taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I want to request two of my V8 concepts, Timothy and Andrew.
[+] Timothy
Timothy stands at 5’7 and weighs 140 lbs. His build is thin and on the lean side. His brown hair is unruly and messy, Timothy not being one for grooming his hair. His eyes are round and hazel colored, his face is round with an aquiline nose and he has a piercing through his bottom lip on the left side that is known as a side labret. Timothy is caucasian, but his skin is tanned from being out in the sun skating and jogging. His forearms and legs are covered in small scrapes and cuts from accidents that he has had while on the board.

Timothy wears a lot of shirts with band logos on them with a variety of jackets he cycles through along with either a pair of jeans or shorts depending on the weather.

On abduction day, Timothy wore a black schammasch t-shirt with a light grey zip-up-jacket with black patches on the shoulders along with dark green cargo pants and black Adidas sneakers.
[+] Andrew
Andrew stands at 5’9 and weighs about 160 Lbs. He has a lean, but wiry frame to him. His long, straight dark brown hair reaches down to his collar. His skin is fair white and he is caucasian. His eyes are almond shaped and their color is light blue, his face is shaped like an oval with a straight nose. Andrew has a goatee/mustache combo that he carefully trims that covers above his upper lip stopping at the edge and below his lip, down to his chin. He has a small, but noticeable scar on his cheek.

Andrew’s fashion sense is very much thrown together, picking shirts and pants at random without care for consistency. The one thing that is not is the jacket he tends to wear, which was his father’s.

On abduction day was dressed in a white tank top with a brown bomber jacket over, one of the things his father had left behind. Along with that a pair of dark blue jeans with a pair of brown brogue boots.
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
Namira

Post by Namira »

I cannot get over how much of a JRPG character Takara is.
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

I'd like to request some art of Jack "Hack" O'Connor and Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Do you mind me being self-indulgent and requesting Abel and Abel since the cat's out of the bag now?
Namira

Post by Namira »

I'd love to see your take on V8 concept Arabella, if you have time, Yona!
Long, wavy black hair, pale skin. Brown eyes. Mascara/eyeliner game on point. Meticulous makeup. Hella cheekbones. Slightly smug/superior air.

Often wears: ring-strap pinafore style dresses over white or checkered tops/sweaters.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Hiya! You can chuck them to the back of the line if you want since the two already got art, but I'll love you to draw my kids Edward Taylor and Molly McKenzie!
[+] Ed
Edward definitely isn’t a sporty sort of boy, although he isn’t by any means overweight or unhealthy. With his somewhat slim figure and even with his naturally pale skin, he’s still pale to the point where it’s apparent he doesn’t go out too much. He is also not muscular, or in fact, like the masculine all-American he’s supposed to be with his baby face and upright gait. His natural blond hair has been dyed into a gingery brown that is neatly and cut into a short hairstyle that doesn’t show any wildness or sportiness. Edward prefers to wear more refined, posh clothing, and dislikes wearing casual clothes.

On Announcement Day, Edward was wearing a black buttoned, shirt with white suspenders and tie. He was wearing blue pants with pockets, and wore a trilby of the same colour. He was also wearing a blue blazer.
[+] Mooly
Molly has an average appearance and build, while she isn’t bad looking, her often cited beauty is only attested to hours of makeup and picking the trendiest clothes. Molly is 169cm, 60kg and is somewhat curvy, mostly around the hips. Her hair is light blonde and cut quite short, it is longer at the front then it is at the back, with the back being at neck length and the front shoulder length.

Her chelsea cut is very uneven and asymmetrical, with some strands of hair covering others, the right side being longer and so on. This extends to her fringe, which covers her whole forehead except for a few areas that are shorter. Molly has a chubby face, with a pointy chin and a straight nose. Her eyes are quite large, circular, and are blue. She is white, but a bit tanned due to being outdoors. Outside of school, Molly wears trendy, up to date clothes such as shorts and croptops.

At school she wears her uniform quite messily but usually not enough to be scolded by teachers, she does things like loosen up her tie, let her hair down and undo some buttons. She did so similarly on the day of the abduction, wearing a messy uniform with a tie that’s too big for her, a skirt too short and a headband on her head.
Their art is up on the wiki but it's sooo bad so you don't have to reference, especially Molly and her appearance section defying hair.
Currently not in anything!
[+] The Future
Annalise Meyer - Self-Assured Introvert
Robin Wang - Belligerent Socialite
Brittany O'Doyle - Recovering Pollyanna
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Hawley and Adam look excellent! You did a nice job keeping the blood understated but present. I really like Adam's posture with the gun, and just how differently they hold themselves in terms of confidence/assertiveness. I also dig that you actually put together a nice minimal forest background for them; it contextualizes things nicely.

