Don't go into the Light

With only a single entrance, and the ability to keep watch from the top, the lighthouse seems a perfect place for a group to barricade themselves for safety. If, that is, they are sure they can trust one another...
Fiori

Don't go into the Light

Post by Fiori »

((Ryuhei Sasagawa continued from And Oh, What a View...))

It took far longer then Ryuhei had anticipated, but after what seemed like an hour he’d made it to his destination. Namely a lighthouse on the north-eastern corner of the island. He paused for a moment to catch his breath, after all the walk had taken a heavy toll on his stamina. Christ! Didn’t look that far away from where I was lookin’… Still, least I’m finally here now. No more sleeping outdoors under a fuckin’ tree from now on! He smiled, somewhat overlooking the fact that somebody else may have had the same idea. Instead, he walked on to the front door of the lighthouse, considering what to do next in his head.

First things first, I gotta get to know the place. Know where all the exits are an’ all that jazz. Then… Shit, I dunno… Maybe I ought to look out from the tower, see if I can spot anyone from above. Or, something… Admittedly, he was making it up as he went along. He didn’t really have any plan on action for what he should do the next time he comes across someone, if ever. Hopefully, he wouldn’t be forced to take desperate measures… hopefully...

He was about to open the door to the lighthouse when he suddenly noticed that something was wrong. There was a foul stench in the air, and for some reason there was a group of seagulls circling above a location around the back of the building itself. Huh? Weird… Maybe I ought to check it out.

As he investigated the source of the awful smell, he very quickly realised that some questions where best left unanswered. There, sprawled across the floor in a dried puddle of congealed blood, were the broken and splattered remains of Tadakatsu Hatagami. It took a hell of a lot of willpower for Ryuhei to not vomit on the spot, although he couldn’t honestly blame himself if he did. Various broken bones were sticking out of Tadakatsu's skin at awkward angles, his arms and legs were bent in ways they weren’t supposed to, and the seagulls from before seemed to be picking at the body. That was what haunted Ryuhei most. They were picking at his body, virtually eating what was once a living breathing human being! He could have almost sworn one pecked Tadakatsu’s eye right out of its socket, but that may have very well just been Ryuhei’s imagination coming to bite him on the ass again.

A hundred separate thoughts where going through Ryuhei’s head at that moment. How’d he end up like this?!? Did he fall off the lighthouse?!? Did he commit suicide to escape the program?!? Was he pushed?!? Is the killer still there?!? He considered many more possibilities before finally turning away from the dreadful sight, trying to keep both his balance AND his breakfast. It… it must have been an accident. Must have slipped or something, fallen off the balcony like some clumsy bastard… Yeah, that’s what happened.

He was about to leave Tadakatsu where he lay when another thought struck him. Hey… what if he still has his weapon on him? Would be a waste to just leave it there... He turned back to the body, trying to see from where he was standing if there where any weapons lying about. Sure enough, although he didn’t spot it at first, lying a few metres away from his body was Tadakatsu’s cutlass. Sweet! Guess this means this WAS an accident. Nobody would pass up the chance at getting a sweet blade like THAT baby!

With that, Ryuhei took the initiative to pick up the cutlass from where it lay, making sure to keep his eyes off of the dead body barely a few metres away from him. Hmm… its light, although I’m not sure how I can carry this AND the axe… Ah hell, I’ll just leave one in the lighthouse as a backup weapon. No biggy!

After he’d acquired Tadakatsu’s weapon, he made his way back to the front door of the lighthouse. Entering the building was made slightly awkward considering his was carrying a fire axe in his left hand and a cutlass in his right. He made sure to close the door behind him for safety, although he failed to consider locking it like most people would. He made his way through the building, checking out the various rooms. There was a large kitchen, which would have been useful if he actually knew how to cook. A staircase which led to the top of the lighthouse, which Ryuhei made a mental note to check out later. But, the room which grabbed his attention the most was the bedroom. A nice soft bed and a window would make a pleasant alternative to the previous night, where he had to sleep outside in the freezing cold at the base of a fucking tree! Just looking at it made him want to lie down and rest his sore feet, which where covered in painful blisters from all the excessive travelling. Ryuhei made up his mind there an then to take a five minute break to lie down and rest his back, after all if he was going to die he might as well die comfortable.

