark brown eyes. Both of her ears are pierced, though she does not wear earrings particularly often. She is of Hispanic origin, which shows in the tones of her skin and hair.

Jennifer wears clothing that she makes herself. She tends to prefer loose, flowing shirts and skirts in bright, cheerful colors. She prefers not to wear long pants, finding them uncomfortable. She favors utilitarian footwear, due to her habit of walking from place to place.

Notes: Because I sucked at appearances in V4 even more than I do now, Jennifer's build is slender and she's in decent shape but not an athlete--she gets her strength from walking around town a lot, not concentrated working out. I do not know why I described this as "small muscles" ><. She spikes her hair intentionally, and it's fairly short. When grabbed by the terrorists for DeathMurder Game 2008, she was wearing a flowing yellow peasant skirt, a red tank top, and good walking shoes. She's the sort of person who puts up a happy front almost always but bottles a lot and is actually pretty angry and sad internally.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

http://imgur.com/a/tdU8OkY

Got this batch done!
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

Don't mind me! Just screaming about how beautiful this is!

Like, I was really worried about how Jasper would look since I thought I went into too much detail for his appearance, but he looks amazing?? I especially like how you had some of his curly hair framing his face, I love it! Thank you so much!
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Yall are too nice to me... :shock:

And hey, detail is good! Jasper is one of those kids who I can almost picture exactly in my mind, and his hair was a blast to draw! :D
[+] v8 babies

MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

They're great!

I love Edward's colorful hair, and how it's echoed in the doodles on his arm; I'm really glad you chose to include those, because they're a wonderful creative detail and you did a great job making them appropriately chaotic. You also did a super nice job with the rolled-up sleeve; as someone who rolls sweater sleeves a bunch it's deceptively difficult to get the look right, but you nailed it.

You really got Mason's wild vibe down pat. The way you have him just looking slightly off, the splatter of dirt, it's really good stuff. I think my favorite thing, though, is the die he's tossing, and particularly the way you've used it to imply motion taking place out of frame; it's a super neat trick and you pull it off perfectly.

Jon looks wonderfully edgy. You do great work with those sharp angles to his coat, and the shiny buttons, and I especially like the epaulets. I also dig the faint scar and the way he seems a little suspicious, watching something intently.

Franco's hair is just perfect. You've managed to combine slicked-back and falling-forward in this truly incredible way, giving him two distinct yet somehow complimentary styles, both of which tap into his manipulative vibe. I also dig the way you've made his shirt so clean and straight, and how its color echoes his eyes; he's quietly fashionable in a calculated way.

I really dig the blue highlights Amanda has going on; you pulled the detail in in this way that's subtle yet distinct, and it really makes her stand out and look like she knows what she's doing with her style. I also like her expression a lot; you really brought her whole face into it and sold a somewhat mischievous yet at the same time kind look. I appreciate that her smile is lopsided the same way she's looking. It fits together so nicely.

Madelaine is really, really good. She looks super nicely detailed, and I think a lot of that comes from how much attention you gave her hair and her ribbons; all the little wrinkles and creases really give her a sense of sharpness. You also brought a wonderful intensity to her eyes, and I dig the parted lips/visible teeth here; it all comes together to make her stand out a lot, in a good way.

I love Jasper's hair right off the bat. I have curly hair that gets long sometimes, and I can just feel his situation there. All the little loose pieces and loops are such excellent detail! I like how you did his ear, too; it's a slightly different angle than some of the other pieces and you made sure to pay attention to the curvature to match. And, of course, you do a great job playing with the open-shirt style.

Finally, you got Jennifer's expression down so wonderfully! You really tapped into the I'm-not-okay-but-I-don't-want-to-show-it feeling, I think especially with the way here eyebrows are angled coupled with the corners of her eyes, and also with how her lips tilt upwards but only ever so slightly. You also did some really great nose work here!

