Time To Pretend

Done: Day 3.

The most frequently traveled beach, if only for its proximity to the only real civilization on the island. The students who spend their time here will find a few abandoned food and merchandise vendors strewn about, and the occasional litter and seaweed washed up on the shores.
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

(sorry to skip, but I want to keep both timelines in sync)

Mae was slightly startled to hear that Ali had a boyfriend. Was it because she was so...different? Was Brennan different too? The boy seemed normal enough, and their reunion was touching enough to make Mae want to look away.

Who's arms would I throw myself into? Shawn or Zach's? We are all killers now.

With everything resolved and Ali excusing herself to go pee, Mae was about to look for a good place to chance when she saw something move out of the corner of her eye.

She glanced over to see there standing quite plainly....Jake. Her eyes narrowed, and in spite of herself she couldn't help but be surprised. Her mouth moved to say his name.

"...Jake?"

They had not spoken since that party, since she got drunk and made stupid mistakes and messed up their friendship, of course. He had been polite enough because of Shawn, but not there was a wedge between ten years of friendship, how...even now, can they begin to fix that? He wasn't wearing an armband with her color....

She glanced away for a moment as a quick movement caught her eye, and she turned to see a gun barrel pointing at her.

"Ali?" Her voice was barely above a whisper, but why would she do that to her? Was it the kill? Was it Panya? Did Ali think that their double murder was Mae's fault?

The rest happened too quickly for Mae to fully understand... But the gun barrel disappeared and Alicia did too...

"Zach!" Jake was screaming, and running.

"Zach?" Mae couldn't believe it.

Did Zach just save her life? For real this time?

Her knees were shaking....what had just happened?! Had Alicia lost it for real!?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler peregrineink. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

Things were happening too fast. He wasn't exactly sure what the hell had just gone down, but he wanted some answers now. In the confusion he forgot to check the new boy for weapons, but Alicia seemed to trust him, so he let it go. Then he heard a shout and turned his head to look in the direction of the shout.

"What the fuck is going on? Ali?!"

He hadn't seen her pointing her gun at them, or her sudden disappearance. He hadn't known her very well at all, but most people knew of her. At best she had been considered eccentric, at worst freaky, but it was hard to deny that she was interesting. He had always imagined that she was pretty harmless, but then again she had shot Panya.

Only after being shot at first, Michael reminded himself. Even still, he gripped his newly acquired weapon more tightly, trying to ready himself for whatever came next.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((GMing approved and stuff))

To Brennan’s complete and utter relief, Ali’s explanation for what had happened with Panya was not that Ali had suddenly decided to turn player, but that Panya had. Yeah... Panya did seem like the type of person who would, if forced... Brennan’s feeling of relief was so great that Tiffany’s death was pushed out of his mind. He’d found Ali, and everything was going to be alright.

For what was possibly the first time since he’d been dropped on the island, Brennan found himself smiling, as Ali started talking about what had happened to her so far; apparently, everyone on Team Gold was a fairy, just like Ali? Good to see she hasn’t lost any of her ideas or anything. “Of course I’ll join you, Ali.” Brennan said, in response to Ali’s frantic question.

Brennan was also reluctant to let go of Ali as she excused herself. Still, it’s not like she’s just gonna magically disappear, is it? Although, seeing as she’s so obsessed with fairies...

Brennan looked at Michael and Mae, hoping they’d say something, accept him into their group. However, Michael seemed bewildered at what had just happened, while Mae seemed preoccupied with something else. Brennan sighed, and stepped forwards slightly, still wary about the weapon in Michael’s hand. “So, uh, wh-“

Suddenly, the air was full of shouting, both male and female, coming from Mae’s direction. Brennan felt as if his heart had frozen. He didn’t know what was going on, but he somehow knew it wasn’t good. He found himself running towards the shouts, trying to prepare himself for the worst.

“... No... Ali...”

Ali was lying on the ground, a pool of blood forming around her. Brennan could say nothing, think of nothing. His mind was blank. Brennan was truly struggling to comprehend what he was seeing in front of him. There were two people, two boys nearby, one of them walking slowly towards the group. There was a bloody sword lying on the ground nearby, and the sight of that, and the boy, finally brought emotions and thoughts to Brennan.

