V7 Thirteenth Rolls

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
backslash

V7 Thirteenth Rolls

Post by backslash »

Happy (late) Valentine's Day. Today, we have yet another set of characters whose hearts are to be offered up as sacrifices.

1. Darlene Silva (MurderWeasel) Max Rudolph (MethodicalSlacker, Hero Card used)
2. Guillermo “Billy” Trevino (Polybius)
3. Declyn Grayson-Anthis (Kotorikun)
4. Marceline Carlson (VoltTurtle) Amber Yates (VoltTurtle, Swap Card used)
5. Jeff Greene (Cactus)*
[+] log
Caspian SeaToday at 1:47 AM
We're rolling 5.
RuggahissyToday at 1:47 AM
k
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:47 AM
out of 69(nice)
RuggahissyToday at 1:47 AM
nice
Caspian SeaToday at 1:48 AM
Rolling out of 69 (ni-)
Can you all fucking die
Test rolling
RuggahissyToday at 1:48 AM
I'll put it on my to-do list tomorrow
/roll 1d200
SidekickBOTToday at 1:48 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d200 = (129) = 129
Test roll #2
/roll 1d200
SidekickBOTToday at 1:48 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d200 = (167) = 167
Colonel we've managed to avoid the roller breaking.
Alright. Somebody set me up, somebody read the list
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:49 AM
i'll read the list and log
RuggahissyToday at 1:49 AM
k
Roll 1
Caspian SeaToday at 1:49 AM
/roll 1d69
SidekickBOTToday at 1:49 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d69 = (46) = 46
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:49 AM
46. Darlene Silva (MurderWeasel)
RuggahissyToday at 1:49 AM
Roll 2
Caspian SeaToday at 1:49 AM
/roll 1d69
SidekickBOTToday at 1:49 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d69 = (25) = 25
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:50 AM
25. Guillermo “Billy” Trevino (Polybius)
RuggahissyToday at 1:50 AM
Roll 3
Caspian SeaToday at 1:50 AM
/roll 1d69
SidekickBOTToday at 1:50 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d69 = (13) = 13
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:50 AM
13. Declyn Grayson-Anthis (Kotorikun)
RuggahissyToday at 1:50 AM
Roll 4
Caspian SeaToday at 1:50 AM
/roll 1d69
SidekickBOTToday at 1:50 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d69 = (32) = 32
RuggahissyToday at 1:51 AM
Roll 5
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:51 AM
32. Marceline Carlson (VoltTurtle)
whoop
sorry
Caspian SeaToday at 1:51 AM
/roll 1d69
Roll 5
SidekickBOTToday at 1:51 AM
@Caspian Sea: 1d69 = (33) = 33
Latin For DragulaToday at 1:51 AM
33. Jeff Greene (Cactus)*
As always, you have three days (72 hours) to play cards and a further seven days for deaths. Remember to be courteous to your fellow handlers: no gloating about not being rolled, no unsolicited kill offers, etc.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

I might as well post the same reason as two rolls ago but yes, I would still like to continue writing in V7 and if you would like to see more of Declyn, a hero would be very appreciated o/ ;;
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Death ideas requested. I might reach out to some people too.

Don't hero me - there are other, far more deserving candidates.

Edit: got an idea, thanks!
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

I'd appreciate a hero. I'd like to stay in V7, and I feel Billy's got potential I haven't fulfilled yet.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Swapping Amber Yates in for Marceline Carlson.

Heroes are appreciated, since I would like to keep writing both of my current kids. If you also want to continue to see Amber and you do decide to hero, I can promise that I won't swap her back in should Marceline be rolled again.

With all that said, I had a very specific idea as to how Amber was going to die since the start of the game, so if your character has a gun, even if especially if you think they would not normally want to shoot Amber... DM me. : )

EDIT: I think I've got somebody that works for what I want to do. Thanks to everyone who sent in offers!
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Uh oh.

So, I would super appreciate a save for Darlene. There's plenty more stuff I'd love to do with her! That said, I'm also pretty darn D: at these rolls in general and I'd be remiss not to mention that I do have another character left, in case that tiebreaks anyone for someone who's going to be out entirely otherwise.

I have some pretty solid ideas from last time but will still be taking other death ideas throughout card time to figure out what works best.

Also, I'd like to just get it out of the way and ask for a preemptive five day extension on the grounds that I just got back from a roughly five-day absence and as such have five days of paused life outside of SOTF I need to catch up on (including some very charming paperwork for our landlord, extra work hours, errands, etc). I hope not to need any extra time, but better safe than sorry.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Yeah, okay. If there's a time, it's now.

Heroing Max Rudolph for Darlene Silva.

Death ideas welcome.

EDIT: I've settled on a death idea, thanks to everyone who gave their input.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Send me death ideas in the meanwhile

edit: no more needed
[+] V7

V8
follow me on tumblr
backslash

Post by backslash »

One day and three hours left for cards.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
backslash

Post by backslash »

That's past time for cards by a bit. 6 days, 12 hours, and 30 minutes for deaths.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

send in death ideas
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hello! I might need a slight extension due to slight schedule issues, but hopefully not. Two days should suffice.
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

I would like to request a five day extension due to a busy work schedule on Monday and Tuesday plus different timezones make it harder to send an immediate reply.
[+] V7

V8
follow me on tumblr
Buko

Post by Buko »

Kotorikun wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:05 pm I would like to request a five day extension due to a busy work schedule on Monday and Tuesday plus different timezones make it harder to send an immediate reply.
We'll give you guys four since this came in a little late in cycle. These reasonings were present when the rolls happened and the extension wasn't asked for then. Four days is a good compromise to account for that.
VoltTurtle wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:46 am Hello! I might need a slight extension due to slight schedule issues, but hopefully not. Two days should suffice.
Granted!
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Hi sorry gonna ask for a last minute extension due to work and school related scheduling stuff, two days should cover it.

Thank you.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF

Return to “V7 Announcements”