You rock a ton. Thank you so much for your work on these; you are super talented. :)
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

So I will make the requests go more faster for V1 so I can catch up to V2 kids. This time I will request Andrew Lipson, River Garraty, James Coombs and Rais Sekth.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

*hands you a Summer Simms*
*hands you a Vivien Morin*
*hands you a Rachael Langdon*
*hands you-
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

Gonna ask for Huy Tran this time
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Hittin' you with the classics from 2005, it's Toby Valerik and Drew Lynn!
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I have a slightly unconventional request if you're okay with some, let us say, loose descriptions from ye olde days (and with characters who aren't high schoolers): Susan Crawford, the mentor of the infamous Green Team from TV1.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

(sorry, closing the queue.)
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Kids and a whole Adult in request order!

http://imgur.com/a/nLAuJIX

(micky death and summer, gore/blood warnings)

http://imgur.com/a/9lxLZMi

I am opening requests to two characters per handler for now (willing to try out groups/scenes/blood/wack stuff) because I'm working on some other projects involving murder girls and tea parties.
[+] v8 babies

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I would like to request brackie's TV1 girl 1 and TV1 girl 2
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

I'd like to request a picture of one of my V8 girls, Medea. Here is the description again in case you need it.
[+] Medea
Medea stands at about 5'5" and weighs around 130 Ibs. She possesses a somewhat curvy figure with notably plump thighs. She is ethnically Caucasian, with smooth white skin that is free of blemishes. Her facial features can best be described as conventionally pretty with her round face, small nose, heart-shaped lips which curl slightly upwards, round, blue eyes, and curly shoulder length, full-bodied blonde hair. Her eyebrows are neat and narrow, and she almost never wears makeup unless someone insists on putting it on for her. Medea smiles fairly regularly, almost always having one plastered on her face.

In terms of dress, Medea heavily favors more casual attires. More often than not she'll wear t-shirts with pajama bottoms as her preferred outfits of choice. Other than that, she has a fondness for knit sweaters, sweat pants, and hoodies. She often favors bright and warm colored clothing, as well as shirts that have designs on them, with a preference for anything that can be described as cute. Medea doesn't wear jewelry often, but does possess some earrings and necklaces that she wears on occasion. On the day of the abduction, Medea was wear a blue t-shirt with a cartoon bear and the words "Hello Bear!" on it, red flannel pajama pants, a cross necklace, and blue canvas sneakers.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

my child who's gone without art the longest.............carmina..................
[+] Carmina Maliksi
Appearance: Carmina is unremarkable at 5'0 and 127 pounds. She has a slightly brown complexion and is on the chubby side. Her hair is dark brown and flows past her shoulders. Her eyebrows are thin and arched while her eyelashes are long and curly. Her eyes are dark brown, round, and large. She has a flat, wide nose. Her teeth are quite white due to her constant use of whitening strips and her lips are thin and narrow. She has a round, child-like face and has dimples. Her face is surprisingly clean of any blemishes or acne. She's top-heavy, with most of the weight in her arms, face, and torso.

She typically wears t-shirts with bright colors like pink and yellow. They're usually paired with knee-length skirts that also have bright colors. She wears a pair of faux gold earrings and applies pink lipstick constantly. She also uses mascara daily, causing her eyelashes to become long and dark. She wears high heels or flip-flops year-round as a poor attempt to look fashionable. She also wears two or three generic bead bracelets on her right wrist as well as a silver necklace. She has a set of earphones with her every now and then so she can privately listen to Japanese or Korean songs. Her voice is usually at a medium tone but can become very squeaky and high-pitched whenever she's annoyed.

Whenever she's working at McDonald's, she wears a black collared shirt which is tucked into black slacks, which she pairs with a belt. She also wears a khaki apron with the McDonald's logo emblazoned on the right side. She wears a black hat that also has the McDonald's logo and wears a pair of black shoes. Her hair is tied into a ponytail.

On the day of the abduction, Carmina was wearing a pink-striped t-shirt along with jeans, which she wore due to having no other choice since she forgot to do her laundry. She wore yellow flip-flops along with one blue and one purple bracelet. She also had her necklace and earrings with her set of earphones on.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls

Return to “Artist's Alley”