Anger. Brennan didn’t think he’d ever felt this angry. This person, this... this nobody, he killed Ali, in cold blood! First Tiffany, and now... I finally found her, after looking for her ever since I woke up, and then he just goes and fucking kills her!

Brennan’s anger blocked all rational thought. To him, there was only one thing to do at that moment. Letting out a cry of rage, Brennan charged forwards, straight into the guy, aiming a fist at his face.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

(( Zachariah Johnston continued from Of Elves and Men ))

Zach shuffled a few steps closer to the group, now painfully aware of the blood splatters that had sprayed across his body, his clothes when he... Stabbed Ali.

He saw their faces contort into emotions. Confusion, anger, hatred, everything negative. They hadn't seen. They hadn't seen what had happened, they didn't see her aim a gun at them. It must look for all the world that I just stabbed Ali for no reason.

There was a guy, coming towards him, shouting something at him.

He tried to open his mouth, to explain, to tell them why, but then he shut his mouth for him as his fist slammed into his jaw, clamping it down on his tounge. His teeth cut deep into the flesh.

He didn't even have a chance to react to this before another punch hit him in the stomach. He involuntarily spat out the blood that had started to pool in his mouth all over him as he doubled up, clutching at his stomach in pain. Tears of pain formed in his eyes, blurred his vision. He couldn't even see the blows coming anymore.

He stumbled backwards, trying to get away, but only succeeded in falling to the floor.

He should fight back. He felt around for a moment, sifting through the sand, as if scrabbling for purchase, before a small pebble came to hand. If he hit him with this, depressed skull fracture and, bam, death.

But... He was part of Mae's group. His group. He couldn't kill him, he might be useful. And what would Mae think of him? Coming in and killing two of her allies?

He had to stop him though, or he was going to kill him.

"Pl-" he started, but realised there was too much blood in his mouth. He spat it out and tried again "Phleadth... Pleadth thtop..."
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

(Jake Langston continued from Of Elves and Men)

Jake didn't know if he had it in him to help Zach at this moment. That girl...she wasn't doing anything. She had just been sitting there. He watched blankly as this new kid punched Zach over and over, as Mae watched in horror. He watched as Zach begged.

Jake looked up at her.

"You did this," he spit at her. There was acid flowing in his veins instead of blood and he didn't know what else to do but point this rage at someone...and it made all the sense in the world to point it at her.

"Jake?"

"He was coming here for YOU!" Jake's hands were shaking as the gun was in his hands again, as he realized that he couldn't actually raise it to her. Jake couldn't bare to point the gun at his oldest friend and he wasn't sure if it was because of nostalgia, or fear that Zach would somehow find a way to kill him for doing it even in the middle of his assault.

Mae tried to bring herself to show some sort of remorse, but she knew what she saw and she didn't have the energy at this point in time to generate any sort of feeling for what was happening. She had killed, two people had now died for her. This girl...Ali...Ali had tried to kill her she was sure of it.

"Ali tried to kill me, Jake. I saw it. I saw her point the gun at me." Mae turned to Brennan, poor Brennan, who was so happy in the arms of Ali only minutes before. "Ali tried to shoot me, I saw it. I don't...I don't understand what's going on...."

"She wasn't doing anything!" Jake fired back. "I saw it happen, he's killing for you! He spent the entire time since I joined up here trying to get to you just to kill?"

It was utterly ridiculous....

Maybe...maybe..

"Maybe a lot of people would be safer if Mae St. Clair were dead."

"Excuse me?" Mae said.

Jake hadn't realized that he had said it out loud. There was a whisper of steel against wood as Mae pulled her sword out.

"Get out of here," she whispered quietly. "Before Zach hears you, before other people hear you."

"What, you made friends here, Mae? Are they going to protect you? Is THAT how you think you're going to live?"

Her face was a statue, unreadable, how could golden eyes be so cold?

"I'll do what I have to."

And that seemed to be it.

