TV3 Appearance Tracker

even worse fashion statements compared to last time

This is the board to discuss and plan for SOTF-TV, both the actual games and related lore projects.
Cicadan

TV3 Appearance Tracker

Post by Cicadan »

Stuff pretty quickly changes from the default appearance- and it might be even quicker to change in TV3 between fanservice costumes, swimsuits, etc. Appearances might be not-relevant enough to track too closely, but some of us (me irl) happen to like having access to those little details. And sometimes, not so little, knowing a character is extremely bloodied up before a thread starts can be pretty relevant info! At least, it could never hurt, right?

This is an of course optional hub spot to put up an easily up-datable post tracking your own character appearances. Let's stick to one post per handler interested, because one post should be enough real estate to track anything worth noting. I'll put up a table of contents for easy linking in case this thread itself gets a bit chaotic, and relevant links can also be added to signatures, to posts, to history books, whatever. Up to you to structure your own post however you see fit, and include whatever information you think is relevant.

Table of Contents:
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

(Updated 5/5/2021)

Seo-yun Lee is no longer wearing her fanservice outfit, instead once more wearing the outfit that she had started the game with, detailed in her profile. She is bruised up in various places and her makeup is completely ruined at this point. Notably, her left ear has been shredded apart, and currently covered by a litany of bloody bandages. Finally, her bandanna (for the Krakens) has been swapped out for one belonging to Shiva's Sirens. Her appearance is otherwise unchanged.

All in all, she could be described as looking like a total mess.
[+] Supers
Lily Little:
Memories: = = = >
[+] TV3
Wiki Pages:
Seo-yun Lee
[+] TV2
Wiki Pages:
Naomi Young
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Matias Juarez:
- As of Day 1, Matias currently has his hoodie tied around his waist. He has a black and grey striped tank top on, along with black ripped jeans and white sneakers. His orange bandanna is tied around his elbow. His nose is bent, and there's dried blood streaming from it.
- As of Night 1, Loyalty: 1, Matias has his hoodie on. It is a red Superdry hoodie with branding on the front. His bandanna is still tied around his elbow on the outside of the hoodie.
- As of Day 2, Everything Is Going According To Plan, Matias has changed into a plain orange shirt.

Britnee Joyner:
- As of Day 1, Britnee is still in her outfit as described in her profile.
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Nate Suchinda
- As of Day 1, Nate is still wearing his outfit as described in his profile. However, he is noticeably paler than usual, and looks somewhat lethargic. He is wearing his bandanna around his wrist.

Hailey Thompson:
- As of Day 1, Hailey is still wearing her outfit as described in her profile. She is wearing her bandana around her neck, covering her collar.
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
MM11 Hailey Thompson is trucking along.
SB10 Nattaworn "Nate" Suchinda is getting some breathing room.
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos
Natali Greer drifted away. - One moment there, and then in the next, like it never existed at all.

Ramona Shirley gave it her all. - "This isn't about you, this is about them."
[+] PV3 Prologue
Yvonne Barnett prayed for a miracle, and it finally came. - Blessed be his name.

Mekayka "Keke" Baker was probably still shouting when it all ended. - "Seriously, you got nothing?"
[+] SCTres
Alicia Murazek has got it all. - "There's PromCom at 4, skating practice at 6, then a Yearbook skype call at 8. It's all worked out!" - (Thanks Cactus!)

Carly Jean Dooley is trying her best. - "I mean, look at it! No one can tell this isn't real A&F!" (Thank you D/N!)
[+] Concepts

Hope-Joy Tuitama is on top of it. - "We got it all covered, okay?"
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

Kaya is currently wearing her fanservice outfit, a detective's trenchcoat and a fedora.
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Jilly »

Updated for January 23 2021

Leslie Lowell:
- Same outfit from profile, minus hat. Has a bullet would in the middle of his forehead but otherwise just kinda chilling. Is dead af tho

Abel Kuntz:
- Same outfit as profile. His sleeves are rolled up past his elbows, and his pink bandana is wrapped around his left elbow just underneath. Bleeding from one of his eyes being punctured along with stab wounds around his torso. Is also dead af
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

RJ Blackburn:
  • As of the current Day 1 thread, RJ is still in the outfit described in his profile, with the additional details of some white cloth bandages wrapped around his left hand, and his bandana tied around his left forearm.
  • As of Every Final Girl Has Her Scars, RJ also has gauze bandaging around his head to treat his head wound, and is no longer wearing his hat, having lost it during his scuffle with Amy in Changing.
  • As of The Elm Street Sleeping Guide, RJ has changed most of his clothes, now wearing the red tank top provided by the show under his Halloween sweatshirt, and the red swim trunks also provided by the show. He also has both his forearms bandaged to treat the injuries on them.
  • As of It's Raining Men, RJ has replaced his arrowhead earring with one of Bacchia's black skull earrings.
Jasper Suárez-King:
  • As of the current Day 1 thread, Jasper is also wearing the outfit described on his profile, with the added detail of his bandana being tied on his bicep, just above his elbow.
  • Jasper was unable to change his clothes before his death.
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by The Honeless Beard »

