taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

I'm interested to see you interpretation of my baby boy Ronald
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

backslash wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:54 am Okay I apologize in advance, but could I request Siyanda Nagi?
No need to apologize! Nothing can be worse than drawing Bethan's circuit board jacket, don't worry!
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Namira

Post by Namira »

God look at Garnet what a goddamn nerd

(you did a wonderful job, with both Garnet and all the others)
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

I can't resist, if Pip put you through Bethan I am duty bound to put you through Rupert Andrada-Hubert
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I'd love to see Miss Nani Clover (:
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

nia and dante have looked so lovely so i am next obligated to ask for ur take on my sad son artem
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Could you do my V8 girl DeDe? Also thanks and much love, seriously!
[+] Appearance
At 5’8 and 128 lbs, DeDe possesses a slim figure, maintained through healthy dieting and semi-frequent exercise. The body fat she does have, however, is mainly distributed around her hips and thighs. Of African-American descent, her dark brown skin possesses warm undertones. Her face is heart-shaped, and she has a Nubian nose, slightly upturned dark brown eyes, high cheekbones and full lips. Her eyebrows have been plucked and tweezed into a gentle arch, and her eyelashes are long and full. This same care extends to her skin, which has been kept clear through a comprehensive skincare routine, as well as her teeth, which are straight and white thanks to regular whitening as well as brushing and flossing. Her hair is black, shoulder-length, and naturally kinky, but she regularly gets it straightened and relaxed into soft waves around her face, falling to the top of her triceps.

Day in and day out, DeDe strives to look her best, and as such, she is constantly wearing makeup, although deftly enough that it generally looks natural unless she is going for a more ostentatious look. This too is reflected in her clothing, which, while trending towards the casual, is always expensive and well-made, although she tends not to delve into brightly colored outfits.

On the day of the abduction, DeAundra was wearing a light grey tank top over a dark grey tube top, tucked into a peach skirt which was short in the front and long in the back, along with peach espadrille heels. With this, she wore a white watch on her left wrist, and pearl drop earrings.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

It's cool to see a Ty that's a little on the, like, slightly more vaguely happy end of the spectrum. It's interesting to me because he's this character who feels very dramatic (in a good way), but you've captured the part of him that's just so high school, that I could see hanging out in class back when I was there. I think the hang of his hair and the earrings especially do that; I knew so many people who had that kind of vibe.

I love how Garnet just has this sort of dorky charm about her! You did a great job on her signature hat, and I really like her freckles and mouth as well; she just has this really distinct look that I dig a ton.

Great job with the hard task of Bethan! I really appreciate how you brought the patterns from her jacket into the background, and also how much work you put into all the aspects of her makeup, her hair, her super complicated outfit, etc. I have to say, I had a pretty hard time picturing her before you did this, and I can see her crystal clear now thanks to your work!

You've really captured the quiet and unassuming nature of Desiree. She was a character who drifted around being interesting but in this understated way, and you have that air of mystique down in the head tilt and the stare that's simultaneously a little unfocused and rather sharp.

I love the shading you did on Hailey's nose and the side of her face, and also the way you made her necklace look. There's something about this one in particular that gives me a real portrait vibe, and I think it helps that she looks like she got all dressed up nicely for it. And you're always great with the hair!

I love that you got Misty's tooth gap in, and the way you did her necklace, and the pattern on her dress, and just everything you put in! The color coordination between her eyes, hair ties, and the background is also super duper nice.

Connor is so ruggedly handsome, it's incredible! Here you've used the background for a nice point of contrast, bringing out his eyes and complementing his shirt. I appreciate how you made his scruff a little fainter; in a lot of ways that actually makes him look more mature and put-together than the characters with more obvious facial hair.

Andy's spiked collar is just so great! He has this real rough and tumble vibe, a kind of softly punkish thing going on that I appreciate a ton. I also like the way you're able to work around shirts that are partially out of frame; you do really well conveying that they continue beyond what's depicted/visualizing what is seen based on an unseen whole.

