taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Will properly comment on the lovely batch soon! You did amazingly again! ;-;

That said, if it's cool I'd also like to sneak in one more non-kid request: Cecelia Warren, Cyan Stingray mentor from TV2.

Thank you again so much for all your hard work! You rock! :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Uhhh if it’s okay could I add just one more kid to queue? If so, here’s Pari Shirazi for hopefully V8.
[+] Appearance
Pari is of average height at 5’6”, but due to her relatively lanky figure, weighing at around 115 lbs, she often comes off to onlookers as somewhat taller than she actually is. Both her arms and legs are relatively long relative to her height, giving the impression of someone who hasn’t filled out the entirety of her figure.

Pari has a triangle-shaped face with a prominent chin, large downturned brown eyes, along with semi-prominent eye bags she tries to cover with makeup. Her nose is large with a prominent bridge, and her eyebrows are thick if well-maintained. Black and naturally curly, Pari’s hair falls to her mid-back when left loose. Her skin is a dark olive, thanks to her Iranian heritage and remains relatively clear thanks to a dedicated skincare regimen.

Pari’s regular makeup routine consists of mascara, eyeliner, and skin-toned blush on a day-to-day basis, although she has been known to add more to it if she’s feeling particularly up to it. Typically, she keeps her makeup light so as to draw attention to her clothes, which are often brightly colored, casual - and often skirting the lines of school policy.

On the day of the abduction, Parisa was wearing a yellow and white Snoopy varsity jacket over a yellow knit halter top tucked into a denim miniskirt, along with white Puma Cali sneakers and sushi-patterned knee socks. She was wearing her hair in a messy ponytail, held in place by a yellow scrunchie. Another yellow scrunchie was on her right wrist, and she was wearing large yellow star-shaped earrings.
WAIT DO I EDIT FOR STUFF HERE? IF SO HERE'S A KID:
[+] Abby Davis
At 5’5 and 125 lbs, Abby stands at around an average height and weight, something she has made peace with. Her figure is relatively lean, and her skin is moderately tanned thanks to regular visits to tanning salons. Her face is roughly heart-shaped with a pointed chin, and full lips, which she often feels insecure about. Additionally, her nose, which is slightly large for her face, is a great source of grief. Abby’s hair is naturally dark blonde, and while she has in the past gotten it bleached, she has, in the past two years, settled on keeping it’s natural shade, focusing on growing it out to her mid-back and maintaining its volume. Her eyes are large and dark brown.

Abby tries to dress well if she can, but failing that, often dresses for attention, picking out color combinations which can be clashing or otherwise garish. She typically dresses in shades that are attention-grabbing above all. In terms of clothing items, Abby is quite diverse in her tastes, although she typically wears jeans and skirts most often. Her makeup follows the same pattern of attention-seeking, and although she applies it deftly, she has a fondness for mixing and matching various colors regardless of whether they compliment each other. Still, she is able to use concealer and the like to cover any blemishes, and her skin care routine has ensured her skin stays relatively clear except when extremely stressed.

On the day she was abducted, Abby was wearing a leopard-print off one shoulder tee, a black suede buttoned skirt, and white Adidas sneakers. Her hair was done up in a half-up, half-down ponytail, and she was wearing a plain black choker as well. Her eyeshadow was of a bright tangerine, and her lip gloss was bright pink.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

if I didn't say so in chat your art for everything requested looks fantastic <3

my next two requests will be for two children from my extensive orphanage
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Hey, do you think you could do Shauna Little from TV lore? Here's a brief appearance I jotted up just in the last five minutes.
[+] Appearance
Shauna is Caucasian with a light tan and freckles. She has short wavy blonde hair; in the back it extends down to the base of her neck, while her bangs cover her forehead. Her eyes are brown.

Shauna is tall and athletic. She wears clothes that don't make her stand out and wears light make up: on casting day she wore a loose black hoodie with a white tank top underneath. She wore skinny jeans and sneakers.
Thanks for all your work, both the quality and the rate of output are pretty staggering
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

I wanna request Hansel Williams

EDIT: also arjen

DOUBLE EDIT: I always wondered what Paul Smith looked like
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I also request Hansel but specifically in a group shot with Katelynne and Blaise/"Carl" idk on a picnic or something at your discretion i guess idk i didn't think this far ahead
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

EDIT: Actually I've decided I'm not going to actually request the thing but since I can't delete the post I'll just request one of my V8 concepts instead. Would it be possible for you to draw:
[+] Yong Yi Yu
Yong Yi is roughly the size of a shorter male, standing at 5’7” and weighing in at 140 lbs. Due to frequent exercise, Yong Yi is fairly fit, and while bad diet and lifestyle choices give her body fat for the most part she is covered with a layer of lean muscle, with toned arms and legs and core. Due to Chinese heritage, her skin is a light, clear shade of brown, and due to time typically spent outside is tanned. Penny’s hair — naturally black — is dyed a different colour roughly every month, starting the school year with her hair in a notably bright shade of saffron and at time of abduction being dyed a deep, slightly dark, ocean blue. It is naturally curly, and grown out to her upper back, and due to frequent care and styling looks incredibly frizzy. In terms of facial features, she possesses thin lips, a button nose, and dark brown — almost black — eyes. Due to frequent vigorous skincare routine, Penny has no sorts of blemishes like pimples on her face.

In terms of how she dresses, Penny aims primarily to flex. While she’s not generally into showing off her family’s wealth or spending money frivolously, clothes are generally the one thing where she is actively happy to indulge. She typically buys from expensive name-brands such as Gucci or Yves St. Laurent, with no particular preference as to what types of clothing she’s wearing so long as they fit and can be seen. While at parties Penny will make a note to dress less expensively — not wanting to risk ruining something she spent a lot of money on — formal settings such as dances or school events she actively seeks to wear the most extravagant dress she can find so that she can command attention when walking into a room. She has had her ears pierced and has made a point to wear earrings that possess notable or non-normative states, even if they are generally covered by her hair. On the day of abduction, Penny was wearing a Gucci-brand red ribbed-knit pom pom wool beanie, an Alexander Wang black puffer flex club jacket, a white crop top with the Alexander Wang logo in gold lettering and a collar wrapping around Penny’s neck, a St. Laurent black long tiered lambskin ruffle skirt, and black Alexander Wang Anna mid-heel stretch booties. She also wore Saint Laurent black rimmed sunglasses and Swarovski earrings, the bud connected to the ear being a small sun, the part connected to the sun being a very large moon and with bright gold stars hanging off at the bottom, with the sun and moon being adorned in blue, white, and grey crystals.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

I would like to request a couple of V2 folks, Anna Dibenidetti and Whitney Acosta
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I heavily advice against editing art thread posts cause its easy to miss things and it is potentially frustrating @somer but ill draw ur girl later!

http://imgur.com/a/gvNh0vh

22 pictures in... 6 days?

pls chill out just a little bit but Im still taking requests
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

And now I double post to request Blake Ross and Ricky Callahan
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Sorry about that, Yona! Again, thank you for the amazing work.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

i somehow didn't register that you did my kids and only just saw them! they look great! much thanks!

while I regret 99% of everything I did in PV1, I still have kids I'd like to request of you
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Continuing the V1 train with Elise Aversano.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Guys I said Chill out. I'm sorry. Queue closed. Please lay off of triple posting im burning out a bit here :(
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful

Return to “Artist's Alley”