taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Uriel, David
http://imgur.com/a/7HG6V91
and mafia sakurako
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Said it on the Discord, but girls in suits are a fucking aesthetic that I just adore. So this is a fantastic piece.
Namira

Post by Namira »

someone's gon' die
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

More art up to the lion king meme!

http://imgur.com/a/nN8abAb
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Heres some more stuff u didnt ask for featuring marceline fucking dying
[+] aa bloody gorl
[+] v8 babies

MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I looovvveeeee the duo images and I think I've already told you that a few times now. I'm just blown away by how much personality and dynamic posing you're able to get into them.

I also just absolutely adore the duck pile. The way you went adult > kid > duck > rubber ducky is inspired, and the background, the ducks everywhere, it's just so cute! I also appreciate just how much mood you got in here, especially when the mood is "sleepy."

Mason looks great! I dig the way you've posed him, giving him some direction and a sense of confidence that makes him nice and distinct despite his being a pretty normal looking guy in a tank top. Speaking of, I like the way you drew that, just how it hangs, where it cuts off, I dunno, it just looks very nice.

Corin, too, looks very good. I appreciate that he's nice and friendly-looking, and that you got his sweater in frame. I'm especially into how you did his hair; all the layers and shading on it look really good and help convey that it's kind of a curly mess.

I'm so, so glad you decided to give Nick the knees-up treatment, because you get so much personality into him just through his posture. The slump, the hands in pockets, it's all great stuff. Nick's a character who has a really distinct vibe and you've done amazingly getting it down, especially how it looks like it's been a few days since he's had proper rest.

Compared to the last few, Maxwell is so nice and polished, which is great contrast, especially since you've managed to suggest pretty good posture for him even without too much below the neck. I think a lot of that is wrapped up in the tie, which suggests a trajectory for his body by continuing down (and which looks very sleek as well).

You picked a super nice angle to get Rebecca's earring in the shot, which is also nice and dynamic. I appreciate you trying out new poses, and also really like how you got her hair so layered and colorful while still being natural-looking.

With Vlad, I especially dig the stiffness of the collar he has. It makes him look formal in a way, but without crossing the line into exaggeration. I also appreciate the work you've done with color; his palette mostly plays in the same general pool of faint colors, but you bring them all to distinctness.

Derrick's outfit has a ton going on, but it looks great! You make all the different elements fit together nicely, and have done really well capturing the different textures of his shirt and jacket and how they lie against each other; this gives him some real depth, which I dig. I also like his hair a ton!

Mo's grin is great. He looks super relaxed and outgoing but with a deeper edge, which fits him well. I'm taken by how you did his facial structure; you always get the curve where nose meets eye socket just right, and it is so impressive to me because it's something I normally don't consciously register even in real people's faces.

Ace and Meilin look adorable together! I really dig how the cotton candy matches her shirt, and the fluffy texture almost evokes her ruffled dress; it ties the whole piece together nicely. I also think the way her hair colors blend and progress is really smooth. Your background here is minimal, but that's all it has to be; it puts in a ton of work and it's great to see them just enjoying a pleasant day.

I really dig Uriel, and you've done so nicely capturing his quirky V1ness while also making him look like somebody I could see being a real person (if perhaps one wearing a costume). Speaking of, you got the priestly witch-hinter getup down pat!

David, meanwhile, looks really nice and normal, but you've done well making him an engaging piece anyways. His blue eyes mesh well with the red of his hair. You're also good at ears, and I like how his is peeking out.

Mafia!Sakurako is of course absolutely incredible. I love that you gave her tattoos but also kept the exact same glasses she had in canon, and I also appreciate the way you've posed her, making her both relaxed and dangerous looking at the same time. She has that Sakurako mischievous edge, but with a little bit more oomph behind it.

Tiny looks great, and just in his facial shape you can tell that his name doesn't quite fit him. I really appreciate the way you handled his cheekbones and chin, which gives him a sort of width that speaks mostly to fitness.

Kian's hair is so neat and his hat is so slacker, and the contrast between them is wonderful. As always, the PV3 uniform looks snappy and nice in art, and you've done a great job making a bunch of kids who are mostly dressed the same still look distinct from each other!

I have no real idea who Clare is (deep deep cuts here!) but she looks nice. I especially like the way her scar is kind of understated, and how her hair looks like it was at one point almost neat but has come undone and she hasn't cared to fix it.