Finally, Zach too is excellent. The shirt thing is going on again here, and I also dig how you've somehow conveyed this air of smaller-ness to him, made him look in some ways unintimidating but in others like he could be getting up to trouble. I think a lot of it's in how intent his offscreen gaze is, like he's watching something closely.

You rock a ton for making these and for putting your time and energy into them. I am absolutely blown away by your talent, and I hope you don't push yourself too hard! You rule!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

queue closed again!
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

It's open again and will probably be open until monday morning when my tablet gets taken!

http://imgur.com/a/ETM9syO
Posts by the order of requests
[+] v8 babies

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Can I ask for one more request and I promise I’ll stop bothering you, could I request my Max Zorin/Shreck wannabe, Fisk Bateman?
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Might as well fire two at you, just for fun.

My last remaining boy.
[+] Morgan
Appearance: Standing at 5'10" and weighing 141 lbs, Morgan lacks the proverbial athletic bone anywhere in his body. Thanks to a growth spurt in the summer between his junior and senior year, Morgan has a lot of trouble being coordinated, and his general lack of enthusiasm for sports have left him with a thin, spindly body that lacks anything but the most basic of muscle mass.

Morgan's facial features are very noticeably Slavic in origin. His face has a rounder shape to it, with a prominent forehead and higher cheekbones. His chin is squared, and his eyes are an icy blue. His nose is slightly more pointed than normal, and his lips are full, well-sized in proportion to the rest of his face. Morgan has brown hair that he wears longer, in a heavy, angular fringe style. His bangs are constantly getting in his eyes, and he's often seen brushing his hair to the right side of his forehead. Morgan is considered handsome by most mothers he comes into contact with, but the student body of George Hunter High haven't quite caught up to that line of thinking yet. He still has a baby-face, and facial hair hasn't started to grow yet for him, which is a subject of much consternation for Morgan.

Due to his lack of muscle mass, Morgan gets cold often, so he's usually found wearing a long-sleeved undershirt with a t-shirt overtop. His shirts are almost always those with a silly expression or neat design on them, the type that you'd order online. In the wintertime or when it's cooler outside, he'll still layer, but wear hooded sweatshirts as well. He usually wears jeans or pants that have a tighter fit as he doesn't like how baggy pants feel on his legs.

On the day of the trip, Morgan was wearing a kelly green t-shirt that he bought online with a design called "Alien vs Jonesy", depicting an argument between a Xenomorph from the Alien movies and a cat. Underneath this shirt he wore a dark grey long-sleeved undershirt, and black skinny jeans. He wore a pair of green Converse to match with his shirt.
And my forgotten adoptee.
[+] Jeff Greene
Appearance: Jeff is a bulky young man, standing at 5'10" and weighing 225 pounds, almost all of which is muscle. He is built for power, with a muscular upper body, broad shoulders, and a thick neck. He is mixed African American/Caucasian, with a light brown skin tone and greenish-blue eyes. He has black curly hair which he keeps in a butch cut, about half an inch. He has a strong, square-jawed chin and a neatly-trimmed mustache that does not extend past his upper lip. In public, he carries himself with a straight, stiff posture, rarely making eye contact with people.

At school, Jeff typically wears the green and gold jersey of the George Hunter High School football team, along with light blue jeans and a pair of worn, faded gray sneakers. When he's out of school, or when he's in gym class, he'll instead wear blank, unbranded t-shirts which he buys in bulk, typically white, black, or dark blue in color. When he went on the trip, he wore a gray t-shirt, blue jeans, and his old sneakers.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

aaaa
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

GOTTA GO FAST

Fisk Morgan Jeff

http://imgur.com/gallery/KKDQdQf

Also drew Cipher's kid Lucia!
http://imgur.com/a/McUDugn
[+] v8 babies

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Nani looks amazing <3

if we're blitzing these out, could I request Santiago Ibarra?
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!

Return to “Artist's Alley”