Going forward

Well, trying to anyway

The Pa’ani Sports Centre is a medium sized sports centre that features a full sized football pitch on the outside. Inside it contains a tennis court and two rooms exclusively for squash. The main attraction of the sports centre, however, is its pools. It contains a fully Olympic sized swimming pool for proper use and a family pool that goes outside and has flumes, a rapids section and some hot tubs. The outdoor section of the pool has a large area around it with row upon row of sunbeds and umbrellas for parents wanting to relax while their kids play. Currently all of the water has been drained out of the pool and it’s covered by a layer of snow thanks to the winter weather.
crabCaptain*

Going forward

Post by crabCaptain* »

((Isabel continued from Backing Up))

Isabel pushed through the clear glass doors of the sports centre and limped a few feet before choosing to sit in the middle of the lobby.

She had come here with James for supplies and had left essentially empty handed. The badminton rackets they had picked up were now sitting uselessly in another danger zone.

She assumed Dougie had followed her in. She didn't want to turn around and see his bloody weapon. The droplets had encrusted his entire right side. Whatever he had done... She didn't want to think about it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler crabCaptain. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Aster
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Aster »

((Tucker Hopkins continued from Lone Ranger))

It was a long walk from the park-place to the sports centre, and it left Tucker a lot of time alone with his thoughts. He already knew one thing: he wasn't going to die a slow, painful death. He'd actively seek it out, try and find the quickest, most painless way out he could, through assisted suicide or otherwise. Frostbite and hypothermia were very slow deaths, so Tucker sought out shelter from the snowfall that was getting heavier by the second. Stepping into the complex was a relief.

Tucker wasn't exactly what he was going to do now. He was going to inevitably die here, but he didn't know what to do in the meanwhile. Tucker's mind wandered to the viewers, the audience invisible to him who was watching and judging his every move. Being a part of them in the past, he knew that he didn't enjoy watching sitting ducks run around doing nothing before dying. He may as well do something to keep the audience occupied. It's not like he had anything to lose.

Tucker had walked across the lobby and leaned against the reception desk, looking around the abandoned room in apparent boredom. The room was plain, a bit dilapidated but seemed devoid of any corpses or notable damage. Tucker was wondering if he was alone here again before he saw a figure approaching through the glass door. In a panic, Tucker clambered onto the desk and fell behind it, stifling a yelp as another person entered the room.

There was a period of silence before he heard footsteps approach and then stop. It sounded like there was only one person inside, somewhere in the middle of the lobby. Tucker didn't know whether to talk to them or stay hidden.
crabCaptain*

Post by crabCaptain* »

The silence of the building ate away at Isabel for a few more minutes. Dougie had not yet arrived behind her. Did he fall behind on the way here? Did he get lost? Did he get ambushed?

Pushing any negative thoughts away, she settled on Dougie falling behind. Looking behind her out the glass doors, the snow was beginning to fall diagonally against a gray overcast sky. She shivered at the thought of her only living friend trapped outside in frostbite weather.

As Isabel sat in the middle of the lobby she felt someone watching her. Turning around yet again to face the door, she watched intently waiting for Dougie to enter. Still nothing.

A creeping sensation ran up her spine as... whatever was in the room with her continued to look on.

"Hello?" she called out.

Isabel focused her ears, waiting for an answer.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler crabCaptain. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Lucia del Pirlo continued from Yesterday Was Better))

Marcus was dead.

Of course he was. Had she really expected any other outcome? Hadn't every other experience on the resort taught her that was nigh-impossible? She wasn't going to get a happy ending, not even if she survived to the very end. No-one was. She had let herself believe there was a slim chance her only friend and her only ally on the resort had survived after she had abandoned him. She had given herself far too much hope. And now... now she just felt hollow.

She wondered whether Vahka was that boy that she and Marcus had encountered at the theatre. She wondered whether he had killed Marcus as soon as she turned her back on them and fled. She wondered if it all mattered in the end. Vahka had been killed too, after all. She couldn't even avenge Marcus.

