Hell and You

Day 7, before announcements. Open.

Off to the side of the lake is a relatively small man-made pond, filled up with water from the lake itself. Inside this pond is a collection of five rusted cages, arranged facing each other. Back when the island had a thriving community, these cages were used for anyone who disturbed the peace of life. Rather than any form of corporal punishment, offenders were instead put inside one of the cages and made to stand in the lake in silence to reflect on their actions. The water in the pond typically came up to a person's waist but in some cases of severe storms, there could be a chance for the water level within the pond to rise. Around the edges of the circle are a pair of chairs, for people to watch over those inside the cages to ensure they were properly reflecting.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Before a response could be given to her question, Connor, her quarterback, stepped forward and greeted Faith. When Forrest thought about it Faith was a pretty name, but unfortunately ironic. Having faith wasn't going to do anything for them now. Not as far into their time on the island as they were at least. The time for faith had long passed and yet here she was, in front of time, real as day. Stupid wordplay aside, Forrest wasn't against the idea of adding Faith to the group.

It seemed like Connor would have appreciated it. He seemed truly genuine when he told Faith he was glad to see her or at least, he allowed more emotion into his voice. So maybe there was something workable there. As things were Forrest merely took a step back to let Connor and Faith have their moment. There was no obvious danger nearby or on the horizon. The two other girls had completely disappeared from view. The chances of them crossing paths again low. Not if their plan revolved around trying to threaten or rob people. It sounded like a guaranteed way to meet a violent end.

Forrest had no interest in doing that. Her free hand scratched at the exposed skin around the edge of her cast. The weather of the island had created ideal conditions for her cast to become a sweaty mess and her body had been eager to oblige. So she had ended up with a hard sweaty shell wrapped around her right arm. It was really starting to itch like crazy as well. Once she had scratched away the annoyance for a short while, Forrest took some water out of her back and took a few sips. Then she turned to Amelia and Christina to give them a reassuring smile.

She was happy with how things were playing out.
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Faith's neck started to ache as she looked back and forth between the second group of people that had decided to interrupt her brief moment of peace, so she started to prop herself up on one elbow, fighting the temptation to express the annoyance she felt at being made to move with a sigh. As tired as she was, and as pointless as fighting back would have been, she wasn't going to just chillax whilst people threatened her. But obvious questions did need answering, and she might as well fill in what the two of them were up to, just in case Forrest ran into them again.

She opened her mouth, about to say something, but Connor beat her to the punch. There was nothing but surprise drawn across her face for a moment as he knelt down in front of her and practically scooped her up into a hug, her arms sticking out awkwardly to the side for a half second before she even fully realised what was going on, her whole body tensing up as she half-expected the hug to be accompanied with a sharp pain as he jabbed a knife in between her ribs.

Connor was many, many things. Strong, smart, good looking - But emotional? She couldn't remember the last time she'd seen him emotional. He'd always been nice to her, but that friendliness had lacked the warmth that the people she'd considered friends had. Like it was his job to be friendly, like it was something expected of him, rather than a natural extension of who he was. He'd always been perfectly composed, and she respected his ability to do that, but in the same vein it had always felt like it kept her at a distance. As though she could never really know who he was, behind that perfect polished smile and curt politeness.

Faith supposed she knew now.

She wrapped her arms back around him, reciprocating the hug and squeezing him tightly for a few moments, burying her face into his shoulder as a faint smile spread across it. Faith still hadn't figured out what to say, or exactly how to react by the time she pulled away, mumbling a few syllables of words that died on her tongue.

"I- " ... "Ya-" ... "Wh-" ...

She shook her head for a moment, and the strained smile widened a little as she let out a few chuckles, trying to play off the embarrassment of not being able to find the right words for the occasion. Every response that came to her mind just seemed so dumb, so hopelessly trite compared to what was going on right now, but she eventually settled on just mirroring the same sentiment back at him.

"Fuck, man. Hell of a sight for sore eyes yourself."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Faith returned his gesture, the understanding in the embrace was evident. She had seen and perhaps even done things that haunted her. Whether it was the knowledge that they had outlived a large portion of their classmates in what was surely a hopeless battle, or simply mourning those who had already passed on, Faith's eyes were hollow like Connor had never seen before. As they separated and she looked at him, trying to find the right words for the situation, her guard was down; the confident, strong woman that walked the halls of George Hunter High seeming more like a scared little girl. Just as quickly as he was able to pick that up, she seemed to find her inner strength and raised the facade once more.