I'm sure you've heard it a lot, but Takara's wild! I had no idea she looked like that and I am all about it. You've done really great work with her pose to help her unique aesthetic pop, especially with the corner of the file cabinet poking into view. I'd play her game!

Cecil looks incredible. You've got the details of his complex set of clothes/jewelry down pat. I really appreciate how you're branching out in terms of poses and accessories; the sip-taking is fun. I also dig the way you've got his forelock so prominent. I think he's one of my favorites of your pieces! Cecil always looks slick, and you've done him justice.

Claudeson looks so nicely sly while also having an air of friendly normalcy to him. I think it's the smirk and the sideways glance that do it for me. I dig how you've captured his hair; it looks super nice. I also like that his cross is prominently displayed but also kind of fades into his shirt.

Speaking of hair, Astrid's is so long and luxurious! You have some good lighting going on in this one; I like how the perspective is from the opposite side as Claudeson, even though they're still both mostly front shots. You also got the eyepatch really nice.

Finally, Britnee looks very nice as well. Did you try something else with her shading? I feel like it blends a little bit more than usual. I especially like her lips and the way you did her bracelets.

You did an excellent job as always! Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing your talent. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I did use a new brush for britnee! It's a little pencil-like, so that's probably why the shading is a little different. I'm using your kids as my art guinea pigs, muahahaha! :twisted:
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Allright! finally done :3

http://imgur.com/gallery/Bt5eNH8

In request order

One day I'll stop using ingur links. One day. This is not that day. Send me more stuff!
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

[+] v8 babies

Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

Hi, I'm just here to request more kids from ancient versions, specifically Tori Johnson from v2 and Heather Pendergast from v1
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

You mind me adding to the v1 throwback workload with Helena Van Garrett and Jake Driggers?
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I'm going to request Jill Gatling and Martyn "Murdoc" Ferdinand (Martyn has no outfit description in his profile, but he's established as wearing a school uniform in his first thread.)
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

They look great!

I like how bright Timothy seems. The mood emphasis lines do some of the lifting here, but it also looks like you did a little extra highlighting on his nose and left cheek, which also work really well. You've captured his jacket quite nicely too; I like the big zipper and the way you have the garment some real bulk.

I love how Andrew has a guitar. You tread the line perfectly, making him look mature for his age but also still definitely a teen; I'd card him if he was trying to buy booze. Your work on the scar is especially good; it's an obvious focal point, but at the same time it's naturally partially obscured by his long hair.

The legend, Jack! You make him look very intense with the extra focus on the pupils, which gives him a really sharp, focused aura. It fits well from what I know. The eyes (glasses included) are great here in general, and I also really dig his messy hair.

Clemence comes off as almost a bit otherworldly, nice and creepy. You do a lot of work with shading here, playing with the subtle lines and emphasis on her ballerina getup (leotard?). I dig how it perfectly matches the color of her eyes.

Abel Prime has the most charming grin. You've done so well making him look good-natured in general, the sort of nice guy who nobody would ever beat to death with a baseball bat within seconds of waking up. You used minimal detail and points of emphasis really well to draw out the character of hid sweater, which is great.

Abel 2.0 looks serious and uptight by comparison, but in a good way. I can't quite put my finger on what does it, but his hair is really especially great; I know just what it'd look like on a real person. His collar is also very nice, doing a lot to convey posture and attitude of its wearer.

You pulled a ton of attitude from Arabella, despite the fact that she's on the surface pretty understated. It's amazing! Her outfit is particularly on-point, especially the metal ring at the shoulder; I know exactly what sort of outfit that is and you captured it amazingly.

Edward is excellent! Trilbies rule and you drew his super well. I enjoy how, despite having a kind of similarly formal outfit on paper to some of the other kids you've drawn, you gave him a softer and less stodgy edge. Also, it's a small thing, but the little wrinkle where his tie comes out of his collar is great.

Molly looks wonderful too. You've really outdone yourself on her layers and layers of hair. It's a chaotic style, but you make it looks very intentional and good all the same! I also dig the detail you gave her collarbone.

Finally, you make stabbing seem appealing indeed with Quinn! I enjoy the subtle darkness lining her eyes, and also the pose you've picked for her; the half-on-half-off with her jacket is great. The bend of her lips also speaks to a certain quiet menace you could almost overlook at first glance.

You totally rock for doing these. They're amazing, and you're incredibly talented. Thank you for all your hard work!

Also also, if you're taking requests again, may I add Mina Mashall to the list?

Thanks once more!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

I will have to request Sydney Morvran and Niniko Kishinawa!
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “Artist's Alley”