waste of words

probably open

These are the woods on the island’s northern coast. The trees run nearly all the way to the sea, allowing only a thin stretch of beach, which disappears altogether depending on the tide. The trees here are largely coniferous, and are in good health, bolstered by a number of wet years and their proximity to the ocean. These woods are largely fairly dense, though clearings are abundant and comparatively-sparse undergrowth leaves them fairly easy to traverse.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

"Wow, so we're going to threats now, are we? Pulling weapons out, huh? Fuck, I'm this close to losing it. I know I'm not the only one here who can do math, but somehow no one else has put two and two together that there's at least 50 of us and only one who's getting off the island. So stop freaking out about getting out of here alive. Only one of us is, right? Quick headcount, one, two, three, four. Four of you. Which means that at least three of you are freaking out and ruining my day for no fucking reason."

Irene gripped the harpoon more tightly, and jerked the point up a little. Not much, not enough that it wasn't still pointed at Roy, but it was noticeable.

She looked at Rachael. "Can't trust us? Why can't you trust us? There's no reason to betray you! We're all gonna die anyways!"

Now Johnny. "Pointing a gun at me, Badass? It's okay. I know you won't shoot me, because you're gonna die anyways so what's the fucking point, right? And you know I'm not gonna shoot anyone cuz I'm just gonna fucking die. It's just a little game we're playing, right? Like, I've never gotten to play with real guns before. It's kinda cool and exciting. But scary, y'know? Except you are thinking about shooting it. You done fucked up."

Dan was cool. Dan gets it.

She got up, walked over to Roy, and shoved the tip of the harpoon in his face. "Here's a question for you, dude. If you're so concerned about security and surviving and you're so sure that I'm actually pointing this fucker at your face because I mean business, why aren't you killing already?"
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

Hey, so, uh. Had there been something funky in the knockout gas the terrorists had hit them all with? Some sorta crazy pills dissolved into the water bottles? God, maybe this was the shittiest timeline and all that bullshit about chemtrails really was true.

Roy wasn’t feeling much different, let’s make that one clear, aside from the omnipresent crushing feeling of despair over the fact that there were people dying around him constantly, but that was kinda like the kid who hung out with the popular kids and sat at their table that nobody really liked and was just a kinda irritating thorn in his side, until he decided to make racist jokes or read off a list of all his dead friends, which was when he became a very large thorn in his side.

Anyway.

Roy was smart, smarter than he looked, smarter than people gave him credit for as well. Lacking in common sense? Maybe. Liable to fly off the handle at the slightest provocation? Sure, whatever. But he was fucking intelligent, and the past three days hadn’t done anything to lessen his smarts.

So he couldn’t have been the only one who saw that Irene was talking out of her ass, right?

From the sounds of it, she’d already decided that everything was fucked and there was no hope. And, hey, whatever, you do you and your dumb nihilistic bullshit, Roy didn’t care. Just so long as you didn’t come along and tell anyone who’d listen (and then anyone who wouldn’t as well) that they were gonna die. Just so long as you didn’t keep on trying to remind them that there was only supposed to be one person left at the end of this, cause, dude. That wasn’t a fun thing to keep thinking of. And just so long as you didn’t point your goddamn weapon at someone and get all pissy and defensive when they got aggro at you. Did Irene seriously not realise what she was fucking doing?

Or maybe she was just that fucking dumb.

Roy looked down at the harpoon’s tip for a solid few seconds before looking back up at Irene with a face like thunder. Man. He hoped she hadn’t noticed him flinch when she’d shoved it in his face. Cause right now, he wanted real badly to keep that calm veneer up, to look like he actually knew what he was doing, rather than flailing blindly, trying to act like he thought a leader should. He vaguely sensed Dan standing up, vaguely noticed Johnny’s gun pointed at Irene, vaguely heard Rachael forgotten and alone next to the tree, but all his focus was on Irene.

“Cause I’m not a fucking psycho, that’s why. I’m not gonna go around murdering anyone who gets within five metres of me. Cause if you’re right, and people are just gonna start killing indiscriminately, I’m not going down in history as one of the guys who jacked off Danya just cause he told us to. And if you’re wrong, which you are, cause you’re a fucking idiot, and there’s a chance we can get out of this hellhole, then I’d rather not do it alone.”

He didn’t think he was shouting, but maybe he was. He couldn’t tell. His heartbeat was loud enough that he was near certain everyone around him could hear it. His hand was wrapped so tight around the lipstick gun he thought it might burst.