"Get out of here," she whispered.

Jake took a step back, gripping his gun, a little afraid to turn his back...

"Jake," she said. He paused.

"Mae?"

"I'm going to kill you next time I see you."

That seemed fair enough....

(Jacob Langston continued in The Bagman's Gambit)

Mae turned back to Brennan, who had not let up on his onslaught against Zach. She looked over at Michael, hoping that he hadn't listened too much to her conversation with Jake, and dropped her sword.

A plan was forming in her mind, and it was probably a stupid one, definitely a stupid one, but she didn't know what else to do to stop the angry man from punching. Yelling had never worked before. She didn't want to hurt Brennan, but she needed to stop this silliness before Shawn and the others got back. There was going to be a lot of explaining to do, she gathered.

She said a silent prayer that Michael would not stop her....

Then she threw herself between Brennan and Zach.

Hopefully, Brennan was not the type to hit a girl.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler peregrineink. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

((Sorry for skipping, but I just need to move Brennan for the time being.))

Brennan wasn’t a fighter. He’d never been in an actual fight. His punches were wild, flung almost randomly. But they came with a power Brennan never thought he had, fuelled by his anger. Brennan’s fists slammed into the boy over and over again, and he fell backwards, tears in his eyes and blood in his mouth. Good. Let him cry, let him bleed. He deserves it.

The guy started scrambling backwards, in some vain attempt to escape. He attempted to speak, but Brennan could barely make out what he had said, with the amount of blood in his mouth. Brennan launched another punch at the guy’s face, when the sounds of an argument caught his attention. Mae and the other guy, arguing about something, something Brennan didn’t care abou-

“Ali tried to kill me, Jake. I saw it.”

Brennan froze mid punch. No. No, she couldn’t have... she’s lying, Ali would never...

Brennan was forcibly reminded of the announcement he’d recently heard. Ali had already killed someone. Was it possible she’d been... lying the whole time, and that she’d started to play the game?

No... No, it’s not! Mae has to be protecting this guy for some stupid reason. They’re both lying, they have to be!

Brennan continued in his assault on Zach, now ignoring Mae and Jake’s ongoing argument. Suddenly, Mae threw herself in front of Zach, blocking him from Brennan. Brennan stepped back, not wanting to harm Mae. What is she doing? Is she... she’s... protecting that guy, defending him...

It was as if a switch had been thrown. As soon as the thought crossed Brennan’s mind, his anger disappeared, to be replaced by confusion and despair. He looked at Zach, at the state he was in, and Brennan gasped in shock. Oh my god... how could I have done that?! Why... I...

Tiffany was dead. Ali had been killed by this boy in front of him, for what reason, Brennan didn’t know. Ali could have been attempting to kill Mae, or maybe the boy was simply playing, murdering anyone that got in his was. But if that was true, then why did Brennan feel so guilty for almost beating the guy to death?

Everything that had happened in the past few minutes was beginning to truly sink into Brennan’s mind. He took another step back, tears beginning to fall from his eyes. I... I have to get out of here... now...

Taking one look back at the group, one last look at Ali, Brennan began to run. Not even he knew where he was going.

((Brennan O’Brian continued in Set My World On Fire, for now...))
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances > Galactic Empire
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Voices. Indistinct voices again. He couldn't concentrate well enough, to get more than snippets, but snippets, words, leaked through between the punches, where he concentrated on blocking out the pain.

"You did this,"

What? He... He didn't understand. Who was he talking to? The boy? No, not any boy, Jake. Before he could even begin to process anything, another fist slammed into him.

"Coming here"

Huh? That didn't even make any sense. But, he held onto it for as long as he could before another punch forced it out of his mind.

"Tried to kill me"

She had seen it! She had seen her try and kill them! He tensed up, expecting the punch to slam into him again.

Nothing came. He untensed and opened his eyes again, just in time to see another fist slam into him. He grunted in pain. The pain was lessening now, he was getting numb.

That was probably not a good sign.

Then, the punches stopped again. Oh no, he wasn't falling for that again. He stayed tensed, waiting for the next impact. Twitching, flinching at every breeze.