Nevera actually looks really slick and has good visual design; good job working with the oldschool descriptions (and also shoutout to Daemonic_Wulf for actually including an island outfit). Her braid looks great, and I dig that it's more neat and tidy than, say, Clare's hair. I also really like her jacket.

You pulled out all the stops on Hawley, and it shows! I super love the reflection on his glasses, which both plays down and highlights his heterochromia. You also exceptionally carried the lighting through the rest of the piece, which makes him look very dramatic. A fitting piece for one of the especially iconic oldschool characters!

The Lion King lift is amazing and I love the shirts, the poses, but most of all the faces. That one made me smile so much!

Finally, poor poor Marceline. ;-; You got all the details down so well, and it really brings home the tragedy seeing her laid out like that. You're actually quite talented at the grim and bloody side of things! I also am into you remembering the collar, which I forget an unfortunate amount of the time; it's a great reminder of the why to the whole thing.

You rock so hard for making these! Thank you for your hard work. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

[+] lots of v8 girls
[+] whomst
Persy: Fenris
Tenshi: Blizzard
Natasha: Volt
Kitty: Volt
Gwen: Fenris
Gabrielle: mine
Destiny: Brackie
Ashlee: Kami
Mai: Slacker
and a karen
[+] hehe karen
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

More art you didnt ask for!
[+] i simp for paloma fbi pls im 14 i swear
And with that, I open my queue.

goshdarn her freckles are almost invisible what
[+] v8 babies

Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

another tv3 childe pls
[+] Britnee Joyner
Appearance: Britnee is 5’5 and 110 lbs, with a slim frame maintained through regular dieting. Britnee’s face is lean in nature, with a wide forehead, thinly arched eyebrows, a somewhat puggish nose, and full-lips. Her most striking feature, however, are her slightly-almond shaped, light mocha eyes, which possess a slightly feline-esque quality. Of Jamaican-American descent, her dark brown skin possesses cool undertones. Her black hair is naturally kinky, but she straightens it regularly, leaving it to fall to her upper back. Typically, she ties it into low pigtails that hang forward for practicality. Both her ears are pierced, and she generally has a fondness for feathered earrings.

Britnee places much emphasis on her physical appearance, sticking to regular dental and skincare routines in order to keep things in order. Through the application of several creams, she has largely been able to stave off significant acne outbreaks, while regular brushing and occasional whitening have left her teeth pearly white. The same dedication applies to her makeup: while often not very noticeable, she applies foundation, mascara, neutral lipstick, eyeliner and concealer in order to produce a somewhat natural look, while still emphasizing her features. On more specific occasions, she tends to use more eye-catching shades, but on school days, she typically uses a fairly understated palette with the exception of her eyeshadow or lip gloss. Bright colors and low-cut tops are regular features in her ensemble. At school, however, she generally layers in order to avoid trouble with the clothing code.

On Casting Day, Britnee was wearing a crop-top she had made out of a pale-pink t-shirt over a white strapless undershirt, a denim miniskirt, thigh-high white socks, and knee-length brown faux-suede boots. Her hair was done in its usual pigtails, tied with white ribbons, and she was wearing her favorite pair of hot pink feather earrings. Around her neck was a silver necklace in the shape of her name, and around her left wrist were two gold bangles.

Britnee’s voice is relatively high-pitched and nasal, and she possesses a tendency to speak quite quickly.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Benlo! Would I be able to get some lovely art of your friend and mine* Astrid Tate, please?

*Note: character is not your friend. Or anybody's, really.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Hello, may you draw my v7 child please?
[+] Cecil
Cecil is a slender boy with Korean descent. He stands at a height of 6’0 and weighs 145 lbs. He has a swimmer’s body, with his long limbs, broad shoulders and lean but toned frame. He has a pale complexion, a wide forehead, and a pointed chin. He often slicks his short and thick black hair up with hair gel, putting it to a neat side part. His dark almond-shaped eyes are often puffy due to a lack of sleep, and his eyebrows are thin and feathery. He has a round-tipped nose and heart-shaped lips. He has difficulty in growing facial hair, and paired off with a baby face, it results to having a rather androgynous look to him.

Cecil projects an image of a good and obedient student. He holds himself in a self-assured manner when alone, and becomes deferential when with company, but there remains a detached atmosphere between him and the rest of his surroundings. He has a stiff posture, and tends to twitch involuntarily due to caffeine. He plasters the same serene smile to anyone willing to talk to him, his voice just above a whisper and his way of speaking gentle, but his delivery rather theatrical. However, he notably manages to look restless and exhausted at the same time when he thinks nobody is looking.

