taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I bear a message from the shadow realm:

I sorta spaced on this but Slayer was never super comfortable with his old stuff being highlighted so for future reference I think we should put a moratorium on asking for any of his kids without direct permission. I know nobody meant any harm and y'all rock, just figured I should drop a line!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

wait who were slayer's kids? since his profile didnt link them
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

http://imgur.com/a/6ryBdlr

A big art batch. Requests are still open, hit me with those v1 deepcuts with no eye color and v8 kids you want to see fleshed out if u want i guess
[+] v8 babies

Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

I am here to request The Best Boy in V1 and the this Gay Bond Villain
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Adding to that is more of Hawley's victims, August Masbeth and Terry Woodard
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Mind doing some v3 rep and drawing Anna Kateridge and Lulu Altaire?
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

as i said I might do in chat

i am requesting these two ijits post-Utena LSD trip
[+] Raven as described by Prim
Raven is of Caucasian descent and his skin is a lighter tone of color. He is pretty tall at the height of 6'5" and his weight is that of 190Ibs. He has blond hair that is styled messily around his head and his hair is just slightly pass his shoulders and he keeps it loosen or up in an messy ponytail sometimes. He has several tips of his hair dyed the shade of a light blue color and his fringe is covering up his left eye. His eyes are the color of green with a slight blue in the irises and his blond-brown eyebrows are trimmed out neatly. Raven's body is quite muscular due to keeping up his exercises daily and his legs are pretty tall and lanky. His chin is of a heart-shaped circle and he has some sharp-looking cheekbones. His nose is of a thin, short length and his lips are of a normal size with a calming smile present most of the time.

Raven doesn't wear any makeup. He wears a diamond-studded earring on his right ear and he has a silver tongue piercing. Raven's clothing is more of what he wants to wear casually and he is not fussy about appearances. He can be seen mostly wearing turtlenecks in a lot of different colors, black and white long-sleeved shirts are underneath his turtlenecks and dark blue or grey jeans. On Blah blah Day, he was wearing his two pieces of jewelry, a dark green turtleneck, a white long-sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, black sneakers and his hair was tied back in a ponytail.
[+] Daniel as described by Moi
Daniel stands at five foot nine, and is rather light for his height, with a lean build. His complexion is olive-toned. He has an oval-shaped face with a pointed chin, a pointed nose, somewhat thin lips on a moderately wide mouth, and high cheekbones. His eyes are upturned and narrow in shape, and green in colour. Daniel does wear very light makeup on a regular basis, generally sticking to foundation and lip gloss. As for his hair, it is coloured a reddish brown, is fairly thin, and very wavy. It's currently cut just above the shoulders, and Daniel generally leaves it hanging in a rather scruffy, unkempt manner, though he occasionally pulls it into a loose ponytail.

Daniel dresses casually, and typically in muted or dark colours. Generally speaking, he wears simple t-shirts, jeans, and a jacket or sweater over them, with either sneakers or boots. In addition, he is almost always wearing glasses. On the day of the abduction, Daniel was wearing a loose, black t-shirt, a muted red varsity jacket over it, faded blue jeans, white ankle-socks, and black sneakers. He also wore narrow rectangular glasses with thin red frames.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

They look super nice!

Tori has those excellent glasses effects going on again. I love them a lot! You also have some especially nice shading going on this one; I like how you've used the subtle shadows to draw out the details of her nose and neck.

Heather looks great! I really dig her photography vest, and you've done a nice job working with her unconventional hairstyle and making it look really slick. The implied breeze adds some great dynamism to the piece, making it work as a good island shot.

Helena looks so polished! You did a nice job with her collarbones, and I also like how her hair is mostly really carefully styled but there's that one loose strand that looks almost intentional on her part too.

I enjoy the more minimal glasses on Jake. You gave him kind of sharp features, which pair nicely with his spiky hair. I also like the way you did his hoodie; the colors compliment each other quite well.

Speaking of colors, Jill's background it so fun and dynamic! Something about her also just has so much attitude. I think it's the side-eye she's giving. I like how clearly defined the lines on her are, especially with her kind of polished look on the whole. The slight upwards tilt of her head is also a great perspective, especially with how you've captured her nose.

Murdoc looks so quietly smug, though not in a malicious way! I really like the way you've done his hair, with all the different shades of the ginger. His clothes also look so snappy! You've done a great job with the lapels, and the high collar of his undershirt also is quite nice.

Mina is great! I really like her freckles, and also how you got her hair nice and wild; it makes her look really distinct and dynamic! Similarly, I greatly appreciate how you've captured her vibe of, like, surly unhappiness. It fits her amazingly, and I think it's mostly pulled out with the subtle details around her eyes and the corners of her mouth.

Sydney looks all happy! I love it! I also love that we finally see Syd getting some love and respect, given his status in the lore. I totally forgot how young he was, but you actually did a great job honing in on that and making him look notably a couple years younger than the V3-onwards characters. And the green palette is looking good!

I don't know anything at all about Niniko but just from this piece I can make a few guesses. You got that classic manga villain look down pat which fits the V1 tone beautifully. I also dig the greater detail on his eyes; it makes him come off as really intense.