He shut the door, leaned his weapons against the side of the room alongside his bag, took his shoes off and lay on the bed with his hands behind his head. He wasn’t going to sleep, or planning to anyway. He just wanted a nice five minute rest before checking out the view from the top of the lighthouse.

Just five minutes, no more…
……
… Maybe ten, max.
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Slam

Post by Slam »

((Mitsuko Souma continued from And Oh, What a View...))

“Lovely.”

Mitsuko was stood outside the lighthouse, the gulls getting her attention as they had Ryuhei's. Arriving a second too late to see her classmate going inside, she was left to find out the disgusting remains of Tadakatsu without any warning herself, and even Hardcore Souma felt a little sick at the sight.

After a brief moment to catch her composure, Mitsuko resignedly looked closer over the decaying corpse, eyeing up the mangled heap of a former boy. Glancing back up at the building behind her, it was a no brainer to figure out he had fallen off the top: you don't end up with bones sticking out like that from being shot. There was no sign of a weapon either, so someone had probably come along and beat her to the punch, sadly. If she thought about it for a second, it wouldn't be so unlikely that someone could have pushed him off and grabbed whatever he was holding; whether or not they were still there was another thing all together.

Moving around to the front of the tower, the deceased jock from her class completely without sympathy, Mitsuko quietly edged around to the door. Since there were no windows, she'd just have to keep her eyes open for anyone who didn't lose interest in a building thanks to something as trivial as a corpse out back when she went inside. Her fingers lightly gripped around the handle, she simultaneously pushed the door open and jumped back as far away from it as possible.

Upon hearing no gunfire or seeing no sprays of bullets, Mitsuko returned to her position and cautiously went through the same procedure again, this time pushing the door completely open. After a few moments of hushed breathing, she decided that the coast was clear enough for now and carefully put her head around the doorway. Not seeing anyone inside, she stepped in and quietly shut the door behind her, and seeing the lock decided not to use it just in case someone with a nastier weapon than hers was still inside the building; she'd need to run after all.

The ground floor's kitchen received only a passing glance from Mitsuko, its large insides not showing any signs of immediate danger; the stairs were equally unimpressive. What did grab Mitsuko's attention, however, was the bedroom: not for the same reasons Ryuhei found it appealing; whilst Ryuhei had been overjoyed at the sight of a comfortable, relaxing bed, Mitsuko was overjoyed to find a classmate with his weapons lying uselessly to the side, seemingly asleep in the morning sun.

Reaching into the back of her panties to pull out the blade stashed away, she crept over quietly to Ryuhei Sasagawa. One of Kiriyama's gang, it was embarrassing to see someone so dedicated to being hardass making such an easy target for himself. If he wasn't expecting to die, he really shouldn't have fallen asleep with an unlocked door. Idiot.

He was only a few steps away now, and with one quick slice there'd be one less opponent on the island. Her hungry knife glinted in the sunlight pouring in through the window, ready to do her bidding and end a human life. All she had to do was get close enough.
Second Chances 3
Lucas Brady - Ultra-Premium Grade - 1

Nu-BRAU
B13: Yuichiro Takiguchi - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

SOTF: Supers
S028: Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] pregame
Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

As Ryuhei lay on the bed, relaxing in the bright sunlight that shun through the window, he contemplated in his head what would he do now that he'd found a place to hold up. Whilst he was still somewhat disturbed by his dream from the previous night, he knew in the end that reuniting with the rest of the gang would be the best course of action. They knew what he was like, and the idea of him getting lost on the way didn’t sound completely inconceivable. Together they (Or, to be more specific, HE) would have a better chance to surviving the program then they would alone. If only he could somehow draw their attention to the lighthouse…

Maybe I can turn on the lighthouse’s big light thingy, maybe use it as a beacon? Nah, probably no power… I could always light a fire or something, maybe they could follow the smoke all the way back here? Naturally, he’d completely overlooked the fact that such a thing would’ve probably attracted all the players on the island too. Maybe I should try heading for the coast? Maybe they… No, they’d of moved away from there by now. Shit, well I have to do SOMETHING! Can’t just lie here on my ass and wait for some asshole to come along and waste me…