Deny it all she might, she had been considering it.

Lucia had thought she was all cried out but her lonely wandering away from the condominiums proved otherwise. She had caught a reflection of herself in a sheet of ice as she left. She was a mess, truth be told. Lucia wasn't vain, far from it, but she always tried to look as good as possible. Even when she experimented with her look, cutting her hair short and dying it, she wanted it to look nice. Now, days of sleeping wherever possible and without a shower or anything resembling comfort had utterly taken their toll. She looked a decade older. She felt a decade older.

At least she didn't have a puke soaked skirt on anymore.

She could see herself again, now, in the glass entrance to the sports centre. Back here again. Back here with Aidan and Laura and...

She didn't want to walk through those doors. She felt like the memories would crowd her mind and overwhelm her and reduce her to a sobbing wreck again. But what choice did she have? The resort was growing smaller. They were being penned in, only a few places to live, to survive and to kill. Any place for shelter would have to do, memories be damned.

Beggars couldn't be choosers. God she wished she was with her dad right now.

As Lucia reached the door, she noticed that there was someone already inside. It was... someone she knew, wasn't it? Yes. Isabel, if she remembered rightly. They... well, they knew each other. That was basically it. They weren't in the same circles at all. But she Isabel hadn't been on any of the announcements. She was harmless, not a threat.

Lucia just hoped Isabel's memory was poor.

Tentatively, Lucia pushed the door open with one hand, taking two steps inside.

"Um... he-hello there..."

The other hand was raised as a sign of greeting, that she meant no harm.

If things got ugly, it also meant she could quickly grab the one constant in her pocket.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Aster

Post by Aster »

The person (a girl, presumably, her voice unrecognized) called out, and Tucker stayed silent. He was still debating on whether or not to engage the girl, juggling the pros and cons. He felt almost obligated to talk to her, to spark a confrontation and possibly a conflict. People were watching the show to see kids fight, after all.

But still, a little part of him was clinging to life, basic survival instincts that told him not to. This reasoning was clear in his mind, but in the end his instincts lost; he decided to confront the girl.

He was about to raise his head over the counter, maybe to catch a peek at the other girl, before he heard the door open again and ducked back down again. Another voice rang out, a shaky voice also unfamiliar to Tucker's ears. The girl also called out a greeting, and at the very least didn't sound malevolent.

He took a chance and peeked above the counter.
crabCaptain*

Post by crabCaptain* »

Isabel didn't see the girl approach the doors through the thick white frost covering every inch of the glass, so she backed up cautiously when the person coming through the door wasn't Dougie.

"Oh! Ah... shit." Isabel grumbled.

The girl didn't look threatening at least, but she did look a little familiar...

"Um... he-hello there..." The familiar-ish girl stammered.

Isabel had no idea how to react. This... relatively innocent looking girl in front of her looked frightened and not at all like she was about to spit harsh reality in her face or shoot her in the leg.

Isabel probably looked the same way. She didn't want to look scared of course, but it was really the only feeling that came naturally to her anymore.

Isabel wanted Dougie. Someone familiar, and not just familiar-ish. Some god damn consistent company would be nice now and again. She was worried now. Where was that boy?

"Ah... fuck. Wh-what are you doing here?" Isabel said, wincing as she shifted painfully backwards.

"Who are you? I feel like I've seen you, somewhere." She said plainly.

She moved her hand slowly over to her gun. She wasn't going to point it anywhere, but she wanted to have it close.

Just in case.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Isabel didn’t seem to have seen Lucia approaching, judging by her reaction. Which normally wouldn’t really have been a problem. She could have laughed it off and greeted her and they’d have been able to carry on with a conversation and forget all about being mildly startled after a few seconds. But how many times did Lucia have to remind herself of just how far from normal she was right now?

Startling a girl with a shotgun, even mildly, was akin to pulling the trigger yourself.