I like the Peri/Dorian, especially how cute and gentle you made it (especially given my general impression of them is they're maybe kinda edgy? I dunno, I actually don't know much about them besides that their thread links make me sad by not using names). You put a lot of good attention into perspective and anatomy here, with Peri leaning over just a little. I like Dorian's ruffled shirt, and also his shy little smile. Very wholesome.

Ivan munching on his turkey leg or drumstick is great! The prop and the attention you put into how his cheeks are done just makes it so evocative. He looks like he's at the county fair they used to put on near where I grew up. The sketchier style also works really well with it.

Post-apocalyptic C girl looks like she's been through a lot! I appreciate how you made the bloodstains impactful but understated, and how much effort you clearly put into making her clothes ragged. At the same time, she wears it really well, and has an aura of determination about her, and I super dig how the bandages kind of morph from medical aid to accessory in places.

Prom Sierra is incredibly nice! She's so dapper! I'm very wowed by the vest, and also the color-coordination between shirt and hair; you really sold all the little details and made her extremely charming. And those buttons are great!

Alas, poor Amelia! The accessories and background here are great, but her expression really steals the show. I like how you've done the rare completely-from-the-front angle, which almost gives her a moony face. This couples with her eyelids and hair to make her just so polished as a piece. I love it!

I don't think Yuka's bad at all! She's a little less detailed, but you got her core features down in a very recognizable, iconic way—it's almost like a pop art version of Yuka. It's a good fit for her, too, since she has a few really standout features to funnel focus to (especially the hat and the hair).

Blood Boy is wonderful. I think the best thing here is that you got that sort of sad, misunderstood vibe, and while that's not necessarily what we remember Blood Boy for, it's absolutely a big part of his concept/narrative DNA. And the muffled word bubble is beautiful.

Finally, you managed to give Viktor a really interesting aesthetic that captures his injuries without entirely dwelling on them. I like the plaid shirt, and I like the way his hair partially obscures his face. There's almost something Phantom of the Opera about it. You do a great job bringing sympathy to some of the more infamous faces of past versions, which is super cool.

You have once again knocked it out of the park with these! I am incredibly wowed by your talent and speed, and you are super generous to make these. You rock!

Also, I don't know if you're taking requests for the super charming emojis you've been making in chat, but if you are, can I ask for something for Karen and Jewel? Jewel's vibe is kinda scheming, smug, and sarcastic, while Karen's is more reserved, nervous, and quiet. No worries if you're not doing those right now. I love your stuff and am thrilled to see all your work either way! :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I'd like to request some more underrated v3 and go with Shameeca Mitchell and Emma Babineaux
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

I have to request more V1 kids such as Tayli E. Vreeland and Gabrielle Minase.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

more v3 chirren (also an sc2 childe)
[+] Badass Johnny
Appearance: Jonathan is a very heavyset boy, standing at 6’4” and weighing 240 lbs. He has an athletes body, and the majority of this excess weight is spent on muscle all over his body, sporting a wide chest, broad shoulders, and lean muscle across both his arms and legs. The first thing you’d notice upon looking at him is the left side of his face, which has been scarred and disfigured due to an incident that happened when Jonathan was ten years old. The scars go from the top of his chin up to the top of his forehead, and show themselves through a mix of red gashes and grey skin. If it weren’t for his scars, he could be considered conventionally attractive, with a slightly pointed nose, a strong jawline, and sky blue eyes, although the left is a glass replacement due to the incident that gave him his scars. He carries an eyepatch on his person at all times, in the case that he is playing football or otherwise needs to take out his glass eye. His hair is brown, and fairly short, going down to the nape of his neck and bangs going to his forehead. He is Caucasian.

Jonathan doesn’t really care much for how he dresses, and this shows through the clothes he wears. Plain t-shirts dominate his wardrobe, and these don’t tend to have any logos or images on them, Jonathan not really being able to find any ones that interest him all that much. He also has items such as undershirts or athletic tops, which he tends to use whenever he needs to train or whenever he is doing exercise. There is variance in what type of pants he wears, but what he chooses to wear ultimately comes down to whatever happens to be on top of his wardrobe at the time. He doesn’t tend to wear any accessories, except for wristwatches, which he uses only because of the practicality they bring. On the day of the abduction, Jonathan was wearing a plain white t-shirt, an Under-Armour undershirt, blue denim jeans, black running shoes, and a black wristwatch, worn on his right arm.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

i know they're not v1 deepcuts or v8 thots, but i would love love love to see your take on my PV3P childes, Nanna-Fiora, Morgan, and Faye!
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

http://imgur.com/a/xjP1ENy

A bunch of art, up to johnny

I'm pumped to make as much Art as possible before school smacks me in the face
[+] v8 babies

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

I'm gonna do more early V1 kids for you, Yona. This time I request Cole Hudson and Anya Vendvmagli
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

The V1 train ain't over yet! Requesting Fredrik and Glenn Hughes.

Return to “Artist's Alley”