I'll draw your character when I'm bored

sometimes even when i'm not bored

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

um hi i love your art may I worship you as a God

jk

unless...
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Yonagoda wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:04 pm um hi i love your art may I worship you as a God

jk

unless...
It's quick, it's easy and it's free: join my cult

On a different note:

So this goes back to the OG GBPS in 2018 where Tony noticed there were seven of them and therefore the perfect number for the seven deadly sins. Now no one wanted to be sloth slash it didn't really fit anyone so there's two wraths instead. There's too much anger in these boys. I remembered the WIP so I decided to finish it today~!
[+] sins
Gluttony: Declyn
Wrath: Axel, Nick
Lust: Lorenzo
Pride: Kayden
Greed: Tristan
Envy: Myles
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

It is impressive they had to double up on wrath lol... they making sins look goodt though!!!
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Omggggggggggggg I forgot all about this! It looks amazing!
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

They look amazing! I really love the way that you've pulled the sinful emotions into each picture. The composition with the diamonds is super nice, and all the details just land so cleanly that they're totally natural (like yeah, Tristan in a crown, checks out to me!). I also like the framing, the way you make it clear that each member continues off the edges of the frame. They could be, like, a character select screen in a game or a title card in a show opening.

Also, clearly sloth was just too lazy to turn up to the party, leaving fiery wrath to step up and do double duty!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

woah

kotori cult kotori cult
[+] v8 babies

Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

I felt like the V6 chart deserved some color so there we go. Tell me who your favourite is!
[+] alignment chart
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Namira

Post by Namira »

HELL YEAH.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

New avi get
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

I can't handle Noah's hotness. Thank you!
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

Kotori, your art remains incredible as always. I love the added detail and character you added with this coloring!
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

gay rights
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I love the way you did the backgrounds, all beige-ey with splashes of blue and gray. And the hair... I wanna touch the kids' hair... u make them seem so soft
[+] v8 babies

MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I really love the colored version of the alignment chart! It's amazing how much extra detail and pop you got into a piece that was already really nice.

I love the perspective on Nate. The camera PoV is especially clear now, and you've done a really nice job with the lighting; the illumination from the lighter casts a believably small circle just centered on his face.

Noah looks so heroic! I love that you've made the shoreline so windswept, adding drama to match the skies behind him. His pose is very strong, confident, and I dig it. You've also done an amazing job with his clothes, capturing all the little wrinkles and points of strain.

Fiyori looks very contemplative. I like a lot here, but I think my favorite detail is her glasses. They just look incredibly slick and sleek. I love the faint shine to the lenses. You've also done a really good job capturing her posture/body language even though most of her is out of frame.

The perspective in Scout's piece is wonderful. It's got something very... horror movie about it, like from out of a Hitchcock film or maybe even something by Junji Ito, all while staying true to the realistic setting and style. I think it's the titled angle coupled with the length of the hallway and the way the darkness at the end is so nebulously drawn; it could be someone lurking, or it could just be shadows.

Jeremy does more good stuff with pose. His sort of curled-up posture is something that's really hard to describe with words, let alone draw. You've again done really excellent work with the scenery and background. I'm super impressed with how you've captured his eye wound, and also with his short and how much care you gave to what is and isn't visible. And the shadow he casts is nice too.

Jerry looks so nervous! I dig the way you've conveyed a certain frantic energy about him, and also how the subtle spatters of blood suggest a story. Also, his shirt is the same brand as my family used to get for socks when I was ten. It doesn't mean anything, I'm just noticing. 0_o

The back shot for Tarquin is super striking. I think, as far as menacing and evil images go, his is probably one of the best; it conveys power and strength but also anonymity, and it carries with it a really dramatic, theatrical flair that I understand fits him well. Also, you're really good at anatomy and musculature; that must've been really tough to get right.

Kimiko, meanwhile, looks smaller and scared or disconcerted, which also pairs well with her vibes. The framing here is especially good, with her backed into a corner; this piece feels tight and claustrophobic, trapped, really driving home the reality of the situation.

Finally, Isabel is just gloriously wicked! I appreciate the more impressionist backdrop compared to the horrifyingly detailed process she's involved with in the foreground. The shading on her face and her expression of genuine glee are just perfect, making her truly creepy to behold.

Also, re: color in general, you did an astounding job unifying the colors of the environment and the standout shades in each sector of the chart. This makes the entire piece hang together and feel right, all different facets of the same thing.

You rock so much! Thank you for your hard work on this. It's amazing, and so are you. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

Deamon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:52 pmNew avi get
i changed my avatar off of the black and white version which I've had since early 2019 and literally two days after I do that Kotori brings me back in again

help
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"

Return to “Artist's Alley”