Nothing came. He opened his eyes and was greeted by the sight of Mae defending him, standing in front of him.

He didn't know, hear, see what she did, but it must've been damn good, because in a few seconds he was running away from him, from her.

"Thanksth" He said, smiling up at her with a  smile which would've seemed childish, even innocent if it weren't for the film of blood leaking through his teeth.
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

Michael had spent his hero actions for the night, so he just watched, waiting to see what would happen next. What broke out wasn't exactly a fight. A fight would imply that the newcomer with the blood saturated blade was fighting back. Brennan just punched him in the mouth, and then he ran.

And for the moment, everything was quiet. In the silence, he realized that she was gone. He wasn't sure that would ever feel real. He'd just seen one death not long ago. He wasn't ready to process another one. Maybe that was a blessing. Maybe not.

"I...I don't think Alicia wanted to kill you. Even if she went crazy, you two were on the same team. It doesn't make sense." He thought for a moment before speaking again. "We should go get her gun. We don't want another animal mascot getting it and having to go through this again."

He looked at Mae and spoke a little hesitantly. "I think, under the circumstances, at least two of us should go to get it. That way we don't have to worry. If we can stay calm...we can figure this out."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

Mae looked at Zach bleeding on the ground, watched Brennan flee and listened to Michael's words.

"I'll go get Alicia's gun," she said with finality to her words. There was something comforting about having a shotgun in her hands as well as a katana by her side. Maybe it would help her odds a bit. She walked over to where Alicia's body lay and ignored it as she picked up the gun propped neatly next to the stabbed body.

She didn't want to think about it.

She really didn't ant to think about it.

The gun felt powerful in her hands, it felt great, actually and she allowed a sick and wretched part of her to feel grateful that Ali had died so that she could take it. She walked back to Michael and Zach with the shotgun in her hands and took a deep breath.

"I need to change, I'm all bloody, I know that's a silly thing to think about in these circumstances but I guess I'm still some sort of girl. Michael, do you have Panya's weapon? I think you should have it."

The implication should that Zach was doing well enough on his own.

"I'll be right back, okay? Could you see if Zach is alright? I just...I just need a minute."

Mae didn't wait for an answer, she just picked up her katana and the bundle of clothing next to it and walked back to the hut hoping that no one would follow her.

There was something strange about changing near a dead body, but since death seemed to populate everything now, Mae didn't seem to mind as she shimmied her bloodied jeans down, frowning at the fact that her panties were now pink with seeped through blood. She pulled on Panya's jean shorts, they were slightly big around the waist but not too bad, she was glad for that. She quickly pulled off her bloodied tank top and replaced it with the white lace top.

It felt better, for what it was worth.

Letting her hair out of its braid, she walked back out, slinging the strap of the katana over her shoulder and holding the shotgun at the ready. Zach was bleeding last she checked, so she brought her old bloodied tank top to help staunch his bleeding. Her pack was by him, so she also could probably bring out her first aid kit too if needed.

She was a picture of calmness.

"Are you okay, Zach?" She asked, kneeling over him to offer her shirt to help. "I can get the first aid kid if you need it."
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

"I...I don't think Alicia wanted to kill you. Even if she went crazy, you two were on the same team. It doesn't make sense."

"Crasthy people don't make sensth. Thats the point" He said. That must have been it. She must've gone crazy and thought Mae was some kind of crazy demon thing, or some shit, and tried to kill her. He... He'd done the right thing, killing her. You can't talk crazy people down. He'd seen people stabbed whilst trying to talk their friends down before, not realising that they weren't, well, their friends anymore.

"We should go get her gun. We don't want another animal mascot getting it and having to go through this again. I think, under the circumstances, at least two of us should go to get it. That way we don't have to worry. If we can stay calm...we can figure this out."

He nodded. That sounded like a good idea. He was about to volunteer, seeing as, well, his weapon was there too. But, before he could say anything, Mae had gotten the gun. That was good, she was armed now. She had changed to, let down her hair, wearing jean shorts and some lace top thing. He wasn't entirely sure what it was, but it looked damn sexy. He tore his eyes away quickly and looked into her eyes. He shouldn't stare, that'd be rude.