A tingle went down his spine — is that how I look to people right now — she played it off well enough, but he knew. Connor was practiced enough at hiding his own emotions and putting on whatever face he needed to on a given day. Faith Marshal-Mackenzie was at the end of her rope. He couldn't even blame her for that; his own exhaustion was starting to poke its way through all of his mental and physical shields.

Connor smiled, weak but genuine. It was good to see her, truly. While an acquaintance, she was still breathing, talking, moving, and not outwardly homicidal. Were he to see any of his other friends, they could not be spoken of in the same breath.

"Are you — y'all are okay, right?"

He'd quickly looked her over from top to bottom — back home he'd never have been so obvious about it. Giving someone the elevator stare was rude, and a great way to get a swat. Of course, they weren't back home, and while Faith was a conventionally attractive All-American girl, none of that was forefront to his mind. The majority of them were uninjured and doing fairly well, albeit malnourished and exhausted.

It was truly amazing how quickly his mind adapted to looking at that as a baseline.

"I— you heard, obviously, about—" Connor's own facade dropped for a moment, his grief at their mutual losses still raw and mostly un-dealt with. He pulled his shields back up as quickly as he could, but a spectre of pain remained in his own eyes.

"Faith, I—", his voice lowered to a whisper, "I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him from goin' off with her, but he wouldn't listen, y'all know how he—" Unconsciously, he ran his hands back through his hair. It was oily, slick with the moisture and grit from a week without a shower.

"I can't believe they're gone."

He said that a bit louder; he didn't need to specify. She would understand exactly whom he was talking about, and he didn't need any of the peanut gallery chiming in and damning his late friends any more than they already were. Most of this group were inoffensive enough people, but none of them looked at the Carters with anything more than revulsion.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Yep. Just Faith there. No Teresa anymore. And she had a good rapport with Connor, which was, well, good. Good to the point that Connor could afford to get a little emotional. Forrest was similarly content with the proceedings. Christina walked up, to the point that she was right behind Forrest.

"So, any thoughts on the happy couple?"
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Amelia simply waited in silence a few feet behind Forrest and Christina. She didn’t really know one hundred percent what they were doing at this point. Was the girl with Connor a new friend? Would they bring her along with them? Amelia wouldn’t mind. More people made it easier for her to be invisible. To just fade into the background. It was better like that. That way they wouldn’t notice.

She rubbed at her eyes with her free hand gently. They were so dry and heavy. She wanted to splash some water in her face. She turned her head and looked out at the Lake in the near distance. She wondered how it would feel to submerge herself in it. To let it wash away all the bad. She felt her breath catch. Would it even be able to? Everything felt so bad now. With every step she took on the island felt like she was getting covered in more and more bad.

Amelia turned back to the others and continued to watch.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Faith forced her head to move up and down in something that resembled a nod as she answered Connor's first question.

"Survivin'." she managed to force out, after a little pause. It wasn't a lie, per se, but it sure felt like it to agree with him. She hadn't felt okay since they'd shot Ms. Garcia, and it wasn't like anything that had happened since had made things any better, but Connor probably hadn't had an easy road of it either. He was just trying to put a brave face on it.

Then, came the apologies. Stumbling, awkward, honest. Taking responsibility for things that were out of his control, letting her know that he'd tried, that he'd failed to save Wyatt from his own foibles in the end. Faith's expression twisted into an odd, rueful smile as she looked away, as what he had to say twisted in her gut. She tried her best to block out the images that her mind brought up, of a bloodied corpse pathetically draped over the roots of a tree, head deformed like roadkill. Faith tilted her head back, and pulled in a gasp of air through her nose, then out through her mouth. She hoped it would be enough to stop the tears from falling as she found the will to look back at him.

"Yeah..." She agreed, trying to let it sit there for a moment. But even that inaction gnawed at her, her words sounding hollow as they reverberated in her head, until she felt like she had to say something.