He looked to the ceiling and closed his eyes, trying to imagine how the situation would occur in his head should he meet up with the gang. He tried to imagine what he’d say to them, guess how they’d react to his appearance. However, all he could think about where the dreaded events which occurred in his dream. Events which Ryuhei wished he’d forget sooner rather than later. That was, until, an idea immediately came to mind. Hey. Maybe I could…

Creak

He froze solid, not moving so much as a single muscle. Quietly or not, there was no doubt that was the sound of the bedroom door being opened. Somebody else was here. Inside the lighthouse. INSIDE THE BEDROOM! His imagination began to run wild, considering the various possibilities for whom or what had just uncovered him. How the hell’d they get in?!? Oh shit! I must have forgotten to lock the front door or something! Shit, shit, SHIT! The hell do I do now!?! Do they know I’m awake?!? Better not move just in case… He listened for a few seconds more, hearing the subtle sound of footsteps getting ever so nearer. All the whiles, he kept the façade that he was fast asleep. Maybe he… or SHE had been in the lighthouse the whole time?!? I didn’t explore upstairs after all… Fuck’s sake, why the HELL didn’t I lock the fucking door on my way in!

It was then that another thought struck him. Wait… what…What if they’re not actually playing? Maybe they’re just exploring the house, trying to see whose here and stuff… But, if that’s the case. Why didn’t they just knock? Are they scared or something? Couldn’t blame them really, with the corpse an’ everything, but surely if they were just exploring they’d of gotten the hint and left.

He continued to hear the footsteps drawing closer, he could practically hear the intruder breathing in and out they were so close. Fuck it! I’m gonna have to take a look. Then… Then play it from there. With this in mind, he rolled over onto his side, the way you would naturally if you ever slept in an uncomfortable position. He slowly opened his right eye, hopefully not enough for the intruder to notice. I hope its one of the girls… That way, it’ll be easier to scare ‘em off. Bunch of friggin’ pansies, the lot of them… Hell, come to think of it, I could do with some female company myself… IF you know what I mean.

Sure enough, the intruder happened to be a girl. Although, not one of the girls who Ryuhei had in mind. He personally was thinking of someone more along the lines of Kaori, Noriko or Yuko. He was NOT expecting to see none other than the self appointed Queen of Pyscho Bitchtopia Mitsuko Souma! As a result, he reacted appropriately.

”JESUS FUCK!”

He jumped back quickly, his back pressing against the window, leaving the bed as a barrier between him and Mitsuko. If he’d been expecting her, he’d of probably not reacted so cowardly. However, as it happened, Mitsuko’s appearance was something of a shock. Not as much as Keita, though, seeing as he was aware of there being SOMEONE there. He just wasn’t expecting it to be Mitsuko herself, in the flesh.

He couldn’t think of what to do next, his thoughts buzzing about chaotically. He’d yet to notice Mitsuko’s weapon yet, his thought more focused on the fact that his own weapons where tacked against a wall, his path to said wall blocked by Mitsuko. Of course, there was always his trusty derringer, which was tucked neatly into his jacket pocket. However, in all the excitement, he’d actually overlooked this vital piece of equipment which could decided whether or not he would live to see the end of the day…

For now at least, all he could do was say something. Anything, just as long as it was SOMETHING other than standing around gawking like a moron. “W… What the hell’re YOU doing here?!?” He asked, trying to sound intimidating. He mentally punched himself for the stammer. After all, stammering is hardly a threatening thing to do, especially for someone who’s supposedly a member of the Kiriyama Family.
Grim Wolf*

Post by Grim Wolf* »

(Satomi Noda continued from Impatience and Survival)

"Jesus Fuck!"

The cry was loud, and Satomi Noda, who had until that moment been hypnotized by the dead body of Tadakatsu Hatagami (bones and blood and organs and all manners of white, red, pink, fleshy goo, oh god why) looked up. It had come from within the lighthouse.

