SOTF JOJO INTEREST CHECK

or Laura runs an AU, and possibly it nevers happens!

Discuss topics pertinent to SOTF Mini here.
Lilith

SOTF JOJO INTEREST CHECK

Post by Lilith »

Hello LGBTs!

I am Lilith (also known as many names) and I am currently workshopping a Jojo AU which may or may not take place.

The plot is quite simple: an EVIL Stand user named Soufflé (yes, that's his birthname) has the Stand of Battle Royale, taking the form of the famous Japanese actor Takeshi Kitano (but as mecha). The Stand's power is quite simple too: it locks down Stand Users in a specific area and forces them into a death match until one remains. Soufflé's target is the Flint, Michigan High School of East Village High School.

For some reason, most juvenile, and some adults too, Stand Users of the city congregates to the school for shenanigans.

You do not need to know anything about Jojo to play this game, whatever is the canon at this point is not actually a thing. It's just vaguely happening. We're pretending it's not, at the moment.

What you need to know is how Stands work: essentially, your psyche creates a little dude (and sometimes just an abstract phenomenon like essentially a superpower) that has a preternatural abilities ranging from being able to see a couple of minutes into the future or turning things it touches into dog-themed caricatures. It can be as silly or as serious as you need/require it to be. They also come with a variety of abilities that even without your unique powers it puts you above regular people which here they are:

1. As mentioned, imperceptible and invisible to regular humans. They can still suffer the effects of the Stands, however.
2. Stands are invulnerable to any harm except from other Stands and Stand Users.
3. Stands Users are able to channel Stands to gain super strength and other cool effects (you need to list them on your profile xoxo)
4. Typically, Stands can be used to remotely speak through them, and be used to communicate with others.
5. You can make your Stand smaller but, usually, not bigger.
6. Stand Users can see ghosts of others that have not yet passed on (or whatever you believe in, I'm not dealing with that.)

So, allegedly, if you were to play in SOTF JOJO, you would be playing a Stand User caught in another's Stand User's shenanigans, and forced to find a way to survive the situation that arose.

Here is the part where I list the things that players should note because considering joining the AU:
1. You play as someone within the school. This can be a student, a school worker, a parent who showed up to go see their kid, a stray cat, etc.
2. You possess a Stand that didn't kill you already. (some... stands do that...)
3. Escape is relatively possible (the bad guy is One Bad Guy)
4. You have to design two characters: the character you are playing (the Stand User) and the character that your character is associated with (the Stand).
5. Profile will be shortened (à la Supers and U)
6. There will be no randomly assigned weapon.
7. The game will be happening within the school. There will be no pregame locations per AU rules, but the location will be describes in the pregame material for Memories.
8. If you die, you technically have the possibility of being a ghost in the game. Rules will be severely adapted for undead characters: it will probably be like you cannot start threads, you cannot show up without permission of the people within the thread, and you cannot leave the premise of the school. This is a point of 'this may fuck up the version' so I'm like looking at it with evil eyes.

If anybody has any questions, comments, whining, etc: this is the place to tell me before I do any work on it. I just wanna do an interest to know if people are interested in this. If you want to make your stands/stand users here and preemptively claim them, allegedly this is the place too.

BUT REMEMBER: this may not happen! But if it does, you'll know. And if it doesn't, you'll know too.

Okay thanks baiii.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

I am interest
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

Old Lady Penne Dangmyeon Lo Mein-Soba is who I'm bringing, because I will never stop with this idea, I have made it and I love it dearly now
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Colour me intrigued.
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

I'll play just about anything, and this definitely counts!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MurderWeasel wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:44 am I'll play just about anything, and this definitely counts!
youre not allowed to play in my au
Slam

Post by Slam »

I will take Toben's spot then.
Second Chances 3
Lucas Brady - Ultra-Premium Grade - 1

Nu-BRAU
B13: Yuichiro Takiguchi - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

SOTF: Supers
S028: Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] pregame
Lincoln Guenther - Gift: Soul Sphere - 1 - 2