"Are you okay, Zach?"
She asked, kneeling over him and offering him a piece of blood stained clothing. "I can get the first aid kid if you need it."

"I'm good, I jus-" He turned his head away from them and spat more blood away. Less this time. That was good, the bleeding was stopping. Mom always said that your mouth was the fastest healing part of your body. He looked back. "I just bit my tounge" He finished.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking over her. "He didn't hit you did he?"
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

He thought for a moment. That made sense, but people had always been dismissive of the "faerie girl", and trust was one of the most valuable and fragile commodities a non-player had on the island.

"I just don't see it. If she wanted to kill anybody, I have Panya's gun. I'd be the bigger threat to her safety. That's why Panya shot at her first. The rule on the island since season one has been guns first. Get them, use them, kill people with them first. Besides, she just seemed too together when she went off. It makes no sense for her to have been gaming you the whole time, and if she had broke she had plenty more opportunities before all of our company arrived."

He sighed and finished his thoughts about his short-lived companion. For a moment, Michael wished he had gotten to know her better back home in Detroit. It was social suicide of course, but something about the game made one realize how similar everybody really is.

"You'd better figure out how to use that. Start with finding the safety, figuring out what on and off is. Premature ejaculation tends to ruin everybody's day." Michael thought to check his own gun out. The moonlight was enough to see by, so he didn't bother going in for his flashlight. From watching old cop shows he had an idea of where the safety catch would be, but it still took him a few seconds to find it. Since he hadn't played with it at all, he knew that it had been switched off. He switched it back on so he wouldn't accidentally shoot somebody in the face.

It was just then that he actually took a good look at Mae. She'd changed into some of Panya's things. They were a bit revealing, which was no surprise at all. That had been Bishara's style all the way.

"You look good, Mae." He said a bit absently. She did look great, but his mind was already back to the hundred other things above the attractiveness of anybody on the island on his list of priorities. But even still, it was nice to have somebody pleasant to look at around.
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

"Brennan didn't hit me," Mae assured Zach. "I was sort of banking on that, he didn't seem the type that would hit a girl, which was why I put myself in between you two."

She dabbed a bit at Zach's split lip with her old tank top.

"You look good, Mae" Michael told her. A funny little smile came to her face then.

"Thank you, Michael," she replied. But he was right about the first thing, she really should learn how to use the shotgun before she tried to use it. From what she remembered about shotguns, they really weren't good for distance, but also from what she remembered about shotguns, they could rip a person open from point blank range, like it did to Panya.

She looked down at herself absentmindedly. The shirt was pretty revealing, the jean shorts did show off her legs.

Part of her wondered if Shawn would ever come back, if he was okay. She couldn't believe he had actually killed someone, but she figured there had to be an explanation for that, just like there had been an explanation for why Mae and Ali had killed Panya.

"The others should be back soon...I...I don't know what to do about Ali. She was my teammate. I...should we bury her in the sand?" It seemed like a silly question, horrifically silly but at the same time it seemed like maybe because she was their team member that she deserved special treatment? Was that just what they wanted her to think?

How many members of team gold were left, anyway?
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

He hadn't hurt her, that was good, that was very good. He would've... Well, he didn't know what he'd do if she got hurt because of him. But, the worse part of it was that she was banking on social nuances, things no player would even think of, to defend herself.

"Please don't bank on that again. Any players won't care if your male, female or a fucking alien, they'll just shoot" he said, worry clear on his face as he looked up at her "And I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt" he said, much more quietly, his voice trembling a little.

He looked away for a moment, looking over the beach, the sea, the dead bodies. Anything to push the images in his mind of Mae having been hurt.

When he looked back he saw her looking over her new clothes. He smiled at that, before looking over himself. Blood, sweat and grass stained clothes draped over his unwashed body. Man, he looked like shit. He needed to change, to wash.