"You know, I never saw him. Or Bret. Or Mercy, or Abel, or Demetri, or Beryl-" her voice cracked, but the wave of emotion wouldn't let her stop to catch her breath "-Hell, I- I don't even remember who killed some of them now. It just- It's not fair. It's not supposed to be like this!"

Her gaze dropped away from his, and she brought a hand up from the floor to wipe at the corner of her eye, but ended up tracing the rough scab of the cut that went underneath it instead.

"You're supposed to be able to do something. But, well..."

She closed her eyes tightly for a moment, and exhaled through her nose. Swallowed the ball of emotion that had formed in her throat. Telling him that he was the only friend she'd seen alive in 6 days that hadn't threatened to kill her was a hell of a weight to put on his back. She couldn't do that. It wasn't fair to him, either.

"I'm sorry." she murmured, part for the sudden outburst of emotion, and part for what she'd nearly done as she continued to stare at the dirt that lay between them.
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

All in all, it seemed to be playing out well. There was a way for her to swing it in her favor. It probably involved leveraging Connor, using him toe convince Faith. After all, another person wouldn't hurt their group. Sure having more people could be detrimental to a degree but that was only if you actually wanted to lead them or achieve something. All Forrest wanted to do was find Abe and survive. There was no greater goal or motive behind her actions, keeping the group together just helped her work towards that. Plus, it was more bodies to put between her and any threat. Alternatively, she could turn the presence of the group into a threat by itself.

Christina walked up behind her and asked about her feelings on Faith and Connor's reunion. It was an easy question to answer because it wasn't like she honestly gave a shit. It was nice for them sure, but it didn't change anything for her. Not right anyway and not now. So what did she say to Christina? Not the truth, that much was obvious.

"It's good right?" She stared, turning to look at the other girl. "Friends finding each other again, even when they didn't think they would." She shrugged as she watched them embrace. "Chances are it all ends the same so why not be with people you care about?"
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Each name felt like a stab to his heart; every single classmate who had fallen since they'd gotten on those Godforsaken buses had been a real person, with thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams. Remembering who they'd been was more important than remembering who had ended them, at least — in ordinary circumstances that would have been the case. Remembering who was responsible was what would keep them safe.

"It's okay," it wasn't, but Connor needed to hear the words as much as he needed to say them. "None of us can do a damn thing about any of this, and I know that for me, it's eatin' me up inside."

Not only him, Connor had spent days hoping against all hope that his father would have been able to use his considerable power and wealth to do something, anything to help spare at least some of them such an ignominious fate.

Seven days; nothing.

"I saw Wyatt, briefly. Ran into Ace and Ivy, too. They didn't want nothin' to do with me — Ivy was leadin' that poor guy to the slaughter, I think. And I—" His stomach heaved at the one memory he didn't want to remember.

Inhaling sharply, his expression turned dark.

"I found Nathan, too."

They both knew; that one had stung everyone. Nathan Coleman was the best of them, the most innocent and purest soul that George Hunter had to offer. He deserved this less than any of them, and the person who had ended his life— well, he wasn't sure what he'd do when — or if — he came across her.

Connor let his words hang in the air, unsure of what else to say.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Christina just listened to the three people talking. A whole lot of names came up - a whole bunch of names she wanted to forget. Never mind that they were people with lives and goals and dreams and whatever - they could be those people later, when she didn't have to worry about the living people putting her six feet under.

Jessica. Nathan. Bret.

"It's good right? Friends finding each other again, even when they didn't think they would. Chances are it all ends the same so why not be with people you care about?"

Mercy Beryl Abel Wyatt

"Yeah. I guess. But, it's going to hurt either way when one dies before the other."

TobyDanteDemetriRonReubenwhyaretheymatteringnow?

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Amelia softly padded closer to Forrest and Christina as they spoke. Friends finding each other. She furrowed her brow in thought. Who was left for her to find? These weren’t her friends. They were just people. Strangers she went to the same school as. None of them knew her name before this, she was sure. She was no better, she couldn’t have told you a single one of their names a week ago. Even a few days ago. Her friends were… Dolly, she was gone. You can’t find people who were already gone. Violet… Violet left her before. She wasn’t sure she even wanted to be found again. Yuka was here before, but Amelia missed her. Marceline could be anywhere. That only left one person.

