taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

http://imgur.com/a/aV1MyU2

Hey sup I finished this batch earlier than I thought. Pls only request one or two kids at a time and give others a chance thanks

BLAINE NO OH SHIT OH GOD OH FUCK
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

One for now, Cassandra Roivas.
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

I'd like to request Jana Brown and Greggory Archer
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

If it's alright I'd like to request Seo-yun. Here is my own drawing of her if you want the reference.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Wow, I love this new batch!

Now, how about some Anarchy?
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Hi Yona! As a fellow appreciator of pretty girls, would you be able to have a go at my girls Lucia and Bunny?
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Just to put one kid on the queue, how about Sophie McDowell?
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I will also only put one kid in the queue and request Ramona Shirley and if the outfit I gave her is crap feel free to use the one Somer gave her for Second Chances
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

I will request just one kid from V1 and that is James Kelecks.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

hello i request pippi...................
Spoiler!
Pineapple is average looking without her makeup and clothes. She is from Hispanic descent. Her skin is light, but it becomes darker in the summer months. She is 5’6”, and weighs about 140 pounds. Her weight is evenly distributed across her body with the only exception being her face that is noticeable chubbier. She has many freckles on her face, arms, and upper body. Her almond shaped eyes are a dark brown. Pippi has a hawk-like nose adorned with a small stud on the right side. Her natural brown hair is dyed platinum blonde with pink and blue streaks. Pippi’s hair is shoulder length and she wears her hair in a side swept hairstyle, keeping it effortless.

Pippi’s style can be best described as eccentric and attention grabbing. She wears bright-colored clothes with many accessories. She doesn’t follow a color pattern, preferring creating a messy combination alike to a rainbow. Her hair is pinned back with pastel accessories such as hair pins and bows. Her clothes are mainly loose-fitting simply because she enjoys comfort.

On the day of the casting, Pippi was wearing her typical outfits and accessories. She had a loose pastel pink sweater with the design of an alien saying “Take me home!” along a dog chasing its tail. She had black leggings and a pair of flower patterned Dr. Martens. She wore three chokers of varying designs and colors alongside a pair of disco ball earrings. Her makeup is only halfway done due to the time of the casting, leaving her with a cakey foundation without any colors. All she was able to grab before being casted were three more chokers, one pair of mismatched sock, one pair of fingerless gloves, ten barrettes and a pair of white sunglasses with pink lenses.
can she have the white shades with the pink lenses on
and that pose https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.jpg
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

my international girl?
Spoiler!
Hope-Joy stands at 5’9 and 150 lbs, presenting a sturdy figure, with broad shoulders, an ample bust, as well as evidently strong and thick legs and thighs. Fairly stocky, her muscle is the result of long-term softball training and practice. Her face is roughly oval shaped, with a defined chin, high cheekbones, and slight almond-shaped and upturned light brown eyes. Her eyebrows, while naturally quite thick, have been plucked and tweezed extensively, while the pronounced base of her nose leaves her with some concern, although the nostrils are not very prominent. Samoan, she has light brown skin with warm undertones which is fairly liable to tanning during warmer months. While her hair is naturally black with dark brown natural highlights, wavy, and just past her shoulder blades in length, she has started dying it blonde ever since sophomore year - currently, though, it has been some time since she last re-dyed it, and her roots are visible. Both her ears are pierced, although she typically only wears plain studs.

Hope-Joy places much emphasis on her physical appearance, sticking to regular dental and skincare routines in order to keep things in order. Through the application of several creams, she has largely been able to stave off significant acne outbreaks, while regular brushing and occasional whitening have left her teeth pearly white. The same dedication applies to her makeup: while often not very noticeable, she applies foundation, mascara, neutral lipstick, eyeliner and concealer in order to produce a somewhat natural look, while still emphasizing her features. Typically, Hope-Joy tries to strike a balance between fashion and functionality, often changing clothes depending on the occasion, although bright colors and low-cut tops are regular features in her ensemble. Generally, she dresses quite well to fit her body-type.

On the day she was abducted, Hope-Joy was wearing her school uniform: a collared white long-sleeved shirt with a striped green and white tie, a green plaid skirt, white socks, block loafers, and a forest green blazer. She used a light green bandanna for as a hairband.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

http://imgur.com/a/smEN3Nm
all the way to ramona : D
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Adding another one of International's inspirations, Kiyoko Asakawa!

Return to “Artist's Alley”