Her mind began to move.

She had been hearing gunshots and cries from all around the Island--including, she thought with worry, the direction Motobuchi had gone, but they'd made their feelings clear to one another, hadn't they?

She stared at the lighthouse.

No weapon on Hatagami's body. None. Whoever had killed him might well be inside.

She drew her Glock up. Someone had been surprised. Only two things to be surprised by, on this island; a person, or a body. And only two kinds of people; killers and victims.

Bad idea, Noda.

Could be Mimura.

Worse idea, Noda.

We need Mimura.

Discussion ended. She moved towards the door.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Grim Wolf. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

”JESUS FUCK!”

Shit, he was awake! The little fucker must have heard her come in!

Her heart was racing with surprise, but she was still able to react quickly: Mitsuko put on a phony look of surprise across her face as her intended victim jumped against the window, shitting his pants and stammering hopelessly. By his reaction, it was easy to guess that he was terrified. That was perfect for her though, since he'd be easier to control that way.

“Ryuhei! It's you!” she said, lacing her voice with faux shock: if it sounded like she didn't know what was going on, Sasagawa was all the more likely to trust her. “I thought, well, I thought you were someone else...”

Calmly, but notably, she retracted her switch-blade back into its handle (Disarm yourself for now, he's harmless anyway.). Mitsuko took in a small breath and stared Ryuhei down firmly: like any of Kiriyama's bitches, he would listen to whoever was the most in charge in the room, so for now her job was to come off as commanding as possible. Not tough, considering that she was easily in control of the situation.

“It's good though, I thought you were one of the easy outs.” she smirked, keeping her position: she had to calm him down, then make him feel good to make him putty in her hands. “Not you though Ryuhei? More than an easy kill, am I right?”

”Careful Mitsu, don't push him too far.” she noted mentally, keeping careful track of her words; if she started scaring him, he could freak out and that would just make killing him messy. “So, happy to see me?” she asked, smiling confidently.
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
Macha*

Post by Macha* »

((Shogo Kawada, continued from There Was a Time))

Shogo put his hand up to his mouth and coughed loudly. It was a chesty cough, one that he was getting fairly frequently lately, and he knew it wasn't good, least of all the fact that he'd coughed similarly about five times as he was making his way along the coastline.

Ah crap, guess all this smoking's catching up to me.

Shogo opened up the pack and took another cigarette anyway. After pretty much walking from one side of the island to the other in what had to have only been a couple of hours, he was tired and pretty out of breath, his habit not helping one bit.

Kneeling down by a rock in the shade of a tree, Shogo lit the cigarette and-

"JESUS FUCK"

Ah crap, guess this place isn't as quiet as I thought it'd be.

Shogo pocketed the cigarettes and picked up a fairly large stick from beside the tree, thinking that it would be infinitely better in a fight than his bare hands.

Well, it'd be better to have than a shitty fan, anyway.

Shogo picked up a couple of small rocks and pocketed them. He figured that if someone had an axe or something like that, it'd be better to attack them from a distance rather than letting them get to the distance where they'd prove that there could be only one. And then hitting them with what amounted to be a twig.

Shogo sighed and tightened his grip on the stick before slowly walking up towards the lighthouse. Something had to be going on in there.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Macha.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

“Ryuhei! It's you!”

Huh? Wasn't quite the reply I was expecting... Then again, its better then "Prepare to meet your maker!" so who am I to complain...

“I thought, well, I thought you were someone else...”

Ryuhei wasn't sure what to make of this. Whilst the initial shock of Mitsuko's sudden appearance had died down significantly, he was still put somewhat off balance by her presence. Given her reputation, he hadn't expected her to suddenly act all confused and innocent. Then again, when Ryuhei really thought about it he didn't actually know that much about her other then some rumours he heard that were probably fake anyway. Probably.

"Uh, no worries! Easy mistake, I guess..." he replied. Next time, I gotta sound harder. More intimidating. Gotta keep up the rep, y'know? Of course, he hadn't noticed the fact that Mitsuko had retracted her small blade. After all, at this very moment in time his attention was focused elsewhere...