“Hey, let’s say you are right, though. Maybe I should start. Maybe I should be trying to get rid of the worthless fucks who just wanna cause chaos and shit cause they get off to it. Sounds to me like you already think you’re dead, so, y’know. Leave. Get the fuck outta here. Or I’ll break your goddamn neck.”

That was just intimidation too. For the moment.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

You know, he'd hoped that the gun would've done something. Anything. It was a real one, after all. A Real Actual Weapon. That could kill, if his finger twitched. And, Irene was an odd one, that had always been obvious back in Denton, but. Like. Every person was supposed to have this innate sense of self-preservation, the one that set off alarms and panic lights and such whenever an Actual Weapon was pointed at you. Like, Johnny knew he had that sense from prior experience, and he assumed it to be true of everyone else.

So, why was she here? Why was she not running? Why did he still have to point a gun at his friend?

And the thing was, Roy also apparently did not have this sense of self-preservation, this desire to not die. Just kept stepping closer. Closer. Shouting threats about breaking her neck.

In hindsight, Johnny would've realized that this would have been his chance to actually live up to being a Badass. Like, he could've just stepped in between the two, never mind the mere inches of air separating the tip of Irene's harpoon from Roy, and he could've just put his foot down. Said 'Stop'. All while not killing people. It would've been perfect. Iconic.

And, he'd gotten roughly 30% of the way to that. He'd stood up. Taken a few steps towards them. Kept the gun trained on Irene. And then he stopped. Frozen. He hadn't really thought of a plan of action after this. Or of any contingencies. What if she went for it? Or what if he went for it? What then? What if they went for him instead?

So, he froze. Thought. Hesitated.

And the worst part of it all? This quarrel had captured all of his attention. All of it. So, he hadn't heard a word Dan or Rachael said. For a moment, a crucial moment, he'd forgotten her.
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

"We're all gonna die anyways!"

Rachael didn't look at Irene, but she listened. Words of reason sluiced easy into the ears, like the words of a forgotten lover. Daniel, his name is Daniel. Was.

Past tense.
Present tense. Harpoons. Guns. Adrenaline.

The void in Rachael's body contracting at one with her heartbeat.

She lurched backwards, quiet sans heaviness to her step. She was on her feet, recoiling like a dragged marionette, moving faster than she even thought possible, away from all the eyes that had momentarily forgotten she existed. Life sought life. Not death.

Dead girl running keeps running. Hits a tree like an ugly sack of flour.

Rachael didn't scream even as she felt and heard and saw her own bone snapping, right where shoulder now melted incoherently into arm, sagging skin on the flank.

She hadn't ever realized she could move this fast. She ran not seeing, not hearing, not knowing.

((Rachael Langdon continued elsewhere))

It's about time we wrapped this up.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

And no one listened to him. Dan wasn't sure what to do about that. Normally if he made some remark tarnishing a couple guy's manhood they'd be defensive and not about to get in a fight with some chick.

Circumstances really had changed.

He was dumbfounded. And angry. Why was getting kidnapped by terrorists and a few people getting weapons enough to turn a bunch of normal kids into a bunch of violent morons?

His hands were fists. He could feel his face glowing red.

"Hey there's no need to. Just quit it you idiots."

He heard running and thumps behind him. He ignored them. He was too busy trying to make eye contact with Irene and Roy.

They couldn't be this stupid. Dan wasn't the smartest guy in the world, but next to these two right now he was like Stephen Hawking or Einstein.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

"Fine then."

Fine then.

Fucking fine.

((Irene Djezari continued in Carp Diem))
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Roy felt a grim smile slide onto his face as he watched Irene scurry off, like when you turned over a log and a bunch of weird, creepy-ass bugs hurried back into the dirt where they belonged. He realised he was nodding, as if he’d done something he should be proud of. And you know what? You know fucking what? He was proud of himself. Irene had been a threat, both mentally and physically, considering she had been waving her harpoon around like nobody’s business. Maybe he hadn’t looked super great, threatening to break her neck and all that shit, but hey, it’d got her packing. That was what counted. Keeping the other three safe? He could tick that one off of his checklist.

If Roy had been a petty man, he would have flipped Irene off as she stalked off.

Hahahaha, who was he kidding, he absolutely was that petty. Roy raised his middle finger high in the air at Irene’s back, and MAN did it feel satisfying.

