taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

V8 spoilers baby

http://imgur.com/gallery/wFOQ9o5

and heres a duck too
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

I'd like to request something of my first child Muhammad Abbasi
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

rest of the winners are here
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Queue open again. Sorry for being a little slow ive got more online classes now. http://imgur.com/a/Uhim8mf

Looking for a chance to draw character interactions and helping people visualize their v8 kids, but send portraits my way too!
[+] v8 babies

BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

alright I'll bite. just to bury the hatchet, Ace and Mei being cute and wholesome together. Cotton candy optional.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

I'm gonna request two v1 kids for now: Uriel the Witch Hunter and David Jackson, the Unarmed Girl Hunter
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

I'm gonna have to request my two PV3 boys, Kian Banks and Tiny Sterling.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Gonna also request a few v1 #deepcuts for portraits with Clare Shepard and Nevera Aero if that's all right.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I’m only gonna make one request for now and that is the one, the only —- Hawley Faust. One of the first characters I read on this site and holds up damn well after all these years.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

I’d like to request a v8 meme of Francis Lion King-ing Aion.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Could you perhaps draw Katelyn Graves? I have visual references of both my own and Kotori's drawings of her that I can provide at request, but here's her appearance too:
[+] Katelyn Appearance
Katelyn is very petite, being very short (4'11") and light (93 pounds), with lightly muscled legs from hiking. Her body is vase shaped, with somewhat wide shoulders for her height, a relatively small chest, a tiny waist, and wide hips. Her face is round, with soft features, a small nose, and bright blue eyes. Her hair is light blonde, and kept in a medium bob cut with spiky ends. Her bangs are usually hanging over the left side of her face, clipped slightly out of the way, but still partially obscuring her left eye. Noticeable bags are under her eyes, caused by a lack of restful sleep. Her posture is usually unnaturally upright and tense when out in public, and slouched when by herself or with people she trusts. Her ears are pierced, with stud piercings, but these are rarely visible. Most of her body is covered with various faded, jagged scars of varying depth, caused by a car crash she was in when she was young. Her forearms and thighs have additional straight scars in lines, caused by self harm. Her neck also bears a unique scar, being a shallow, patterned scar that circles her entire neck, a leftover from a previous suicide attempt. Besides that, her complexion is mostly clear, with the occasional zit that she treats with acne medication. Her voice is very high pitched, sometimes leading strangers to believe she is younger than she actually is.

Katelyn is usually found wearing a long-sleeved white hoodie that covers her entire upper body, with green cat ears and black buttons sewn onto the hood. When not in school but still out in public, Katelyn sometimes wears a white bandana with a stylized cat mouth on it that covers the lower half of her face, or a self-made, white cat-like mask, depending on her confidence and how poor her self-image is that day. When not wearing her bandana or mask, she usually has fake fangs inserted over her real canines, to mimic a cat's fangs. Underneath her hoodie, she usually wears simple, black t-shirts. Her legs and pelvis are usually covered by black leggings bearing white, stylized cats from the knees down, sometimes wearing white jeans if the weather is cold. On her feet, she usually wears a pair of brown leather hiking boots, shoes that she wears for comfort rather than style. With great difficulty, she can be convinced to wear more revealing clothing such as black dresses for formal occasions, but she usually does not wear even slightly revealing clothing if she can help it, preferring to keep her body fully covered to hide her scars. Katelyn's fingernails are typically covered by long, white, acrylic nails that give the appearance of claws, and they are also usually painted black underneath the acrylic nails. Regardless of outfit, Katelyn always makes sure to wear a thick, black choker when out in public, to hide her neck scar. On the rare occasion that she decides to use makeup, she usually only uses heavily applied, black eyeshadow circling her eyes alongside minimal mascara.

On the day of the abduction, Katelyn was wearing her long-sleeved white hoodie, her black choker, a black t-shirt, black leggings with stylized cats from the knees down, and her brown leather hiking boots.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Don't worry at all about speed! You're awesome and you do such an incredible job. :) All the new kids look amazing and I'll go through each in a few, but I want to if possible sneak one of my own into the queue too.

I'd like to request Karen Ruiz from TV1 whose appearance I mildly retrouched to remove a few points of vagueness:
[+] Slight Edits
Karen is an average height (5’4”), slender (121 lbs) Hispanic girl. She has long, straight black hair, reaching to her mid-back, and large, deep brown eyes. She tends to wear her hair loose, tying it back only while playing soccer, in order to keep it out of her face. Her face is fairly narrow, with a small straight nose and slightly thin lips. Still, her face does not appear gaunt. She is not considered particularly attractive or notably ugly, instead being thought of as fairly plain, something she is rather thankful for.

Karen dresses in an odd manner, attempting to avoid attention, but, failing that, striving to draw it to her clothing rather than herself. She wears exclusively dark colors, never dressing in all black, but mixing dark blacks, browns, and greys. She wears concealing clothing, preferring turtlenecks, long-sleeved shirts, and loose jeans. On the day of the casting, she was wearing loose black jeans, a grey turtleneck, dark brown cloth gloves, and a long, double-breasted, bulky black trench coat, all purchased inexpensively at secondhand shops and in somewhat worn condition.[/color]
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

OK! queue closed! I'll try my best :D
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

jesus christ the app basically deep-fried it
[+] the cotton candy was not optional
[+] v8 babies

BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

they're so cute I'm gonna cry :sob:
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"

Return to “Artist's Alley”