It was fortunate, therefore, that Isabel didn’t seem to be in any position to fire it. She didn’t look quite as bad as Lucia did, but Lucia could tell that the girl had gone through a lot. They all had. And if Isabel could survive for this long without feeling the need for whatever reason to fire her weapon, well... Lucia envied her, quite frankly. What she could give to have the conviction to throw her gun away, to hold her fire, to make sure the events of the first two days never happened...

In the short term, though, Isabel didn’t seem like she would be too much of a problem. She hadn’t been on the announcements before, she hadn’t fired or even raised her weapon upon Lucia entering the sports centre, and didn’t exactly look like she was planning on doing so either. She felt... well, saying she felt ‘safe’ wouldn’t be true at all. But she didn’t have a sudden urge to flee as fast as she possibly could, either, and right now, that was enough.

“What am I... doing here?” Lucia repeated Isabel’s words slowly. The question had thrown her for a loop. What WAS she doing there? She really didn’t have a reason, to be honest.

“I... I needed to find shelter. Somewhere to, um, hold up in... for a while. It is, um... it is cold outside.”

A pause.

“I don’t like the cold...” Lucia finished lamely.

Now for the even harder question. She hadn’t lied about it before, and even if she wanted to now she couldn’t. Isabel had a look on her face as if Lucia’s name was on the very tip of her tongue. Lucia took a deep breath and mentally prepared herself for the potential fallout.

“It’s, um, Lucia. Lucia del Pirlo. We went to school together... once upon a time...”

God she hoped Isabel’s memory was awful.

God she hoped Isabel was truly peaceful.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Aster

Post by Aster »

The girl who walked in was an unfamiliar and beat-up looking blonde girl, donning a white bandanna. The other girl was a chubby Hispanic-looking girl with a tan bandanna. And a shotgun. Neither were teammates, he noted with a sigh, and one of them had a visible weapon on them. The blonde one looked unarmed, but who knew what she had hidden on her? Neither of them seemed to notice Tucker, either.

The shotgun girl was asking the blonde one why she was here. The girl stuttered something about being cold and looking for shelter. Shotgun girl said she looked familiar. The blonde one said she was Lucia del Pirlo. Tucker knew the name from the announcements: he didn't remember the exact details, but he knew that she had killed more than once. She had shot someone, so she probably had a gun on her. Unless she lost it, of course, but it was unlikely. Only an idiot would lose their weapon, especially if it was useful.

Tucker saw the hypocrisy in his thought process. Case in point.

He thought about his predicament: he was unarmed, crouched behind a counter in a room with two girls, both guns and at least one with kills to her name. Not a good place to be. Tucker wondered if he should just pop out, startle one of them into shooting him. That could be a quick way out, depending on where they shot him. It was an overall safe bet.

But a small part of him, the former, ardent SOTF viewer, was curious to see how this went down. If he was at home, he'd probably be eagerly waiting for a shootout between the two, speculating on who would win and lose. Who would win or die. Of course, without the SOTF website in front of him and specific knowledge of the actions, strengths and weaknesses of the two he couldn't say anything for sure.

It'd still be fun to watch, though. Or listen to. Tucker slid back under the counter, drawing in a sharp breath and trying his best to keep quiet.
crabCaptain*

Post by crabCaptain* »

Lucia.

Isabel recognized the name. They had gone to school together. They hadn't been friends, but they also hadn't been enemies. That could change in the next few minutes. Anything could change in the next few minutes. That's how this game got you.

"Oh. I've seen you around." Isabel sighed.

Isabel was slow and methodical in the way she moved in front of Lucia. Starting a fight would be a losing proposition. Inching the shotgun ever closer to her leg, she drew in a breath.

"You can stay here, but I'm expecting someone soon, and I don't know how he would react to you being here."

She heard the sucking of air behind her. Glancing quickly, she saw no sign of Dougie. Was he hiding?

"Dougie?" she called out.

He did not emerge from anywhere. It was probably just the wind howling.

Lucia looked scared. Terrified even.

But she also looked dangerous. Everyone did. There were no innocent people here anymore. People have seen unthinkable things. People have done unthinkable things.