He could feel eyes burning into him, though, so he turned around to see Dan and Johnny, looking so much like the Heat Miser and Snow Miser respectively he almost burst out laughing. Which… would have been pretty fuckin’ tricky to explain to them. Or most people, honestly. Listen, sometimes you ended up trawling into the weird side of YouTube at 3am, what’s it to you.

Roy decided to tackle Dan first. Not, like, literally, idiot, although he could still probably have done so even with a broken arm. ‘Angry and pissed’ just seemed like an easier emotion to deal with than ‘entire world collapsed around him,’ was all.

“Okay, maybe I coulda dealt with that better, my B and shit,” Roy said, giving a masterclass on how not to apologise to anybody. “But, bro, listen, she was gonna sink us into the mud if she’d stayed around, you know that right? I got her to fuck off, that’s all that counts, an-

Roy stopped dead in his speech, and it felt like he’d stopped dead full stop. He was pretty sure his heart had decided to pack it in, at the very least, cause he sure as hell couldn’t feel it beating. He’d noticed, as he was talking to Dan, the tree, and he’d also noticed, or, y’know, hadn’t noticed, the person who was no longer sitting underneath it.

“Fuck. Shit. Guys, where the hell’s Rachael?”

Keeping two out of three people safe was pretty good, but he didn’t want good. He wanted perfect. This couldn’t be further from perfect.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

What if Irene decided to just press the harpoon? What if she just lunged for him? Badass Johnny was big, that came with being badass and all, but was his size enough to stop 100 or so pounds of fury and frustration? How was he supposed to treat Roy if he got wounded? How-

And then Irene just left, and all his hypotheticals went to waste, thankfully. Badass Johnny let out one long exhale of relief. Although it didn't really put away all the hypotheticals, remnants of those what-if's still remaining. Because they were important questions to ask, important scenarios to prepare for in the future. Because, as he just figured out from that crisis dry run a few seconds ago, he was so not prepared for life and death moments, and that was so not Badass. Dealing with humans was honestly a lot more complicated than mimics or vampires or whatever.

He wasn't even paying attention to Roy's half-apology for almost getting them killed or whatever, because at least they weren't killed. But then he stopped. Roy stopped. And asked a question that choked his airways.

He looked back at the tree. No Rachael. Looked 90 degrees to his left. Nothing. No green sweater upon green. Turned 360 degrees. Ran his hands through his hair, eyes wide. No trace of her.

"Shitshitshitshitshit. Shit."

He turned around once more, hoping that maybe he could get a glimpse of something moving in the horizon. Some clue to follow, like last time. Nothing. No foot trails, no scraps of cloth, nothing.

He turned to Roy.

"R-Roy, have you- did- did you see her? Hear her? Please, did you?"
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]

Courtography

Post by Courtography »

Irene left, which solved one problem.

It didn't really solve anything else though. Roy made it sound like he was going to act like that to anyone who came around. And while people were stupid and decided to kill their classmates, they'd probably need every sane person they could get to stop those people from coming around and attacking their group up until the military arrived.

If they did.

But that wasn't the main issue now. For all his talk about how Irene and Roy were idiots, he was one too for not noticing Rachael running off until someone else pointed it out. She wasn't really helpful to the group and had pulled a gun on them, but Johnny seemed to care for some reason.

He looked down at his sneakers.

"Fucking shit," he muttered.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“What? Me? No, I didn’t see shit, I-“

Was too busy calling Irene a piece of shit idiot asshole. That was what you were doing. That was what you decided to focus all of your attention on, rather than the people you claimed to be protecting, wasn’t it? Coulda just left the crazy bitch with a harpoon burn herself out and piss off, but nope, you just had to call her a crazy bitch and waste a whole bunch of time and energy on that whole fiasco.

“… Goddamnit…”

Real smooth moves, slick.

There was a medium sized rock a few feet away from Roy, and boy fuckin’ howdy, did it look real tempting to just punt into the undergrowth right about now. But he managed, just about, resist that urge. He’d already lost his temper once today, and so now was the time to make up for that. Kicking a rock in a show of anger probably wouldn’t make him look like a cool, calm and collected leader, able to bounce back from any setback. Plus he might break his foot as well as his arm, and that’d just fucking suck.

“Alright. Alright, okay, uhhh…”

Roy ran his hand along his jacket, double and triple and then also quadruple checking to make sure his lipstick gun was still there, before moving it back up to run it through his hair. They could sort this out. They’d find a way to find Rachael again, safe and sound, like nothing had ever happened. Yeah. Just had to calm down and think. Think. Fucking think.