“It's good though, I thought you were one of the easy outs.”

Wait, What?

“Not you though Ryuhei? More than an easy kill, am I right?”

Now this came as a surprise. Easy outs? More than an easy kill?!? SHIT! She really means business! He gulped nervously. "...Right" he said with a faux smile. Best play along for now... If she was planning of gutting me, she'd of already done it by now.

“So, happy to see me?” she said with a smile.

It was then that another thought had crossed his mind, one which may very well cost him dearly. Maybe... Maybe the reason why she hasn't been trying to kill me is because it'd be such a terrible waste to do so! After all, even a blind man can tell i'm one hell of a gorgeous stud. Why waste an opportunity to get some Sasagawa-Action? By this point, he'd almost forgotten the fact that barely a few seconds ago Mitsuko had just blatantly admitted that she was playing the game. Like every other guy at Shiroiwa Junior High (Except Sho... And maybe Mitsuru too.) Ryuhei had spent many a night fantasizing about Hardcore Souma. After all, psycho bitch or not, she was undeniably the hottest babe in the entire school. Any man (Or woman even) would probably slice off his right hand to get a chance to spend one night with her. So Ryuhei couldn't help but be enamoured with fact that Mitsuko was there right in front of him, and the fact that she was actually expressing interest in him.

With that in mind, he knew he had to say something cool and seductive. "Well, now that you mention it..." He said, standing confidently with his hands against his hips. "... I guess you could say that I am happy to see you, but that'd be an understatement" He said cheesily, closing his eyes and putting on a smarmy grin. Now she's gonna be all over me in no time. Hehe, man you're good Ry...

However, if he'd been thinking more with his head and less with his balls then he'd probably of noticed that he had just left himself wide open and defenceless...
Grim Wolf*

Post by Grim Wolf* »

(Assuming he's wheezing a bit, since he was just coughing. Hope y'don't mind).

It was up a fairly noticeable slope to the lighthouse, and Shogo was not silent. As he advanced up the hill, wheezing faintly, Satomi heard and turned about.

Froze.

Motobuchi was one thing. For all his calm rationale, Motobuchi was talk; it was all intellectual, all out of desperation. Motobuchi she could handle; if her control couldn't deal with a man like him, it was worth little enough. But Kawada was dangerous. Kawada was big, bulky, quick; he moved with none of the slowness his size implied. He'd been in fights before, too; she'd seen the scars along his head and once, during PE, the obvious one left from a bullet. And here he was, advancing up the hill, head slightly down, a big stick in one hand...

A big stick in one hand.

Unarmed, he's unarmed!

She lifted her gun without a second thought. No reason to alert the people behind her to her presence, whoever they were. "Freeze," she said quietly.

Wouldn't shoot first. Not yet. Had to be a way out without killing anyone. Had to.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Grim Wolf. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

"... I guess you could say that I am happy to see you, but that'd be an understatement" Ryuhei replied, and Mitsuko almost broke into laughter there and then. He really was stupid, wasn't he? ”This is the program fuckface, and here's lesson one: Hardcore Souma's going to slit your throat.”

“Ooh, Ryuehei...” she smiled, acting all impressed by his pathetic attempts at flirting. Like so many other men, he was so hopeless when it came to sex that she could've started slashing with her knife there and then, and he'd probably think it was foreplay.

First things first though, let's get him exposed.

Tucking her blade back between her g-string as quickly and as subtly as she could, Mitsuko began approaching her hapless victim. She eye'd him up with taste and excitement, watching his body stood before the window, though her feelings were a different brand to what Ryuhei's. “I never knew you cared Ryuhei.”

Sliding herself across the bed slowly, giving him a perfect chance to eye up her body as it went across the fabric, she stepped forward a few more inches, and was stood right in front of him now; she could practically smell the horny sweat no doubt running freely. So nervous; he'd be so easy.

“Let's have some fun Ryuhei.” she teased, seductively licking her dry lips so as to further add to his pleasure. ”Keep throwing him off Mitsu, get that dick going so he can't think straight.” Slowly she placed one of her long fingers along his chest, running it up and down has body playfully, then slowly moved downwards and stopped only millimetres away from his shaft.

