i see u

open

The menagerie itself is the most lavishly decorated of the three buildings and has a full walk-through contained within, allowing those who wanted to take in the beauty of the animals up close. The menagerie was formerly used to house monkeys and some other small mammals that have all since escaped following the departure of the island's occupants after they tore a large hole in part of the netting that was used to contain them. Despite this, the menagerie building is still in good condition and the path still takes any guests on a pleasant walk through the plants.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Forrest was the girl with the weird hair. Amelia was the girl with the gun. Okay. Forrest wanted to find some guy named Abe. Christina might know a guy named Abe.

And Forrest had to leave. Not that Christina had any real attachments to Forrest, although she wasn't offensive or anything, but Forrest was a number, and as the old adage went, there was safety in numbers.

Amelia at least somewhat agreed, if somewhat desperately. As if the fear and crazy hadn't completely left (To be fair, being scared was a completely understandable reaction to this scenario).

"Look, I don't care what we do. But I tend to agree that whatever we end up doing, we should do it together."
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

The response she got was...not expected. It took her a moment to parse exactly what had happened. Somehow she had managed to shift the power dynamic of the situation towards herself being made the leader of the group. It was unintentional. Her goal hadn't been to end up in charge. Her best case scenario didn't even come close to what had happened. The new girl was called Christina and she was a blank slate. There was no knowledge of a Christina who streamed in her brain, although she was sure there should have been. It was likely it had been forcefully pushed out over the course of her time on their new island home. Probably between seeing a body in a tree and Andy losing his life. That seemed the most likely.

The plan being flipped had been a surprise but her piece of shit brain was already doing the required calculus on how to use the new setup. Turned out it was pretty easy once you already had someone who wanted and needed to follow someone regardless of who they were. Amelia it had turned out, fit that bill. So that was enough. She had one follower and Christina wanted to stay together. She didn't offer anything else so it wasn't like she was going to be highly against their next location being decided for her.

But, her new role required certain considerations and certain skills she didn't possess. Although, as far as the other two knew she had them. Who could say she hadn't developed them. So she pivoted her approach.

"Yeah," She said, placing her good hand on Amelia's should as she stood and then extending it out for the other girl to take. "I'll take you with me."

She still hadn't found Abe, but she may have found something better.

((Forrest Quin continued elsewhere...))
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Amelia stared at Forrest pleadingly. She didn’t want to be left here all alone. Even if that meant going with someone she barely knew besides a desperate hug. As long as she was with someone she could make do. The island was scary when you were alone. Amelia used to love taking walks all by herself late at night under the beauty of the stars. But not here. Here when she walked alone at night her body was riddled with fear and hopelessness. Not even the stars could help soothe her.

Forrest stood, using her as a brace, and then she reached out her hand.

She said she’d take her.

Amelia’s smile beamed up at the rainbow-haired girl, her face glowing with happiness. Christina seemed to want to join them too. Good. If they all stayed together then no one would be alone. They’d all feel safe. They’d all be together. Amelia grabbed Forrest’s hand and pulled herself up off the ground. She dusted off her skirt and her knees, and grinned awkwardly at her two new companions. Her body was still so tired, but maybe she could keep going if they were with her.

Maybe she could keep it up forever.

“Okay. I promise to protect us.” She lifted her gun a bit and stared at it. Every time she’d fired it so far she’d been scared. From now on, she’d only pull the trigger to protect people. Guns were for killing, and that was scary. But she could also use it as a shield, right?

Amelia looked at the other girls and felt a new bit of life pumped back into her veins.

Alone they were just silly lost girls.

Together, they could help each other find home.

[Amelia Fischer Continued In &Run]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Christina breathed a sigh of relief as a consensus was reached. They'd go around looking for that Abe guy and if being in a group didn't help them die later, then at anyone going after them would hurt for it to be worth it. Forrest got up (with some help from Amelia), and they left the area.

((Christina Rennes continued in &Run))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “Menagerie”