START GAME

Interactive Prologue—please read the rules before replying!

This building is familiar to the students, though more outdated than their own classrooms back in Shiroiwa. A two-story building, the schoolhouse has been only loosely retrofitted for its new role as command center of the program's staff, but students will be hard-pressed to mount any sort of effectual resistance, as personnel do not pass the windows and the area around the building is forbidden for entry to a distance of three hundred meters.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

Gundham

Post by Gundham »

Kazushi sweated at his desk, leg jiggling in anticipation. He'd been expecting to get called right after Takako, but whoever was reading these names out seemed to be doing it at random. Was that part of it? The torture of waiting, not knowing when your number was gonna be up?

The longer he waited, the more frustrated he became. He wanted to get out of here, away from the soldiers, and the smell of blood coming from Dragonfly's corpse. Why the hell weren't they calling his name? Everybody else was gonna be out there lying in wait, and they'd all have a headstart on getting their weapons and making plans with each other, and he wasn't going to have shit! This thing was basically rigged against him from the start!

If only the guys from the soccer team were here. They could all team up and kick some ass together, but figures that he was here alone from his stupid class, and he'd have to do it all on his own.

"Kazushi Niida."

Finally! He stood up, contriving to look as manly as possible, figuring it'd convince one of the frightened girls to cuddle up to him for shelter, or it'd get the guys to back off and leave him alone. He nodded at the soldiers as he got his bag, straightening up to hide the fact that it was way heavier than he'd expected it to be, and then sauntered out of the room.

Only when he was in the hallway and sure that nobody could see him did he start to run.

((Kazushi Niida continued elsewhere.))
Skraal
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by Skraal »

Yuko watched nervously as her classmates left the room one by one, her anxiety growing with each one that received their bag before she did. Every student that left before her was one that could be waiting to ambush her by the door on the way out. She tightly clasped her hands together and rested them on top of the paper on her desk. She could barely even remember what she had written, and at this point she couldn't allow herself to get distracted and possibly miss her name being called. The minutes ticked by painfully, suspense continually growing until the words she had been waiting for rang out into the air.

"Yuko Sakaki."

After a quick glance around at the few remaining students, Yuko rose to her feet, quickly navigating through the maze of empty desks. Wordlessly, she retrieved her back and headed out the door of the classroom. As soon as the soldiers were no longer in sight, she broke into a sprint, bursting out through the exit doors without any attempt to slow down. Her lungs burned as she continued to run, the light from the school building getting fainter and fainter as she pushed into the darkness.

((Yuko Sakaki continued in Das Wandern))
[+] Characters
The Program V2
Josephine "Josie" Luu - Current Status: DECEASED

SOTF-TV 2
Søren Rosendahl - Current Status: DECEASED

Second Chances 2
Soren Rosendahl - Current Status: DECEASED
Cody Jenkins - Current Status: DECEASED

The Program V3
Samuel Rosen - Current Status: DECEASED

SOTF-TV 3
Luciano Ascencio (adopted from UnmaskedMountain) - Current Status: DECEASED

SOTF International
Clara Micallef - Current Status: In Thread

SOTF Supers
Mei-Ling "Emily" Chou - Current Status: DECEASED

New Battle Royale AU
Yuko Sakaki - Current Status: DECEASED

SOTF Cyber
Nicholas Cameron - Current Status: In Thread
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

Yutaka Seto was...not having to be honest. There was nothing he could do to make up for the feelings in the situation, the emotions, nothing. He just...has to focus, really. He has to make sure he isn't ambushed on his way out of here. That was his first thought. His second thought was to get his hands on that pack. Get out. Find a place to hide for...a while.

Hopefully his friends can be found. Shinji? He'll have to find him, not like he can follow him on the way out anyways.

"Yutaka Seto."

And Yutaka took his items, and left. He was pale.

((He looked like he was on death row, as he exited the classroom and continued elsewhere.))
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."
Assigned Weapon: L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle
Location: She found her freedom in The Mysterious Circle - Inner Animal. [7/29]
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Gift: The Evil Eye
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

B12: Yutaka Seto - "You never know…"
Assigned Weapon: Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum Revolver
Location: He lost on the draw in Residential Area (H/I8) - Stood Up.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Dogs231 »

The false teacher, Sakamochi, gave them more instructions, no, demands. Shūya took out the pen and paper, as demanded of him, but scowled as he did so.

At the man's next order, though, he balked.

[We will kill each other...?]

[If I don't kill, I'll die...?]

He shook his head, flush with renewed anger.

[...I'll never write that...!]

He took the pen and paper and wrote down the truth, first in Japanese and then in English.

私は誰も殺しません。

I won't kill anyone.

私は平和のために戦う。

I will fight for peace.