“Ryuhei...” she moaned, starting to pretend like she was all turned on so he could think he was in control. “Show me how big you are.”

Little prick wouldn't stand a chance.
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

“Ooh, Ryuhei...” said Mitsuko as she began to move slowly and seductively towards Ryuhei.

Hell yeah! Once again, Sasagawa the Sex Machine strikes gold! He thought to himself, although the "once again" part happened to not be entirely true. If he'd been concentrating, not only would he have noticed Mitsuko tucking her knife into her g-sting, but he'd of also remembered that pick up lines like the one he'd just used had never worked well for him in the past, and usually ended up with him receiving a well deserved smack to the face. However, at that moment in time there where only two things on his mind, and they were both dangling right in front of him.

“I never knew you cared Ryuhei.”

"Heh, well... You'd be surprised..." he said, still grinning like an idiot.

Holy shit, I can't believe this is really happening to me! I've got to be the luckiest fucker on the entire island!

Beads to sweat began to trickle down his neck as Mitsuko approached him, sliding across the bed in an arousing and tempting manner. Admittedly, he'd never actually been intimate with a woman before. Whenever he and the gang we out, all the best girls usually gushed over Kazuo and Mitsuru, barely giving him more than a second glance. Hell, even HIROSHI somehow ended up with more girls then him, a fact which Ryuhei often tried to forget about least his brain implode in on itself. She was barely a hairs-breadth away from him now, and it took him all of his willpower alone to not grab her there and then...

“Let's have some fun Ryuhei.” She said, her finger tracing up and down is body.

"Y...Yes" He stammered. Oh boy...

“Ryuhei... Show me how big you are.”

He couldn't control himself any longer.

"Come to Ryuhei baby!" And with that, he wrapped his arms around her and began to passionately make-out with the same girl whom he'd only moments ago been deathly afraid of. Well, "passionately" wasn't the best way to describe it. It was far too rough to be considered passionate, and there was little to no skill involved. But Ryuhei didn't care. All he knew at that moment was that this was the most fun he'd had since he came to the island, and nothing would ruin it for him. Nothing.

Man, wait till the guys hear about this! IN YOUR FACE MISTURU!
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((Shinji Mimura continued from Grief.))

After happening upon the body of Kyoichi, Shinji headed north again, looking at his map for a clue. The lighthouse seemed like a decent spot to go next. After stopping to get something to eat (he was quite hungry after about eleven hours of not eating), he continued on his way, replaying the events of the day in his head.

First, Shuya got shot to death, with Shinji unable to do anything about it. Then he almost met up with Yukie, or at least her body, having been shot by Yoshimi, then the announcement:

"... along with Male Student #12, Yutaka Seto ..."

Then two seconds later - "Yukiko! Get ba-" She got shot, too. He had been trying to keep himself in the now, attempting to push back everything, but he was finding himself quickly unable to. He had lost Shuya through his own inability to act, then he had lost Yutaka, and then he was unable to protect Yukiko.

Some friend I'm turning out to be. That thought had gone into his head almost every ten minutes since he left E9. So far, he hadn't gotten anything done, and he'd failed to act when he should have. He was just lucky, and more than that, his attempts to keep cool were cracking, and he realized that he was afraid. He had watched two people die because of him, and he couldn't keep up the veneer of cool much longer.

Or maybe it's because I'm being too cool. I'm becoming a zombie. He needed to find someone. Someone to talk to. Someone who would trust him. Being alone ... it wasn't his style. His friends (well, the remaining ones anyway) were counting on him, and it dawned on him - he was counting on them, too.

As he reached the slope of the lighthouse, he stopped for a moment, taking the laptop out of his bag. This could be our ticket home. I could save everybody. Or get my head blown off for the cause. He zipped up his backpack, placing the laptop back in. He just had to hold on.

It had been about ten minutes before Shinji found anything more. He had taken off his backpack as he was nearing the lighthouse to rest (again), when he heard the loudspeakers crackle again. Great.