Cecil is a rich kid, and clearly dresses like one. His wardrobe leans on the preppier side, almost never too casual and always too expensive, with some occasional edgy additions that would fit more to a boy his age. He tends to wear button-up shirts, sweaters, and different jackets, all mostly in darker tones. He wears skinny jeans most of the time, paired with either leather shoes, lace-up boots or sneakers. One thing that clashes with his rather clean-cut style is his heavy accessorizing. He likes to wear several rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings, most of all the latter, rotating daily through a variety of different piercings. He has a total of eleven ear piercings: two lobe piercings on each side, a triple helix piercing and inner conch piercing on the left, and one cartilage piercing and two rook piercings on the right. Also, he’s always seen with a leather messenger bag that are generally filled with books.

On the day of the abduction, Cecil was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, a navy trench coat, dark skinny jeans and black lace-up boots. On each of his fingers are stacked silver rings and bands of various designs. On his ears are silver ear cuff chains and studs on the left, and hoops and a dangling earring on the right.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Might you be able to draw one of my late v7 childs, Claudeson Bademosi?
[+] Claudeson
Appearance: Standing at 6'0" and weighing 185 lbs, Claudeson is a sturdy individual, with his thick frame being a mix of natural musculature and a large bone structure. While not overly muscled, Claudeson is thick, by every definition of the word. He has large hands, large feet, and thick limbs that would allow him to excel at sports, were he so interested. This is not the case, and so his natural body fat tends to sit around the 12 - 18% range, not enough for him to be considered overweight, but enough for him to lack much definition.

Like the rest of him, Claudeson's head and face are well-proportioned to match his body and easily illustrate his Nigerian descent. His head is taller than it is thick, but is framed and widened by the thick black dreadlocks that he wears, which fall down to just below his shoulders. His brown eyes are spaced equidistantly apart from one another, and the whites of his eyes contrast with his dark mahogany skin tone, leaving them to stand out on his face. His nose is not overly large, but is wide, having a slight protrusion which avoids anyone from referring to it as flat. The corners of his mouth are constantly up-turned, and his natural resting expression is that of a smile, his white teeth often catching the eyes of the people he's conversing with. Claudeson has well-defined jaw and a squared chin, and has been said to have kind, open features.

As far as fashion is concerned, Claudeson tends to dress conservatively, not being a big proponent of displaying logos or sayings on his clothing. He dresses more for function rather than fashion, and favours bright colours and whites over darker shades. As he is constantly on the go and always walking around places, he is usually found in a light brown pair of hiking boots that he is very particular about.

On the day of the abduction, Claudeson was wearing a white t-shirt tucked in to a pair of black jeans. Overtop of the t-shirt, he was wearing a button-down shirt with a light blue and light green gridlock pattern that he left unbuttoned. He had his light brown boots on, as well as a silver watch. Around his neck, Claudeson wears a small gold cross on a golden chain that he can easily gain access to if need be.
Thanks in advance!
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I'm closing things for now. I promise I'll get to it soon.
[+] v8 babies

MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I love the V8 grid! I totally see why folks thought it an alignment chart at first; it has that lovely geometric vibe to it. I like shapes. I really dig how much variety and character you're able to work into each of the girls, how laid out next to one another they draw the eye from one to the next because each has something different and fun going on! Also the row of kitty ears is pure art, especially because each set of ears is entirely different and thus conveys a unique vibe. Your attention to detail there is just stellar!

Karen looks amazing! Thank you so much for drawing her! I love how you got the little details of her coat and turtleneck down so well, and you've again done some really nice stuff with the highlighting on her hair; I'm always wowed by your knack for taking small, simple elements and using them to do so much heavy lifting in capturing a vibe.

Paloma's tiny hat is wonderful! The thicker outline here and the wave of her sweater gives this piece almost an impressionist painting vibe, which actually really fits her in my opinion. I also really dig how she looks super intense but it's hard to make out precisely what that intensity is turned towards; she's inscrutable in a cool way!

You've done awesome work once again, and you totally rock for sharing your considerable talents! :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

hawley and adam being bloodi bois together, takara v1 and her post apocalyptic punk outfit, cecil, claude, astrid and britnee!

http://imgur.com/a/TI6xc3V

requests open again
[+] v8 babies

Return to “Artist's Alley”