“Declyn…” She spoke softly.

Her head snapped up and she looked at the back of the two girls in front of her. She stepped forwards again and spoke louder this time, her voice sounding strained and desperate.

“Declyn!” Her small voice boomed. “I need to find him… I… I have to, I have to!”

Tears picked at the corners of her eyes as she made her desperate plea. Surely they’d understand. They were looking for people too. Her bloodshot eyes darted back and forth between the two girls, looking for an answer, an acknowledgement, pity, even. Anything that signalled that they understood her sudden need to find her friend.

“I was with him before… Then I… Dolly, she…” her voice shook and caught in her throat.

“I have to… before he… it can’t happen again, it just can’t!” She almost shouted, her free hand clutching the front of her blouse to keep it from shaking out of control.

All of a sudden that was all that mattered. Friends should be together. She messed up, she lost him. She had to find him before he was taken away from her too. If it happened again she couldn’t bear it. She couldn’t keep going. Dolly was gone, and that was so bad it made her want to die beside her. The tears finally broke loose from her eyes and started to spill down her cheeks. She tried to wipe them away with the wrist of her gun-hand but they just kept coming.

“Please…” She almost begged, nearly crumpling in on herself as the tears blurred her eyes and she struggled to make them stop.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Faith looked away again as Connor mentioned Nathan. She'd gotten to know him well enough, whilst they were stuck in the awkward relationship that the student council had given to the both of them, and whilst they'd had some occasional issues there was no doubting that he was- had been a good kid. Past tense, given what Madison had done.

She kept waiting for a continuation, for Connor's mouth to start moving again, to move onto another subject. Instead there was just moment of ill-feeling silence, as Connor ran out of words of his own, it only took a look back to his expression to realise why. It was dark and pensive, and Fath couldn't tell if he was wondering if Madison would have done that to him, or if he was wondering if he'd have been able to stop her.

Faith reached an arm out, and put her hand on his shoulder, squeezing him as reassuringly as she could manage. Part of her wanted to tell him that it was okay, that it wasn't his fault, but both of them would know it was bullshit. There was nothing Connor could say to make her feel like Dante and Wyatt dying wasn't her fault, and there was nothing she could say to take the weight of Nathan's death off of his back, it was just something they were going to have to carry.

"If you-..." Fath tried to lead onto the point softly, before shaking her head quickly to herself, and reassessing. Connor didn't need kid gloves right now.

"Just, talk about it. Don't let it eat you up man." She managed to force a weary smile to her face as she caught his gaze. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I don't feel better, but I don't feel worse. Just say what you wanna say." As she finished saying that, her eyes were drawn over Connor's shoulder to the other group, as one of the girls she didn't recognise began to wail. The reality of another loss setting in on her, and bringing her crashing to the round.

In a sick way, it almost made her feel better, knowing that other people were suffering just as much. Almost.
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Christina was right, it would hurt when one of them died, but honestly, what did it matter? Everyone had to die. That was the entire purpose of their existence on the island. Faith and Connor were lucky in that they'd been able to find someone they cared about. She hadn't managed that yet.

They got some happiness, good for them. That was more than others got. It didn't matter in the end. As long as they all stuck together it would be fine. She could make it work. Somehow, someway she had made it all work. She had one arm and she had made it work. She'd lost her bag and she had made it work. She had lost Andy and she had made it work. She could weave Faith's appearance into whatever it was she needed to do.

Although if she tried to claim she had a plan that would be a lie. The plan was to keep the group together and make them think they needed her. The plan was to find Abe. Anything else was secondary to that. That was why that while it was fucking annoying when Amelia started freaking out it also worked in her favor.

Another opportunity to take the lead.

She placed her hands on Amelia's shoulders, her good one may have gripping tighter than necessary but that didn't matter to her in the moment.

"Hey, hey," She started, eyes staring straight into Amelia's. "We'll try to find him alright, I'm going to reunite you, okay?"

Empty words.

Everything she said was empty. She didn't remember who Declyn was and she didn't care to figure out. He didn't matter to her. But the idea that they would look for him would keep Amelia with her, and Amelia had a gun. That meant until Forrest could figure out a way to get it off her, she needed to kept happy. If empty words about finding her friend would do that, then she was going to say those words. They didn't matter to her anyway.