私はロックの力を信じる。

I believe in the power of rock music.

それは私の抵抗です!

That's my resistance!

— 七原秋也 / Nanahara Shūya.

Roulette, with my life!

Sakamochi didn't take the papers, and the guards didn't even seem to look at them; in a way, Shūya was disappointed. He hoped they would see it later.

[I want those bastards to get the message...]

[...I won't let them toy with our lives!]

The official said he would dismiss them all and claimed it would be fair, but he didn't believe it. The government and their random computers weren't trustworthy. He worried a little bit; they might try to stop him from ever acting on his resolution.

Shūya watched as the other students got called, one by one. Friends came and went. He watched them leave the room and enter the government's death game.

Eventually, they called Noriko's name. He didn't want to watch her go, but she came up to him and offered him the bag of cookies. The act almost made him want to cry; he didn't and instead wore a face of steel resolve.

He whispered towards her, uncertain feelings swirling inside of him.

"Thank you."

He wasn't sure if she'd even hear him.

Roulette, with my kids and my wife!

Eventually, after more names, Sakamochi looked Shūya dead in the eyes and called his name.

"Shūya Nanahara."

He stood up from the desk in a singular, swift motion. The guards looked at him with serious expressions, and their fingers drifted towards the triggers of their rifles.

Roulette, the bullet's in the chamber!

[I'll show them...]

Shūya walked up to the front of the class. He did not show fear or uncertainty. Instead, he showed resolve.

Unbroken, unbreakable resolve.

His resolve was an insult to everything the Program stood for. It was an insult to Sakamochi, to the agents of the government—Tahara, Kondo, and Nomura—who called themselves soldiers, to the guns they wielded, and to the government that thought itself a case of efficient fascism.

[...resistance...]

[...this is what it means...!]

He looked out across the few peers who yet remained; he hoped his determination would inspire them.

[Standing resolute in the face of terror!]

[Standing defiant against impossible odds!]

Roulette, who's the unlucky stranger?

Shūya watched as one of the soldiers—Nomura, who had no charisma to speak of—tossed a bag at him. It was thrown at him with great force, like a tackle from Mitsuru, but he was prepared and caught it effortlessly.

Roulette, surprise, you're dead!

He walked towards Sakamochi, and he could tell that the guards were getting antsy. He reached for the zipper of his bag and began to open it but heard another soldier—the facetious one, Tahara—yell at him.

"Cut it out, you little shit."

Roulette, the gun's to your head!

Shūya ignored him and reached into his bag; he heard the rifles raise and the sound of fingers lightly needling at triggers. His expression didn't change.

Roulette, the bullet's spinning in the chamber!

He pulled the icepick out, held it by the handle, and then dropped it onto the ground; it clattered to the floor, right in front of Sakamochi's feet.

"I'll never play your game."

Roulette, pull the trigger, feel the click!

Shūya zipped the bag shut and slung it over his shoulder like an electric guitar.

He then turned and left the room without another word.

No further danger!

B15: SHŪYA NANAHARA - CONTINUED IN "I Waited for the Sky to Change"
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

”Tatsumichi Oki.”

Man, it had taken that guy a while to get around to his name, eh? Tatsumichi wasn’t real used to being on the ass-end of lists, gotta be honest, ‘sides from the school register, and even then, there were still a few more guys and gals to come after him then. But when it came to bein’ picked for sports teams and assignin’ groups in health class and the like, he was always confident he’d be one of the first names called out, ‘specially if it had to do with soccer or handball. Maybe it was cause he was still pretty new to the class or somethin’, huh? Or maybe it was just cause of his seat right at the back of the room, tucked away behind all his friends.

‘Cause, hey, y’know, he didn’t really think this, whazzit, Sakamoto guy had really chosen the order they all left in totally by random, yeah? Couldn’t really tell ya why; just one of those gut instincts you got, one that you knew you really oughta listen to. Order coulda been some way of these guys hintin’ at somethin’, or tryin’ to communicate some kinda point across. Honestly, he really wouldn’t’ve put it past ‘em to put bets on this whole program, ‘n this order was what they figured the final order of, eh, elimination would be.

Yeah, he knew he was bein’ pretty casual about this whole thing, considerin’ he was still starin’ at an actual dead body and given everythin’ they were supposed to be doing in a couple minutes’ time. He’d always liked Mr. Hayashida as well; the guy had never seemed mad or impatient about how much longer it took Tatsumichi to understand the stuff he was tryin’ to teach. He really appreciated that, y’know? Really seemed to get that he was tryin’ his hardest, even when the results didn’t show nothin’ of the sort.

And now the guy had a bullet lodged in his head. And Tatsumichi was just kinda standin’ around.

Sure, he hadn’t actually noticed the moment he’d gotten up to his feet, and he almost lost balance for a second, swayin’ and bracing himself against the desk. And sure, he was sweatin’ like a pig right now, worse than he ever had after a full 90 minutes on the soccer pitch. But by all rights, he should be totally pissin’ his pants and screamin’ and crying and totally losin’ all control, just like pretty much everyone else in the class had gone and done. Didn’t really think anyone could blame him for doin’ that kinda stuff.

Well, hey, maybe one person could. Cause Tatsumichi was rememberin’ a phrase that had been knocked into his head, ever since he was just a lil sprout. Whenever he’d come home lookin’ all upset an’ woebegot after a bad test grade or soccer defeat, or whenever he’d look on the verge of burstin’ into tears after a nasty fall or somethin’ similar, his dad would just look at him over the rim of his glasses, face all stony an’ blank, and say the exact same twelve words, every single time.

“Real men don’t let anyone see their real feelings, you hear me?”

Truth be told, that had always left a real bad taste in Tatsumichi’s mouth, y’know? He’d started sayin’ it to his kid cousin as well, and that made him feel even more sick to his gut. The lil guy could have a real bad lookin’ scrape down his knee, oozin’ blood and bruisin’ round the edges, and his dad would just shake his head and chastise him for makin’ a scene instead. His old man never seemed to have a problem whenever he was in a good mood about anythin’, like when he was hootin’ and hollering at the TV durin’ a Marinos game, so why make such a big deal about feelin’ like crud?

End of the day, though, answer to that question didn’t really matter, eh? Cause the result was already totally set in stone. His teacher had been shot dead, and all his friends had been told to do the same to one another, and he couldn’t even squeeze out a single teardrop or nothin’.

He started walkin’ towards the front of the classroom, cause it wasn’t like he could do much more than that any longer. He started considerin’ something, though, as he reached the pile of bags, way smaller than it’d been just ten minutes back. Sure, it totally made sense to just break down into a puddle of sobbin’ and give up all hope right there and then, and he totally didn’t think any worse of nobody who did that sorta stuff. Honestly, like, damn, it felt like his body was tryin’ to react the right way, but there was a massive concrete wall in his head that was totally stoppin’ him from doin’ so, and it was really startin’ to frustrate him.

But maybe he could do somethin’ with this. This, eh, annoyin’ sense of calm that he was feelin’ right now, maybe he could use it to his advantage. He knew he wasn’t much of a thinkin’ guy, or a planning guy, so he didn’t know where to start from just yet, but there had to be another option ‘side from just mowin’ down anything that moved, yeah? He could think up some rabbit brained scheme on the fly, or help someone else get started on one, or just do somethin’ other than kill. He had to try. He’d said so much on his scrap of paper, after all.

Now, which way down the corridor had that guy said again? Right or left?

((Tatsumichi Oki continued in Dance of ghosts))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Namira

Post by Namira »

Kaori's name came so late that so was starting to wonder if her masterful strategy of sliding all the way down to the floor had actually paid off. If she just stayed still and stayed quiet, if she clapped her hand hard enough to her mouth—

"Kaori Minami."

She let out a miserable squeak, audible even through her hand. He misspoke. He misspoke. He was just calling out somebody with a really similar name that wasn't her, and nevermind that there wasn't anyone else in the class who even had a name anywhere close to hers, if she just didn't make any more noises and squeezed her eyes hard enough shut then—

"We don't have all night, Miss Minami."

Another sound strangled its way out of her throat and Kaori scrambled out from beneath the desk, lurching to her feet. She slipped and stumbled, catching herself on the desk, a high pitched screech going across the almost empty room as it grated over the floor. She felt like every single soldier was staring at her, fingers already inching towards triggers. It was just her and a couple others still here, they were probably bored, they were just going to shoot her for wasting time she was so dead.

Kaori's stumbling stride wasn't quite a walk or a run, but was hurried. She snatched at the closest bag, missed the strap, doubled back, grabbed it, dropped it, squeaked again, and then scooped it up in both arms and fled from the classroom.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Somehow, she'd missed not only her friends leaving but... everyone else too! There were no amount of movies to prepare her for the sight of having so many men with guns pointed and drawn. Ready, aimed, f-

"Yuka Nakagawa."

(continued elsewhere)

"Ah, I'm going, I'm going! No need to get too hasty, guys..."

Playing tennis didn't make her the fastest girl in the world, but it did give her an amount of explosiveness when she needed to. A spring to the legs. More bounce to the ounce, if you would. She had people to find, places to be... she prayed this wasn't the last time she'd get to meet up with her friends.

Yeah, they were just going to meet up to hang out. It would be just like any other day.

Return to “School (G7) [Forbidden]”