Ivan Rodriguez:
-Has a bruised rib, ear dripping blood from inside, bloodshot left eye, visible goose egg on temple, missing one tooth. Left eye tilts to the left and downward on its own accord. Now has a gunshot wound on left shoulder, bandaged but still bleeding. He's shirtless, wearing jeans, and has no shoes.

Maxine Schwimmer:
-Throat cut in a long red line. Otherwise stated in profile.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Dale Hawthorne:
* Currently in his starting outfit
* Team bandanna is tied around his right wrist.

Shoshanna Kowalczyk
(as of Born to Be Public)
* Has returned to her starting outfit, which is now wrinkled and smells like saltwater.
* Team bandanna is used to tie her hair in a messy bun.
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Day one:

Leah: Has her bandanna on her arm, is otherwise just the same, except is also kind of visibly distressed.

As of "Oh dear god... Song of Achilles": Weapon is nowhere in sight, carrying her bag over her left shoulder. Eyes are a little puffy from crying, took her necklace off.

As of "Isn't it weird...": Is crying again. Shirt a little wet.

As of ''I am on SOTF...'' she is wearing a black T shirt, black track pants, her black Mary Janes without socks and her black swimsuit underneath her clothes, with her hair tied up in a messy bun with a black hair tie (no hairclip) and a black JL bandanna over her collar. Looking like an absolute goth. May or may not be holding on the Benny the arrow wearing a hairband. Hair and shirt more than a little wet.

Vasily: Bandanna on his wrist. Rid himself of all chains (belt/wallet chains and necklaces) and has linked them together into an improv whip, with the claps oh his (and also Ivan's) necklaces, and his earrings (specifically the gold safety pin and ring earrings) holding them together.

As of F's in the Chat: Wearing a pillowcase over his head with a single, large eyehole on the right. Noticeably bloodied, especially on his sleeves.

As of Funtime in the Sunshine he has changed into Navy Blue, Northwest Green, and Silver colored swim trunks. He is not wearing his eyepatch and has taken out his prosthetic. Hair tied into a ponytail with his bandanna, which is folded into a stripe. Also very wet because he is swimming.

As of "In your dreams..." he put his outfit back on again (minus the chains) with the ponytail still on. He still smell a bit like swimming pool water. Even bloodier.

As of "There will be blood," There's, well, a lotta blood. He's covered in it, more on his front than back and most of it is on his shirt and sleeves, which is hard to see because he's wearing a lot of black, though if you look closely enough there's also bloodstains on his pants. His face also is streaked with blood splatters- and it's clear that something happened. Smells kinda horrible, too, from seth's red juice. His hand has a small injury from holding the shiv too hard.

Anyways day 2 time

Vasily:

As of ''I suppose...'' he's dressed in plain black slacks, his old belts and high boots from yesterday, and an off white/slightly cream colored blouse with baggy sleeves, a ruffled collar, with a V-shaped dip in the middle of the collar that's laced up, from his vampire costume. Hair significantly messier and wavier, now has no no makeup (eyebrow liner and eyeshadow) on. Doesn't have blood on him anymore and is wearing no piercings. Eyepatch still on tho. Bandanna tied at the wrist

As of "You deserved better..." 's second page he is in swimming trunks again.

Leah:

As of "Land of Milk and Honey" she has slightly yet noticeably bloodied bandages wrapping her exposed arms and neck, and band-aids on a few of her fingers. She also has a split lip. Her shirt is bloodied at the back with a noticable hole at the chest-area, covered by her now let down hair (her bandanna is at her wrist) and blood surrounding the hole. Now has obvious bags under her eyes.

Day 3:

Vasily: Dead from an apparent hanging. Mariner's shirt, eyepatch off, just looks like absolute shit. Some of his piercings have been torn out.

Leah: As of 'I was young..." She's really, really fucking tired. Like super tired. The bags under her eyes hold all her trauma.

Day 4:

Oh god she's a fucking mess

----

Lucia as of Interlude 1:

Tank top, short shorts- both pajama material.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Luanne Grasset currently looks like regular ol' Luanne Grasset except she has her team bandana tied around her neck, over her collar. Not wearing any makeup. probably looks very sad and depressed :(
[+] Characters or something
[+] Everett Taylor
Everett Taylor (SC2) -- Baby Kermit's first SOTF character

THREADS!