"Do you have any idea where he could be?"
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

The wail from somewhere behind him sent a shiver down Connor's spine, but he didn't turn away from Faith. She was right, of course. Keeping his doubts and his questions regarding what Madison had done within was a slippery slope to failure, but letting go... that wasn't his way. It was so simple to compartmentalize it all, find the answers where he could and not worry about events that he had no control over. Yet as he stood, looking at Faith, his shoulders slumped and he sighed, some of his guarded control eroding away as Amelia's wail echoed across the lake.

He could keep it in, but what was the point?

"It just," he started, carefully choosing each word, "doesn't add up."

Connor slowly shook his head, still trying to wrap his head around the information he had.

"Of all the folks in the whole school to take a shot at — to kill Nathan, it just," his expression turned sour, "it ain't Madison. It doesn't make a lick of sense. I know what most people think about her; I'm not an idiot. An' hey, is she a loose cannon? Sure. But hurting that boy like," his voice faltered. The memory of Nathan's corpse was seared into his mind's eye and wouldn't be leaving him anytime soon.

"Doing that to someone? I'm not sayin' that I'd understand if it were someone else. Other people have the capacity for violence, right? Y'all know that Wyatt and Bret were my best friends, but look — I get it. If they came at someone wrong and paid the price, it's horrible and I miss them terribly, but I get it."

Looking up at the sky, he threw his hands up, a gesture that while slightly practiced, was layered with an authenticity that didn't usually feature.

"But Nathan, really? He couldn't hurt a soul."

Connor's voice grew slightly more agitated, the hunger, the fatigue and the general anxiety level finally starting to show through.

"I don't know if y'all know or not, but Madison, she — her sister is like Nathan. Down's, I think. Cassidy's a sweet girl, and as much as it was hard, I know Maddy, she always cared for her. Sometimes she did it in her own messed-up way," he grimaced, the frustration evident on his face, "but she always took care of her."

Finally glancing back at the wailing girls behind them, Connor lowered his voice and let his shoulders sag. To her credit, Faith was right. It did feel a little better getting this off of his chest.

"I just — part of me needs to know, and the other part doesn't quite think I'd like the answer, you know? One simple question," he paused, taking a moment to look back at Faith.

"Why?"
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

And there was the word: "Why?" Why did Madison kill Nathan. To Christina, the answer was completely meaningless. All it really meant was that Nathan was dead and Madison got a weapon out of it. The only question was "Will we have to kill her, or ..." okay, so maybe the why was a salient question.

Goddammit.

After all, her motivations would note if Madison had snapped, even temporarily, or if she had some reason, however flimsy. The answer to would answer the question "can we let Madison live or will we have to wax the bitch?"

"Well, it could be anything. Maybe Madison snapped and decided to wax the fucker. Maybe Nathan snapped and she had to put him down. Maybe a rock fell on his spine and she mercy killed him. The only way to know for sure if she's crazy or sad is if we saw it." Because she could just as easily lie about it to make it seem better. Christina yawned and shook her head. How long had she been up?

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Amelia was grabbed by the shoulders and forced up straight. Her blurry and reddened eyes stared helplessly as she let herself be manhandled by Forrest. The grip on her shoulders hurt and she winced from the pain, but she said nothing. Forrest looked at her and tried to soothe her, but Amelia felt nothing from the other girl. If she were being honest, it was getting harder and harder to feel anything at all from the outside world. All she felt was pain and sadness. Forrest promised to reunite her with Declyn. Amelia wanted to believe.

She just wanted to be with her friend again.

“No…” She answered honestly when asked if she knew where he could be. A sniffle followed soon after.

Declyn could be anywhere. It had been so long since they’d been together, and Amelia’s sense of time and days was so blurred and confused she had no way of being any help in that regard. Her bottom lip began to quiver as she shook herself free from Forrest’s grip. She spun from the others and walked away a few steps. She didn’t want to just keep crying. She wanted to be strong. Like Dolly. But she just didn’t know how.

“M’sorry…” She mumbled as she sat herself on the ground, burying her head in her knees until the tears ran out.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker