Time To Pretend

Done: Day 3.

The most frequently traveled beach, if only for its proximity to the only real civilization on the island. The students who spend their time here will find a few abandoned food and merchandise vendors strewn about, and the occasional litter and seaweed washed up on the shores.
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

Mae figured that taking the collar off of the neck completely intact wouldn't be considered tampering. But the idea make her own collar on her own neck begin to itch. Her mentor stayed conspicuously silent to her question, probably because in whatever he had been trying to say in the past she hadn't listened, so why she he even possibly care about what he had to say now?

It was right there, a circle of metal that all she had to do was slide off.

She started gingerly. They loved escapees so it wasn't as though they were going to detonate her collar just because she was touching and taking off another person's collar perfectly intact. If anything they should reward her because she just sawed a person's head off.

The collar slid into her hands, and she took a quick step back from the body.
Yeah, Mae, take a step back from the body with all of the bombs in your hand. You are the smartest girl on the island.

She didn't know what else to do with it, she almost slipped it around her wrist but hated the idea of wearing another bomb, instead she just held it as she gathered up her weapons.

Mae's knees felt a little shakey as she walked back to the main part of the camp, back to the boys.

"Well. Who wants to look at it first?" She tried to keep her voice steady, but the weight of what she had really just done was beginning to sink in. She was going to go down in television history as Mae St. Clair: corpse mutilator.

She held the collar out as far away from her body as possible, hoping that someone would take it soon.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler peregrineink. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

((Leopold Sutherland continued from Metanoia))

Christ, who would have thought that stalking a hippy would be so fucking difficult?

Keeping track of Shawn hadn't been THAT tricky a task at first. After all, he didn't seem to make much of an effort to hide his tracks, and from the looks of things was too busy heading for his intended destination to pay much attention to his surroundings.

Well, Leopold was assuming that he had an actual destination in mind. It didn't look as though he was just aimlessly wandering across the island without any rhyme or reason. There was something about the way he moved that implied that he was determined to get somewhere specific. No doubt about it, Shawn knew exactly where he was heading, and Leopold was more than a little curious to find out where.

Eventually, the hippy stopped dead in his tracks, catching Leopold a little off-balance. The tall hipster was kneeling on top of a hill 100 metres or so away from Shawn, watching the events unfold from behind a tree on his nice and safe little vantage point. He could only just about make out the building in the distance, along with the small group of people who Shawn was looking at. However, he was way too far to properly recognise anyone, although from what he could gather he honestly couldn't blame Shawn for stopping so suddenly.

Because unless he was mistaken, these three people were standing over a dead body. And one of them was holding a katana. Yup, a big fucking katana. Gee, why am I not surprised? Now how come I couldn't have gotten something like that instead of a fucking dildo?

Well, one thing was for sure, he certainly wasn't heading in THAT direction. As much as he wanted to be part of a group that would provide some actual safety, hanging out with the psycho threesome over there was completely out of the picture.

Thankfully, Shawn had the EXACT same idea, and didn't seem to waste any time in turning around and running in the complete opposite direction...

...Wait a sec, oh SHIT!

Not wishing to be discovered so soon, he quickly rolled out of the way and hid in a conveniently placed bush as Shawn rushed pass, thankfully not taking the least bit of notice of him. The young hipster was about to get up and pursue him, when Mae suddenly sprung up from out of nowhere crying her heart out. Wait, Mae was part of the Psycho Threesome over there? Huh, didn't think she'd have it in her.

Then, just as he was about to get up AGAIN, Zach Johnston himself came out of nowhere in pursuit of Mae and Shawn. Zach's crazy? Gosh, what a twist...

He waited a while longer, not entirely sure as to whether or not he should still pursue Shawn after two thirds of the psycho threesome looked of though they were beating him to the punch. Then again, did he really have anything better to do? Besides, now he was curious to see what happened next...

Well, i've already gotten THIS far. May as well join the "Lets go follow Shawn" bandwagon... Which, might I add, I was already doing BEFORE it became popular.

After waiting for a moment or two to see whether or not the member of the psycho threesome would join the chase, he quietly left his hiding spot and quickly made tracks, praying that he hadn't waited too long.

((Leopold Sutherland continued in Pieces of What?))
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

Michael was glad to see Mae return with the collar. With this, he had an excuse to leave the previous thread of conversation. The game was about to get incredibly interesting as well, provided of course that he could figure out how to disable the collar without setting off the bomb inside. He'd seen them explode before, and the explosions weren't what one would call powerful, but the proximity of them made them absolutely deadly. If he screwed up with this he could expect to be injured, and though he had a decent chance of surviving an explosion of the practice collar, he did need to get it right, as a replacement would require more beheadings.

He relieved her of the collar and had a quick look at it. He knew the basic layout, but it was still a different experience to actually be holding one in his hands.

"Thank you Mae. I'll do my best..." he stifled a yawn. "In the morning though I think. It's getting too late to do anything very productive. Best to approach it fresh."

He thought for a moment before asking nobody in particular, "do we make camp here for the night, or do we get our things and move somewhere a bit less...well, elsewhere in any event."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Mae came back in, safe and sound, holding the collar gingerly in her hand. He didn't blame her, those things were filled to the brim with wire mesh connectors, Liquid metal switches and radio transcievers. All designed to go "boom" when tripped.

"Well. Who wants to look at it first?" She asked. He looked out the window momentarily, noting the sun slowly nuzzling it's way towards the horizon. It must be 5... 6? PM?

"I... Don't fancy my chances of being able to take it apart in this light without losing important parts of me" He said, looking down slightly. Thankfully, Michael added his own reason

"In the morning though I think. It's getting too late to do anything very productive. Best to approach it fresh."

"That to."

"Do we make camp here for the night, or do we get our things and move somewhere a bit less...well, elsewhere in any event."

"Do you want to carry the pressure and G-force sensitive bomb on an hour, maybe two hour long trek to find a new place to hole up?" He replied sarcastically. "Didn't think so. We stay here."
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Brennan O’Brian continued from Set My World On Fire))

Back again. Back here, at the beach, where everything had been perfect for a few minutes. Now though, Brennan hoped he’d never have to see the place again. The water, Ali’s death here... in fact, the whole place had an awful sensation of death... But Brennan knew that, if he wanted to stand a chance of getting off of this island, that he’d have to find Mae and Michael, pronto.

Brennan had a brief feeling of Déjà Vu, as he walked past the familiar huts and buildings. This time, however, he couldn’t see anyone. It could have just been the darkness, but Brennan doubted it. The sun was starting to rise, after all, and there was no sign of anyone around. Oh, please don’t say that they’ve already left this place. How am I gonna find them if they have?

By now, Brennan had reached the area where... where Mae and Michael had been last time. Still no sign of them. He guessed Ali was still where she had been, and Brennan was tempted to quickly go and see, but the thought of her lying there, blood pooling around her, just made Brennan feel like completely breaking down. If there was someone else there with him, he guessed he’d be able to handle it better.

Speaking of which, where are they? They wouldn’t have just walked out while it was still dark, if they were thinking straight.

As if on cue, Brennan heard the faint sound of voices coming from the shack next to him. He couldn’t tell who the voices belonged to, but hey. It was people, and Brennan was fairly certain that the majority of people on the island weren’t currently playing, so the chances of someone like Karen being in there instead of Mae and Michael was fairly slim. Still... better safe than sorry...

Brennan’s flashlight was still lying on the ground from earlier, its beam slightly dimmer than before, but otherwise, it seemed to be working okay. As he went over to pick it up, he thought about how Mae and Michael would react, if it was those two in the building. He had, after all, just beaten up some guy who was obviously close to Mae. Would they be relieved that Brennan wasn’t hurt, and that he’d returned? Disappointed to find out he hadn’t left them alone for good? Well there was only one way to find out, wasn’t there?

Brennan picked the flashlight up, and aimed it at the shack. He was sure that the people inside would now know someone was out here, so he raised his voice and tried to speak. “Uh... I, uh... it’s...”

It was no good. He couldn’t think of anything useful to say, and whatever did pop into his head seemed... trivial, or irrelevant. He’d have to go inside the building. So much for trying to draw whoever was inside, outside.

Brennan entered the shack, and a feeling of relief washed over him, as he saw Mae and Michael inside. He was about to greet them, when he caught a glimpse of a third person inside the shack. It was that guy. The guy he’d beaten to a pulp. The guy who had murdered Ali. The feeling of relief was instantly replaced with a mix of anger and guilt.

“Ah...” Brennan couldn’t think of anything to say. What can you say to a murderer who you’ve just punched in the face?
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

So they were staying, Mae felt the exhaustion wash over her and she found that she really couldn't wait to sleep. She smiled at the idea of getting maybe an hour or two of rest. Then they'd figure everything out. Everything would be figured out and she could find Shawn, explain to him what happened. Then they would all escape and go home. They'd end up being famous but who cared? They would be alive. So alive. Her eyes teared up as she yawned.

"Zach, would you stand watch? If you aren't too tired of course." She wanted to be helpful, but all of the running and decapitating had taken a lot out of her and she just wanted to sleep for a bit.

That's when another voice joined the party....Mae looked up and noticed Brennan was standing there. Ali's boyfriend. Mae's stomach dropped when she noticed him. In spite of everything her face softened and she forced herself to stand.

"Brennan..." She walked towards him. "Are you okay? I'm...I'm sorry about what happened. I..."

She paused, hesitating. What could she say to the person that she stopped from hurting the killer of a person he loved? What do you say to a person who was hurting so terribly? She was at a loss.

"You're safe here with us," she added. "I promise."

It was the best she could do.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler peregrineink. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Aah, sorry for skipping, buut we kinda need to get out of here.))

Mae was the first to break the awkward silence. Brennan knew she was trying to make him feel better, and that her words were sincere, but... the fact that she had tried to protect him, the guy who had murdered Ali, just didn't sit well with him. And safe? Brennan wished that were true. But there was nowhere truly safe on the island.

Stop that. She's probably just as scared as you. She's doing all she can. It's not as if this is a recurring thing that she deals with on a daily basis. She's not the cause of your problems. He is.

Brennan opened his mouth to speak, although he wasn't entirely sure what he was planning on saying. However, the sound of the speakers screeching into life interrupted him. It seemed like such a short time since the last one. He must have been walking for longer than he thought. Brennan knew that Ali's name would be on this announcment, and tried to ready himself for it. But as soon as the announcer mentioned the name Alicia White, he felt tears appear in his eyes.

"The Resort Beach is now a Danger Zone!"

Brennan's mood changed from that of utter sadness to utter terror. A brief glimpse of the map on the way back from the tar pits had told him that there were a couple of beaches, but this one was the resort beach. And it was set to kill anyone lingering there in the next few minutes.

Panicking, Brennan yelled "Oh my god, run." at the group, before running himself, for the second time in less than a day. The fear and adrenaline managed to cancel out the pain and tiredness, as the huts passed by, and his collar began to beep. But as he ran, a thought came to him.

I never even got to say goodbye to Ali...

((Brennan O'Brian continued in Set My World On Fire))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

"Zach, would you stand watch? If you aren't too tired of course."

"Yeah, of course" He said through a yawn. And suddenly everyone was staring. Mae stood up and he turned around.

Oh.

Brennan. Ali's boyfriend.

He started to say something and then Mae interrupted him, inviting him to join the group. Join them. What the absolute fuck? He couldn't blame him for what he'd done, but, he had hurt him, he probably hated him. Couldn't she see that? His face contorted with fear and hatred as he watched him approach.

And then, another instrument of discord joined the orchestra of chaos. The announcement. He hung his head in shame as the names were read out. The people he'd killed.

Then his head snapped back up. Shit. They were in a Dangerzone. His first instinct was to run. To run like a wild animal from a predator.

But he ignored it. That would be stupid. It'd leave him unprepared, and worse, unarmed, against the people out there. Karen and Vincent. There were probably more small time players out there, but they weren't the main threats.

He grabbed and shouldered his bag and scabbard.

Then, he looked at the collar. He picked it up carefully and looked around at the rest of the group, all running away, some following Brennan.

He couldn't run that fast with this... Thing in his hands. He needed his hands.

He looked at the others still present, either stunned and in shock, or not sure what to do.

"Grab your stuff and run guys. I... I'll catch up." He said, his voice shaking with fear as both collars started to beep.

He couldn't leave it behind, not after all Mae'd sacrificed for it.

So, he power walked, moving as fast, but as safely as he could, despite his body's desperate urgings to ditch it and run.

(( Zachariah Johnston Continued To: Pieces of What?))
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

Mae's heart started pounding as she immediately forgot about what was happening, about the collar and the people's named being named. All she heard was that where they were was where danger would soon follow. She swallowed hard and looked like Michael.

"We need to run, Michael, let's go!"

She tugged at him before grabbing her bag. Zach was saying something about running ahead and her heart was pounding too heavily to think. Oh god. What if it was too late? Would they give them time? Was it instant?!

She grabbed Ali's shotgun and the sawa to her katana, sheathing it quickly. She forgot about how tired she was and her old clothes that were so dirty, crumpled somewhere, her pack was slung over her shoulder and at that point, she was far too nervous to really consider anything else.

I hope someone grabbed the collar....

That was about it. Mae swallowed hard and ran.

And she hoped it wasn't too late.

(Mae St. Clair Continued To: Pieces of What?)
Mini_Help

Post by Mini_Help »

Michael bit back a sharp retort as Zach made a snippy remark to him. Whose idea had it been to get hold of a collar, again? It sure wasn't the guy who'd been making it his business to go around killing people. He didn't speak for the sake of keeping things civil... and safe, at that. Who knew when Zach could fly off the handle again?

He was just reaching for the collar, thinking about putting it somewhere safer, when the announcements went off, and their situation went from bad to worse. Danger zone. Crap. Michael looked up at the others, back to the collar - which was then grabbed by Zach. Yeah, maybe he could have fun with the 'g-force and pressure sensitive bomb'. Mae was tugging at Michael's arm, and really, as everyone else scattered, he didn't need telling twice.

Michael ran.

The shifting sands underfeet were treacherous, and he hadn't made it five steps before he stumbled and fell flat on his face, gun going flying. Swearing, Michael scrambled up, then cast about, looking for his weapon - he couldn't leave the gun behind! A second ticked by, then another, then another. Come on, come on... it had to be here somewhere. His collar beeped, and Michael searched, growing more and more desperate, until...

There!

He picked up the gun and booked it, chasing hard after the retreating backs of his companions. He could do this, he was fine, he was in shape, he could run with the best of them, he was going to be just -

Michael's foot slammed into a rock protruding from the sand, sending him spilling to the ground again, rolling over and over until he was staring up at the sky, groaning. He could feel blood trickling down his shin.

- fine.

Michael slowly levered himself up off the ground, tried to put his weight back onto his injured leg... and fell.

He looked up. He couldn't see the others any longer. They were gone.

"No..." he breathed.

And his collar exploded.

GRN5: MICHAEL CLARK. DECEASED

Return to “The Resort Beach”