Okay, he seriously needed to stop looking at that rock.

“We need to head out, and quick and shit. We’re not gonna find her if we just stand around here, not like she’s just gonna waltz back in here like she’d gone for a piss break or something like that. She’s probably gonna head to somewhere secure, what’s the closest, like, sheltered place on the map?”

Man. All this for a girl who’d pointed a freaking gun at him yesterday. This world was fucking nutso.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

While his friends spilled their empty words, their words that added nothing, helped nothing, Johnny's eyes kept flicking back and forth, hoping for some flicker of green, some rustling of leaves, something. There wasn't even a breeze. Nothing to deceive him.

And then Roy had an idea, an actual good idea, and while it was barely anything, it was something, and Johnny was willing to cling onto any idea, any hope that could bring Rachael back.

So, with his hands shaking, he dug into his bag, wasted 30 long, painful seconds, 30 seconds that could be used running for Rachael, looking for her, keeping her safe, 30 seconds she'd be using to run from them, hide from them for some reason, and then he pulled out his map. Scanned it over.

"Uh... uh, there's- there's a cabin. Maybe she could've gone there?"
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

"A'ight, cabin's our first port of call."

No time for humming and hawing. They needed to make a decision without pissing about, and when their plan was as complicated as 'pick a direction and hope for the best,' then choosing the first location offered was as good as anything.

Lipstick gun in his pocket, phantom feeling of his bag still on his back. Roy was as ready as he'd ever be. He glanced across at Johnny and locked eyes with him.

"We'll find her."

Sure, Rachael was the girl who'd pointed the gun at him, but she was so obviously more than that. She meant a whole bunch to Johnny, and Roy had spent the last two days trying to make sure Johnny and Dan were doing good and shit, so if finding Rachael again was gonna keep Johnny in good spirits? He'd move heaven and hell and a bunch of other really heavy stuff to do so.

"I promise."

But she was more than even that. Was she a hardened murderer with the thought of nothing but putting bullets into peoples brains on her mind? Was she fuck. She was a person. Another kid. A kid who'd been worrying about homework and relationships and other mundane shit only a week ago. Someone who, basically, didn't deserve to be constantly pissing themselves on murder-dickhead-terrorist-peninsula.

"Let's go!"

And y'know what? If Irene had been, like, held at gunpoint, and Roy was the only one able to save her? He'd still do it. He'd still do it in a heartbeat. Call it a flaw, call it a weakness, call it whatever the fuck you wanted. It was part of Roy, and it was gonna remain a part of Roy, for as long as Roy was gonna Roy, and Roy didn't see himself stopping Roying any time soon.

Roy.

((Roy Benson continued in Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

It didn't take long for the other two to decide on a plan. Dan didn't argue. He didn't have a better plan, and it would probably be smart to get out of there in case Roy really pissed off Irene and she came back to finish things. Not that Dan really thought that would happen, but it could.

He followed Roy out. The cabin was the goal. Better than lying in that mess hall, Dan guessed.

(Dan Liu continued in Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep)
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Johnny's hands still trembled as he stood, picked up the gun - Rachael's gun - and took one last look around him. He hoped beyond hope that she had just gone to take a bathroom break, or that maybe she'd just hidden from them, and any minute now, she'd pop up and say 'Surprise!' And they would all let out their sighs of relief, and she and Roy and Dan and him would go back to lounging around and not giving any fucks, or maybe they'd be able to find Daniel, and he and Rachael and Johnny would be reunited, and if this was all a prank, then she really needed to show up right about now because Rachael, this wasn't funny anymore. None of it was funny, the silence, the incoherence, the violence, this was all some fucked up prank that needed to stop.

But life continued. And nothing came towards them.

The worst part of it all was that it was so sudden. No lead up, no crescendo, no expectations. One minute, they were worrying about Irene and her harpoon, and the next, they were worrying about this. And then his heart plummeted as he remembered that Rachael had said something, murmured some words, but he'd been so focused on Irene, Roy, on his fantasies of bravado, that he'd forgotten her. She'd slipped through his fingers, just like that.

And he wouldn't let it end like that, he couldn't, because that was simply too cruel. This simply wasn't how stories were meant to end. Maybe it was a test, or something like that. She'd run into them, and now they'd have to run into her. Simple as that.

It had to be as simple as that.

So, he set the gun down. Left it behind. Nodded at Roy, at Dan, and followed.

(("Badass" Johnny Lancer continues in Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep))
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Return to “Coastal Woods”