PREGAME: Baby Kermit makes an unnecessary OOC note

ISLAND:
[Baby Kermit uses unnecessary over-the-top formatting] -- [Baby Kermit kills a guy and then makes a melodramatic speech to the rest of the room] -- [Baby Kermit isn't very good at thread names] -- [Baby Kermit gets fucking murdered]
[+] Harland Strange
Harland Strange (PV2.5) -- The kind of guy who lives in a well.

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[The thread that everybody was there for] -- [To be fair to Santiago, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.] -- [Harland has a Gamer moment] -- [Harland falls down] -- [Oops]
[+] Luanne Grasset
Luanne Grasset (TV3) -- Untitled (Your Cast), Barbara Kruger, 2016

THREADS!

PREGAME: ["We took a tour of Universal Studios in Los Angeles and, inside and outside the place, it was very difficult to tell what was real. They're not-real people trying to say something. And we're real people not trying to say anything. I just like everybody and I believe in everything." - Andy Warhol]

MEMORIES: ["The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration." - Frida Kahlo]

FLOTILLA:
["Images are made palpable, ironed flat by technology and, in turn, dictate the seemingly real through the representative." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["You'd be surprised how many people want to hang an electric chair on their living-room wall. Specially if the background color matches the drapes." - Andy Warhol] -- ["In the end, glorification of splendid underdogs is nothing other than the glorification of the splendid system that makes them so." - Theodor Adorno] -- ["I think that art is still a site for resistance and for the telling of various stories, for validating certain subjectivities we normally overlook. I'm trying to be affective, to suggest changes, and to resist what I feel are the tyrannies of social life on a certain level." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." - Vincent van Gogh] -- ["One eye sees, the other feels." - Paul Klee] -- ["I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work" because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do." - Andy Warhol] -- ["I think that every so-called history book and film biography should be prefaced by the statement that what follows is the author's rendition of events and circumstances." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["I never think that people die. They just go to department stores." - Andy Warhol] -- ["From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." - Edvard Munch] -- ["I think I developed language skills to deal with threat. It's the girl thing to do-you know, instead of pulling out a gun." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Since I was shot, everything is such a dream to me. Like I don't know whether I'm alive or whether I died. I wasn't afraid before. And having been dead once, I shouldn't feel fear. But I am afraid. I don't understand why." - Andy Warhol] -- ["'One to the other / Unos á otros' - Thus goes the world. We mock at and deceive each other. He who, yesterday, was the ball, is to-day the horseman in the ring. Fortune directs the feast, and distributes the parts according to the inconstancy of its caprice." - Francisco Goya] -- ["It's good to keep in mind that prominence is always a mix of hard work, eloquence in your practice, good timing and fortuitous social relations. Everything can't be personalized." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Art...has always been a polite form of terrorism." - Robert Boswell] -- ["I'm trying to deal with ideas about histories, fame, hearsay, and how public identities are constructed." - Barbara Kruger] -- ["Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star." - Andy Warhol] -- ["Our whole society is aboard the raft of the Medusa." - Jules Michelet]

ARTWORK CREDITS (Warning: technically contains spoilers i guess if you haven't read Luanne)
[+] Astrid Millar
Astrid Millar (Supers), Gift: Goth Eyes -- (Seen and Not Seen)

(TW: Astrid's story deals with themes of ableism, usually in a fairly implicit capacity.)

THREADS!

PREGAME: [STANDING ON THE SHORE, GETTING OLD. YOU LEFT ME HERE AMID THE VAPE CLOWNS.] -- [You could meet someone who’s lost like you.]

THE MUTE: ["There's a schematic for the whole Goths album between when and where I was in my youth, I mean some of them are stories but they all correlate to moments. I spent 9 months in Portland when I was 18, 19 years old and these were formative months because I was an absolute failure at living my life and I had friends who kept me alive and who saw through my hard veneer and who chose to be kind to me even though I was not worthy of their kindness, I was not. This is why when people tell me 'Hey John, you're a good guy', I say 'No, I've seen John in a lot of guises and I reject any claims to being a good guy, I see' and in Portland I had a community of people who accepted me exactly as I was and though I didn't know how to take their acceptance, and this song -- most of them are with god now -- and it's called 'Wear Black' ."]