"Female student #6, Yukiko Kitano. Next, Male Student #20, Kyoichi Motobuchi. Thirdly was Female Student #9, Yuko Sakaki, who died in the arms of a dear friend. Oh how moving it was! I very nearly cried! Rounding off the soon-to-be-fitted-for-caskets was Male Student #21, Kazuhiko Yamamoto." Shinji was really starting to get pissed off at the guy. First, for reminding him that he could have made it three deaths, and second, for acting like this was fun. He needed to start. Soon. He picked up his backpack, holding it by his right hand, as he went about fifty more feet. As he looked ahead, he saw one figure to his ahead and to his left about one hundred yards away (Had he not been wiping is brown with his right hand, he would have noticed Shogo Kawada, but it was no matter). The only thing he could really see was the sailor suit of Satomi Noda, although he couldn't make Satomi herself out. Relief finally washed over him as he did something very uncharacteristic of him: he yelled. He had finally found someone.

"Hey! HEEEY! Over here!" He waved his arms about, backpack still in his right hand. All thoughts of what he should do had left him. He didn't really care right at that moment.
Slam

Post by Slam »

And within seconds, he was slobbering all over her.

”Fucking sap.” she laughed mentally, her mouth occupied with the hungry lips of the gracelss Ryuhei Sasegawa. With only the slightest provocation, he had gone from cowering against the window from the very sight of her, to eating out of her mouth without coming up for air. It was almost too easy...

And now? Now he'd pay for that mistake with his ife.

“Ooooh, Ryuhei!” she moaned from behind his mouth, pressing harder into his back with the palm of her left hand, pretending to cling to his every move. ”That's right bitch, do what you want with me. Have some fun whilst you can.” Slyly, but surely, she brought her right hand down his side, slowly rubbing it along his waist and side to keep him as horny as possible. With a quick motion, she pulled her hand away and reached behind her back, lifting up the bottom of her shirt and exposing the handle of the blade she was clutching so eagerly not moments ago.

"That's it buddy, keep eating up a taste of Hardcore Souma.” she thought, gently easing the weapon out from between her underwear and flesh. Very carefully, she brought it around to her side, still burying her tongue deep in Ryuhei's mouth. It would only take a quick flick and a stab or two, and there'd be one less player on the island.

“Oh Ryuhei...” she smiled, pulling away from her vicitm (“Can't have the fucker biting down on my tongue.”) “I'm so glad I got to see you.”

”Reaaaally glad Ryuhei. You get to be my first.”

She grinned.

Flick.
Second Chances 3

Nu-BRAU

[+] pregame
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Ryuhei still couldn't believe his luck. Not only was he making out the hottest chick in the entire school, but she was actually ENJOYING it! He could tell from the way that she held onto him tightly, and from the way she moaned his name out loud. It was like a dream... No, it WAS a dream come true! This is it, this is finally it! I'm about to get laid! FUCK YES!

He could feel her hand rubbing down his waist and side, exciting him even further. For the first time since he'd arrived at the island, he wasn't pissing himself in fear. Nor was he pissed off at the whole situation. He was enjoying himself, enjoying the moment. Enjoying it for as long as he possibly could. He wasn't exactly sure what he'd do once he and Mitsuko had... finished their business, so to speak. But he didn't care, not now. Definitely not now. THIS was his moment of glory, and he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

She pulled away suddenly, which was slightly disappointing at first until Ryuhei realised it'd be kinda awkward undressing whilst locking lips at the same time. No biggy.

“Oh Ryuhei... i'm so glad I got to see you.” she said, grinning.

"Hehe, tell me about it babe..." He said, grinning back. This is it! Time for things to get serious!

He had absolutely no idea how true those words would be.

Flick.

He only just about heard it, the ever so subtle noise. He probably would have just ignored it, after all there were other things to concern himself with at the moment. More... interesting, things...

But still, he briefly glanced in the direction of the sound. Just briefly, intending to only look for a second and no more. He wasn't expecting to see anything really, after all he half thought he just heard the noise in his head.

He certainly wasn't expecting to see Mitsuko brandishing a knife.