Then, Mae suggested that they bury the body. No, they shouldn't, it was a waste of time. It achieved nothing, but sapped energy. He wanted to say something, to reject the idea and tell them how stupid it was, but he couldn't bring himself to. He just sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, as if thinking.

"I- I'm going to go change" he said, standing up and grabbing his collection of daysacks. "Stay safe guys, I'll be back in a few" Then, he wandered off, trying to find a secluded spot where he could change and wash in peace.

((So, yeah, feel free to skip me whilst I'm absent ))
peregrineink*

Post by peregrineink* »

(Sorry to skip, but I want to keep things moving along and it's been a week!)

Zach went off to change, and Mae went off to look for some sort of shovel. This was going to be a bit of a challenge in comparison to other things...shovels, at least shovels needed to dig a grave, were a little harder to come by in places such as this.

Keeping the shotgun close by, Mae padded into the hut again, frowning when she realized that the closest thing she would be able to find would be something along the lines of a sandcastle sit with little plastic shovels.

She felt stupid, but she grabbed it anyway. Maybe the sand would be soft. Nice and soft and she would be able to at least bury the body enough to cover it, to memorialize her. Or something.

Mae walked back out, taking note that Michael hadn't left where he had been and Zach hadn't come back from where had gone to change. Good. Alicia was still lying dead where she was still...well. Dead.

"I am going to bury Ali in the sand. Like a grave. Would anyone like to help?"

She was wondering if this was what crazy people sounded like.

"I think...I think that since...since she was on my team maybe I should do this for her."

This was probably what crazy people sounded like.

"I...there might be enough plastic shovels in here if anyone wants to help."

She needed Shawn back. He would understand this.  
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

(( Sorry Zab, but it's been 10 days! ))

Zach pulled his head out of the seawater. He was clean, cleansed. He'd checked his reflection in the pool of water a dozen times. He didn't look... Right any more without his glasses, he didn't seem whole, he didn't look like him any more. He missed the weight of the frames on the bridge of his nose and the way he could adjust them when he felt nervous, like now. He had washed so much, but he didn't feel clean. He could still feel something on him, somewhere, clinging to him.

He felt sort of like MacBeth, as though "All the worlds multitudinous of seas couldn't wash these... Some euphemism for red hands clean". Man, he couldn't even quote Shakespeare. Not that he'd ever actually read Shakespeare, but he quoted it, occasionally. And he knew that quote damn it, why couldn't he remember that? It was so easy, but it just wouldn't come to him.

He sighed and smoothed out his clothes. Well, not his clothes, they were Sean's, perhaps that's why he felt all... Icky? He was wearing a deadmans clothing. Not only that, a deadmans clothing that didn't fit perfectly on him. Sure, it looked right, from the outside, but it felt wrong. Everything felt subtly wrong somehow.

No, it was just a trick of the mind, of course it was. It was just like a ouija board, all an illusion, driven by stupid superstition. He'd get used to wearing it, and then it'd be back to normal.

He looked one last time at himself in the water. His jumper was a black blur, his trousers a grey blur and his face was apparently coming at him from a fairground mirror that made everything distorted as hell.

Sweet. Now, not only was he so ugly that he broke mirrors, he could break the fucking ocean aswell He thought, smiling at the self depreciating thought. When all else fails, make fun of yourself. After all, the popular kids do it.

He got up, leaving a small pile of used clothes in the corner, but taking the bag with him. It had next to nothing in it, but that could be useful when added to the other three bags he'd left back at the shack where the other guys were.

He walked back, and was greeted by the... Interesting sight of Mae holding a plastic shovel. It took him a moment before he remembered what she'd said earlier about wanting to bury Alicia and everything clicked.

He wasn't going to try and talk her out of burying her. He really should, but, in the back of his mind, he knew that he couldn't. That'd be so... Dickish. Then again, he really, really didn't want to help. It'd be so pointless, he knew he'd complain and sound even more dickish. So, the only option was to just stand still and stay quiet and hope she gives up the idea and doesn't directly ask.

That sounded like a plan.

So, he walked in, put his stuff quietly in the corner and sat next to it, trying not to draw attention to himself.

Return to “The Resort Beach”