"I did hear your name in the announcements, a little after we got here." Isabel said.

"Who exactly did you kill?"
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

For a moment, everything looked like it was going to end up all right.

Isabel did recognise her, but only in passing, and only because Lucia had jogged her memory. Normally, she might have felt bad that Isabel didn’t know anything more than that, but, once again; what used to be ‘normal’ no longer existed. Instead, this was probably the best case scenario for her. Someone who only just recognised her, and seemed to have no recollection of what she had done on the resort beforehand.

This did not mean that Lucia was about to let her guard down. Far from it. There was the boy Isabel was waiting for, for a start. A friend? Brother? Boyfriend? Lucia knew so little about Isabel that anything could be a possibility. She couldn’t remember whether she had heard his name on the announcements before. They had all merged together over time, only certain names sticking out to her. Best to keep an eye out for him, when he came. If he came.

She knew full well how quickly alliances could turn to dust in the blink of an eye.

Lucia mumbled a few words of thanks, and was about to look for a place to rest for a bit when whatever cosmic being was watching her decided to pull the rug from beneath her feet again. Something had managed to jog Isabel’s memory. Lucia had no clue as to what, but she was recognised now. The girl on the announcements.

Every time. Every time things looked like they were getting better, something came along to crush what little hope she had gained. Lucia took a shaky step backwards, putting a little more space between herself and Isabel. Her whole body was shaking, her right arm noticeably so, ready to reach into her pocket if needs must.

“Austin...” Lucia said, voice barely above a whisper. “Austin and... and Leah...”

The names were etched into her mind. No way that Lucia could ever forget them. She looked down at the ground, then back up again, looking directly at Isabel.

“Please... Please understand, I... I did not want... want this to happen, it-there was nothing I... I was so... so scared...”

Lucia’s words died in her mouth. Her eyes darted around the room, yet always returning to the shotgun hanging by Isabel’s side. Was that movement she saw, out of the corner of her eye? The sound of someone moving?

No. Trick of the light. Her mind creating false scenarios, trying desperately to find some way out of this.

There never was an easy way out.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
crabCaptain*

Post by crabCaptain* »

Isabel was so full of anger and terror she feared her head would spilt. Someone's eyes bored into the back of her skull. She could hear breathing that wasn't hers, and was that another heartbeat? Or was it blood rushing through her ears full of adrenaline? She heard more sucking of air. More rustling. Someone was there.

Finally pulling the shotgun close, she clutched it to her chest like a child.

"Can you hear that? Can you hear breathing?"  She whispered.

Isabel shot up, and felt the clotted wound on her thigh tear open. She bit her lip, enough to draw blood, and blinked back tears.

"Fffuck!" she rasped.

Limping over to the counter behind her, she heard more rustling. More breathing. The shredded muscle in her thigh protested every step. The fresh bandages were beginning to feel wet.

"Who the fuck is back there?!" she growled. It wasn't Dougie. Dougie wouldn't hide.

Finally reaching the counter she peered over and saw a stranger sitting there, eavesdropping probably. Her face twisted from pain into rage.

"You think you're clever hiding out back here?!" Isabel hissed.

"Who are you! Tell me your name!"
Aster

Post by Aster »

Looks like he didn't stay quiet enough.

"Can you hear that? Can you hear breathing?"

Fuck. Tucker's heart sank, and panic set in. The shotgun girl swore and stormed over, peeking over the counter and yelling. Tucker yelped, scooting back and hitting his head against the opposite wall.

"T-Tucker! It's Tucker," He stammered. Busted. The girl was staring him down, face scrunched up in pure rage. He felt like he was staring death in the face, but it was also a way out.

"H-hey...if you're g-gonna kill me...could you, er, make it quick?"
crabCaptain*

Post by crabCaptain* »

The nosy stranger's name was Tucker.

He was terrified. Breathless.

Now he looked... hopeful?

"H-hey...if you're g-gonna kill me...could you, er, make it quick?"

He wanted to die. He wanted out easy. He was just going to sit there, while she blasted a hole through his chest.