To say the realisation of what had been happening for the past few minutes hit him like a shitload of bricks would be a heinous understatement. All those feelings of excitement and lust where gone, replaced instead with pure uncontrollable fear. At that moment, there was only one phrase going through his head:

Gotta get out of here... Gotta get out of here... Gotta get out of here... GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!

He shoved Mitsuko over, pushing her onto the bed. He only had enough time to shout "JESUS FUCKING SHIT!" at the top of his lungs before making a dash towards to window. He wasn't thinking straight, not in the slightest. If he had, he'd of probably remembered the derringer in his pocket, or that he'd forgotten both his weapons AND his shoes, or most of all... That the window was made of glass.

Luckily for him, he at least had the common sense to go through shoulder-first. But even so, the pain that course through his body as he smashed through the glass window onto the concrete floor outside was nigh indescribable.

"GAAH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING FUUUCK!!!"

He grasped his arm, which had taken most of the damage. He could feel various shards of glass poking out of his skin at various uneven angles, and blood pouring freely through the wounds. Fucking shit that hurts! Not like in the fucking movies at all! FUCK! Gotta get up... Get out of here... Worry about the arm later, when I've gotten away from that pyscho bitch!

With this in mind, he slowly but surely got up. Tiny bits of glass fell of his clothing as he stood, still clutching his bloodied and cut-up arm. C'mon, what the fuck're you waiting for?!? GET A FUCKING MOVE ON!

And so he ran. Ran as fast as he could get away with, considering the state his arm was in. He took no not of anyone around him as he ran down the beach, barely even taking note of the various new arrivals. All he knew was that he had to get away from that fucking lighthouse, and he had to do it as quickly as possible.

((Ryuhei Sasagawa continued in Crimson Sunset))
Macha*

Post by Macha* »

"Freeze."

Ah, fuck.

Shogo wasn't sure if the person who had managed to sneak up on him was carrying a gun or not, but he assumed they were, given the fact they probably would've just shanked him and been done with it if they were carrying anything else.

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in Shogo's head. Guns took time to aim, to shoot. Even at point blank he still had a chance to turn this in his favour, even with nothing but a stick and his rather piss-poor fighting skills. All he needed was a decent distraction to catch them off guard, and bam, sock them round the head with the stick and take their gun. Simple, and no one has to die.

"Y'know, it's sort've a bad idea to try that one, just for future reference." Shogo started, not really knowing how he was going to pull this one off. "Cause what'll happen is, you'll get some stone cold bastard who's done this all before and knows his way outta this, who'll happily clonk you round the head, steal your gun, and be on his merry way to getting outta here."

Well, shit. Here goes nothing, then.

Shogo smirked and tightened his grip on the stick, before grabbing the stick with his other hand and swinging it round, putting all his weight into that one hit.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Macha.
Solomir*

Post by Solomir* »

((Taking over for decoy from now on))

Shinji’s yelling was interrupted by the sound of a shattering window. At the sound, he quieted down and started walking closer to the lighthouse to investigate. Maybe somebody had thrown a large rock through a window, o perhaps there were more people inside the lighthouse. That was good. Shinji could use more allies.

A flash of motion in brought his attention over to a figure running by the beach. It was hard to tell from a distance, but the long hair and the frame meant it was either Sasagawa or Niida. He wasn’t carrying a pack or anything like that either. Whatever reason he had for running off was likely bad enough that he’d left in a big hurry.

Shinji stopped in his tracks as he pondered the situation. The number one way to scare someone into running off like that was a killer. If there was a killer in the lighthouse, going in would be like walking into the lion’s den. He looked over at the lighthouse again. There was still that girl near the entrance, who had just recently acquired a companion: a taller bulky man. They didn’t appear to be dangerous, so it was probably safe to get closer.

And then the large male whipped into motion, swinging what appeared to be a large stick at the other girl. Shinji cursed under his breath. He was still too far away to help, but he’d be damned if he just let another person die under his watch. Slinging the backpack up over his shoulder, Shinji broke off into a dead sprint toward the pair. Hopefully he could get there before anyone got really hurt.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solomir. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Lighthouse (C10)”