THE COMPOUND:
[You could be anywhere on the black screen.] -- [Hand me your hand, let me look in your eyes, as my last chance to feel human begins to vaporize. Maybe it's the heat in here, maybe it's the pressure; you ought to head for the exits, the sooner the better.] -- [Don't you know people write songs about girls like you ?] -- [Tonya, you were the brightest. Yeah you rose from the ashes, and survived all the crashes, wiping the blood from your white tights.] -- [Never seen anything like that before, falling bodies tumble 'cross the floor.] -- [Take a look at these hands, you don't have to mention it. No thanks, I'm a government man.] -- [We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nothing. This is nowhere. We all, we all, we all, we all know this is nowhere. There is no one here.] -- [This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling around. This ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B. I ain't got time for that now.] -- [Stay alive. Maybe spit blood at the camera. Just stay alive. Stay forever alive.] -- [And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run] -- [upon this tidal wave of, oh god oh god, young blood young blood young blood young blood -]

THE AFTERMATH:
[No one cares about the waves at the bottom of the ocean, and at the bottom of the ocean it's always blue. No one will remember 'cause nothing lasts forever, and everybody's looking for somebody to use.] -- [We are the ones who don't slow down at all, and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall.] -- [But I am just a broken machine, and I do things that I don't really mean.] -- [Come on in, we haven't slept for weeks. Drink some of this, this'll put color in your cheeks.] -- [No promise sweeter than a blood pact. Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act. No morning colder than the first frost. No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost. Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Nothing harder than the gospel truth. Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice, you can’t cross the same river twice.] -- [???]
[+] Yumiko Kusaka
im losing my edge
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

As of now, Fisk Bateman has switched to his profile/casting day outfit once more, as described, only with the additions of the captain's cloth draped around his shoulders, bandaged knuckles and boxing tape, and replacing the clown paint with eyeliner. His siren's bandanna is tied around his left arm. He's lost his shades.

His face is noticably bruised, with purple and green markings along his forehead and jaw, and a black right eye. There's a somewhat fresh cut along his cheek that's scabbed over into a burgundy color. His nose periodically bleeds, and his pupils are noticeably needle thin, and he has a constant resting nystagmus. His skin has picked up a paler, almost deathly pallor, with pinkish colorings around the eyes and nose.

On his person he carries the fishing hook, tommy gun, a filet knife, hidden, a boombox, and Junji's pistol.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

Sarah Lillian Whitlock: Has her team bandana tied around her neck to cover as much of her collar as possible. She has discarded the t-shirt and headband of her fan service costume. Her forearms are wrapped up in bandages spotted with blood in a few places; they have not been tied as tight as they should have been. Her blouse has a few small holes in it, also spotted with blood.

Akeno Kudo: Wearing her team bandana tied around her head, under her fringe. Wearing fingerless red gloves from her fan-service costume. Has removed her jacket, revealing forearms covered in large bruises, while the rest of her abduction outfit is unchanged. Her shoes and the lower half of her trousers are covered in blood. She has a split lip and her nose has been broken; it isn't crooked but is noticeably swollen.
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

UPDATED April - 30

Lucille Mendoza -
  • Stephanie's Buccaneers bandana (Pink) turned into impromptu headband.
  • Top changed out for a Frosted Flakes brand tee with Tony the Tiger.
  • Bottom changed out for yellow pants- as worn by Saitama of One Punch Man.
  • Default appearance otherwise.
Timothy Torales -
DEAD
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

Mary Cheung
Day 1: Mary looks roughly the same as she ever did. She is wearing her starting outfit still, with the addition of her team bandanna tied around her wrist. Mary has had two flip-outs so far (one during the opening ceremony, the other in her starting oneshot), and while she's smiling and conversational some fatigue and antsiness may leak out in her composure.

UPDATE: As of Miss Negativity, Mary is wearing her fanservice costume, with some of the accessories from her starting outfit. See here for an artistic depiction courtesy of Yonagoda (sixth image down). Her entry post to Gene Hackman had it easier in The Poseidon Adventure also notes that, at the time, she's wearing her sunglasses.

UPDATE 2: As of The Arrow in Your Heart Mary has the knuckles on one of her hands bandaged due to punching a wall, leaving bruising. She was also scratched across the cheek with a knife in the same thread.

UPDATE 3: She got her cheek sliced open with a knife in the same thread. She has it bandaged up in the following oneshot. Maybe it'll leave a cool scar.

UPDATE 4: As of Blue Monday, she has cleaned up and changed clothes. Mary is wearing a plain black t-shirt with jean shorts. While I didn't mention it anywhere IC, I like to think she's wearing black S41-themed socks with skulls and crossbones, if that's of interest. She has fresh makeup, though probably nothing close to what she typically wears. Her bandages have been freshly changed.

Return to “TV Planning/Discussion”