The thought sickened Isabel. Chilled her more than the bitter wind outside ever could.

But this boy had watched her. Listened to her. She felt violated and used. She felt out of control. Furious.

She wanted to strangle him, but he would fight. She wanted to beat him, but she would tire too quickly to finish the job.

She wanted him to die. He wanted to die. The shotgun would do.

"You wanna die Tucker? Now?" Isabel said shakily, as she aimed her gun.

"Just as we enter the final stretch? You could have been the winner of this fucked up game!" She let out a nervous laugh. She felt like an enormous monster, as she positioned her finger over the trigger.

"You asked for it!"

A bang echoed into the rafters of the sports centre.

The boy lay dead. Shotgun pellets replaced freckles and blood stained the boys soft orange hair.

Isabel fell to her knees.

The shotgun lay at her side.

She remembered yelling at the girl who had murdered James. She remembered talking about innocence.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She no longer felt righteous fury fueled by adrenaline.

She felt dead inside.
Aster

Post by Aster »

She obliged.

Tucker's last moments were fleeting: the girl spent too much time yelling at him, judging his choices and drawing out the time until his death. Tucker rolled his eyes as she pointed out how close he was to getting out.

It's not like I would've made it after the game was over...

That thought was interrupted by a shotgun blast point-blank, ripping through his chest and destroying his lungs and heart. The last thing Tucker felt was the searing pain, his own blood splattering against his own face.

But after a split second, it stopped.

At least it was all over.
BB1: TUCKER HOPKINS- DECEASED
8 STUDENTS LEFT
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Something had possessed Isabel.

The look in her eyes terrified Lucia. It was as if the girl from two seconds ago had completely vanished, replaced by someone with little more than murderous intent on their mind. There were only two things Lucia was paying attention to now. Isabel herself, and Isabel’s gun. It was still hanging by her side, harmless for now. Lucia took another step back, then another. She was taking absolutely no chances.

Then Isabel raised the shotgun, and Lucia’s shaking hand darted to her pocket, gripping the handle of her weapon as if she was holding onto it for dear life. Isabel’s attention, however, had been drawn elsewhere. She turned her back on Lucia, limping over to the main reception desk, looking as though every step was a herculean effort. Lucia noticed the bandages on the other girl’s thigh, noticed the dark crimson stain slowly taking over the stark white wraps.

Slowly, taking each step as if she was walking on ice, Lucia followed Isabel, always several steps behind her. There was someone else in here with them, someone hiding behind the counter, and Lucia could hardly hear anything over how hard her heart was beating and how much it felt like it was going to rip through her chest. She heard the boy say his name. She didn’t hear what else he said.

Then she saw Isabel go berserk. Yelling at the boy, pointing the shotgun at him, and Lucia knew exactly what was coming next, yet there was nothing she could do to stop it as her legs turned to stone as Isabel’s finger curled round the trigger.

Lucia’s cry of fear was drowned out by the explosion which rang out around the room.

There was no way Tucker had survived that. No way the boy was going to suddenly jump out from behind the desk. Another person had fallen. How close were they all to the end, now? There couldn’t be too many people still alive, after all. It seemed like just yesterday that Lucia had woken up in that restaurant bathroom. So many deaths in such a short space of time. Lucia had already helped with that count.

Now she was going to have to do so again.

Slowly, she stepped closer to Isabel. The gun was now out of her pocket, held in both hands, not even close to being steady. She was being backed into a corner again. There were precious few seconds before Isabel turned round and pointed the barrel at her instead. The girl terrified her. There was nothing left of the Davison Isabel. She had to act. Now.

Lucia tried to point the gun at the back of Isabel’s head. She wanted this to be quick. As painless as possible. Her shaking hands weren’t going to let that happen, she knew it, but she tried to keep her aim as steady as she could. Lucia closed her eyes, opened them again. One more second passed.

Lucia pulled the trigger, felt the recoil, then pulled again.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu

Return to “The Pa’ani Sports Centre”